Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Kewlj Getting Doxxed on WoV

A thread just popped up on WoV where the OP partially outed KJ's name and is looking for a picture of him. The OP is using the name Sidthesquid. My first guess is this lowlife is onehitwonder/garnabby.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

the OP post was deleted. If by "partially" you mean his first name.....that is available doing a search on google...its not hard to find...he had a screename on other sites with his first name on it. He doxxed himself. But if his stupidity of releasing his own first name bothers him...I wont press it here.
    I would rather just move on and go out and smoke a pack

Mickey, did you read that post before it was busted? Anyone who read the post, before it was busted, please PM me.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 12-26-2017 at 07:07 PM.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    the OP post was deleted. If by "partially" you mean his first name.....that is available doing a search on google...its not hard to find...he had a screename on other sites with his first name on it. He doxxed himself. But if his stupidity of releasing his own first name bothers him...I wont press it here.
    I would rather just move on and go out and smoke a pack
    Larry, quit gratuitously trolling people. The owner of this site has specifically said he didn't want people trolled because of sexual orientation. Your constant reference to smokes (fags) is a dig at gays, and more specifically at kewlj.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

in the world that your parent raised you in, "smoking a pack" is a dig at gays or as you nicely put it "fags".

I hope you arent drunk again. You get this way when you drink.

take it down a notch,

my post was resectful to KJ and said that i wouldnt doxx him, even though he doxxed himself

my post was on topic and addressed the issue at hand

please lay off the bottle, get a clear mind, and stop using slur words,

things will be better in the morning ..get some sleep

in the world that your parent raised you in, "smoking a pack" is a dig at gays or as you nicely put it "fags".

I hope you arent drunk again. You get this way when you drink.

take it down a notch,

my post was resectful to KJ and said that i wouldnt doxx him, even though he doxxed himself

my post was on topic and addressed the issue at hand

please lay off the bottle, get a clear mind, and stop using slur words,

things will be better in the morning ..get some sleep
    Dan, this is what you can expect from Larry. He's pure troll and has only been joining in gambling discussions as a diversion meant for your benefit. He thinks he's pulling the wool over your eyes. He's posted more about gambling here than he did in years on other sites.

He used the "cigarettes as fags" routine on kewlj relentlessly on Gambling Forums. Now he's brought it here.

I'm about to complete my 10th month of sobriety but Larry has been harassing me about drinking the whole time. He's pure evil troll and it is not going to get any better. The sooner you get rid of him the better.

F**k off and die bitch. You want troll motherf***er? You got troll. Let's troll, bitch. Get your f***ing troll on, c**ksucker. Let's troll this motherf****ng site down, c*nt. If it's a free rein to troll here then let's get this fu**ing troll train rolling you fat bellied son of a bitch."""

are these the words of a sober man. This is the old MC for sure. So familiar.

and he is pointing the finger at others?

there is an old saying..."he that does not do....does not say"

F**k off and die bitch. You want troll motherf***er? You got troll. Let's troll, bitch. Get your f***ing troll on, c**ksucker. Let's troll this motherf****ng site down, c*nt. If it's a free rein to troll here then let's get this fu**ing troll train rolling you fat bellied son of a bitch."""

are these the words of a sober man. This is the old MC for sure. So familiar.

and he is pointing the finger at others?

there is an old saying..."he that does not do....does not say"
    Yes, they were the words of a sober man. I'm an old train rider, day laborer, and a two fisted drinker in dive bars. I come from the dregs of society. Cussing like a sailer is second nature to me. However I refrain as much as possible from doing it here. What you didn't put up with that quote is the context in which it was written. It was after being severely and continuously trolled I showed them that if this was just going to be a troll site I could get down with them. Trolliing is easy to do, anyone can do it. But it is totally unnecessary to personally attack and slander people as YOU do.

I had my last drink on 28 Feb 2017.

yup....i totally believe that

now let me get back to reality

yup....i totally believe that

now let me get back to reality
    I don't give a damn what you believe and your days are numbered here. You can't help yourself. Trolling is your lifeblood.

Neither of you two birds forgive or forget an insult.

Damn shame, as both have much to offer, each in your own way.
    What, Me Worry?

Micky's obviously sober. Good for you by the way. This Larry person is not such a good person.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Micky's obviously sober. Good for you by the way. This Larry person is not such a good person.

mickey knows the rules of message boards, and knows the above is forbidden and could get him banned. Yet something made him overlook these facts, something depressed the reality of being banned, the reality of being viewed as a vulgar person, and allowed him to come out with the above.
    After a rant like that I would rather think he was under the influence, rather than being insane . Thats all I am saying.

As a health professional I have worked many hours with alcoholics. Dispensed their daily antabuse in a clinic setting. Spent time with them....and the one thing all had in common was that they could bullshit me real well IF i let them.

So looking at the facts, and knowing past behavior of MC and others like him...I came to a conclusion. Just like the you came to the conclusion that he is sober. Its an opinion based on facts for me and extrapolation of medical experience, and past dealings with MC and people in his condition. I admit I could be wrong. And so can you.

MC had made his drunkeness an issue in a public manner in the past by going off on rants like the above and then later apologizing , giving alcohol as the excuse. He did it on wov, and he did it on GF. aND HE MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS SOBRIETY PUBLIC AS WELL.....sohe puts it up for discussion. This is not something I learned about him privately which I expose here. Nope...its all out there courtesy of MC.

From the first day I posted here he was asking for me to be banned, and I have kept a tight lip. But sometimes he should just keep well enough alone. ON THIS THREAD HE CRITIQUED ME......and I have returned the volley. He of all people should not be asking for the banning of others...not with the type of post I exhibit here in bold. Rather hypocritical on his part.
    Last edited by LarryS; 12-27-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Sorry, Larry but I don't read your longwinded cyberbully posts anymore. Be careful with using that quote. OHW was banned shortly after using it multiple times.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post

mickey knows the rules of message boards, and knows the above is forbidden and could get him banned. Yet something made him overlook these facts, something depressed the reality of being banned, the reality of being viewed as a vulgar person, and allowed him to come out with the above.
    After a rant like that I would rather think he was under the influence, rather than being insane . Thats all I am saying.

As a health professional I have worked many hours with alcoholics. Dispensed their daily antabuse in a clinic setting. Spent time with them....and the one thing all had in common was that they could bullshit me real well IF i let them.

So looking at the facts, and knowing past behavior of MC and others like him...I came to a conclusion. Just like the you came to the conclusion that he is sober. Its an opinion based on facts for me and extrapolation of medical experience, and past dealings with MC and people in his condition. I admit I could be wrong. And so can you.

MC had made his drunkeness an issue in a public manner in the past by going off on rants like the above and then later apologizing , giving alcohol as the excuse. He did it on wov, and he did it on GF. aND HE MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS SOBRIETY PUBLIC AS WELL.....sohe puts it up for discussion. This is not something I learned about him privately which I expose here. Nope...its all out there courtesy of MC.

From the first day I posted here he was asking for me to be banned, and I have kept a tight lip. But sometimes he should just keep well enough alone. ON THIS THREAD HE CRITIQUED ME......and I have returned the volley. He of all people should not be asking for the banning of others...not with the type of post I exhibit here in bold. Rather hypocritical on his part.
    Dan, trolling is the real reason Larry is here.

It's borderline pussy behavior, whining to admin to ban some big, bad man.

He could block / ignore someone if he despises them.

Better yet, he could continue to argue, making what he thinks are valid arguments.

But I fear this will end rather badly with a pronounced lack of cogency.

KJ took the coward's way out; I'd expect better from the man from Montana.
    What, Me Worry?

Blocking and ignoring doesn't stop the abuse, the vulgarity, the attacks and the trolling. It's up to the moderator(?) to take fair action.

Geez..whats this about "abuse:". How can a nameless faceless person be abused by another nameless faceless person.W hat weight does a nameless faceless person carry? Now if someone identified themselves by name, a name in gambling that carried some weight.....and attacked MC by real name....then I could see MC being mortified.and taken down a peg.

But who the F on this board can cause me angst or make me feel "abuse". Whatever anyone says ABOUT ME ROLLS RIGHT OFF MY BACK. No abuse is felt. The person posting can be a well rounded upstanding member of society, or a dope sitting at home in his underwear jerking off. Who knows. And for that reason I can feel no abuse.

And 90 percent of most people on message boards are like me....nameless unknowns.

they can be a man and defend themselves or they can cry like a baby.....doesnt matter to me.

If you choose to give your real name....then you open yourself up to a more personal critique....but thats your choice

Larry S is basically Alan, except instead of s history in "journalism," we have a background in, well, ball washing. Both have classic narcissistic personality disorders.

Welcome to the forum Larry...

see alan....no angst, no "abuse" crippling my ego.

so a nameless faceless individual calls me a ball washer....oh my....what shall I do

one thing I wont do is ask that the person be banned,

If the person was someone that I respected....it might hurt my feelings,

But the individual can be an astronaut, or a 18 year old kid masturbating in the bathtub of his parents house.....so all I can do is smile.

Thread Information