Page 115 of 501 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Unmasked, KJ minced off the stage into oblivion.

See ya.
    What, Me Worry?

@Rob.Singer.

I'm not sure what kind of game you are trying to play. It's VERY odd that you have never mentioned my GF and our marital status before, yet just a few days ago I mentioned on WOV that we just got married on the 16th. I don't think it's a coincidence you suddenly mentioned somthing about our marital status twice. I have a feeling you are just trying to get me to mention it on here so you don't have to admit you read WOV, yet you really want to make some rude comment about it.

You could have just asked about it in a normal way like a normal person, but I guess that's not your style.

I asked you about your system in a normal way with realistic questions I had no motive other than curiosity.

p.s. I never jumped on the bashing Rob Singers family members like others have.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 05-21-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Unmasked, KJ minced off the stage into oblivion.

See ya.
    You're a piece of shit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    @Rob.Singer.

I'm not sure what kind of game you are trying to play. It's VERY odd that you have never mentioned my GF and our marital status before, yet just a few days ago I mentioned on WOV that we just got married on the 16th. I don't think it's a coincidence you suddenly mentioned somthing about our marital status twice. I have a feeling you are just trying to get me to mention it on here so you don't have to admit you read WOV, yet you really want to make some rude comment about it.

You could have just asked about it in a normal way like a normal person, but I guess that's not your style.

I asked you about your system in a normal way with realistic questions I had no motive other than curiosity.

Neither have I, Axelwolf. Argentino claimed I emailed/texted him, pitching my tout service. I offered to plunk down 1K if he could demonstrate that I did. That was two months ago. Now it seems to me that if I actually did that, he'd just post the thing and take the money. But maybe he needs more incentive. So I'll throw in some Kroger/Ralph's coupons so nobody goes hungry in his household.

@Rob.Singer.

Just a few days ago Rob lambasted everyone here for reading WoV. LOLOLOL! And it turns out that pile of shit has been reading WoV all along. Nice catch, Axel. If this doesn't tell you all what a maggot Welfare Rob is, nothing will.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

A lot of anger and hatred on display here. People are unable to have a discussion/disagreement anymore without it turning ugly. Not just here on this Forum but the world in general.

Very sad. But it is entertaining to some degree so keep it up!!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    @Rob.Singer.

Neither have I, Axelwolf. Argentino claimed I emailed/texted him, pitching my tout service. I offered to plunk down 1K if he could demonstrate that I did. That was two months ago. Now it seems to me that if I actually did that, he'd just post the thing and take the money. But maybe he needs more incentive. So I'll throw in some Kroger/Ralph's coupons so nobody goes hungry in his household.
    FYI I was not suggesting you were one of the guys involved in the attacks on Singer's Family. In case you took it that way.

IGTG Some sport's tout is blowing up my phone again 😉

@Rob.Singer.

FYI I was not suggesting you were one of the guys involved in the attacks on Singer's Family. In case you took it that way.

IGTG Some sport's tout is blowing up my phone again 
    No, I didn't take it that way. Definitely not. Pardon me, I need to ring up a certain client regarding today's plays. We lost three days in a row, so we're quadrupling our investment and switching from baseball to soccer.

LOL--there was so much time between races on Saturday we were betting Rugby among ourselves.

@Rob.Singer.

IGTG Some sport's tout is blowing up my phone again ��
    I never attacked Welfare Rob's family until he attacked my mother with vile viscious remarks, more than one time. So his family is not off limits to me now. Rob is a pile of shit and so is his family.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    LOL--there was so much time between races on Saturday we were betting Rugby among ourselves.
    0 minutes to post seems to last for 15-20 minutes on big race day (or every day at Gulfstream)

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

IGTG Some sport's tout is blowing up my phone again ��
    I never attacked Welfare Rob's family until he attacked my mother with vile viscious remarks, more than one time. So his family is not off limits to me now. Rob is a pile of shit and so is his family.
    Concidering that...I certainly can't argure with you.

The Wizard just "promoted" Once Dear as an above board administrator. How much of a pay raise do you think that is worth? LOL!

AMS and the libs are complaining about the stock market being up only .68% this year hurting their 401K's. BABs thinks she got some argument with Boz over it. The damn libs in that thread are just totally brain dead. The market is up 30% since Trumps election. Did they ever give him any credit for that. Not just no, fuck no. What a bunch of idiots.

Household income flatlined the entire 8 years of Obama. News it out this morning that it's up $2000 thanks to Trumps tax and regulations cuts. Will the libs thank him for that? Not just no, fuck no.

The liberals in the Trump thread get to troll at will. But if you are on the conservative side don't try it. Not even a little bit. Babs is a disgrace as the moderator of that thread. Her political views blinds her to any kind of fairness in that thread. A complete disgrace.

I stay away from all the political stuff on WOV for approximately that reason.

Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    Sorry but I can't help it. I think you meant precisely.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

No I meant approximately.

O.K. but now I don't know what you meant lol.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

That's how Trump won. A bunch of people that intended to vote for him kept their mouths shut. I see no reason to make an enemy out of half the population. WOV clearly leans left. I don't want show my hole cards.

That's how Trump won. A bunch of people that intended to vote for him kept their mouths shut. I see no reason to make an enemy out of half the population. WOV clearly leans left. I don't want show my hole cards.
    I agree. A lot of people didn't want to deal with the hatred, visciousness and vitriol of the left over Trump so they kept their mouths shut about who they were really going to vote for.

Thread Information