Thread: [Updated 1/3/2018] Total Rewards revises 2018 Diamond Club entrance requirements

Funny.

They just realized that tier credits reset to 0 on January 1, and that they announced this 25k requirement too late in 2017.

So people who typically earn lower Diamond aren't going to have time to get up to 25k by February 1, when this change was supposed to be taking place.

Instead, they're introducing this confusing "target" scheme which increases requirements throughout the year.

How about just delaying it for all of 2018 and starting the requirement in 2019?

No, that would be too easy and sensible for CET.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Absurd. Even worse, they exclude the only good ones. ��

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Funny.

They just realized that tier credits reset to 0 on January 1, and that they announced this 25k requirement too late in 2017.

So people who typically earn lower Diamond aren't going to have time to get up to 25k by February 1, when this change was supposed to be taking place.

Instead, they're introducing this confusing "target" scheme which increases requirements throughout the year.

How about just delaying it for all of 2018 and starting the requirement in 2019?

Not to mention, these are pretty small targets. I smell 25,000 as the requirement for Diamond in 2019.

Did they publicly announce that starting February 1st you can have only ONE guest per cardholder? That includes Seven Stars.

Originally Posted by Dankyone View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Funny.

Not to mention, these are pretty small targets. I smell 25,000 as the requirement for Diamond in 2019.
    I would actually be just fine with that if it meant the benefits remain intact. Also, either raise the 7 Star threshold to 250,000 or reduce the Tier Credit bonuses and bring back the free room guarantee and the other lost benefits.

Dankyone wrote : "Not to mention, these are pretty small targets. I smell 25,000 as the requirement for Diamond in 2019."

I think that 25,000 for 2019 is precisely the amount set forth in the lower right box of the email posted by Nerakil.

Thread Information