Page 240 of 505 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,800 of 10091

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    I feel sad for all the racists on here.

And they don't even realize it.

Biggest joke is they actually admit other people call them racist for their statements.

One should question why is that instead of denying it
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

You do blanket labels really well.
    First, one has to be racist, to call another person racist.

Today's Dinner Menu is as follows:
    (Might as well be racist and call it a Wetback Dinner)

Chicken Poblano Quesadillas
    Chilled Avocado Soup
    Chipotle Sweet Potato Salad

https://www.weber.com/US/en/recipes/...eber-7616.html

https://weelicious.com/chilled-avocado-soup-recipe/

https://peasandcrayons.com/2013/08/c...ato-salad.html

I didn't take any pictures of yesterdays feast.
    I bought a Weber Master Touch Grill and broke it in with Royal Oak Lump Charcoal.
    I got the grill up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit to hopefully burn off all chemicals.
    I grilled/smoked 6 Rainbow Trout.
    I also grilled Red Bell Peppers, Carrots, Portabella Musrooms, Button Mushrooms, Zucchini and Red Onions.
    Good Fun, even though this damn company sold out to the Chinks, the grill worked better than expected.
    I heard a bunch of negative reviews since Weber started sourcing their parts in China and assembling in America.
    Seems Evil but didn't want to invest 1 to 2 grand into American Made Grills at this time.
    I bought the fish at Seafood City so it is near impossible to buy only American Products.
    Seafood City forces you to "Mask Up" but I got them back leaving through the alarmed door near the restroom.
    It was surprising to find a door where the Alarm actually worked lol.
    Last edited by monet; 06-21-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Biggest joke is they actually admit other people call them racist for their statements.

Not sure if I’m one of the people you are calling “racist”, but it’s obvious there are good people I like and respect you are. So Fuck it, you opened the door believing good Americans are racist.

I have no clue about you and your life other than what you publicly posted so I’m rolling with that. And since most of it was personal info, you obviously consider it fair game.

We know about 3 stages of your life. The Hollywood part where you were semi famous, and close to making millions off a screenplay you wrote. The homeless part where you were eating out of Rays Pizza dumpsters (Not sure it was original Rays, Famous Rays or Original Famous Rays) and the Most Feared AP team (now minus one) leader on the East Coast.

We know you have 2 half Black kids, no clue of their ages which also means no clue in which life stage they were born in. We know you have a daughter who may not be one of the Blacks. We do know you set her up on a deal with WoN to get ripped off. And we know she was dating someone who was or became a criminal and ripped you off of a large amount of “assets”. Which would make it seem you are a bad judge of people.

The rest is speculation. No clue who the baby mama was, why she was with you. The rich Hollywood period makes sense. The homeless portion, not so much. Now? I’m sure you will a huge hit at career day with dad.

In any case, my question still stands, why would a white man who thinks everyone and everything in America is racist bring a black child into a world where he thinks they will be discriminated against and looked at as lessor humans if he really believes that? How selfish could one be?

Perhaps it’s because you are the real racist and a bad judge of people.. It’s easy to throw around when you yourself do it all the time.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Not sure if I’m one of the people you are calling “racist”, but it’s obvious there are good people I like and respect you are. So Fuck it, you opened the door believing good Americans are racist.

I have no clue about you and your life other than what you publicly posted so I’m rolling with that. And since most of it was personal info, you obviously consider it fair game.

We know about 3 stages of your life. The Hollywood part where you were semi famous, and close to making millions off a screenplay you wrote. The homeless part where you were eating out of Rays Pizza dumpsters (Not sure it was original Rays, Famous Rays or Original Famous Rays) and the Most Feared AP team (now minus one) leader on the East Coast.

We know you have 2 half Black kids, no clue of their ages which also means no clue in which life stage they were born in. We know you have a daughter who may not be one of the Blacks. We do know you set her up on a deal with WoN to get ripped off. And we know she was dating someone who was or became a criminal and ripped you off of a large amount of “assets”. Which would make it seem you are a bad judge of people.

The rest is speculation. No clue who the baby mama was, why she was with you. The rich Hollywood period makes sense. The homeless portion, not so much. Now? I’m sure you will a huge hit at career day with dad.

In any case, my question still stands, why would a white man who thinks everyone and everything in America is racist bring a black child into a world where he thinks they will be discriminated against and looked at as lessor humans if he really believes that? How selfish could one be?

Perhaps it’s because you are the real racist and a bad judge of people.. It’s easy to throw around when you yourself do it all the time.
    You got about ten percent of my history correct. The rest was just your fucked up imagination. But nice try

You got about ten percent of my history correct. The rest was just your fucked up imagination. But nice try
    It’s the part you shared. I did make up the dumpster part. I have no clue if the dumpsters you ate out of were one of the Rays. The part about you being a racist is 100% correct.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06...s-must-change/

Another weekend in Chicago where it appears to some Blacks, Blacks Lives Don’t Matter.

Where are the protests for a 3 YO shot and killed? Is his life worth less than George Floyd’s? Where is the looting of businesses? The destruction of statues? The burning of Puma Hoodies?

Anyone who doesn’t see this as a political opportunity has their head in the sand.

ALL LIVES MATTER. If saying that makes me a racist to liberals like Dark Oz, then it’s obvious he is the RACIST.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Chilled Avocado Soup

I bought a Weber Master Touch Grill and broke it in with Royal Oak Lump Charcoal.
    I got the grill up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit to hopefully burn off all chemicals.
    I also grilled Red Bell Peppers, Carrots, Portabella Musrooms, Button Mushrooms, Zucchini and Red Onions.
    Good Fun, even though this damn company sold out to the Chinks, the grill worked better than expected.
    I heard a bunch of negative reviews since Weber started sourcing their parts in China and assembling in America.
    Seems Evil but didn't want to invest 1 to 2 grand into American Made Grills at this time.
    I bought the fish at Seafood City so it is near impossible to buy only American Products.
    Seafood City forces you to "Mask Up" but I got them back leaving through the alarmed door near the restroom.
    You got away with the free food in spite of the alarm. Well done!
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    lol... no those were the old days.
    Rarely do that these days.
    My wife took the groceries out to the truck while I went to the restroom.
    Instead of walking all the way around through the store I just went out the exit door.
    Those doors have the alarm warning posted on them.
    I have gone through many doors like that and 9 out of 10 times the alarm doesn't work.
    This time it did but it was kinda low sounding.
    No security came nor did anyone look at me or care as I just kept walking.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/06...s-must-change/

Another weekend in Chicago where it appears to some Blacks, Blacks Lives Don’t Matter.

Where are the protests for a 3 YO shot and killed? Is his life worth less than George Floyd’s? Where is the looting of businesses? The destruction of statues? The burning of Puma Hoodies?

Anyone who doesn’t see this as a political opportunity has their head in the sand.

ALL LIVES MATTER. If saying that makes me a racist to liberals like Dark Oz, then it’s obvious he is the RACIST.
    Just another summer day in Chicago. Not that the police could have done anything about any of this but now their hands are tied and they really can't do anything.

That first incident on the 7900 block of South Luella. We lived three blocks from there the first 13 years of my life. Was a beautiful neighborhood at one time.

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    lol... no those were the old days.
    Rarely do that these days.
    My wife took the groceries out to the truck while I went to the restroom.
    Instead of walking all the way around through the store I just went out the exit door.
    Those doors have the alarm warning posted on them.
    I have gone through many doors like that and 9 out of 10 times the alarm doesn't work.
    This time it did but it was kinda low sounding.
    No security came nor did anyone look at me or care as I just kept walking.
    Smart...always test the door alarm before doing the old walk out trick....lol ....

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Smart...always test the door alarm before doing the old walk out trick....lol ....
    You caught me again!
    I was told long ago that I subconsciously hustle, con, lie, cheat and steal.
    I guess it was programmed into my psyche long ago.
    My only hope is to have spiritual surgery I suppose.

Chilled Avocado Soup

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

True.

BLM loses their shit when one says ALL Lives Matter.

Imagine what some in that esteemed group would do if someone wore a White Lives Matter T-shirt.

True.

Imagine what some in that esteemed group would do if someone wore a White Lives Matter T-shirt.
    This is such a funny played out point. Say I had a charity that supported orphans. Now you might say "Everyone matters, not just orphans". And you'd have a point, a stupid one, but you'd have a point.

I can make a dozen other examples just like this, but carry on, genius.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

True.

I wear a "Only My Life Matters...the rest of you can screw off!" shirt.

True.

I have wager on Man. City vs. Burnley in English Premier League soccer today and just saw this during half time. The studio anchors went ape shit and said it is a police matter now. Bear in mind all teams in the league have been wearing BLM across the backs of their jerseys. I'm just pointing this out, don't shoot the messenger.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9580116.html

Or how about a BLM shirt with that an asterisk that says except to blacks that continue to shoot each other over the most minor thing.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...19-22-104-shot

Weekend final score in Chicago, 104 shot, 14 dead. I would assume at least 1 or 2 of these were Black on Black.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

True.

This is such a funny played out point. Say I had a charity that supported orphans. Now you might say "Everyone matters, not just orphans". And you'd have a point, a stupid one, but you'd have a point.

I can make a dozen other examples just like this, but carry on, genius.
    My point, you dumb fucking Cunt, was BLM's reaction to anyone that says ALL Lives Matter. I didn't make the point ALL Lives Matter, or even say everyone matters like one of your dozen lame ass examples. Since comprehension isn't your strong suit, below are my direct quotes.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

True.

I wear a "Only My Life Matters...the rest of you can screw off!" shirt.
    LMFAO!! Do you actually wear a shirt that says that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    JuBe JuBes (a pair) wears a shirt that says "Don't be so goddamn silly because the spot is already taken."

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Baseball?? 81 games in summer with 100+ degree temps? Again, The Diamondbacks are probably a good measuring stick. How do they draw year in and year out with 81 baseball games? And while Phoenix is compatible with climate and things, they are a much bigger city/Metro area with many more people to draw from.
    queerJ... the Diamondbacks play in an air conditioned stadium.

Thread Information