Page 412 of 501 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,240 of 10016

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    For those who prefer to hustle through major airports without worrying about ID, I suggest checking out Clear, which is a subscription service ($15 a month) that allows for fingerprint and eye scanning at about 40 U.S. airports. You have your own Clear-designated lane and can hustle through. Millions of people have already subscribed.
    didn't know this existed. scary but I'll sign up if Monet approves.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    So there has been an interesting development with big tough Mdawg involving Wizard. Is it ok, to post this in the WoV thread?

Big bad tough Mdawg who at Gambling Forums has attacked me over and over and over with personal, sometimes homophobic attacks, went crying to Wizard, begging Wizard to suspend me for things I said in response at another forum. Perhaps Mike will, I don't know. If he thinks it is his job to police the internet and decide what people can say elsewhere, well I don't know what to say about that. But probably will have something to say about it, if it happens.

But I just want to say this frigging little bitch Mdawg, typical bully, bullying and attacking others, but as soon as someone hits back, goes crying home to mommy or in this case Wizard who protects him like his mommy for some unexplained reason. I hope Mike reads this and gives it some thought. But whatever.

Mdawg, you little bitch! Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! Pussy!

You freaking little crybaby, bitch, pussy, sand monkey.

Not to imply a trend, but Shackleford banned me for something I said on another forum about having a conversation with the gordo freak mod who wants to pay for sex with a double amputee. I have issues with that particular perversion.

As he did me Redietz. And he very well may do so again. I think it is ridiculous. He is an administrator at WoV not these other sites. What is next? He going to tell people who they can talk to, associate with, where they can worship?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I have a Driver license (or is it just a state ID, I can't recall right now) that is valid without a photo, it says so right on it.
    It's been long expired now, however that thing was a pain in the ass to be using, too many questions and people were more likely to remember you for that, so I never attempted getting another one.. If I remember, I'll take a picture of it and post it up.
    A DL that doesn't include a pic? With a recommendation by the ditz for AP's to "look into getting one"? WTF!?

Go ahead red, try hopping on one of you flights to LV with a state issued DL that has no picture. It'll turn out worse than one of your weird statements supporting kew and his nonsense.
    I was able to use it for anything I would a normal ID, granted that came with arguments and whatnot on many occasions.
    Even the cops were like WTF are you deep undercover or some shit. It's an extremely rare thing to have. I thought it would be good for AP stuff but I found very little value and it was more a pain in the ass.
    My friend who had the no pic ID got the same kind of responses -- that he must be an undercover cop.

As he did me Redietz. And he very well may do so again. I think it is ridiculous. He is an administrator at WoV not these other sites. What is next? He going to tell people who they can talk to, associate with, where they can worship?
    KewlJ, in the world of actual gambling, Shackleford has no real status. If you're at the bottom of the grinder barrel, he's not even in the barrel. He doesn't even register. So I wouldn't worry about it. I mean, if I run into the dude, I'll ask for his autograph and pull a "La Femme Nikita" with the pencil, just on principle, but there won't be any emotion or satisfaction to it. Don't get riled; just get even.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    For those who prefer to hustle through major airports without worrying about ID, I suggest checking out Clear, which is a subscription service ($15 a month) that allows for fingerprint and eye scanning at about 40 U.S. airports. You have your own Clear-designated lane and can hustle through. Millions of people have already subscribed.
    didn't know this existed. scary but I'll sign up if Monet approves.

Monet's the majority stockholder.

Note: You can tell the college season is done and I have nothing on the MNF game with me posting like this on a Monday night.

I have a Driver license (or is it just a state ID, I can't recall right now) that is valid without a photo, it says so right on it.
    It's been long expired now, however that thing was a pain in the ass to be using, too many questions and people were more likely to remember you for that, so I never attempted getting another one.. If I remember, I'll take a picture of it and post it up.
    A DL that doesn't include a pic? With a recommendation by the ditz for AP's to "look into getting one"? WTF!?

Go ahead red, try hopping on one of you flights to LV with a state issued DL that has no picture. It'll turn out worse than one of your weird statements supporting kew and his nonsense.
    I was able to use it for anything I would a normal ID, granted that came with arguments and whatnot on many occasions.
    Even the cops were like WTF are you deep undercover or some shit. It's an extremely rare thing to have. I thought it would be good for AP stuff but I found very little value and it was more a pain in the ass.
    But not today. Federal requirements for flying include producing a valid state or federally issued picture ID (DL/passport/military etc.). And don't forget your Biden-issued mask.

So there has been an interesting development with big tough Mdawg involving Wizard. Is it ok, to post this in the WoV thread?

Big bad tough Mdawg who at Gambling Forums has attacked me over and over and over with personal, sometimes homophobic attacks, went crying to Wizard, begging Wizard to suspend me for things I said in response at another forum. Perhaps Mike will, I don't know. If he thinks it is his job to police the internet and decide what people can say elsewhere, well I don't know what to say about that. But probably will have something to say about it, if it happens.

But I just want to say this frigging little bitch Mdawg, typical bully, bullying and attacking others, but as soon as someone hits back, goes crying home to mommy or in this case Wizard who protects him like his mommy for some unexplained reason. I hope Mike reads this and gives it some thought. But whatever.

Not to imply a trend, but Shackleford banned me for something I said on another forum about having a conversation with the gordo freak mod who wants to pay for sex with a double amputee. I have issues with that particular perversion.
    Speaking of Pussies, your freak neighbour Flash Gordon Lightfoot, signed up here a couple of months ago and never posted. What a spineless/gutless fag !

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Speaking of Pussies, your freak neighbour Flash Gordon Lightfoot, signed up here a couple of months ago and never posted. What a spineless/gutless fag !
    Now, Ozzy, don't be so harsh. Maybe he lost interest after he PM'ed Todd and discovered there aren't any double amputees here.

Red, a quick check with shack identifies that you were banned because you are so weird, and your posts confirm that your collars match your cuffs.

I did look at GF and was delighted to see a rather long post from it's administrator, ripping kew a new one (like he likely is very experienced with) for being a serial liar, whiner, and babbling idiot. And redietz was suddenly instantly handcuffed when it came to posting a bunch of fluffy, weirdo words to soothe the resulting pain.

Wait long enuf--the truth does come out. The concocted internet life of kew has truly been exposed. Just asked the undeniable expert on him: Tater.

Wait long enuf--the truth does come out. The concocted internet life of kew has truly been exposed. Just asked the undeniable expert on him: Tater.
    It's a shame that people become so detached from the truth and reality simply because they don't like someone. Mickeycrimm is the exception. Although he doesn't like me these days and frequently tells me so, earlier this year when Blackhole was playing his games trying to disprove who I was with his Kewlj: Fact or fiction thread, and I answered every question about blackjack card counting in Las Vegas today with Knowledge and expertise, what did mickey do and say. "he said:

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Blackhole, I have to hand it to you. Brilliant plan. KJ is most likely the best card counter operating in Las Vegas. Your incessant attacks on him have caused him to release a ton of information on blackjack strategy and longevity tactics in Las Vegas.

Blackhole, you have been absolutely brilliant in your ability to draw the information out of KJ. Now, everyone understands that you don't have the mental ability to learn anything from it, much less make any money from it, but a lot of lurkers that have the ability are soaking it up. I'm sure they appreciate what you have done in coaxing the information out of KJ.

Keep up the good work. Draw some more clinics out of KJ. Those that can use the information appreciate your efforts.
    And when ozzy stupidly accused mickey of supporting a buddy, mickey followed with:

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Lol at Mickey and KJ being buddies, not quite you must be mistaking him for Singer.
    So what will you say when I slam KJ the next time he presses his whacked out theories about Singer and the double up bug?

Last I heard KJ and I were still feuding but I just published an unbiased opinion about his blackjack play, which is unrelated to our feud. Singer and I were feuding and I published an unbiased opinion on whether he worked the double up bug. There's no difference.

When I write an opinion on someone, positive or negative, it doesn't mean we are then friends or enemies. It just means I'm telling the unvarnished truth as I see it on an issue.

KJ has a lot of faults. But his blackjack play isn't one of them. If he were to go back through all of his posts and pull out the nuggets he would have a nice blackjack book. But he's still whacked out on the double up bug issue.
    Now compare that with Singer. Singer jumps to embrace someone like Moses or Mdawg simply because they attack me. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" mentality. Tying yourself to someone who is not credible does NOT make you more credible.

I never even knew what the bug up Moses's (or Tater) ass really was about until this week, when he revealed that I challenged him on Norm's blackjack forum when he showed up 8 years ago. So I went back and looked. Moses showed up claiming to be a professional blackjack player, playing Reno of all places. I simply said that is impossible. I knew Reno, I played Reno several times a year, and there are no professional players playing Reno, because Reno will not allow a player to get any real stakes down except for short periods like maybe a couple weekend nights a year. The Idea of a player playing Reno on a regular basis, with any kind of decent stakes, so as to make a living was and still is ridiculous. So that is what I said. It wasn't personal to Moses, just a fact.

Now Moses did and still does have a lot of blackjack knowledge about playing a single deck game (Reno) that I don't have. I don't play the single deck game. He just could not have been playing the limits he claimed, nor be a professional player.

So it turns out in the last couple months, Moses revealed his name and where he lived and that he has played blackjack for the last 10 years in Reno making a total of 100k. That averages out to 10k a year. That is low limit red chip play. Almost the exact same amounts I made playing redchip in Atlantic city my first 3 years. My Point: Turns out I was exactly right. Again, I wasn't attacking Moses. I was just saying what Reno is and what a player can play if he plays on a regular basis.

So that is what the whole feud with Moses is/was about. All the trolling, lying, following my around forums, name calling, stalking me off forum to my home. Because I dared say what he said couldn't be true and why.

So You, Singer calling this person an expert on me or on blackjack (as you have in the past), just emphasizes your complete lack of credibility. And now you do the same with Mdawg. Early on in the Mdawg chronicles, you yourself called him a phony (and flake from California). But because he has taken to calling me names, all of the sudden you think he is the greatest thing ever.

Credibility Rob. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. You can not like someone, and still acknowledge the truth and reside in the real world as mickeycrimm showed us.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 12-07-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Red, a quick check with shack identifies that you were banned because you are so weird, and your posts confirm that your collars match your cuffs.

I did look at GF and was delighted to see a rather long post from it's administrator, ripping kew a new one (like he likely is very experienced with) for being a serial liar, whiner, and babbling idiot. And redietz was suddenly instantly handcuffed when it came to posting a bunch of fluffy, weirdo words to soothe the resulting pain.

I have honestly never encountered anyone who does so much self-referencing in posts while assigning all the mentioned behaviors, wants, attributes, and personal history to others. And Rob, you keep doing it despite people pointing it out.

Tater and Rob Singer -- there you have two blockbuster gambling experts with true insights on life. You guys should have your own television show.

Hey, I have an idea, weird though it might be.

Rob, you love the limelight. Why don't you get together with tater and write up a "gambling experts" show for a YouTube broadcast? The two of you could star and share your deep knowledge with the public.

Now where could we get someone to pick up the tab and produce it, just to get you two mental giants on the same stage together? I hear my cousin, E.R. Dietz, is in show business. It could be great. Nothing exposes true expertise more than a dude sharing his gambling insights for a couple of hours with the general public. You and tater could cover the whole gambling gamut (note the alliteration there). Blackjack, video poker, sports betting, you two could demonstrate your credibility to the world.

How about it, Rob? Why don't you recruit tater and volunteer for a nice YouTube show about your gambling expertise? I'm sure your family would love it. They could even guest star on occasion, providing verification of the gambling giant in our midst.

I'm serious, dude. I want to produce a YouTube show with you and tater. Show your gambling prowess to the world, man. Don't be shy.

And by the way Rob, you do the same thing with redietz. If somebody makes a legitimate challenge to you, instead of responding with knowledge and expertise, explaining why what they claim is wrong and explaining how you do what you do, as I did over and over with Blackhole, you (Singer) and others like Mdawg and Moses, just attack. Throw everything at them in the hopes of discrediting them and defecting away from the fact that you have no reasonable explanation or answer to their legitimate challenge.

That doesn't give you credibility. It does the opposite.

I have honestly never encountered anyone who does so much self-referencing in posts while assigning all the mentioned behaviors, wants, attributes, and personal history to others. And Rob, you keep doing it despite people pointing it out.

Tater and Rob Singer -- there you have two blockbuster gambling experts with true insights on life. You guys should have your own television show.

Hey, I have an idea, weird though it might be.

Rob, you love the limelight. Why don't you get together with tater and write up a "gambling experts" show for a YouTube broadcast? The two of you could star and share your deep knowledge with the public.

Now where could we get someone to pick up the tab and produce it, just to get you two mental giants on the same stage together? I hear my cousin, E.R. Dietz, is in show business. It could be great. Nothing exposes true expertise more than a dude sharing his gambling insights for a couple of hours with the general public. You and tater could cover the whole gambling gamut (note the alliteration there). Blackjack, video poker, sports betting, you two could demonstrate your credibility to the world.

How about it, Rob? Why don't you recruit tater and volunteer for a nice YouTube show about your gambling expertise? I'm sure your family would love it. They could even guest star on occasion, providing verification of the gambling giant in our midst.

I'm serious, dude. I want to produce a YouTube show with you and tater. Show your gambling prowess to the world, man. Don't be shy.
    Can you figure out why you're viewed as being so weird?

Imagine living with you....oh wait! Someone already went through that...

And by the way Rob, you do the same thing with redietz. If somebody makes a legitimate challenge to you, instead of responding with knowledge and expertise, explaining why what they claim is wrong and explaining how you do what you do, as I did over and over with Blackhole, you (Singer) and others like Mdawg and Moses, just attack. Throw everything at them in the hopes of discrediting them and defecting away from the fact that you have no reasonable explanation or answer to their legitimate challenge.

That doesn't give you credibility. It does the opposite.
    How's your mirror doing after that rap....

No need to expand much. Just reliving the countless times you've faced critizims, simple questions about claims, challenges, or even slightly unflattering comments--you've got to be seeing more cracks oozing foul odors than at the bath houses you people further your disgusting behavior at.

And I'm no administrator....

I sometimes am a bit skeptical about kewlj because he seems to spend all his time cataloging posts from years gone by that I can't imagine him ever having time to make it to a casino.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I sometimes am a bit skeptical about kewlj because he seems to spend all his time cataloging posts from years gone by that I can't imagine him ever having time to make it to a casino.
    Your point is taken that I spend too much time on forums. Let's call it an unhealthy pasttime or hobby.

I live with my brother and new signif other, both 10 years younger than me in their late 20's and both gamers. For those of an older generation, that means they spend all their free time together, playing video games on the living room TV. I have a second TV in the living room where I watch a lot of sports and while watching am on my tablet fighting with y'all every evening.

Now in the mornings, I rarely play unless I have something special going on. My time playing is afternoons when tables start to get a little busier and weekend nights when I can get bigger wagers down. So when I wake up in the morning I like to spend time on the balcony (whether permitting) where I have breakfast and check the internet, sports scores, news, AND what is new on the forums. Checking the forums in the morning is what I need to get away from, because often I get into heated discussions and spend far more time than I intended and end up getting out later than planned.

I mean a person could actually figure my playing schedule by checking my forum posts. Although occasionally, like the last 16 days of Novemeber I have a play going on that requires much more of my time. This particular play was a sidebet opportunity that was passed to me and my brother and I crushed it for 16 days until it was shutdown. It just left no time for posting, which was a nice break.

Your point is taken that I spend too much time on forums. Let's call it an unhealthy pasttime or hobby.

I live with my brother and new signif other, both 10 years younger than me in their late 20's and both gamers. For those of an older generation, that means they spend all their free time together, playing video games on the living room TV. I have a second TV in the living room where I watch a lot of sports and while watching am on my tablet fighting with y'all every evening.

Now in the mornings, I rarely play unless I have something special going on. My time playing is afternoons when tables start to get a little busier and weekend nights when I can get bigger wagers down. So when I wake up in the morning I like to spend time on the balcony (whether permitting) where I have breakfast and check the internet, sports scores, news, AND what is new on the forums. Checking the forums in the morning is what I need to get away from, because often I get into heated discussions and spend far more time than I intended and end up getting out later than planned.

I mean a person could actually figure my playing schedule by checking my forum posts. Although occasionally, like the last 16 days of Novemeber I have a play going on that requires much more of my time. This particular play was a sidebet opportunity that was passed to me and my brother and I crushed it for 16 days until it was shutdown. It just left no time for posting, which was a nice break.
    What was your average edge percentage-wise?

The correct definition is you're addicted to gambling forums, and you spend so much time "fighting" others on various forums because you make up so much shit and lie about so many things, people, and yourself that you've basically talked yourself into oblivion. And NO ONE expects you to ever do what you say you're going to do, whether it be "permanently leaving" a forum, not looking at postings at certain times of day or night, and/or whatever else you claim, simply because you've lied about everything in the past and you're way too invested in those lies to be able to quit doing it now

AKA....hopeless. And foolish.

The correct definition is you're addicted to gambling forums, and you spend so much time "fighting" others on various forums because you make up so much shit and lie about so many things, people, and yourself that you've basically talked yourself into oblivion. And NO ONE expects you to ever do what you say you're going to do, whether it be "permanently leaving" a forum, not looking at postings at certain times of day or night, and/or whatever else you claim, simply because you've lied about everything in the past and you're way too invested in those lies to be able to quit doing it now

AKA....hopeless. And foolish.

It's like Rob's so plagued by guilt that he goes to confession with each of these self-revealing posts. It's all so self-referential.

Hey Rob, a friend of mine is looking into buying a higher end RV. Any hints on what makes/models to avoid or consider?

Thread Information