Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Kewlj Getting Doxxed on WoV

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Johno, or Junket King or whatever you go by, you are a sick, sick dude.

I know you have spared me your fury and actually supported me on several sites, even though you are very homophobic. I guess it was 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend', or whatever. But I reject you and you disgusting behavior towards Larry and anyone else you hate. Again, you really need help!

Luckily you won't be here long.
    WTF, I've got one fuckin' login on this forum, which is this one you daft limp wrist prima-donna attention seeking shirt lifter. Given you choice in sexual endeavours, don't make the Freddie Mercury mistake and take it from granted being around longer than me (don't aim your gay melodramatics in my direction, save them for the Wiz, bitch).

aka John

yes he is all those names and more, and its amazing how he showed up simultaneously with another of his names......not only on the same day after in the past only "logging in once"..... but within the same few hours. Not the brightest bulb in the drawer After his failed GT site, he went to the penalty box to try to get some attention, and when that didnt work....here he is.

Quite a catch for any deaf and blind girl with Downs syndrome.

Originally Posted by égalité View Post

WTF, I've got one fuckin' login on this forum, which is this one you daft limp wrist prima-donna attention seeking shirt lifter. Given you choice in sexual endeavours, don't make the Freddie Mercury mistake and take it from granted being around longer than me (don't aim your gay melodramatics in my direction, save them for the Wiz, bitch).

aka John
    Not a single person is buying that.

Originally Posted by Largejuicyerection View Post
    LarryS are you fucking joking?? 2 eggs and toast and butter. You? Us? Who in the fuck does not also include bacon or sausages? Also a bagel, fuck that toast. OJ and some fruit. And about your lunch. A cold shitty pre-made supermarket tuna salad or a slice or two of ham or turkey from a plastic package. Are you a kid or something. What about those 3 or 4 Pink's hot doggies??? Or what about that juicy double decker burger with all the trimmings, fruit salad, fries and a nice slice of Tira Mushoo?? And as far as dinner goes, more like a nice 1 1/4 pound chop or T-Bone or Porterhouse with 2 or 3 veggies, an appetizer and some nice dessert afterwards. Then there are also the snacks through the day. What? Do you live in a station wagon out behind the center at the eastern end of Tropicana or something??
    That not so kewlJ must be an absolute IDIOT to assume (he has too much ass on his mind perhaps) the above ID is me.

Who outside of ameriKa talks in pounds and ounces , OJ as a drink, bagels? Or even use the term Station Wagon, we call them Estates. At the eastern end of the Tropicana? Yeah I guess all roll off the tongue of a non-Yank. kewlJ you sure exposed your superb whiny-bitch limp-wristed perception, just like as you did over at GF, bugger me!!!!

Originally Posted by thegaymanchild
    Not a single person is buying that.
    So your speakling for many are you, or just for yourself homo?

Largejuicyerection no doubt is, not that I fuckin' care, I hope he continues to befuddle that warped victim gaping mindset you operate with.

Thread Information