Page 352 of 501 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So here is something I have noticed a few times now at WoV that I have been thinking about.

Let's say Member xxx posts a comment that is considered a personal attack on Member yyy. So Member xxx is suspended for 7 days. Now several different members, member aaa and member ccc (skipping bbb for obvious reasons) "like" or click "thanks" for the comment. Aren't they essentially agreeing with the same personal attack?
    What if I’m the target of the insult and I thank them for it?
    I am asking YOU. Your the former insider there.

Seriously though. Let's say Axelwolf says Mdawg is lying. I "thank" the post, which is essentially saying I agree. Mdawg cried to Mike as he always does and Axelwolf gets suspended. technically, shouldn't I get suspended as well?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

No, I wouldn’t personally ban someone for hitting the Thank You button.

An argument could be made that they are agreeing with the spirit of the post, but not necessarily supporting the insult itself.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Red seems to know an awful lot about scammers, and letting people know about his contest results/bets after the fact, for someone who “isn’t a scamdicapper.” Not saying, just saying.

Boz, let me know if you agree with this -- I'd say 90% plus handicappers are scam setups. I think the percentage, say 30 years ago, was higher.

Mcap, I don't know who you are, but the scam possibilities I mentioned here were basic obvious-as-hell stuff. Anyone with some working neurons should have defaulted to those possibilities in 30 seconds. Mendelson has investigated far more sophisticated set-ups than what I was talking about.

The same reward goes for mcap as I offered for the last few years here. Find one post, PM, or email to a forum member where I tried to team up or sell something, you get a free 5K!

Any contest I'm in had publicly posted results. And I'm in the same ones pretty much every season unless I report differently. I never do the "bets after the fact" commentary on this or any other forum. I did quote "Tipsters or Gypsters?" on this forum, and posted actual pages from old issues. That was published annually in Las Vegas with week-to-week updates also publicly available from the author, who was a Seattle Times reporter and was featured in a San Fran Chronicle bio. The Wise Guys has been ongoing for 30 years and games are public every week. I'm in the Heritage contest every year and the Northbet. This past year, I entered Gaming Today to get on Rob's nerves (and since it was the final year), and I entered the NFL ATS contest at Youwager because I liked the 2020 format, which allowed you to skip weeks and take anywhere from none to five games each week. Normally, I don't enter NFL-only contests. So I finished tied for second in Youwager out of 275 or thereabouts. And I finished in the top 10 (out of tens of thousands) in Gaming Today, which was a no-spread contest where you pick every non-Thursday NFL.

It ain't bragging if you did it. And it sure ain't scamming. But thanks for asking.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Red seems to know an awful lot about scammers, and letting people know about his contest results/bets after the fact, for someone who “isn’t a scamdicapper.” Not saying, just saying.

. I never do the "bets after the fact" commentary on this or any other forum. g.
    That is complete bullshit!!!! I didn’t say always posting winners after the fact. Just “I had this” or that talking about completed games. Many times at WoV. You’re a liar!!!!
    Last edited by mcap; 04-24-2021 at 04:47 PM.

So here is something I have noticed a few times now at WoV that I have been thinking about.

Let's say Member xxx posts a comment that is considered a personal attack on Member yyy. So Member xxx is suspended for 7 days. Now several different members, member aaa and member ccc (skipping bbb for obvious reasons) "like" or click "thanks" for the comment. Aren't they essentially agreeing with the same personal attack?
    What if I’m the target of the insult and I thank them for it?
    I am asking YOU. Your the former insider there.

Seriously though. Let's say Axelwolf says Mdawg is lying. I "thank" the post, which is essentially saying I agree. Mdawg cried to Mike as he always does and Axelwolf gets suspended. technically, shouldn't I get suspended as well?
    Think about it KJ if this was the case Mission would get martingaled into oblivion ! Rusty's unbiased martingale ROFLMFAO !!!

Here's the game plan:

Those who have nothing better to do (apparently, many) will keep devoting day and night to posts about MDawg.

Those who have something better to do, will go about their own business.

And UNKewlJ, the
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    fucken sick talking parrot.
    will crawl back to WOV later this week notwithstanding with a muzzle on his uncontrollably yapping mouth

preventing him from uttering a word about MDawg, and will confine his posts to the fact that he ended last year in the red and then gave up, which tells me and everyone else that he must have lost many years in a row, until he finally felt compelled to 'fess up about the latest losses. As many have said, there is just no way this indecisive weak willed Impulse Control Disorder type could possibly be successful at anything.

If anything important were on the line, the UNKewl is the LAST person in which anyone with any sense would put his faith.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Here's the game plan:

Those who have nothing better to do (apparently, many) will keep devoting day and night to posts about MDawg.

Those who have something better to do, will go about their own business.

Excellent point Mdouche. Might I remind everyone of your itinerary from a random day earlier in your trip. These are the times of your posts. Please tell us some more about someone devoting day and night to posting, 40 some times in 17 hours. Please tell us some more about having no life, you fool.

6:10 am
    6:42 am
    6:55 am
    7:01 am
    7:09 am
    7:16 am
    7:19 am
    7:25 am
    7:29 am
    7:44 am
    7:45 am
    8:08 am
    8:25 am
    8:35 am
    8:41 am
    8:46 am
    8:53 am
    9:42 am
    9:52 am
    9:57 am
    10:11 am
    10:23 am
    10:27 am
    10:33 am
    11:26 am
    1:01 pm
    1:28 pm
    1:50 pm
    2:15 pm
    5:29 pm
    5:41 pm
    9:05 pm
    9:24 pm
    9:44 pm
    9:56 pm
    10:04 pm
    10:32 pm
    10:34 pm
    10:45 pm
    10:53 pm
    11:03 pm
    11:10 pm

Yes you can find quotes from a handful of detractors that don't like me and post negative things like BoSox. I could do that with you too, although as it is way more than a handful, it is everyone but your sockpuppets and coach belly. So reposting from your detractors would become a fulltime job.

And yes I am muzzled at WoV. Excellent word and thanks for bringing it up. You are unable to defend your actions and answer any challenges legitimately, so you go crying, like the little bitch that you are, to management begging to have someone silenced. And that is all anyone needs to know.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-25-2021 at 10:13 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Even Rob Singer is laughing at you, Mdick and that just about says it all! You have taken "stooge" to a new level.

I doubt those numbers are correct. But if they are, you - once again - spent quite a bit of time. On me.

And...The difference is, I talk about me.

You also, talk about me.

Except of course, where you are prohibited.

Sheep sometimes need to be muzzled from their incessant bleating. But how many sheep are stupid enough to put a muzzle on themselves?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I doubt those numbers are correct. But if they are, you - once again - spent quite a bit of time. On me.

And...The difference is, I talk about me.

You also, talk about me.
    Again, most revealing. Do you understand the word 'Narcissist'?

You are the 16 year old boy craving attention, who just shot up a shopping mall, marveling at himself as he sits in prison for the rest of his life. "They are all talking about me. I showed them".

Reveling in attention you get from people who think you are an idiot, liar and world's biggest troll, only highlights your insecurities.

I'm making the groundbreaking novel suggestion that you (all) move on, and stop talking about me. But you (all) can't!

Except of course where you (not all, just you UNKewl) have been forced.

Why does this perv keep posting pictures of his girlfriend, wife or live-in prostitute (whatever she is) with a mussel on? Must be a California thing. Can anyone explain?

The butthurt donkey meme Donald Trumps the muzzled sheep. You gotta do better then that, good effort though

Why does this perv keep posting pictures of his girlfriend, wife or live-in prostitute (whatever she is) with a mussel on? Must be a California thing. Can anyone explain?

Uncalled for bullshit KJ.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...sJLMToDd3ezhIg

Dawg is a troll, Dawg is a troll. Polly wants a cracker. Narcissist, narcissist.

with a mussel on? Must be a California thing. Can anyone explain?
    I will try. Among mollusks, I prefer oysters and clams.

And if you're asking if mollusks have brains, yes they do - unlike you.

P.U.

I can't see him (blocked) but I can sure smell him.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    P.U.

KJ, can do us a favor and when you reply to the pencil dick not quote him?

And yes V, I definitely smell someone selling shit.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    P.U.

KJ, can do us a favor and when you reply to the pencil dick not quote him?

And yes V, I definitely smell someone selling shit.
    Mike is easily duped, he isn’t math smart. Not at all street smart. Dickdawg is a piece of shit who brags and wants to be admired, using things like the winners bag. One of the more likely scenarios is he I either selling something or, he works for a whale and just uses all of that persons stuff. Either way he is a giant turd. Highly doubtful he has a law degree unless it’s from university of Phoenix

Redietz,

Sorry, but I am abdicating what you seem to believe is my responsibility and am done with this guy:

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...25/#post804320

So, if you don't see me offering much aside from one or two lines of general rebuttal in his system threads, that's why. He's a waste of my time.

Redietz,

Sorry, but I am abdicating what you seem to believe is my responsibility and am done with this guy:

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...25/#post804320

So, if you don't see me offering much aside from one or two lines of general rebuttal in his system threads, that's why. He's a waste of my time.
    Mission, you know you were arguing with a sock puppet of Mdouche right?

There is some good that can come from the arguments you made with this sockpuppet dickwad yesterday and that is that someone coming along later and reading may benefit from your reasonable and math backed positions.

Thread Information