Thread: The gutting of 7* and Diamond is just the tip of the iceberg at CET.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    They are also very aggressively no-mailing anyone who they think might have the slightest clue about how to get value out of Total Rewards. (Myself included.)

I’ve made it a point to get 7* every year since 2010. I wasn’t necessarily optimal in how I went about getting it, although I did make sure I played the best (or close to the best) machines in whatever market I happened to be in.

I had occasion to spend a good deal of the spring/summer in Bullhead City for work, and between Harrah’s Laughlin and Riverside I was basically able to stay there for free. I’ll be he first to tell you that I didn’t play much at Harrah’s at all while I was there. That said, my MDV in other CET markets was still quite good, and I was still getting decent offers from Vegas, NOLA, and Tahoe.

That is until last week. The NOLA and Tahoe offers simply stopped coming, and the Vegas offers I had for January and February had been taken away. I’m going to call my LV host about it sometime this week and I’ll report back here after I do.

RIP CET... it was a good run.

EDIT: For a few years now, CET has been no-mailing for things like FP redemptions in multiple markets with no play, or situations where it’s obvious a player is using beards to redeem multiple big offers across the country in a short period of time. That I can understand.

What’s happening now though is on a whole different level.

Druff, feel free to copy this post to PFA if you think it might be useful there.
    Last edited by acescracked_1210; 01-01-2018 at 06:37 AM.

Thread Information