Page 404 of 507 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I totally agree with you. No doubt, as a boy and teenager I started a few fights I shouldn't have. Generally people grow up and mature.
    That reminds of a saying, something like,"If you behave exactly the same way you did at 40 as you did at 20, something is REALLY wrong. Only a sad person doesn't change in 20 years."
    Tasha = more mature than CoachBelly. That really tells us something.
    Tasha is projecting when she says that everyone including Flash Gordon888 Lightfoot is very mature. She's just looking at herself, assuming everyone else is as mature as she is. I'm sure the Fan Club would agree, right Keystone

It’s got nothing to do with being macho, angry, pissed off about Forum stuff, or whatever.

If you’re going to be a sarcastic prick, as I so often am, you’ve just got to be willing to back it up if someone wants to call you out on it. Sometimes it’ll turn out you did say something to the wrong guy, but win or lose, you’ve got to be willing to back up your mouth if you want any respect.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    This is entertaining, but trying to glamorize a fist fight?

First, no one should ever fight unless it's in a clear self-defense situation. That's because most people don't realize what they're getting into. You never know the capabilities and training level of the person you're having words with. And there is ALWAYS someone better at it than you.

Then, fighting is nothing like the multiple punches and kicks thrown by each person on tv. You're not in a controlled situation like a boxing ring with rules. One well-placed hit could kill, not to mention what the fall might do or the weapons that usually get pulled out in these brawls. And what good would any of that do either party? Just imagine what a twit like kew would look like after a simple bitch-slap!
    I’ve been in a couple dozen fights, so you’re not telling me anything I don’t know. Win, lose or agree to a draw (usually because the fight has broken down to ground grappling and you end up in a sort of stalemate position)—most fights are indeed over in well under a minute.

As of right now... SIX Popular Contributors who posted recently are banned or Suspended or walked off.

1. Wellbush. Suspended and then nuked.

2. Redietz. Suspended and then nuked.

3. Billryan. Suspended.

4. Axelwolf. Suspended.

5. Kewlj. Walked off. Not surprising as he has and still does have problems with how WOV is run nowadays.

6. EvenBob. Walked off(This walk off is REALLY shocking as Evenbob was the Top Poster at WOV and seemed to enjoy being at WOV.

Wow, SIX recent Popular Contributors at WOV are at this very moment either completely gone or are technically gone. WOV REALLY played their cards right on this one and this isn't a -EV at all, not even a little bit.
    I had failed to mention that at the time Ahigh was also Suspended, and Ahigh is also a Popular Contributor, so it was actually 7 Popular Contributors out of Commission at the time.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

As of right now... SIX Popular Contributors who posted recently are banned or Suspended or walked off.

3. Billryan. Suspended.

4. Axelwolf. Suspended.

5. Kewlj. Walked off. Not surprising as he has and still does have problems with how WOV is run nowadays.

6. EvenBob. Walked off(This walk off is REALLY shocking as Evenbob was the Top Poster at WOV and seemed to enjoy being at WOV.

Wow, SIX recent Popular Contributors at WOV are at this very moment either completely gone or are technically gone. WOV REALLY played their cards right on this one and this isn't a -EV at all, not even a little bit.
    I had failed to mention that at the time Ahigh was also Suspended, and Ahigh is also a Popular Contributor, so it was actually 7 Popular Contributors out of Commission at the time.
    Ahigh and Axel are both unsuspended now, Axel having served his martingaled 3 days. The Axelwolf martingale: 3 days, 3 days, 3 days, 3 days.

So anyway that leaves 5 from your list. 2 are banned and 2 resigned or walked away. Billyryan will be the 3rd of one of those two groups. He just probably doesn't know it yet, but he is no longer welcome and will either walk away on his own or be nuked.

The past 2 days 127 and 125 members visited WoV. Those are numbers usually only seen on a holiday when people are busy with other things. Today's visits are at 130 at 7:30 pm (vegas time) so will do a little better hitting 135+. But you can see the average is dropping again.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

3. Billryan. Suspended.

4. Axelwolf. Suspended.

Ahigh and Axel are both unsuspended now, Axel having served his martingaled 3 days. The Axelwolf martingale: 3 days, 3 days, 3 days, 3 days.

So anyway that leaves 5 from your list. 2 are banned and 2 resigned or walked away. Billyryan will be the 3rd of one of those two groups. He just probably doesn't know it yet, but he is no longer welcome and will either walk away on his own or be nuked.

The past 2 days 127 and 125 members visited WoV. Those are numbers usually only seen on a holiday when people are busy with other things. Today's visits are at 130 at 7:30 pm (vegas time) so will do a little better hitting 135+. But you can see the average is dropping again.

That would be REALLY sad if Billryan gets nuked. He spent a lot of time and effort and it be a shame if he were thrown out like yesterday's trash. Bill is one of the REALLY long timers...

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

That would be REALLY sad if Billryan gets nuked. He spent a lot of time and effort and it be a shame if he were thrown out like yesterday's trash. Bill is one of the REALLY long timers...
    Don't be fooled by Big Billy's supposed long tenure at Rusty's house. His starting date was 2009, but 99% of his( I'm guessing haven't seen in over 6 months) 14k posts are after the Rusty windfall sale to Jackie Chan et al. He was a nobody when the site was actually good pre liquidation sale. He's a bozo anyhow.

About one percent of the active members at WoV visited the site Wednesday.
    What, Me Worry?

3. Billryan. Suspended.

4. Axelwolf. Suspended.

I'm still uncertain of why I was even suspended.

Did you look?

It says for importing drama from other forums and bullying. When you click on reason it looks like it was a response to Mdawg. Isn't that a big surprise....the bigDawg went crying to Wizard and you were suspended. Mdawg is protected.....don't you know that?

Because you won the Cuck of the Week contest........RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Did you look?

It says for importing drama from other forums and bullying. When you click on reason it looks like it was a response to Mdawg. Isn't that a big surprise....the bigDawg went crying to Wizard and you were suspended. Mdawg is protected.....don't you know that?
    I thought I looked but didn't see anything perhaps that was because I looked too soon after I got suspended. I dont know who I was bullying? I did mention how MDawg has a blog with a list of names of people from WOV and here talking trash about everyone.

I did mention how MDawg has a blog with a list of names of people from WOV and here talking trash about everyone.
    Well THERE ya go! Importing drama from another forum.

I will say this about this Mdouche person. He must have some very large balls. This guy does some of the nasties stuff on forums outside WoV, and then plays the choirboy victim to Shackleford at WoV. He appears to be a complete psychopath to me.

I mean just think about what you just said. This guy has started like 20 individual threads, entitled only with a members name of a member from either here of WoV, in which he spews lies about said member, and then when it is brought to light, he cries victim. Some really big balls that one.

Whoever snitched on redietz was "importing drama from another forum." Needless to say, Shank has a two-tiered justice system.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Whoever snitched on redietz was "importing drama from another forum." Needless to say, Shank has a two-tiered justice system.
    I'll have to disagree with that because it wasn't posted on the forum.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'll have to disagree with that because it wasn't posted on the forum.
    No, it wasn't posted on the WoV forum. The information appears to have gone straight to Shank. So, since Shank posted about the alleged "threat," and the action he took....he was the one importing drama from another forum.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

A Poster on WOV started a thread asking about Zenking and Admin(s) closed the thread stating that "If a Member is Banned, we no longer want to hear about them." Zenking isn't BANNED. He's on an extended Suspension. Admin(s) said that Zenking is on an extended Suspension but if he asks to have his Suspension lifted and apologizes for the rant that got him the current extended Suspension, he'll be back. The thing is, Zenking never went even visited WOV since the day he got Suspended over two years ago. So once again, he isn't BANNED, he is on an extended Suspension.

This is a quote straight from Wizard himself.

As a reminder, forum policy is that we do not allow relaying messages from banned members. We also do not allow discussion about their post-forum lives.
    He then upheld the closed thread.

This quote is dead wrong for Members who are merely SUSPENDED, not BANNED.
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-28-2021 at 02:49 PM.

God-damn it Tasha, you're a post tease: a few minutes ago you gave me hope when you posted " I think I reached my Posting Limit for the day with this post."

But here you are posting again, daring to pass judgment on the Wiz.

Go to your room, bad girl!
    Last edited by MisterV; 10-28-2021 at 04:49 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    God-damn it Tasha, you're a post tease: a few minutes ago you gave me hope when you posted " I think I reached my Posting Limit for the day with this post."

But here you are posting again, daring to pass judgment on the Wiz.

Go to your room, bad girl!
    It's the truth. Zenking isn't BANNED, he's on an extended Suspension. The old me who was desperate to be reinstated on WOV would have hesitated to call out Wizard like this but now that I no longer care about being Reinstated on WOV, I can call out Wizard freely.

The truth is you're a begging degenerate problem gambler that has no business posting on any gambling forum.

Thread Information