Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Kewlj Getting Doxxed on WoV

The unfolding KJ thread at WoV is starting to take off.

One suspension already, and counting.

While KJ has a fan or two, it is his detractors who are ripping him a new one.

Too bad he left this place in a huff.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Micky's obviously sober. Good for you by the way. This Larry person is not such a good person.

F**k off and die bitch. You want troll motherf***er? You got troll. Let's troll, bitch. Get your f***ing troll on, c**ksucker. Let's troll this motherf****ng site down, c*nt. If it's a free rein to troll here then let's get this fu**ing troll train rolling you fat bellied son of a bitch."""

mickey knows the rules of message boards, and knows the above is forbidden and could get him banned. Yet something made him overlook these facts, something depressed the reality of being banned, the reality of being viewed as a vulgar person, and allowed him to come out with the above.
    After a rant like that I would rather think he was under the influence, rather than being insane . Thats all I am saying.

As a health professional I have worked many hours with alcoholics. Dispensed their daily antabuse in a clinic setting. Spent time with them....and the one thing all had in common was that they could bullshit me real well IF i let them.

So looking at the facts, and knowing past behavior of MC and others like him...I came to a conclusion. Just like the you came to the conclusion that he is sober. Its an opinion based on facts for me and extrapolation of medical experience, and past dealings with MC and people in his condition. I admit I could be wrong. And so can you.

MC had made his drunkeness an issue in a public manner in the past by going off on rants like the above and then later apologizing , giving alcohol as the excuse. He did it on wov, and he did it on GF. aND HE MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS SOBRIETY PUBLIC AS WELL.....sohe puts it up for discussion. This is not something I learned about him privately which I expose here. Nope...its all out there courtesy of MC.

From the first day I posted here he was asking for me to be banned, and I have kept a tight lip. But sometimes he should just keep well enough alone. ON THIS THREAD HE CRITIQUED ME......and I have returned the volley. He of all people should not be asking for the banning of others...not with the type of post I exhibit here in bold. Rather hypocritical on his part.
    Stop playing and trying to sound more important than you were....you`re a fucking male nurse for Chrissakes...."Paging Larry S...bedpan overflow in wing 2"....lolololololol

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    The unfolding KJ thread at WoV is starting to take off.

One suspension already, and counting.

While KJ has a fan or two, it is his detractors who are ripping him a new one.

Too bad he left this place in a huff.
    You and your buttpirate nurse pal are 2 jackoffs that ruin every board youre on....did you 2 felchers get tired of talking to eachother on that ghost town board you`re both on?...not enough "lively debate?" F'n Morons

LarryS. is a pharmacist, you dumb fuck redneck piece of shit.

Go milk a fucking cow, nitwit.
    What, Me Worry?

That`s good, standing up for your man like that...I like it...very admirable....don`t think I`ve ever seen you lose your cool before you little atheist pothead...lolololololol

And I`ll milk your wife first....lololololololol

So he washes balls just for fun??

Horse, QFIT allowed bogus blackjack strategies to be pushed on his site, blackjacktheforum. Kewlj, an experienced blackjack player and member of the forum, explained that those strategies would never have the huge success that was being touted. QFIT banned KJ from the forum then went to Shackleford to get him banned on WoV. Shackleford banned KJ at the behest of QFIT who hadn't made a post on WoV in over five years. The main snake in the grass is QFIT but Shackleford is also culpable. He got rid of a popular member of WoV because he is basically afraid of QFiT. It's a stain on Shackleford's honor.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

duplicate.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I just lost all respect for Drawing Dead. He's Shack's lackey lap dog.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Horse, QFIT allowed bogus blackjack strategies to be pushed on his site, blackjacktheforum. Kewlj, an experienced blackjack player and member of the forum, explained that those strategies would never have the huge success that was being touted. QFIT banned KJ from the forum then went to Shackleford to get him banned on WoV. Shackleford banned KJ at the behest of QFIT who hadn't made a post on WoV in over five years. The main snake in the grass is QFIT but Shackleford is also culpable. He got rid of a popular member of WoV because he is basically afraid of QFiT. It's a stain on Shackleford's honor.
    Horse isn't really looking for any answers mickey. And he didn't just happen to find that I participated on this site. He already knew that because he participated either here or at Gamblingforums or both. His first act at WoV was to attack Axel, and it was very evident that he was from one of these two sites. And now his second act is to try to discredit me. I think Axel knows who he is but doesn't seem to want to say. You know it's funny...the AP's, the real AP's all use the same handle or slight variation of, on numerous sites. It's these trolls that all use different handles on different sites, sometimes different handles on the same site (sock puppets). These are bitter people, for whatever reason and they can't even be honest about who they are, hiding behind multiple handles. As much as I don't appreciate LarryS, MrV and Alan, I give them credit for using one handle and not hiding.

I am disappointed that Mike has allowed these attacks of me. I appreciate that he and BBB didn't allow the doxing to go on too long, but I think his rationale that it is open game as far as personal attack on ex-members or non-members is weak. Especially obvious untrue statements meant for one purpose only...to discredit a fellow AP.

I think Mike has forgotten why he started WoV. It was supposed to be a place where players could share and help each other to be better players. That's not what WoV is now. Today it is some kind of cross between high school and the 'clique' and groups and all the bullying, and tearing down others to make yourself feel better and a frat house. It some sort of boys social club, with very little emphasis on gambling with an advantage, or gambling smart, like it was supposed to be according to his mission statement.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 12-28-2017 at 02:09 AM.

Mickey, your post (quoted above) describes the events at Qfit's site and WoV to a tee. It was all about me calling out a fraud, who was misleading members on Norm's blackjack site. That is what the whole things was really about. And it wasn't about calling out someone to put them down and make myself feel better or bigger....It was about calling them out because they were intentionally misleading other members and players, especially newer players.

And you left out one pretty big detail. I have now been proven right. More than a year after my 'bannings' at both sites, Well Known blackjack expert, and mathematician Don Schlesinger, author of Blackjack Attack3, completely "debunked" the person at Norm's site as completely full of shit. A fraud, making up impossible claims and misleading everyone, especially new players, just the same as I had said more than a year earlier.

The fact that I was 100% right on the single issue that this was really all about, doesn't change anything. Neither of the guys that banned me are going to say, "hey you were right and had a right to call this person out for intentionally misleading claims". Their ego's won't allow them to do that. I mean they can both be upset with the way I handled things. I was a dick at times. BUT, I was wrongly banned from two forum that I really tried to contribute positively at for years....that made me angry. It took me a long time to get over this betrayal. I guess you could say it took a second open-heart surgery for me to realize what is and isn't important in life.

I honestly hold no bad feelings toward Mike or Norm. BUT, regardless how either feels about me, it is completely unacceptable to allow any kind of doxing, or personal information to be exposed of a fellow AP, regardless of whether he/she is a member of a particular site or not. This is not a game. This is my livelihood...how I support myself. And I'll take it a step further, I find it unacceptable to allow a couple members who obviously have some sort of issue, to make statements about a known AP, that are completely untrue, just to attempt to damage that person's credibility. I may not be a member at WoV, but I am a pretty 'known' professional blackjack player and member of the AP community.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Horse isn't really looking for any answers mickey. And he didn't just happen to find that I participated on this site. He already knew that because he participated either here or at Gamblingforums or both. His first act at WoV was to attack Axel, and it was very evident that he was from one of these two sites. And now his second act is to try to discredit me. I think Axel knows who he is but doesn't seem to want to say.
    Here's a little history on "horse". Joined WoV on Dec 10. 12 minutes after joining WoV, he makes a post referencing counting two tables. We are probably talking either Singer or Alan. If I had to guess...Singer. I'll bet Alan knows though...don't you Alan.

Doxing is spelled with one x

Yes I wash my balls. Nothing wrong with that. I do it daily, and for people who are homeless or have poor bathing habits, it would seem freakish. Thats fine. To each his own.
    And although I am a pharmacist, with a Phd in Pharmaceutics, and published, to be called a Nurse is no disgrace. NURSES, unlike other jobs like AP, actually provide a service to society. They are educated and well respected. In fact in any "most respected profession" list....nurses are near the top. So to be called a "nurse" is a compliment. Especially when it comes from an AP who in doing their job does shit for the betterment of society. They are a trade with no socially redeeming value.

Being called a nurse is extremely complimentary. Just dont call me an AP. That would be insulting.

http://www.pharmacytimes.com/news/ph...ed-professions
    Last edited by LarryS; 12-28-2017 at 10:10 AM.

The poor saps, let them dwell in ignorance.

The "ball washer" dynamic seems to be important to them; let them have their bit of fun.

Heck, it could be that at least one unwashed, down on his luck forum member considers his smegma a fair substitute for blue cheese.
    What, Me Worry?

on how many boards has KJ made a grand exit.....with an announcemnt that he was gone....and then returned within 24 hours.

what a drama king

I was at lunch the other day with friends with non-pharmacy PhDs, and since some of us are old and require medication, we discussed the topic of pharmacists as favorite people. While there are 300,000 pharmacists in the US (all with those uncommon pharmacy PhDs), that's still a lot of per person work to write the 240 million (as in "million") opioid scrips annually doled out to help Americans make it through the day. So everyone appreciates the hard work of the pharma phalanx. I do worry about one of my friends who swears by Xanax a little too much, but hey, if the doc and the pharmacist tell you it's a go, baby, it's a go. Don't sweat it, I tell him.

So a quick salute to everyone with the foresight to become a legal drug pusher before the big demand came upon us. Kudos to the pharma career planning and demographic projections. Without pharma, after all, where would we be?

P.S. I trust 100% of my pharmacists. I realize I'm a child of the 70's, but if you can't trust your dealers, who can you trust?
    Last edited by redietz; 12-28-2017 at 10:50 AM.

Horse isn't really looking for any answers mickey. And he didn't just happen to find that I participated on this site. He already knew that because he participated either here or at Gamblingforums or both. His first act at WoV was to attack Axel, and it was very evident that he was from one of these two sites. And now his second act is to try to discredit me. I think Axel knows who he is but doesn't seem to want to say.
    Here's a little history on "horse". Joined WoV on Dec 10. 12 minutes after joining WoV, he makes a post referencing counting two tables. We are probably talking either Singer or Alan. If I had to guess...Singer. I'll bet Alan knows though...don't you Alan.
    I do not post under any name but Alan Mendelson, except years ago when I posted as MoneyLA.

No kewlj I've lost interest in your claim about counting two tables ever since you made it clear you can't do it all the time. Now you're in the same category as dice controllers who claim they can control dice only under certain conditions.

By the way, under certain conditions everyone can control dice and count two tables.

The poor saps, let them dwell in ignorance.

The "ball washer" dynamic seems to be important to them; let them have their bit of fun.

Heck, it could be that at least one unwashed, down on his luck forum member considers his smegma a fair substitute for blue cheese.
    Most men I’ve ever run across are able to defend themselves in some way...apparently LarryS can’t...in any case, it must be nice to have your bitch protect you

Thread Information