Page 229 of 507 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    I'm not like you - I don't make tens of thousands of posts merely commenting on what others have done.

I make my own content - I post about what I have done.

Tell me again please why I should be in a hurry to respond to your request to post more examples of where others have ridiculed you, or you've ridiculed yourself?
    When I have the time.
    Yet you go out of your way to repeat other people's comments that are made about me when you have no idea what the actual facts are. So apparently you don't come up with your own content.

I'm asking you to respond about some statements that you made about me that were untrue. I don't think that's asking for too much.

And yes, you need to keep avoiding that poker challenge like you've been doing every since you made that bold statement of being able to crush heads up poker. I'm guessing you probably never played heads up a day in your life.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I'm not like you - I don't make tens of thousands of posts merely commenting on what others have done.

I make my own content - I post about what I have done.

Tell me again please why I should be in a hurry to respond to your request to post more examples of where others have ridiculed you, or you've ridiculed yourself?
    When I have the time.
    Yet you go out of your way to repeat other people's comments that are made about me when you have no idea what the actual facts are. So apparently you don't come up with your own content.

I'm asking you to respond about some statements that you made about me that were untrue. I don't think that's asking for too much.

And yes, you need to keep avoiding that poker challenge like you've been doing every since you made that bold statement of being able to crush heads up poker. I'm guessing you probably never played heads up a day in your life.
    The only heads up poker I ever played was when I had a hard-on

Again, I ask how many actual Advantage Players do you know? There's a huge difference between degenerate gamblers and Advantage Players.

I agree, there are multiple phonies on here.
    I thought you were the top poster at WOV and just grabbed that number. Sorry, you’re in second place to the loneliest man in the world. 20K, 30K, posts, really Axel did that matter enough for you to claim my whole post should be disregarded because of that mistake?

What adds to the entertainment is you and Darkoz trying like hell to separate yourselves (AP’S) from degenerate full-time gamblers. I assume that’s because you allegedly play with the mystical long-term mathematical edge. I’m thinking you guys are bigger gambling sewer creatures because you could last longer than the degenerate.

You all come from and live in the same sewer with different gambling titles and all of you should never be trusted. Ever wonder why so many AP’s careers began while being homeless? (Darkoz, Mickey, KJ, etc. all top posters)

As for the comment about me speculating about what goes on at these forums; what else would you think it is? Ninety-nine percent of what’s being printed is unconfirmed. Do you take what’s being said on anonymous gambling forums for fact? Of course it’s all speculation. Damn, you’ll say anything to try and alter or justify your weirdness.

You brag about all the friends and people you meet from these same forums. I could only imagine what those gambling sewer creature meetings are like. Do you carry during these times? You are a special bunch and truly deserve each other.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I assume that’s because you allegedly play with the mystical long-term mathematical edge.
    No, I won't discount your entire post just because you made a mistake. However, if you're going to make a statement with the intentions of disparaging someone or to prove a point you should be more accurate or your comment loses it's teeth especially when you say "that I know of"

Due to lack of any actual evidence, I will discount your statement "Full time gamblers are a strange bunch and for the most part should never be trusted." from my experience professional gamblers(ill exclude full time poker players for this discussion) are normally more trustworthy than the average person. Obviously, there's some bad apples, but word usually spreads fast about those type of people and they can be avoided.

I'm not sure why your concern with it since you've already made up you're mind and you don't ever have to deal with gamblers/AP's professional or not?

Are you hear to save the masses from the evil gamblers and advantage players?

Ever wonder why so many AP’s careers began while being homeless? (Darkoz, Mickey, KJ, etc. all top posters)
    I was homeless for 3 months WHILE I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL! That was years before my AP career started! Years before I was even of age to gamble. Including my situation in this statement, to whatever point you are trying to make is dishonest. Not surprising, but completely dishonest.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Axel is a video poker player. Video poker! I actually didn't realize how low end he was until he sent me a PM talking about video poker, claiming that because he had won some big video poker jackpots, that he was a high roller. I had no idea he was so low end.

Sure, fine, no problem. But don't talk to me about high end play when you're a video poker player.

No wonder he was so clueless that he wanted to bust out a W2-G to try to prove that he had won a lot at table games, or was asking a table game alleged winner to "show him his CTR" to prove the win.

Sure, yes, after the fact, after he's been schooled, he may come back and claim, "That's not what I meant" - but when he shoots from the hip from his vast gaming knowledge, he makes himself look ridiculous time and again.

The problem with this guy is he wants to be an expert on everything.

Axel is accusatory of anyone who claims to have done anything, always accusing others of being sock puppets:

Axel is constantly trying to prove himself:

Bottom line, he's jealous:

Last edited by MDawg; 06-14-2020 at 09:51 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

MDawg,

I want to make something clear to you.

I have absolutely no problem with your pictures, your threads, your claims (other than mathematically incorrect ones) or, generally, with you.

In fact, I quite enjoy your pictures, threads and accounts of your trips.

All of that said, if you don't think there are high end plays that involve video poker, it's because you're a fucking idiot. You can either be objective or be an idiot, it's 100% your choice. However, if you choose idiot, don't be surprised to get called on it from time to time.

Axel is a video poker player. Video poker! I actually didn't realize how low end he was until he sent me a PM talking about video poker. I had no idea.

Sure, fine, no problem. But don't talk to me about high end play when you're a video poker player.

No wonder he was so clueless that he wanted to bust out a W2-G to try to prove that he had won a lot at table games, or was asking a table game alleged winner to "show him his CTR" to prove the win.
    Axelwolf is much more than a video poker player. Based on what I know of him from others, he may be one of the most complete and diversified AP's I have heard of.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

From this...

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Fuck you, asshole! This is exactly the kind of shit you have been pulling for years with me. You are a conniving, little piece of shit!
    To this lol...

Axelwolf is much more than a video poker player. Based on what I know of him from others, he may be one of the most complete and diversified AP's I have heard of.
    So many posts from kewlJ bashing Axel one day and praising Axel the next day, it will make your head spin!

By far the best post from kewlJ has to be this about the Wizard.
    You know Mike... The guy who is no friend to gamblers or the gambling community according to the honest, beloved kewlJ.

Come on Boz, you guys are just figuring this out now? I have been telling you for 4 years.

Michael Shackleford is no friend to gamblers or the gambling community. He proved that years ago with his association with Venetian and he proves it everyday at his forum. Interested in helping players be better informed gamblers. Give me a break! Michael Shackleford is interested in propping up his own ego. That's all WoV was ever about. He is a VERY insecure and small man. (That's what she said. - Michael Scott reference)

It's one thing to be a video poker player. It's another to offer to show W2-Gs to try to prove that you're a high end table game player, or asking an alleged table game winner to "show me the CTR" to prove his win. These statements - coming from Axel - show that he is out of his league when it comes to table game play, and should stick to what he knows.

The guy tries to be an expert on everything and that's where he falls flat.

It'd be actually fine with me if he just made an idiot of himself repeatedly without making references to others, but when he challenges my table game play, and doesn't even understand what table game play is, I retort.

I'd be willing to bet that the last time Axel played table games, it was in the days when pit bosses were still scratching figures on paper pads. Not that the figures he played were worth marking to begin with.
    Last edited by MDawg; 06-14-2020 at 10:01 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

It's one thing to be a video poker player. It's another to offer to show W2-Gs to try to prove that you're a high end table game player, or asking an alleged table game winner to "show me the CTR" to prove his win. These statements - coming from Axel - show that he is out of his league when it comes to table game play, and should stick to what he knows.
    You can research the tax codes for yourself. There are results at table games that can result in a W2-G. Fact, not opinion.

As far as a winner on table games making claims, I do not challenge claims of that nature. Unless I personally witness something, or am present to NOT witness something, then I have absolutely no standing to challenge anybody's claims. If someone makes a claim as to a system, "Working," then I can mathematically disprove that any such system is a long-run winner-BY EXPECTATION NOT INDIVIDUAL ACTUAL RESULTS-provided the system is detailed with enough specificity.

Anyway, if you make claims to individual results----and this is just speaking for me personally---I would only challenge whether or not they are the mathematically expected results. I wouldn't challenge the claims themselves. From a practical standpoint, I wouldn't challenge them because I'm not there to know one way or another. From a concern standpoint, I wouldn't challenge them because I generally don't care that much and it wouldn't make me any richer or poorer to prove the claims wrong, even if I could.

The guy tries to be an expert on everything and that's where he falls flat.

It'd be actually fine with me if he just made an idiot of himself repeatedly without making references to others, but when he challenges my table game play, and doesn't even understand what table game play is, I retort.
    AxelWolf pulls more shots than I ever dreamed of.
    Why do you think he has so many issues with security and management?
    Not that I am against it but he isn't some church goer saving the world.
    His pal RS is though.

Another words you don't know any confirmed fucking thing for a fact. Here's a perfect case of someone vouching for another person yet never meet him or has any idea what he does. Yet, he's one of the most complete diversified AP's he heard of.

Can't make this shit up.

Another words you don't know any confirmed fucking thing for a fact. Here's a perfect case of someone vouching for another person yet never meet him or has any idea what he does. Yet, he's one of the most complete diversified AP's he heard of.

Can't make this shit up.
    I've met him. I have an idea as to some of the stuff he does. I worked personally on a play with him. If you read enough of my articles, you could probably kind of piece together what it was. There was a lot of money involved.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

You can research the tax codes for yourself. There are results at table games that can result in a W2-G. Fact, not opinion.
    Axel has never in his life received a W2-G from a table game (he simply misspoke and was referring to machine wins which is exactly my point - he's clueless) and nor have you received a W2-G from a table game, and nor have I. I've cashed out many six figure wins via bank wire from table games and nothing has been reported, either overtly or covertly.

I play Blackjack and Baccarat which are both true tables games.

But, I'd be intrigued to know what you mean, about table games that issue W2-Gs?
    Last edited by MDawg; 06-14-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Can't make this shit up.
    How can someone vouch for someone they don't even like?
    kewlJ has 50% posts that are completely demonizing AxelWolf and 50% praising his tactics and ethics.
    Obviously it is all for entertainment purposes.

Are you hear to save the masses from the evil gamblers and advantage players?

Absolutely not! Just to point out how much of a lonely bullshit artist you are. Trustworthy professional gamblers? I guess just like the trustworthy / professional / family member / that broke into Darkoz's safe and stole thousands of dollars. Or maybe more like Wizard Of Nothing.

Quit while your ahead Axel. It could only get worse from here.

Absolutely not! Just to point out how much of a lonely bullshit artist you are. Trustworthy professional gamblers? I guess just like the trustworthy / professional / family member / that broke into Darkoz's safe and stole thousands of dollars. Or maybe more like Wizard Of Nothing.

Quit while your ahead Axel. It could only get worse from here.
    You forgot about all the Captain Morgan.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Axel drank a good amount of Captain Morgan and even fell asleep in my car.
    I drove Axelwolf to a destination of his choice because he was fall down drunk and I have seen it for over 20 years in this city.
    Big deal, I'm a big boy, and I can drink all I want. I can out drink most people twice my weight and still function

I'll tell you what, come on down to Vegas. I'll drink 5 shots in a row and proceeded to play you No Limit/ Pot Limit heads up and you can be a completely sober.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    societal dropouts with severe emotional problems.

Axel drank himself into a stupor the first time he met a couple of strangers from WOV, what's that tell you

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    societal dropouts with severe emotional problems.

Axel drank himself into a stupor the first time he met a couple of strangers from WOV, what's that tell you?
    This is not uncommon in the world of Vegas or so called Advantage Play.
    More players are alcoholics, drug addicts or both.
    It goes along with the territory.
    In the last 10 years or so you have seen an increase of players bringing their own water bottles or ordering water but it is pretty rare to see young Machine Players.
    I have ran into a few recently but for the most part so called APs are now in their mid 30s or older.
    The younger generation went over to poker for the most part or the night clubs.

I had my years of drunken foolery as well.
    Gave it up around 30 or so because the stomach couldn't take it anymore.
    Most of the players on these forums have admitted to long term alcohol abuse.
    The rest hide it.

Thread Information