Page 176 of 501 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Blackjackpro View Post
    One thing's for certain. I really messed up by sending that unsolicited PM.
    And calling a mod the c word.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

You will most likely survive as CoyoteMoonPro. Give that a try.
    There's MaxPen stirring the pot. Funny stuff MaxPen.

I don't know why they think I am someone else there. I am not. I deserve to be unsuspended.
    Let me tell you something sweetie: You should have been suspended long, long ago. And you are so far down on the "deserve to be unsuspended" list that you are buried several pages in.

At the top of that "deserve to be unsuspended list" is myself (naturally). No matter how you spin it, I was banned because a so-called buddy of Mike's, one of his so-called cronies, came to the site and requested that he suspend/ban me. Someone who didn't even participate on the forum, hasn't since and NEVER intended to.

And Mike couldn't find a legit reason to get rid of me, so he banned me for something I said on another forum. His statement announcing my banning went: "while normally I don't consider things said on other forums....I am banning KewlJ for something said on another forum". He broke or changed his own rule in banning me.

And NOW the argument is that I shouldn't be re-instated because I said some really mean and nasty things about Mike (which I have expressed regret for)….AFTER I was banned....on another forum!

Do you see the weirdness? I was banned for something said on another forum. I can't be re-instated for things said on another forum. Despite that Mike's own rule says he doesn't consider things said on other forums. So things said by me on other forums are still being held against me, while 4 years, 3200 posts of positive contributions are ignored. Completely backwards!

So you are way down the list Tasha/Karen/Nathan/blackjackpro/and all future sock puppets that you might use.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-17-2019 at 12:49 PM.

That wasn't me. I have never called anyone that.

Any consideration of you EVER returning to WoV, would have to involve a moderator monitoring that you stay ON your meds.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Any consideration of you EVER returning to WoV, would have to involve a moderator monitoring that you stay ON your meds.
    The only thing I did wrong was send an unsolicited PM that was ignored and reported. I shouldn't have sent that stupid PM. I didn't know it would cause me to be suspended to this very day.

In fact, here is the dreaded PM I sent that got me suspended. The Poster was not asking for or expecting this PM.

"I Am Not Nathan! I am a brand new Member!"

I had no idea this PM would get me suspended to this day. The recipient read it, didn't respond, and then reported it to an Admin. Next thing I knew, I couldn't post anymore and then I saw something like,"BlackjackPro is suspended for THREE days (Funny how I am on day 6 and still suspended)for spamming multiple people in PM's ." I wasn't spamming multiple people. I only sent that ONE Poster ONE PM. That PM was ignored and reported. Why they claim I was spamming multiple people with PMs is beyond me.

In fact, here is the dreaded PM I sent that got me suspended. The Poster was not asking for or expecting this PM.

I had no idea this PM would get me suspended to this day. The recipient read it, didn't respond, and then reported it to an Admin. Next thing I knew, I couldn't post anymore and then I saw something like,"BlackjackPro is suspended for THREE days (Funny how I am on day 6 and still suspended)for spamming multiple people in PM's ." I wasn't spamming multiple people. I only sent that ONE Poster ONE PM. That PM was ignored and reported. Why they claim I was spamming multiple people with PMs is beyond me.
    BJP, since you live in south Florida do you visit Kentry and Nathan?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I've never seen Kentry and have only seen Nathan from the Youtube videos.

I hope to someday see a person walking down Fremont Street wearing an "I Am Not Nathan!" t-shirt.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    I hope to someday see a person walking down Fremont Street wearing an "I Am Not Nathan!" t-shirt.
    There's a novel idea! You could make "I am not Nathan T-shirts and Gambling Website Members could buy them up as a joke

I think you should be the one to make them, since you are emphatically not Nathan.

WOW, for a new member retarded Blackjack pro, you sure are very in tune to the ongoings of the forums. I mean who the fuck would have the ability and time to even know there's a Nathan YouTube Video? You would really have to be board to go back and read any of that crap.

It's obvious you are on the spectrum and have some addiction of some kind.

I think there's a chance someone on the forums has/is manipulating and encouraging you to pull theses shenanigans. I honestly think you are so full of depression and acceptance you have attached yourself to someone pulling your strings because they have suduced you with acceptance and love or whatever. If this is the case, let me tell you the person behind all this is not your friend, they are using you to cause problems while they laugh at how easy they have manipulated you.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

I think there's a chance someone on the forums has/is manipulating and encouraging you to pull theses shenanigans. I honestly think you are so full of depression and acceptance you have attached yourself to someone pulling your strings because they have suduced you with acceptance and love or whatever. If this is the case, let me tell you the person behind all this is not your friend, they are using you to cause problems while they laugh at how easy they have manipulated you.
    Wow there is some deep shit here Axel.

I am lost with that someone pulling his/her strings, seduction, acceptance, manipulation part. But I think it is fair to say that we all, and by that I mean most that participate here and at WoV have some level of addiction to the forums. How else do you explain why so many of us keep at this for years when there is little real value in doing so. Especially for the AP's among us.

But I think for a select few, like Nathan/Kentry/tasha, and the guy up in Reno talking to himself and his sockpuppets on another forum, there is some real mental illness at play, beyond just an unhealthy and unproductive addiction to the forum(s).

WOW, for a new member retarded Blackjack pro, you sure are very in tune to the ongoings of the forums. I mean who the fuck would have the ability and time to even know there's a Nathan YouTube Video? You would really have to be board to go back and read any of that crap.

I looked at the Nathan's Corner thread recently and saw her videos.

And EXACTLY like Nathan, you gloss over the main part of the post, only to answer the most generic part of the post in defense of your sock puppetting shenanigans.

perhaps you have a multiple personality disorder and don't even know you are the same person.

And EXACTLY like Nathan, you gloss over the main part of the post, only to answer the most generic part of the post in defense of your sock puppetting shenanigans.

perhaps you have a multiple personality disorder and don't even know you are the same person.
    I am not Nathan! Once again, my name is Jordan Smith!

Blackjackpro, are you still in love with wizardofnothing?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

And EXACTLY like Nathan.

I don't know much about the Nathan legacy of why this poster seems so desperate in her need to keep posting and bothering the WoV crowd. But I DO know that the only other person in this world who deserves and seems to crave ridicule and humiliation more than her, is Ilhan Omar.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I don't know much about the Nathan legacy of why this poster seems so desperate in her need to keep posting and bothering the WoV crowd. But I DO know that the only other person in this world who deserves and seems to crave ridicule and humiliation more than her, is Ilhan Omar.
    Probably a side effect from being her brothers goat for a number of years.

Thread Information