Page 411 of 501 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,220 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

For the record, I'm not cheap. There were a few kids at Auntie Anne's whose parents gave them some ridiculously small amount of money and sent them on their way. Children are pretty stupid as a natural consequence of being children, and as a direct result, aren't usually good at mental math. They couldn't really figure out what they'd be able to get and what they couldn't, so then they had to figure out what items to take off from what they had ordered. I just gave the counter girl a $50 and told her to take care of what those kids wanted and to keep the rest for herself. I didn't even think about it---just did it. I felt bad for those kids having to be embarrassed---they can't help that they are stupid. They all started thanking me and I just nodded and walked away. I guess thanking people is polite, but I'd have preferred had they not said anything about it.

Also, I took my fiancee out to dinner the night before that and thought that the check would be $105 (I had $150 out), but they forgot to charge for an appetizer. It ended up being a few coins over $90, but what am I going to do with already having the money out? I just told the waitress to keep the change from the $150...what else could I do at that point?

So, I'm not cheap...I just can't justify owning objects that I don't need.

I'm definitely a slacker, though. I'm fortunate to have significant natural intellectual gifts and better than average natural physical abilities, in short, I've never needed to try. Anytime trying would have been required, I've had enough other stuff going on that I could just quit whatever the goal was and nobody would really think anything. It catches up to you once you get out of college, though, but fortunately I am back in a position where I don't really need to try at anything that I can't already do.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Once again kew finds himself needing to lie in order to soothe his pain from being irrelevant on so many forums.

Although kew is obviously very very jealous of the amounts MDawg is able to play and to this date, nobody has been able to factually dispute, win, he just can't let go of another clear fact: that I only won with my VP strategy for 4 years (and not 10 like he stupidly continues to claim) because I discovered and was able to exploit the DU bug for over 5 years for over $2.5 million. That in and of itself causes kew's fairy mind to go on "tilt".
    Singer, Singer, Singer. $2.5 million now, down from $2.9 that you previously claimed many times. You have changed and altered your own fantasy bullshit, so many times, you can't even keep track.

Now here are the facts sir.

You attempted to be an AP playing video poker for what was it 4-5 years. You lost and failed....by your own admission.

Jealous of those player who were able to do what you only dreamed of, including Bob Dancer, who for some reason really got under your skin.....so much so you used the name 'Singer', you came up with this complete nonsense about winning with progressive wagering....complete voodoo nonsense. You stated the math and all the AP's playing and winning by the math were fake. Hear that mickey? YOU are fake, and your math, mickey is fake. mickey, of course you know it because you argued it for a decade. All these players winning where you were unable to were fake. I just happen to be the latest that bothers you to no end. The math doesn't work. But your voodoo, long ago disproven strategy did.

So when no one believed that anymore, you escalated. You stole a story from the news, saying you did it before they (kane/nestor) did. How freaking pathetic. You had to alter the timelines of your previous claims to make room for this new stolen claim.

When no one believed that, you hung and exposed yourself. Given a little rope you people always do. Trying to prove your claim you came up with this Newell story. And then set out to prove that with Pictures taken inside an RV at the dealership that you didn't own and a phony bill of sale on a plain white piece of paper, no company logo or letterhead, with all signatures in the same handwriting. And as a grand finale, you sold this make-believe Newell, within hours so no one would bother getting a look to an Israeli, over-seas who bought it sight unseen in just hours.

When people look up your name, they find records of evictions, judgements, bankruptcies, but not a single piece of real estate ever in your name.

While there are people that find it funny, it really is beyond pathetic. You have a serious illness.

I don't know what you did for a living but I am doubting it is what you say, since everything else out of your mouth for years/decades has been proven to be a lie. Plus you have no money, no wealth. It's public record.

Rob, you are broke. You have no money. No record of any wealth. You live with your kids and part of the year in a small Winnebago pull behind trailer.

And you are furious that other people have been able to make a living at what you dreamed of. You are jealous as hell of me and I am sort of the bottom of the barrel, lower income level AP.

Give it up old fella. It is what it is and everyone knows what it is.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 12-05-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Once again kew finds himself needing to lie in order to soothe his pain from being irrelevant on so many forums.

Although kew is obviously very very jealous of the amounts MDawg is able to play and to this date, nobody has been able to factually dispute, win, he just can't let go of another clear fact: that I only won with my VP strategy for 4 years (and not 10 like he stupidly continues to claim) because I discovered and was able to exploit the DU bug for over 5 years for over $2.5 million. That in and of itself causes kew's fairy mind to go on "tilt".
    Singer, Singer, Singer. $2.5 million now, down from $2.9 that you previously claimed many times. You have changed and altered your own fantasy bullshit, so many times, you can't even keep track.

Now here are the facts sir.

You attempted to be an AP playing video poker for what was it 4-5 years. You lost and failed....by your own admission.

Jealous of those player who were able to do what you only dreamed of, including Bob Dancer, who for some reason really got under your skin.....so much so you used the name 'Singer', you came up with this complete nonsense about winning with progressive wagering....complete voodoo nonsense. You stated the math and all the AP's playing and winning by the math were fake. Hear that mickey? YOU are fake, and your math, mickey is fake. mickey, of course you know it because you argued it for a decade. All these players winning where you were unable to were fake. I just happen to be the latest that bothers you to no end. The math doesn't work. But your voodoo, long ago disproven strategy did.

So when no one believed that anymore, you escalated. You stole a story from the news, saying you did it before they (kane/nestor) did. How freaking pathetic. You had to alter the timelines of your previous claims to make room for this new stolen claim.

When no one believed that, you hung and exposed yourself. Given a little rope you people always do. Trying to prove your claim you came up with this Newell story. And then set out to prove that with Pictures taken inside an RV at the dealership that you didn't own and a phony bill of sale on a plain white piece of paper, no company logo or letterhead, with all signatures in the same handwriting. And as a grand finale, you sold this make-believe Newell, within hours so no one would bother getting a look to an Israeli, over-seas who bought it sight unseen in just hours.

When people look up your name, they find records of evictions, judgements, bankruptcies, but not a single piece of real estate ever in your name.

While there are people that find it funny, it really is beyond pathetic. You have a serious illness.

I don't know what you did for a living but I am doubting it is what you say, since everything else out of your mouth for years/decades has been proven to be a lie. Plus you have no money, no wealth. It's public record.

Rob, you are broke. You have no money. No record of any wealth. You live with your kids and part of the year in a small Winnebago pull behind trailer.

And you are furious that other people have been able to make a living at what you dreamed of. You are jealous as hell of me and I am sort of the bottom of the barrel, lower income level AP.

Give it up old fella. It is what it is and everyone knows what it is.
    RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

One of the worst things to happen in this forums history, was when Singer and Mickey made that truce. Two relentless funny bastards at each others throats. Oh well, Singer vs Kew will have to settle for consolation prize. Not nearly as funny, but still a few LOLS mostly from Robbies corner.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

RIP
    I know that seems like a long recap....but geez, that is 20 years of Singer right there.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

You're a fucking assclown. You call me an idiot then tell me you have been nothing but respectful to me then tell me I'm Singer's bitch. Dude, you are fucked up.
    Crimm, I have great respect for you as an AP, of your math ability and machine knowledge. I have great respect that on a dime, you quit drinking and turned your life around. Few life long alcoholics can do that. I have always tried to BE respectful, even when we disagree. But you are now Singer's bitch. That is just a fact.

I can appreciate that Singer offered you a truce and you jumped. Good for you. But the fact is everything you argued for years was correct and you know it. You claim to have looked into Singer just as others of us have done. Did you find any record of property ownership at any time? No. But you saw the records of evictions, judgements, bankruptcies, some at a time after he claims to have been making millions gambling. All at a time he claims to have been a highly paid something or other working for the government.

Now what about the claims of the RV? Pictures taken in an RV at a dealership pretending it was his (that was verified by the dealership General manager)? What about the bill of sale, with NO company logo or letter head, just on a plain white piece of paper with all signatures matching? What about selling this so called RV for half a million in hours sight unseen to someone half way around the world? Is that the way half million dollar purchases go down? You stay strangely silent on all that.

I don't know what you promised Singer, but you can't revise the facts and truth like you are attempting to do so.
    Look in the mirror, KJocchio. YOU....are Singer's bitch. And you are Moses' bitch....and MDawg's bitch. Those guys wipe the floor with your sniveling ass. But hey, look on the bright side....your manservant maxpen will be over to give you some head shortly.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Kew, you MUST know what a nervous little twit you come off as--on all the forums, really. And your constant demise and ridiculing is simply a product of your own genius. The closer people get to how you're nothing more than an alternate-reality story & life-concocting doofus, the longer your goofy posts get and the more squirmy and irrational you become....regardless how many blackjack books you study in order to appear knowledgeable and to be a fantasy winner.

Please wise up.
    Alternative reality story? Fantasy winner?

How ridiculous? Several people just discovered my name and looked into me. They found exactly what I stated and posted my address. I am not happy about it but that is fact.

I mean you trolls are flat out nuts. One of the guys that was at my condo building, looked me up and knows I live there, posted just yesterday that "He didn't even think I live in Vegas". The same day he posted my address trying to dox me for the 3rd time. He was at the frigging building having looked up where I live.

Now here is Singer, talking "alternative life story" and "fantasy winner" even after it has been confirmed where I live. How did I get the money for a high rise condo near the strip?

I will say it again, You guys are freaking nuts! You are all over the place. To whatever suits you needs that day or even minute. You have completely lost touch (a long time ago) with reality.
    Hey, KJocchio, YOU doxxed MDawg. What did you think he was going to do? What comes around goes around. Quit sniveling about it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Why would anyone be concerned with educating some YouTube blabbermouth. Much less anyone that makes their living of of other people's ignorance. I swear this world is full of retards anymore.....RIP

You can't make this shit up.
    You do realize that I get paid to write articles, yes? There's your, "Why?"
    I don't know you. But I envision you as a complete slacker. Maybe if you applied yourself you could do better than writing for a self proclaimed pittance "because you don't care about money".

But maybe there are unknown inner demons not allowing you to prosper fully. For the record I was more referring to Crimm. But his later post shows that even a hobo has a chance of a sparking bulb of common sense in their brain housing group.
    Mission, maxpunk is a stepandfetchit for a slot team. And also KJocchio's manservant.

Wait, KJ was doxxed? Where can I find his info?

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    OSN

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    OSN
    What good is his name and address to OSN if they've no photo to match it up to?

What, will they send a P.I. to stake out his condo in the hopes of snapping his pic when entering or exiting?

Can they use that info to require DMV to forward to OSN his photo from his driver's license so they can match the name to the face?
    What, Me Worry?

That reminds me -- maybe 15 years ago, there were some drivers' license options where there were loopholes so you didn't need to include your photo. A friend of mine, who liked his privacy, therefore didn't include a photo on his license. He got a decent stakes offer for a video poker tournament at Palace Station and couldn't make it, so I stood in for him, using his license to register. Since the rest of his personal details were on the license, but not his pic, I had a helluva time faking that I was four inches taller than I am -- LOL -- but I gave it a go in some heeled boots. Worked out well.

Might be a good idea for APs to research if any states still have those photo loopholes to keep pics off their licenses.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    That reminds me -- maybe 15 years ago, there were some drivers' license options where there were loopholes so you didn't need to include your photo. A friend of mine, who liked his privacy, therefore didn't include a photo on his license. He got a decent stakes offer for a video poker tournament at Palace Station and couldn't make it, so I stood in for him, using his license to register. Since the rest of his personal details were on the license, but not his pic, I had a helluva time faking that I was four inches taller than I am -- LOL -- but I gave it a go in some heeled boots. Worked out well.

Might be a good idea for APs to research if any states still have those photo loopholes to keep pics off their licenses.
    I have a Driver license (or is it just a state ID, I can't recall right now) that is valid without a photo, it says so right on it.
    It's been long expired now, however that thing was a pain in the ass to be using, too many questions and people were more likely to remember you for that, so I never attempted getting another one.. If I remember, I'll take a picture of it and post it up.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 12-06-2021 at 01:03 PM.

A friend of mine, who liked his privacy, therefore didn't include a photo on his license. He got a decent stakes offer for a video poker tournament at Palace Station and couldn't make it, so I stood in for him, using his license to register. Since the rest of his personal details were on the license, but not his pic, I had a helluva time faking that I was four inches taller than I am -- LOL -- but I gave it a go in some heeled boots. Worked out well.
    I would have some concerns about that, that could be illegal. FYI I'm not judging I'm just saying I'd have concerns it could be.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    A friend of mine, who liked his privacy, therefore didn't include a photo on his license. He got a decent stakes offer for a video poker tournament at Palace Station and couldn't make it, so I stood in for him, using his license to register. Since the rest of his personal details were on the license, but not his pic, I had a helluva time faking that I was four inches taller than I am -- LOL -- but I gave it a go in some heeled boots. Worked out well.
    I would have some concerns about that, that could be illegal. FYI I'm not judging I'm just saying I'd have concerns it could be.

Axel, haven't you read my bio? I was bad as a kid, but since then, seventeen arrests, no convictions. I'm clean as a whistle.

Note: that is not original. It's a Big Jule line from Guys and Dolls.

I'm sure it was illegal, as was running around picking up 10K or 15K for The Jester Club back in 1973. What I'm saying is that I gave up any notion of running for office on a spotless criminal record back when I was 16 or thereabouts. One must make choices in life.

I have a Driver license (or is it just a state ID, I can't recall right now) that is valid without a photo, it says so right on it.
    It's been long expired now, however that thing was a pain in the ass to be using, too many questions and people were more likely to remember you for that, so I never attempted getting another one.. If I remember, I'll take a picture of it and post it up.
    A DL that doesn't include a pic? With a recommendation by the ditz for AP's to "look into getting one"? WTF!?

Go ahead red, try hopping on one of you flights to LV with a state issued DL that has no picture. It'll turn out worse than one of your weird statements supporting kew and his nonsense.

A DL that doesn't include a pic? With a recommendation by the ditz for AP's to "look into getting one"? WTF!?

Go ahead red, try hopping on one of you flights to LV with a state issued DL that has no picture. It'll turn out worse than one of your weird statements supporting kew and his nonsense.
    LOL. Hey, Rob, no law against having two licenses, dude. One with a pic; one without.

You should check with your CIA brethren about that. Might come in useful for those 00--double up missions.

Actually, for those who might want to look into it, no law, technically, against having two social security numbers, either, as long as it's a government error, so to speak. You might want to check on that one, too, Rob.

For those who prefer to hustle through major airports without worrying about ID, I suggest checking out Clear, which is a subscription service ($15 a month) that allows for fingerprint and eye scanning at about 40 U.S. airports. You have your own Clear-designated lane and can hustle through. Millions of people have already subscribed.
    Last edited by redietz; 12-06-2021 at 04:15 PM.

So there has been an interesting development with big tough Mdawg involving Wizard. Is it ok, to post this in the WoV thread?

Big bad tough Mdawg who at Gambling Forums has attacked me over and over and over with personal, sometimes homophobic attacks, went crying to Wizard, begging Wizard to suspend me for things I said in response at another forum. Perhaps Mike will, I don't know. If he thinks it is his job to police the internet and decide what people can say elsewhere, well I don't know what to say about that. But probably will have something to say about it, if it happens.

But I just want to say this frigging little bitch Mdawg, typical bully, bullying and attacking others, but as soon as someone hits back, goes crying home to mommy or in this case Wizard who protects him like his mommy for some unexplained reason. I hope Mike reads this and gives it some thought. But whatever.

Mdawg, you little bitch! Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! Pussy!

You freaking little crybaby, bitch, pussy, sand monkey.

I was able to use it for anything I would a normal ID, granted that came with arguments and whatnot on many occasions.
    Even the cops were like WTF are you deep undercover or some shit. It's an extremely rare thing to have. I thought it would be good for AP stuff but I found very little value and it was more a pain in the ass.

Thread Information