Page 177 of 501 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 10015

Thread: The WoV Thread

And bjpro/LS have been nuked as nathan socks

I love how WOV suspended me as a supposed Sock of Nathan and Luscious Sweet. I am neither of them. Why they just said that out of the blue and didn't offer any PROOF is beyond me. I knew something was up as soon as I wasn't reinstated after my original three day suspension(I got suspended on June 11th, and was never reinstated despite having an original Suspension of only three days.)
    Last edited by Blackjackpro; 07-18-2019 at 01:33 PM.

Originally Posted by Blackjackpro View Post
    I love how WOV suspended me as a supposed Sock of Nathan and Luscious Sweet. I am neither of them. Why they just said that out of the blue and didn't offer any PROOF is beyond me.

Blackjackpro, you should ask Kentry what he makes of this troubling development. For some reason people think he is Nathan too!

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    I love how WOV suspended me as a supposed Sock of Nathan and Luscious Sweet. I am neither of them. Why they just said that out of the blue and didn't offer any PROOF is beyond me.

Blackjackpro, you should ask Kentry what he makes of this troubling development. For some reason people think he is Nathan too!
    Kentry is banned on here.

I have a feeling Blackjackpro is going to be joining him.
    Probably best to scrap the whole charade and try again. Maybe come back as someone more believable. MsCleo's Lotto or something. You can discuss going broke on penny slots and get back to providing sage advice on lottery picks.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Probably best to scrap the whole charade and try again. Maybe come back as someone more believable. MsCleo's Lotto or something. You can discuss going broke on penny slots and get back to providing sage advice on lottery picks.
    I seriously am no one else!

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

The problem is she is too stupid, too much of a fucking idiot, and can't write well enough to ever get it past anyone.

That's AMAZING! You've only been here a week and nobody's mentioned Kentry or the fact that he/she/it were banned yet you waded through thousands of pages and were able to find that information! Good for you!

Or are you just physic?

You know, I bet a lot of people here would just love to get a few lottery predictions from someone with your talents!

All of these accounts are supposedly in Florida. It would be hilarious if after all of this, you are all being trolled by John Patrick.

Originally Posted by GwoAE View Post
    And bjpro/LS have been nuked as nathan socks
    OH MY GOD....THEY KILLED KENTRY!!! (South Park reference)

Guys, I am not Kentry, Nathan or LS. If you were to hook me up to a lie detector I would pasd as being truthful amd the doubters would eat Crow in shame!

Guys, I am not Kentry, Nathan or LS. If you were to hook me up to a lie detector I would pasd as being truthful amd the doubters would eat Crow in shame!
    "Remember Jerry, it's not a lie, if you believe it." ---George Costanza---

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    "Remember Jerry, it's not a lie, if you believe it."
    ---George Castanza---
    Come on, I'm not anyone else! I joined to talk about Gambling!

"Remember Jerry, it's not a lie, if you believe it."
    ---George Castanza---
    Come on, I'm not anyone else! I joined to talk about Gambling!
    Total F’n weirdo

This would be the result if you were to take a lie detector:

At least the Newer Blackjack New Member got treated miles better than I got treated over there. It's a complete 180 how nice, welcoming, and helpful they are to the Newer Blackjack Member compared to how accusing they were to me and how I got suspended on my second day they and am still suspended after sending a stupid PM which shouldn't have seen the light of day.

I wonder if I hadn't sent that stupid unsolicited PM if maybe, just maybe I would still be a Regular Member on WOV to this day.

I wonder if I hadn't sent that stupid unsolicited PM if maybe, just maybe I would still be a Regular Member on WOV to this day.
    Silly girl or boy , That unsolicited PM is NOT why you are suspended/banned. All that served to do was tip off or offer another piece of evidence.

Here is a funny little story for you. I created an account....sockpuppet if you will at WoV last week as well. Just so I could PM Mr. Shackleford and hopefully open a line of communication with him. The very first line of my Pm read. Hello Mike Kewlj here... And while that account was suspended, as I expected it would be, it lasted for a number of days, longer that your obvious sockpuppet goofiness.

Silly girl or boy , That unsolicited PM is NOT why you are suspended/banned. All that served to do was tip off or offer another piece of evidence.

Here is a funny little story for you. I created an account....sockpuppet if you will at WoV last week as well. Just so I could PM Mr. Shackleford and hopefully open a line of communication with him. The very first line of my Pm read. Hello Mike Kewlj here... And while that account was suspended, as I expected it would be, it lasted for a number of days, longer that your obvious sockpuppet goofiness.
    But I'm not Nathan/Karen. Or Luscious Sweet. I didn't deserve to be banned .

But I'm not Nathan/Karen. Or Luscious Sweet. I didn't deserve to be banned .
    I don't really know or care who you are or aren't. I am just saying the evidence is stacked a mile high against you.

But THIS I do KNOW....you are no Blackjack pro.

Thread Information