Page 398 of 501 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,960 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

LOL. What I get a kick out of is Shackleford pretending that I made some dire threat to gordo's well-being. You'll notice he didn't verbatim quote me. I was just going to have a conversation with gordo. Now it'll have to be at the next WoV get together. Oh well, so be it.

I don't have much tolerance for victim playing.

Mr. Shackleford, there will be a reckoning, as Dr. Evil says. Count on it.
    Did you not read Wizard's post in the Suspension List thread? He basically told you to go after him if you're going to go after anyone, so there you go.

As far as I'm concerned, he's just sticking up for one of the mods who do their job there on a volunteer basis. If someone came into the soup kitchen where I volunteer and said anything that could be construed as a threat against me, while I wouldn't personally be the one asking for them to be banned from the premises, I would think that the Administration there would ban that person of its own accord.
    Mission, to put it mildly, get the fuck real.

I am 64 years old. I have 17 arrests and no convictions. Just kidding, although people do believe that. It's a variation of a Big Jule quote from Guys and Dolls, "Well, I used to be bad when I was a kid, but ever since then I've gone straight, as has been proved by my record: Thirty-three arrests and no convictions!"

If I am going to threaten someone, I'm too arrogant and late in life to sugar coat it.

Speaking of Big Jule as a kid, the coming-of-age car story I mentioned to you a couple of months ago featured my first little gambling adventure in life. Both 17, my friend and I were driving around Schuylkill County in a Lincoln (which he did get title to two years later), picking up 10K here and 8K there for a place called the Jester Club. No adults chaperoned us. This was 1974 or thereabouts, and 10K then is roughly 45K now, so we were not a clown act. When people were short, we reported them as short, and actions were taken by the Jester Club. Nobody was ever short a second time. So that was my intro to gambling.

If I'm going to have somebody's legs broken, I'm not going to be shy about it. I will say, "I'm going to have gordo's legs broken." For the record, I also do not abide by the Italians' rules and regs. Those who understand what I'm saying, understand what I'm saying.

So this victim-playing by Shackleford is nonsensical. All it does is piss me off.
    I said, "Construed as a threat," which it could be. In my opinion, it wasn't actually a serious threat, but it could be construed as one.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I parked right behind him, got out of my car, went on an absolute profanity-laced tirade that ended in, "I'm taking my food and going inside, when you're ready to get your fucking truck out of the middle of the way, then one of you two c*n*s come over here and knock on the door and I'll move my fucking car since parking in the middle of the way is apparently something that us pieces of shit are doing now. Fuck you and fuck you and both of you go to hell! Don't wait for me, just knock and I'll come move it."
    Like I wrote earlier...you're a people person.
    I have a trigger temper, but only when it comes to dealing with other men, that you usually don't get to see in written form.

I have a trigger temper, but only when it comes to dealing with other men, that you usually don't get to see in written form.
    I'm sure you feel entitled to act as you do.

I've seen it on the YouTube "Karens in Action" page

Either way, all of this is just endless bitching that a guy who doesn't want to hear from certain people does not want them posting on a platform that he created and mostly still operates.

If Dan Druff doesn't like me and wants to Nuke me from this site, then I can assure you that I'm not going to go over to WoV or GF and create, "The VCT Thread," to bitch about everything that goes on here for hundreds of pages. Most likely, I'm just never going to look at this site again, unless someone tells me that I am being Doxxed and I need to report it to Dan.

There's this asshole who lives across the street whose dad (I assume) was parked in the middle of the way and was out of his truck talking to the guy. Anyway, that prevented me from getting to my parking spot, so I parked right behind him, got out of my car, went on an absolute profanity-laced tirade that ended in, "I'm taking my food and going inside, when you're ready to get your fucking truck out of the middle of the way, then one of you two c*n*s come over here and knock on the door and I'll move my fucking car since parking in the middle of the way is apparently something that us pieces of shit are doing now. Fuck you and fuck you and both of you go to hell! Don't wait for me, just knock and I'll come move it."

Anyway, I went over after I calmed down and apologized only to the extent of calling them both c*n*s...I made very clear that I was not apologizing for anything except calling them that word specifically. He told me to get off of his property, so I flipped him off and did as he asked because he's within his right to ask that. He should have apologized to me for the fact that his dad was blocking me from getting to my spot and didn't even make a move to get in his truck and move it when he saw me coming up, but he's a c*n*, so what do you expect?

Either way, you don't see me running around the neighborhood telling everyone the story or talking shit about the guy. It's over and done with, so that's that. If the dude speaks to me, then I'm just going to flip him off again. If he wants to come get it, then he can come get it, but I know he's a cop, so he's going to have to sign a waiver and a contract that says he is agreeing to fight me.
    Can I get the uncensored version?
    I've never been good at Wheel of Fortune or the Hangman game.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    In all seriousness, Shackleford is as obvious as the sun coming up. What do the three nuked-at-WoV VCT members have in common -- me, once-nuked kewlJ, and mickey crimm?

We all make a living gambling. We are professionals. We do what Shackleford cannot do. We know far more than he does about various aspects of real life gambling.

It really is that simple.
    How is building arguably the world's best-known gambling website and selling it for millions of dollars not, "Making a living at gambling?"
    I debated on commenting on redietz's comments (included above), especially the "We do what Shackleford cannot do". I don't know what Shackleford does or doesn't do AP-wise to earn money and I don't know what kind of money he makes or has made because he doesn't share much of that. Hasn't it been like some 20 years since he left his job at social security? I don't know what he has done to earn money other than the publicized stint as a consultant at Venetian. Has there been more of that type of thing? I have no idea. Has APing been a big part of his income? again I have no idea.

I will say, I don't consider building and selling a website as "making a living at gambling". That is business. And good for him. I think he kind of lucked into that, but seriously good for him. Mission, would you consider a guy that owns and runs a shop selling baseball cards as making a living playing baseball?

I was going to let this go about redietz comment but since I am into it now, I am uncomfortable with my inclusion of doing something that Mike Shackleford can't. Even in my narrow field of expertise of card counting or even more specific, card counting in Las Vegas, there is nothing about the mathematics of card counting that I know that Shackleford doesn't and almost assuredly things he knows and understands that I don't. What I may have on him and others is I have learned how to apply what I know and play and still be welcome back to play again, and again. (well at least so far....we will see what next week brings ). I am quite sure if Mr. Shackleford wanted to apply himself to card counting and learning about the tolerance levels of what is needed for longevity, he could do everything I do. Like Most AP's, he has bigger fish to fry.
    No, but the guy who invented Topps I would consider as, "Making a living on baseball."

Besides, as you point out, I don't know what he does on the AP side of things, but I know he does more than nothing. He's worked for The Venetian, sold the sites for more than a million bucks, works for the sites, has been contracted independently for gambling-related math work and has done a non-zero amount of advantage play. If he hasn't made a living gambling, then I don't know who has.

Either way, all of this is just endless bitching that a guy who doesn't want to hear from certain people does not want them posting on a platform that he created and mostly still operates.

If Dan Druff doesn't like me and wants to Nuke me from this site, then I can assure you that I'm not going to go over to WoV or GF and create, "The VCT Thread," to bitch about everything that goes on here for hundreds of pages. Most likely, I'm just never going to look at this site again, unless someone tells me that I am being Doxxed and I need to report it to Dan.

There's this asshole who lives across the street whose dad (I assume) was parked in the middle of the way and was out of his truck talking to the guy. Anyway, that prevented me from getting to my parking spot, so I parked right behind him, got out of my car, went on an absolute profanity-laced tirade that ended in, "I'm taking my food and going inside, when you're ready to get your fucking truck out of the middle of the way, then one of you two c*n*s come over here and knock on the door and I'll move my fucking car since parking in the middle of the way is apparently something that us pieces of shit are doing now. Fuck you and fuck you and both of you go to hell! Don't wait for me, just knock and I'll come move it."

Anyway, I went over after I calmed down and apologized only to the extent of calling them both c*n*s...I made very clear that I was not apologizing for anything except calling them that word specifically. He told me to get off of his property, so I flipped him off and did as he asked because he's within his right to ask that. He should have apologized to me for the fact that his dad was blocking me from getting to my spot and didn't even make a move to get in his truck and move it when he saw me coming up, but he's a c*n*, so what do you expect?

Either way, you don't see me running around the neighborhood telling everyone the story or talking shit about the guy. It's over and done with, so that's that. If the dude speaks to me, then I'm just going to flip him off again. If he wants to come get it, then he can come get it, but I know he's a cop, so he's going to have to sign a waiver and a contract that says he is agreeing to fight me.
    Seems to me like you could have started with "Excuse me sir, I'd like to get to my parking space, could you please move your car?" and then maybe save escalating to the profanity laced tirade for if the nice approach doesn't work.

I'm sure you feel entitled to act as you do.

I've seen it on the YouTube "Karens in Action" page
    Did you not read the story? Are you the sort of c**t who parks in the middle of the way and gets out of his truck to have prolonged conversations with people despite the fact that there's no way for someone to get around your truck to get to their parking spot?

Anyway, I'm not the Karen in that story, bro.

Originally Posted by pepe View Post

Seems to me like you could have started with "Excuse me sir, I'd like to get to my parking space, could you please move your car?" and then maybe save escalating to the profanity laced tirade for if the nice approach doesn't work.
    Fuck that. Those people are adults. I'll save the, "Excuse me, sir," for someone I'm trying to get around in the grocery store aisle, not someone parked in the middle of the road, out of his truck, that's looking right at my car parked behind him. I did wait for a few seconds before getting out of the car and losing my shit on them.

I parked right behind him, got out of my car, went on an absolute profanity-laced tirade that ended in, "I'm taking my food and going inside, when you're ready to get your fucking truck out of the middle of the way, then one of you two c*n*s come over here and knock on the door and I'll move my fucking car since parking in the middle of the way is apparently something that us pieces of shit are doing now. Fuck you and fuck you and both of you go to hell! Don't wait for me, just knock and I'll come move it."
    If I’m not mistaken you made a post a few weeks ago how you’re some sort of expert in eating pussy....
    Has the “Coach” asked you if you could prove that to him personally?

I'm not Certified, for the record, and no, Coach has not asked for a demonstration.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    you made a post a few weeks ago how you’re some sort of expert in eating pussy....
    Has the “Coach” asked you if you could prove that to him personally?
    No...I'm not interested in watching Mission go down on you.

It was purposefully crafted that way, anyone thinking any differently is an idiot.

Red said,
    " Now it'll have to be at the next WoV get together. Oh well, so be it."

"Mr. Shackleford, there will be a reckoning, as Dr. Evil says. Count on it."

This stuff could also be considered a veiled threat, but I dont think anyone is taking it seriously.

As if anyone should really care about getting banned from one forum. As far as I'm concerned we are all a bunch of sick fucks when it comes to wasting so much time on the forums in the first place. Try to explain to the average person about your time spent on the forums and all the BS you engage in. They will be very puzzled at your decision to participate.

How is building arguably the world's best-known gambling website and selling it for millions of dollars not, "Making a living at gambling?"
    I debated on commenting on redietz's comments (included above), especially the "We do what Shackleford cannot do". I don't know what Shackleford does or doesn't do AP-wise to earn money and I don't know what kind of money he makes or has made because he doesn't share much of that. Hasn't it been like some 20 years since he left his job at social security? I don't know what he has done to earn money other than the publicized stint as a consultant at Venetian. Has there been more of that type of thing? I have no idea. Has APing been a big part of his income? again I have no idea.

I will say, I don't consider building and selling a website as "making a living at gambling". That is business. And good for him. I think he kind of lucked into that, but seriously good for him. Mission, would you consider a guy that owns and runs a shop selling baseball cards as making a living playing baseball?

I was going to let this go about redietz comment but since I am into it now, I am uncomfortable with my inclusion of doing something that Mike Shackleford can't. Even in my narrow field of expertise of card counting or even more specific, card counting in Las Vegas, there is nothing about the mathematics of card counting that I know that Shackleford doesn't and almost assuredly things he knows and understands that I don't. What I may have on him and others is I have learned how to apply what I know and play and still be welcome back to play again, and again. (well at least so far....we will see what next week brings ). I am quite sure if Mr. Shackleford wanted to apply himself to card counting and learning about the tolerance levels of what is needed for longevity, he could do everything I do. Like Most AP's, he has bigger fish to fry.
    No, but the guy who invented Topps I would consider as, "Making a living on baseball."

Besides, as you point out, I don't know what he does on the AP side of things, but I know he does more than nothing. He's worked for The Venetian, sold the sites for more than a million bucks, works for the sites, has been contracted independently for gambling-related math work and has done a non-zero amount of advantage play. If he hasn't made a living gambling, then I don't know who has.
    A professional gambler is someone who gamblers for a living, not someone who does any of the gambling related things you describe. By your definition, Rob Singer was a professional gambler because he wrote for Gambling Today (for free).

Again, I don't know what Shackleford does as far as actual gambling income. He hasn't shared that and that is his right, but not of these other things, including "building and selling" WoV/WoO qualifies as making a living via gambling.

They're walking around like regular people.
    They don't see each other.
    They only see what they want to see.
    They don't know they're Karens.

A professional gambler is someone who gamblers for a living, not someone who does any of the gambling related things you describe. By your definition, Rob Singer was a professional gambler because he wrote for Gambling Today (for free).

Again, I don't know what Shackleford does as far as actual gambling income. He hasn't shared that and that is his right, but not of these other things, including "building and selling" WoV/WoO qualifies as making a living via gambling.
    Okay, would you not say that an MLB Coach who never actually played in the MLB did not make, "His living off of baseball?" I never said Wizard is a, "Professional gambler," I said he, "Makes his living off of gambling."

They're walking around like regular people.
    They don't see each other.
    They only see what they want to see.
    They don't know they're Karens.
    In any event, you at least seem to be the pot trying to identify the kettle. As far as I'm concerned, I don't park my vehicle in the middle of the road, get out and go talk to people at their front doors. I'm basically as polite as anyone you are likely to meet, until I am given a reason to be impolite.

you at least seem to be the pot trying to identify the kettle.
    I can always spot the Karen...it's the entitled bitch who's making a scene.

you at least seem to be the pot trying to identify the kettle.
    I can always spot the Karen...it's the entitled bitch who's making a scene.
    Wanting to park in the spot that is assigned to me is, "Entitlement?" I would think that believing I could park my vehicle in the middle of the way in a fashion that prevents people from getting into or out of the other side would be, "Acting entitled," but what do I know?

Another thing that would be, "Acting entitled," would be if I had just parked in someone else's spot, but I wouldn't do that, because I'm not the sort of c**t who does such a thing. I have an assigned spot, so that's where I park.

I also tend to think that the two guys figured other people would just put up with it because the resident is a cop. I won't. I don't care if he's the Governor of the state.

Wanting to park in the spot that is assigned to me is, "Entitlement?"
    Don't you agree that you're entitled to park in your assigned spot?

The act of making a scene over entitlement makes the Karen.

What's the protocol if your assigned spot is not available? A public meltdown?

Thread Information