Page 184 of 501 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,680 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Patriots beat the Eagles today, so Rob wins that showdown.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Would love someone to start a pool with a legitimate independent holder of cash on bets on who will live longer KJ or Singer.

Obviously the odds say KJ but I think Singer thinks he would win.

We need legitimate odds, a legitimate bet handler and it could be fun.

Let’s face it, most of us will bet on anything if we think we have an advantage.

And if it’s a quick draw we all win.

Who is game and willing to start the odds?
    This is low, Boz. You seriously want to wager on which of two members of a forum will die first? And at a time we may have just lost a member that we all care for and respect. Seriously shame on you Boz.

On behalf of not only myself, but Rob as well, I am offended. I really thought better of you.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Would love someone to start a pool with a legitimate independent holder of cash on bets on who will live longer KJ or Singer.

Let’s face it, most of us will bet on anything if we think we have an advantage.

This is low, Boz. You seriously want to wager on which of two members of a forum will die first? And at a time we may have just lost a member that we all care for and respect. Seriously shame on you Boz.

On behalf of not only myself, but Rob as well, I am offended. I really thought better of you.
    No, no you didn’t. Never wanted you thinking “better” of me.

You are the guy begging anyone to listen about the life changing “hardships “ you have suffered since being banned from WoV. Starving on the streets, begging for quarters, sucking cock to exist. Hell Mike cost you the “Million” you made and ruined your life.

Sorry guy, your tears and outrage lost any respect and credibility years ago.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'd come up with another zinger kew but I'm not sure how your defective heart could handle it.....
    See, that's what I am saying Rob. That Is ALL you have. You are a good troll. Congratulations.
    Some people get trolled who deserve it kew. That would be you. Just check out your past and recent history of diaherria of the mouth.

Pats just may have played their worst offensive game of the season yesterday and they still beat the Eagles. And wasn't it GREAT watching all those obnoxious, low-IQ Philadelphia Eagles fans squirming in their seats....forced to shut their fat faces by THE DYNASTY! Those people in that shithole city are probably the nastiest, stupidest people in the country.

The difference here is the will to live and the fear of dying. I have no fear of it whatsoever, I'm prepared for it in every way, and given that I've been very close to being killed several times in my younger days, I can truly see it as just another part of life. Since then, every day I awaken is something special. It's why I had a family and have been very good to them always. It's also why I've been anal about doing whatever I can do to stay healthy.

That's where a continuing strong will to live comes into play. I look at kew and wonder what keeps him ticking. He's actually got very little going for him and I feel for such a person. He kind of makes me feel slightly on the guilty side.

A bet on which of us will die first? It doesn't seem fair no matter which way you look at it. He has youth, which by itself should be considered unbeatable. But with his health issues where it counts and his clear mental instability, he gets two strikes right off the bat. This is where you have to consider the will-to-live factor. If we go by the internet character he's created--which for just about anybody who does this, it would be their dream come true life--then he has very little going for him. It's clear the forums are where his daily life is lived, and that's such a sad beat it's almost unbelievable. And what future does he have to face? I'd say that's STIIIIRIKE THREE right there.

Dissimilarly, my first strike came long ago when I thought I could change the world. But there hasn't been any strikes since. And since I respect my life and see the human body as the most spectacular, incredible creation ever, I treat it as such. Will this be enough to overcome youth at almost double the age? Well right now, bet on me. I feel as good as I did at 30, my physical two weeks ago was almost perfect, and because I have a family that makes me happy all the time as well as a successful, interesting past along with a well prepared-for future, my mental state has no crossed wires on short circuits. Age before rage.

ADVANTAGE: Singer

I'd come up with another zinger kew but I'm not sure how your defective heart could handle it.....
    See, that's what I am saying Rob. That Is ALL you have. You are a good troll. Congratulations.
    Some people get trolled who deserve it kew. That would be you. Just check out your past and recent history of diaherria of the mouth.

Pats just may have played their worst offensive game of the season yesterday and they still beat the Eagles. And wasn't it GREAT watching all those obnoxious, low-IQ Philadelphia Eagles fans squirming in their seats....forced to shut their fat faces by THE DYNASTY! Those people in that shithole city are probably the nastiest, stupidest people in the country.
    It's a sad tribute to the degree to which kewlJ is in "Singer's" head that "Singer" would badmouth a city that gave us Mayor Rizzo, the firebombing of MOVE, and Rocky Balboa movies (where the white dude wins). Philadelphia is probably the only chamber of commerce that lists "police brutality" as a reason to move there.

Here's the thing about the Pat's game: they went into hurry up offense to get a touchdown ahead. After thAt, it was all protective mode- just as if they were in a.maintenance mode. I somehow got the feeling they were letting the Eagles wear themselves out-and now they had the realization the Pats might come back at will in the back of their minds.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post

Here's the thing about the Pat's game: they went into hurry up offense to get a touchdown ahead. After thAt, it was all protective mode- just as if they were in a.maintenance mode. I somehow got the feeling they were letting the Eagles wear themselves out-and now they had the realization the Pats might come back at will in the back of their minds.

That's actually a smart maneuver move by the Patriots!

-wrong thread- mod delete please.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

You can bet your ass Bagofshitbabs wanted darkoz nuked. She was thugging him from the start. I take exception to all the righteous indignation by those idiots that call themselves AP's for coming down on darkoz. There have been countless plays exposed on WoV and other forums. They didnt come down on Shack for exposing the Revel play. They got the balls to pick on the little guy but were to chickenshit to take on the big guy. This is what those idiots are saying

"Now that I know about the play everybody shut up."

and

"It's okay to teach me the play, I'm an AP inside the click, but dont' teach those gentiles."

The arrogance stinks to high heaven.

And I also take exception to it being called a gambling play. It's not gambling. It's a scam. Ask Monet. What they are doing is somewhere between unethical and outright thievery but it is not a gambling play. So you've got fucking crooks getting all bent out of shape over the scam being exposed.

Even redietz had to jump in and allude to violence against a snitch just like in the big house.

The list of shit that's been exposed by Shack, Dancer, Grosjean and others is pretty long. How come you crooked ass "AP's" don't jump their asses? I put the "AP" in quotes because these assholes that make their money on scams like that are not AP's. They're scam artists.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You can bet your ass Bagofshitbabs wanted darkoz nuked. She was thugging him from the start.
    You can say that again. Since they banned political threads, she can no longer pick on conservatives so now she's picking on other libtards like DarkOz lol!

You can bet your ass Bagofshitbabs wanted darkoz nuked.
    I haven't been keeping up on the forums for a year or so now.
    I read a few pages of posts about DarkOz and some sort of WoV Boycott lol.
    I don't see any reason to go into great detail over this because I have stated the truth many times about this type of situation.
    You and I have similar backgrounds and I have been in Vegas since the early 90s so I know what the life is all about.
    It certainly is nothing that these Forums or APs try to project.
    DarkOz gives the more factual and realistic side of the lifestyle.
    Family Members stealing from each other and everyone running 100s of player cards and fighting over money and plays.
    Partners selling Players Cards and changing pin numbers or not paying back what they owe.
    Players who play on Make-Up or Hourly who can never get ahead because they have some habit that leaks all the profit.
    The usual habits like Drugs, Alcohol, Whoremongering, Stealing their friends girlfriend, Thievery, Making Bad Bets or playing way over their Bankroll thinking the gravy train will never stop... etc etc.
    I told you before that Bagofshitbabs kept hinting at wanting me to bankroll her on any play that I needed help on but like I said I am not the Banker.
    I don't mind going partners with someone at a true 50/50 split and invested.
    This means if I put up 10k you better have 10k to put up as well and we both hammer the play till it is over win or lose.
    That isn't her bag or isn't the style of most of the players on these forums.
    Most of them are broke or looking to be sponsored but I have the feeling you already know and understand this.
    If they aren't broke it is usually just a matter of time before they ran into something too big for them and they got felted or busted.

I can keep going on and on but like everything else in life WoV is just another scam.
    Don't believe this bullshit that Rigondeaux is trying to preach about how most APs are honest and trying to help one another.
    RS and the usual suspects preach that phony bullshit about how they are in a circle of friends holding hands singing Kumbaya all the time loving one another.
    Bologna... this game is all about money and the best are the ones who have it and keep accumulating it by just about any means necessary.
    If you don't have the mentality "kill or be killed" in this world they call AP you won't last long.
    This whole idea that Advantage Players are something different compared to Scamblers or Scambling is just Cover which some of them are good at.

As I have said before... this isn't charity work or saving the world.
    This whole thing is about money and the LOVE of MONEY is the ROOT of all EVIL.
    Most of these guys, if not all of them are like politicians.
    They say one thing and do the other.

Personally I have given up the type of information a person needs to know to get started if they want to do it about as straight as you can.
    However, it is a grind and it is hard work. Nothing is easy in this life or world.
    10% or 25% plays do not fall out of the sky every single day 24 hours a day like these guys would have you believe.
    This is why I am always talking about finding the 0.5% to 2% plays.
    Those are getting thinner but they are still the fundamental building block of constantly winning.
    As time goes on you will move up and find better spots but the easier it gets the more you will have to compromise any type of moral compass you may have.
    I could go on and on but I have posted all about it many times before.
    When I posted the Hot Sucker Thread those guys hated it and still hate it but they couldn't do anything about it cause this site is the real deal.
    Not like that phony bullshit that Shack runs so they can advertise and trap the suckers into online gambling.

I remember showing a play on here that still exists.
    I have been playing it for over 4 years and I am guessing it has been around much longer, 10 to 20 years most likely.
    It is still at the 1, 2 and 5 dollar levels.
    It pays a solid 1% plus food.
    Too many lock ups at the 5 dollar level so I play lower.
    However it is a grind and the swings are in the 4k to 8k range.
    I prefer 80k cash to mess with this but realistically you don't need that much.
    The point is when I showed this play all I heard was how bad it was and that you will go broke playing that game.
    MC defended me and the play and another guy actually found it and played it.
    Not sure if he still plays it but I don't see why not since it is the best play in the house IMO.
    People don't want to grind hours into things like this... they want the fast easy money.
    To each their own.
    Last edited by monet; 01-14-2020 at 10:35 PM.

Mike or the Wiz of Odds...

Action taken against darkoz is as follows:

Suspension for three days for making false and insulting claims about a forum moderator.
    May not create new threads for 3 months (to end 4/13/20) without prior moderator approval.
    May not initiate discussion about any "plays" unless said play is already recently introduced by another forum member in good standing. Exceptions may be made with forum moderator permission. This rule to also have a 3-month term.

Forum moderators wish to state that this action is not taken out of backsliding in our respect of free speech or impede an exodus of members.

-------------------

This guy runs WoV like a Nazi.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Suspension for three days for making false and insulting claims about a forum moderator.
    May not create new threads for 3 months (to end 4/13/20) without prior moderator approval.
    May not initiate discussion about any "plays" unless said play is already recently introduced by another forum member in good standing. Exceptions may be made with forum moderator permission. This rule to also have a 3-month term.

Forum moderators wish to state that this action is not taken out of backsliding in our respect of free speech or impede an exodus of members.

-------------------

Great insights and posts Monet. I saw the movie Uncut Gems and I would like to recommend it to you, if you haven't seen it already.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post

-------------------

Great insights and posts Monet. I saw the movie Uncut Gems and I would like to recommend it to you, if you haven't seen it already.
    Yeah, I like the new word monet coined, "Scambling." The whole darkoz episode and the exodus from WoV could be called "The Ethics of the Unethical." I don't really think that bad of them but just calling a spade a spade. Scambling is the word that fits and it is not gambling hence not professional gambling.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Yeah, I like the new word monet coined, "Scambling."
    Fits like a glove.

I like Sandler even if he has made some really bad movies for the last 10 to 15 years.
    Not sure that he cares since they gave him over 500 million to do whatever he wants.
    I've had my eye on that movie for the last few months now even before it came out.
    Recently I went and seen Ford v Ferrari and 1917.
    I knew I wasn't going to like 1917 very much from the previews.
    Best part for me was when he made a run for it near the end.
    The movie was more like observing someone play a video game.
    I preferred Dunkirk with all of its flaws compared to 1917.
    Mostly because those Dogfight Scenes were amazing IMO and I have a thing for Aviation or Aviation Movies.

I figured I wasn't going to like Ford v Ferrari very much either since I heard they CGIed the stuffing out of it.
    However, the movie had a decent story and flow with good enough acting to make it very entertaining.
    Not as good as McQueen in Le Mans but it wasn't trying to be that good or that style.
    Movie Goers can't handle a Movie like Le Mans these days.
    Honestly the Movie Theater business is dead these days... right?
    Since they no longer can make movies with great acting and storytelling they decided to sugarcoat the experience.
    They put in assigned seating to thwart movie hoppers and make you sit in pleather recliners so you are comfortable when the story bores you to sleep.
    Personally I would rather have an uncomfortable chair that doesn't recline but a great movie that I would want to watch over and over for the next 20 years but that is just me.
    I haven't seen too many of those for the last 5 years or more.
    I guess the last one I enjoyed was Blade Runner 2049.
    They really tried very hard to keep that movie in line with the original.
    That water, drowning scene was pretty intense seeing it at the theater

Oh yeah... I didn't come up with that word Scambling.
    A guy who has lived here for over 50 years, he was actually born and raised here, always says that.
    The truth is that he knows he is a scambler and so am I.
    Sure I do things that would be considered "professional gambling" but I have no problem making Scambler Moves either
    You will never see me correct a dealer when they over pay me and I have no problem with credit hustling.
    My favorites are when you hear that loud beeping noise and see a ticket just hanging from a machine.
    I've found some really good tickets over the years.
    Only a few days ago I went to war with a Casino cause they wouldn't give me a comp lol.
    The Bean Counters are really starting to get tight in this city.

I also pick up pennies from the floor showing the tails side!
    Last edited by monet; 01-15-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Fits like a glove.
    What I really find funny about WoV is how you are starting to see the curtain peel back a little.
    We see that the people with some power are serious alcoholics that need the forum and support to help dry up for a few months.
    Once Dear is making it public knowledge along with Mission.
    Recently it was said that Mission not only has a problem with drinking but is upside down with fellow members or APs.
    The alcohol part is confirmed but I haven't found proof or admission of the other accusation.
    It certainly isn't hard to imagine or believe though.
    Most players either owe or are broke.
    Even the Great Axel Wolf confirmed to me in person that one of his best partners and dear friends lost 50k of team money (may have been AWs personal money and not team money... same difference) dumping it off in the pit playing Black Jack.
    The story could be exaggerated as well... we all tend to tell tall tales at times.
    So just by that admission you can see that what is said on forum boards is not even close to what happens in real life.
    As he was drinking his 3rd Captain Morgan he hit me with the... "I never drink when playing"
    LOL... yeah right!!
    I understand though cause I had a good 10 years+ drinking and playing.
    Those plays were so easy you didn't have to be sober.
    I was never addicted to the drinking though... one day my body didn't want anymore and I quit.
    Funny how my best pal didn't want to hang out with me anymore cause I stopped drinking.
    I realize now that he just wanted a drinking partner more than a friend.
    It wasn't long before he had a new pal that he latched on to that drank all the time
    He told me I wasn't fun anymore cause he couldn't have a drink with me... depressing lol.
    Last edited by monet; 01-15-2020 at 11:00 AM.

Fits like a glove.
    What I really find funny about WoV is how you are starting to see the curtain peel back a little.
    We see that the people with some power are serious alcoholics that need the forum and support to help dry up for a few months.
    Once Dear is making it public knowledge along with Mission.
    Recently it was said that Mission not only has a problem with drinking but is upside down with fellow members or APs.
    The alcohol part is confirmed but I haven't found proof or admission of the other accusation.
    It certainly isn't hard to imagine or believe though.
    Most players either owe or are broke.
    Even the Great Axel Wolf confirmed to me in person that one of his best partners and dear friends lost 50k of team money (may have been AWs personal money and not team money... same difference) dumping it off in the pit playing Black Jack.
    The story could be exaggerated as well... we all tend to tell tall tales at times.
    So just by that admission you can see that what is said on forum boards is not even close to what happens in real life.
    As he was drinking his 3rd Captain Morgan he hit me with the... "I never drink when playing"
    LOL... yeah right!!
    I understand though cause I had a good 10 years+ drinking and playing.
    Those plays were so easy you didn't have to be sober.
    I was never addicted to the drinking though... one day my body didn't want anymore and I quit.
    Funny how my best pal didn't want to hang out with me anymore cause I stopped drinking.
    I realize now that he just wanted a drinking partner more than a friend.
    It wasn't long before he had a new pal that he latched on to that drank all the time
    He told me I wasn't fun anymore cause he couldn't have a drink with me... depressing lol.
    Normally, I wouldn't even respond, however, what you're saying is untrue. You took quite a few Jabs at me that I just ignored.

I'm still not sure why you keep bringing my name up when it's clear haven't responded to you in a very long time. I'm still not sure why you seem to have a problem with me and want to trash me, being that I've never done or said anything to you in a negative way whatsoever. Still to this day I don't know what your issue is with me. I have no idea why you would contact someone, share information, chat with, PM, be all nice meet up with and then suddenly turn on that person one day for no reason whatsoever. It's bad enough for sharing private conversations with someone you met in an attempt to disparage someone, but what makes it worse is skewing the facts. I might even understand if we had some type of falling out or I did something to you are we kept going back and forth on the Forum force one reason or another.

There may have been one that I'm that I made a joke but I assume you were cool and you got the joke, but I regress(this entire post). I've since apologized do you personally and explain it was a joke.

You claimed something about me being self-righteous about angle shooting or cheating or something along those lines. You've never came up with anything solid that addressed that. In fact, I admitted right here that I have played many angles that cross into the gray areas and there have been times it may have technically been illegal. I said I'm personally opposed to doing things or being around people who are blatantly cheating. Things such as rigging machines, bet capping, marking cards. The only thing I ever really said regarding that is that some things can be considered cheating and I PERSONALLY want to avoid doing anything that crosses a certain line. I also said I believe there's a difference between ripping off individuals vs shooting angles at the casinos. I have my own personal standards that make ME sleep better at night those standards may not be right for everybody. I just have to do what's best for me, the people I care about and the people I work with.

Wow, Only my 3rd Captain? Must have been a slow night, I would normally have two doubles at the bar before I even started shooting pool. And yet, Your the one Mixing up your stories and facts. I would have and did not say that I never drink and play, especially, everyone that knows me knows that's not true everyone that knows me no that's not true. I've never been shy about that fact. As a matter of fact playing promotions in the bars consistently was a major factor that contributed to me drinking more than I should. There was a time where there seemed to be an abundance of super good promotions at the bars. I started out very moderately mostly because it seemed odd to the employees I woud be in the bar all day playing and not drink. I recall someone even asking me if I was professional because all I did was play and not drink.

I almost never drank and played prior to about 2012 give or take a year. Over the last six or seven years I slowly progressed.

I may have said that I never drink at home except on a very rare occasion where I would have a party at my house of some kind. I'm a social drinker so drinking alone or at home at has absolutely no appeal to me.

Drinking affects everybody differently, people think that when you're gambling and drinking you're certain to go on tilt start blowing off your bankroll while making huge bets and continually playing bad games where you lose all control of "money management" and have no idea what you're doing. That's Absolutely not the case for everyone, certainly not me.

Coming up here in the first part of February it will have been a year since I've had a drink. No, I didn't make some big announcement. I didn't look for any support on any forums or through anybody, no AA or any b******* like that. I simply made a bet that I could do it, and I did it with no problem at all.

No, I don't feel better or worse, I feel exactly the same. There are occasions where it would be more fun to have a few shots and there are occasions where I'm glad I'm not having too many.

I never said anybody lost any money regarding any bad decision, alcohol/drug problem or anything they did bad or in responsible that was on or directly related to my team. We did have a good friend and business partner that died holding some team money that made its way to his estranged family including some Bitcoin bought in the low hundreds I went in on with him. I don't even really know what the deal was with the Bitcoin, I wasn't really paying attention to all the details. Whatever the case, we're only talking about a few at most.

I know other people in the AP World that have lost 50,000+ due to whatever leaks they had but they were not associated with my team.

And to be clear, I've been a part of two totally different teams. One from the 90s up until about 2007. At some point I took a break due to medical issues and people people went their separate ways focusing on different things. I came back started playing on my own for a while and then started partnering up with people that were mainly new to the business.

I know I've done a lot of good for others in the AP world and help a lot of people.
    I've never ripped anybody off and always stood by my word when it comes to any play or deal I have made. I've been generous and helpful with friends and family outside the AP world as well, and I have done a lot of good things in general. I don't feel like driving needs and post about all those things. If it happens to come up well then it is what it is.

I'm not even sure why I took the time to respond to this especially since this is a bad time right now. My Mom Has suddenly become very Ill to the point I now have to go get her and bring her back to Vegas the next few days. I'm getting conflicting stories and one of them is hospice. My mom has never traveled in her life outside a few hundred miles of her home and she almost refuses to leave. The red to deal with stuff like this in the past.

So I'm not going two keep on responding. Perhaps I'll just copy and paste the following anytime I
    Feel the need. Just because someone says something here about me and I don't respond that doesn't make it true. I just don't want to keep going back and forth as I could go on forever. I go long periods of time without even reading this forum. Feel free to go to the source and ask me, if you care to actually know.

Axel, you're confused. Whenever anyone says anything demeaning about anyone else on a forum, it's absolutely true!

Thread Information