Page 403 of 501 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,060 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    It’s got nothing to do with Forum BS; I just don’t have an issue with fighting.
    Neither do I...I view it as sport, competition, battle, human nature, animal nature.

Punks like Axel express internet bravado by talking shit, but they don't want to get hit.

They have too much to lose by fighting, but have already lost their souls, they are cowards.
    There are many smart asses on the forums including yourself, heck, there are people who are way worst than I.

I get it, something sticks in your craw about me, I think it's because my start-ass stuff is good and even has some truth attached to it, and that really stings you to your core.

So far you have nothing but some internet warrior crap. I don't think anyone has ever had the displeasure of meeting you. you could be a pink panty-wearing 400-pound ass licker for all we know. I really don't care to know or find out, I can't see any beneficial reason to do so. The last time I checked getting into a street fight was massive -EV.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to get hit, I try to avoid getting hit, but I'm not afraid of it if it comes to that, I can take care of myself, win or lose, I won't find me cowering in a corner.

I have been in numerous fights as a kid and as adult plenty of fights at pool halls and bars. One pool hall incident landed me in the hospital with some serious injuries. After taking out a guy I was fighting, a few of his friends jumped in and one landed a 40oz beer bottle over my head. I stopped playing for serious money after that.

I have backed plenty of guys off my wife and past girlfriends when out on the town or whatever.

My wife and I used to do some AP stuff in a country-western bar and club, that place crowded at times. We tipped very well and the bartenders would help ward off any potential problems, but on more than one occasion I had to get in their faces and back idiot guys off her. fortunately, no one ever wanted to challenge me any further.

Last Super Bowl a new guy, somome who didn't know who I was or why I was telling him what not to do. A guy plenty bigger than me and 20 years younger tried testing me by getting in my face during a poker game at one of our parties where he kept going into my restricted bank area after I kept telling him not to. I finally had enough and blew up. It seems as if half the room stopped and turned their attention to the situation. He kept testing me, but He backed down fairly quickly once he saw I wasn't fucking around and told him to take one more step closer to me and the money. He should be able to take me under normal circumstances, but I guarantee he would have gotten hurt had he taken that last step.
    We had a private conversation soon after the incident as he was having problems with a few others, I calmed him and others down, we have since become friends and his ass hatness was due to drinking, he's is normally a good guy.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    It’s got nothing to do with Forum BS; I just don’t have an issue with fighting.
    Neither do I...I view it as sport, competition, battle, human nature, animal nature.

Punks like Axel express internet bravado by talking shit, but they don't want to get hit.

They have too much to lose by fighting, but have already lost their souls, they are cowards.
    There are many smart asses on the forums including yourself, heck, there are people who are way worst than I.

I get it, something sticks in your craw about me, I think it's because my start-ass stuff is good and even has some truth attached to it, and that really stings you to your core.

So far you have nothing but some internet warrior crap. I don't think anyone has ever had the displeasure of meeting you. you could be a pink panty-wearing 400-pound ass licker for all we know. I really don't care to know or find out, I can't see any beneficial reason to do so. The last time I checked getting into a street fight was massive -EV.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to get hit, I try to avoid getting hit, but I'm not afraid of it if it comes to that, I can take care of myself, win or lose, I won't find me cowering in a corner.

I have been in numerous fights as a kid and as adult plenty of fights at pool halls and bars. One pool hall incident landed me in the hospital with some serious injuries. After taking out a guy I was fighting, a few of his friends jumped in and one landed a 40oz beer bottle over my head. I stopped playing for serious money after that.

I have backed plenty of guys off my wife and past girlfriends when out on the town or whatever.

My wife and I used to do some AP stuff in a country-western bar and club, that place crowded at times. We tipped very well and the bartenders would help ward off any potential problems, but on more than one occasion I had to get in their faces and back idiot guys off her. fortunately, no one ever wanted to challenge me any further.

Last Super Bowl a new guy, somome who didn't know who I was or why I was telling him what not to do. A guy plenty bigger than me and 20 years younger tried testing me by getting in my face during a poker game at one of our parties where he kept going into my restricted bank area after I kept telling him not to. I finally had enough and blew up. It seems as if half the room stopped and turned their attention to the situation. He kept testing me, but He backed down fairly quickly once he saw I wasn't fucking around and told him to take one more step closer to me and the money. He should be able to take me under normal circumstances, but I guarantee he would have gotten hurt had he taken that last step.
    We had a private conversation soon after the incident as he was having problems with a few others, I calmed him and others down, we have since become friends and his ass hatness was due to drinking, he's is normally a good guy.
    Wow, what a scary guy

Originally Posted by AxelWolf
    his ass hatness was due to drinking, he's is normally a good guy.
    bumper sticker: "Instant asshole, just add alcohol"
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf
    his ass hatness was due to drinking, he's is normally a good guy.
    bumper sticker: "Instant asshole, just add alcohol"
    Alcohol = "Liquid Courage"

I have been in numerous fights as a kid and as adult plenty of fights at pool halls and bars.
    Well there you go...why am I not surprised.

And that's because you're an all-around great guy, right?

Not because you're an annoying smartass little prick, and an all-around troublemaker?

This is entertaining, but trying to glamorize a fist fight?

First, no one should ever fight unless it's in a clear self-defense situation. That's because most people don't realize what they're getting into. You never know the capabilities and training level of the person you're having words with. And there is ALWAYS someone better at it than you.

Then, fighting is nothing like the multiple punches and kicks thrown by each person on tv. You're not in a controlled situation like a boxing ring with rules. One well-placed hit could kill, not to mention what the fall might do or the weapons that usually get pulled out in these brawls. And what good would any of that do either party? Just imagine what a twit like kew would look like after a simple bitch-slap!

I have been in numerous fights as a kid and as adult plenty of fights at pool halls and bars.

And that's because you're an all-around great guy, right?

?
    Absolutely right!!! Thanks for reminding me, I'm going to try to remember that and walk around with my head held extra high today.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

First, no one should ever fight unless it's in a clear self-defense situation. That's because most people don't realize what they're getting into. You never know the capabilities and training level of the person you're having words with. And there is ALWAYS someone better at it than you.

Then, fighting is nothing like the multiple punches and kicks thrown by each person on tv. You're not in a controlled situation like a boxing ring with rules. One well-placed hit could kill, not to mention what the fall might do or the weapons that usually get pulled out in these brawls. And what good would any of that do either party? Just imagine what a twit like kew would look like after a simple bitch-slap!
    Going by your last interview with Rusty and what I perceive the Unkool1 to look like from his online personality, I would bet on you winning Rob, even though your 35 years older

I'm going to try to remember that and walk around with my head held extra high today.
    OK...but then be careful not to bump your head walking under the pool table.

Then, fighting is nothing like the multiple punches and kicks thrown by each person on tv. You're not in a controlled situation like a boxing ring with rules. One well-placed hit could kill, not to mention what the fall might do or the weapons that usually get pulled out in these brawls.
    I totally agree with you. No doubt, as a boy and teenager I started a few fights I shouldn't have. Generally people grow up and mature.

Then, fighting is nothing like the multiple punches and kicks thrown by each person on tv. You're not in a controlled situation like a boxing ring with rules. One well-placed hit could kill, not to mention what the fall might do or the weapons that usually get pulled out in these brawls.
    I totally agree with you. No doubt, as a boy and teenager I started a few fights I shouldn't have. Generally people grow up and mature.
    That reminds of a saying, something like,"If you behave exactly the same way you did at 40 as you did at 20, something is REALLY wrong. Only a sad person doesn't change in 20 years."
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

That reminds of a saying, something like,"If you behave exactly the same way you did at 40 as you did at 20, something is REALLY wrong. Only a sad person doesn't change in 20 years."
    Tasha = more mature than CoachBelly. That really tells us something.

This was a very sound and sensible post by Rob until the last line when he couldn't help insert his hate and obsession with me. Whatever you need to do Rob.

But still, all the fighting talk, and physical challenges on these forums is just 3rd grade stuff. It is not how civilized, mature people act in society except in the ghettos. What it shows is insecurity and immaturity. You can not like someone's persona on the forums. You can challenge someone's claims, without the need to stoop to this immature level.

people grow up and mature.
    Considering your admission above, what standing do you have to comment on maturity?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

This was a very sound and sensible post by Rob until the last line when he couldn't help insert his hate and obsession with me. Whatever you need to do Rob.

But still, all the fighting talk, and physical challenges on these forums is just 3rd grade stuff. It is not how civilized, mature people act in society except in the ghettos. What it shows is insecurity and immaturity. You can not like someone's persona on the forums. You can challenge someone's claims, without the need to stoop to this immature level.
    Lots of People fight each other to show how "Macho," they are and they both end up in the ER, hospital, or in jail or maybe even all three. Fighting just to show how "Macho," you are isn't worth it. On top of ending up in the ER, Hospital/Jail, those People you were trying to look "Macho," for most likely aren't going to visit you in the hospital/jail and instead would just move on with their lives, and you'd just be an entertaining speck in their recent days. It would be like,"Those drunk guys fighting each other
    was entertaining. The Cops showing up and arresting them was entertaining too. I gotta go home and get some sleep for Work tomorrow."

Edit. I don't actually mean you Kewlj. When I say "You," I am talking in a general sense.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I have told this story before, but not recently. In High school, I hung out with a guy at school, not really a friend, we often skipped English to get high out back, that was the extent of our friendship.

So I had heard he got into some kind of fight and shot and killed someone. 10 years ago (time flys) when I was back in Florida for a high school reunion, I looked him up and went to visit him in prison. Just to say "hi" and let him know he wasn't totally forgotten. (I am sure there will be nasty comments). I got around to asking him what happened and what he was thinking. His response was that the other guy said something and looked at him funny. I didn't and still don't even know what to say to that....how to respond?

Someone looks at you funny or even says something, you are going to kill them and spend a big portion of your life in prison? That is just not a sane mentality. But you know what? There is a lot of it out there. And I see the same thing on these forums with some angry dudes. Hopefully it is just talk on a forum, but it is crazy talk. Can't we have more sanity? Like I said, you can not like someone and challenge them and their claims without these threats that break the law.

all the fighting talk, and physical challenges on these forums is just 3rd grade stuff. It is not how civilized, mature people act in society except in the ghettos. What it shows is insecurity and immaturity.
    What grade were you in when you were ranting on this forum about flying around the country, threatening to go to an elderly guys home, kick his ass, then off to AC to kick another guys ass, willing to go to jail, etc.?

Many of the rants came very close to death threats.

all the fighting talk, and physical challenges on these forums is just 3rd grade stuff. It is not how civilized, mature people act in society except in the ghettos. What it shows is insecurity and immaturity.
    What grade were you in when you were ranting on this forum about flying around the country, threatening to go to an elderly guys home, kick his ass, then off to AC to kick another guys ass, willing to go to jail, etc.?

Many of the rants came very close to death threats.
    I didn't say I was without blame. Things get heated. But really when you step back and look at it, there is no need. It is immature all the way around. It's just dumb.

I had a girl friend in Beverly, NJ, on the Delaware River, in the mid-70's.

I moved west, lost touch ... then about ten years ago she called me "out of the blue" and we talked a bit.

She said she was happy and surprised that I was still alive; said most of the people we knew were dead, typically OD, accident, or homicide.

Yeah, real glad I last saw NJ in my rear view mirror.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

If in fact you have improved, I’d really hate to imagine what you were like 20 yrs ago you dumb fucking baboon

Thread Information