Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115
Results 2,281 to 2,292 of 2292

Thread: The WoV Thread

Unmasked, KJ minced off the stage into oblivion.

See ya.
    What, Me Worry?

@Rob.Singer.

I'm not sure what kind of game you are trying to play. It's VERY odd that you have never mentioned my GF and our marital status before, yet just a few days ago I mentioned on WOV that we just got married on the 16th. I don't think it's a coincidence you suddenly mentioned somthing about our marital status twice. I have a feeling you are just trying to get me to mention it on here so you don't have to admit you read WOV, yet you really want to make some rude comment about it.

You could have just asked about it in a normal way like a normal person, but I guess that's not your style.

I asked you about your system in a normal way with realistic questions I had no motive other than curiosity.

p.s. I never jumped on the bashing Rob Singers family members like others have.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 05-20-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Unmasked, KJ minced off the stage into oblivion.

See ya.
    You're a piece of shit.
    The Undeniable Truth About Living in Cowshit County by Rob Singer

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    @Rob.Singer.

I'm not sure what kind of game you are trying to play. It's VERY odd that you have never mentioned my GF and our marital status before, yet just a few days ago I mentioned on WOV that we just got married on the 16th. I don't think it's a coincidence you suddenly mentioned somthing about our marital status twice. I have a feeling you are just trying to get me to mention it on here so you don't have to admit you read WOV, yet you really want to make some rude comment about it.

You could have just asked about it in a normal way like a normal person, but I guess that's not your style.

I asked you about your system in a normal way with realistic questions I had no motive other than curiosity.

Neither have I, Axelwolf. Argentino claimed I emailed/texted him, pitching my tout service. I offered to plunk down 1K if he could demonstrate that I did. That was two months ago. Now it seems to me that if I actually did that, he'd just post the thing and take the money. But maybe he needs more incentive. So I'll throw in some Kroger/Ralph's coupons so nobody goes hungry in his household.

@Rob.Singer.

Just a few days ago Rob lambasted everyone here for reading WoV. LOLOLOL! And it turns out that pile of shit has been reading WoV all along. Nice catch, Axel. If this doesn't tell you all what a maggot Welfare Rob is, nothing will.

A lot of anger and hatred on display here. People are unable to have a discussion/disagreement anymore without it turning ugly. Not just here on this Forum but the world in general.

Very sad. But it is entertaining to some degree so keep it up!!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    @Rob.Singer.

Neither have I, Axelwolf. Argentino claimed I emailed/texted him, pitching my tout service. I offered to plunk down 1K if he could demonstrate that I did. That was two months ago. Now it seems to me that if I actually did that, he'd just post the thing and take the money. But maybe he needs more incentive. So I'll throw in some Kroger/Ralph's coupons so nobody goes hungry in his household.
    FYI I was not suggesting you were one of the guys involved in the attacks on Singer's Family. In case you took it that way.

IGTG Some sport's tout is blowing up my phone again 😉

@Rob.Singer.

FYI I was not suggesting you were one of the guys involved in the attacks on Singer's Family. In case you took it that way.

IGTG Some sport's tout is blowing up my phone again 
    No, I didn't take it that way. Definitely not. Pardon me, I need to ring up a certain client regarding today's plays. We lost three days in a row, so we're quadrupling our investment and switching from baseball to soccer.

LOL--there was so much time between races on Saturday we were betting Rugby among ourselves.

@Rob.Singer.

IGTG Some sport's tout is blowing up my phone again ��
    I never attacked Welfare Rob's family until he attacked my mother with vile viscious remarks, more than one time. So his family is not off limits to me now. Rob is a pile of shit and so is his family.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    LOL--there was so much time between races on Saturday we were betting Rugby among ourselves.
    0 minutes to post seems to last for 15-20 minutes on big race day (or every day at Gulfstream)

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

IGTG Some sport's tout is blowing up my phone again ��
    I never attacked Welfare Rob's family until he attacked my mother with vile viscious remarks, more than one time. So his family is not off limits to me now. Rob is a pile of shit and so is his family.
    Concidering that...I certainly can't argure with you.

Thread Information