Page 168 of 501 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    LOL! at libtard BABS. She is now threatening to remove avatars from WOV because of the brilliant tactic of axel, RS and others in spelling TRUMP on posts made by the libtards. BABS has reached the point where she no longer cares about being called out for her extreme bias in moderating the Trump threads. In short, she doesn't moderate at all. She penalizes righties for the smallest of infractions but allows the lefties to lay down insult after insult.
    List lefties. Guess everyone.
    WTF does that mean?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Well, I ended up snapping after taking THREE YEARS of BBB harassing and insulting me. Yesterday was the final straw and I had enough of her constant bullshit to me and ended up cussing her out and telling her off. I was expecting a suspension, but I got a nuke instead. I wonder if I should have waited a week and get to celebrate Nathan's Corner first year anniversary, and then tell her off and cuss her out on June 1st.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Well, I ended up snapping after taking THREE YEARS of BBB harassing and insulting me. Yesterday was the final straw and I had enough of her constant bullshit to me and ended up cussing her out and telling her off. I was expecting a suspension, but I got a nuke instead. I wonder if I should have waited a week and get to celebrate Nathan's Corner first year anniversary, and then tell her off and cuss her out on June 1st.
    Look forward to having you back under another nom de plume.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Look forward to having you back under another nom de plume.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Max Pen, I'm hoping that I get a chance to be reinstated on WOV. I think I deserve some leniency for politely smiling and sucking up to BBB for three years while she mistreated me and finally had enough of her mistreatment of me and finally told her off after three years.

I wouldn't have put up with it as long as you did. BBB clearly didn't like you.

Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    I wouldn't have put up with it as long as you did. BBB clearly didn't like you.
    There were so many things contributing to my snapping yesterday. There was BBB giving me a two week ban two years ago for supposedly hijacking a thread about a guy trying to hide his Jackpot. One poster said,"He could have been trying to hide his Jackpot because he could have Alimony payments. I don't even know what Alimony is, but it sounds awful." I responded,"Alimony is what you pay an ex spouse after divorce. I've always hated the idea of Alimony. Why should I have to financially support another adult I am no longer legally bonded to? Especially if the reason for the divorce is because my ex spouse cheated on me? So, I have to PAY someone who cheated on me and their cheating is the reason we are no longer married? Hell no." Someone else after the first poster brought up Alimony, mentioned Alimony. I said,"Alimony sucks! It should be outlawed!" BBB said,"You have hijacked this thread that is about a guy trying to hide his Jackpot, with two posts about Alimony. You have been suspended for two weeks for hijacking." I was shocked and am still pissed off about it to this very second. How did I get the two week suspension when I was responding to other people who brought it up first? The other people who brought it up first weren't even suspended WITH me for bringing up Alimony first and second! Even other posters mentioned that was an unfair suspension seeing how I was just merely responding to people who brought it up first and second. But the suspension stuck for the whole two weeks.

I didn't like her condescending , rude, insulting, harassing ways towards me and how she CONSTANTLY brought up a ONE TIME mistake that I had quickly regretted and apologized for multiple times. Posters were like,"She pulled that stupid stunt TWO years ago and no longer is doing that. She apologized for it the same day she did it and has continued to apologize for it Why is BBB still bringing up that one time stupid stunt from two years ago when everyone else forgave and forgot?"

Here is something else that didn't sit right with me. I have my own website and posters were pretending to be BBB and writing very nasty things while impersonating her. BBB told me to delete those nasty things said by her impersonators. I deleted every one of them despite not being obligated to do so on my very own website. I did exactly what she asked me to do and she never acknowledged what I did and never thanked me for doing exactly what she told me to do.

She accused me of hijacking a thread called Harassment despite the OP putting my NAME in it. Right then and there I wanted to cuss her out, but I just very snarkily said,"Newsflash, I'm not hijacking! My name is in the OP! How am I hijacking a thread that had me in the OP! Posters admitted I actually had a valid point. I soon admitted in PM that I was three seconds away from cussing BBB out but the advice was not too. I was talked out of it. But what led to me finally snapping was her once again telling me that I was hijacking when someone mentioned that Poker Grinder might come to visit Sunny South Florida(After PG and I actually agreed on something )

I made a quip about how South Florida is a lot warmer than The Great White North(Canada) and that South Florida was number 6 out of 10 Hottest USA States. BBB accused me of hijacking. I was responding to a post that was directed right at me, so that's when all my politeness went right out the window and I went into Fed Up Attack Mode and told BBB off and cussed her out. That was the last straw for me and I was done taking BBB's shit towards me.
    Last edited by Tasha; 05-26-2019 at 06:40 PM.

BBB and her phony life has no business being anywhere on the site. She's the reason why many of the best posters left. Good job calling out that witch!

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    BBB and her phony life has no business being anywhere on the site. She's the reason why many of the best posters left. Good job calling out that witch!
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I just think I did it a week too soon. :/

Looks like you just got suspended at Diversity Tomorrow for 2 weeks. You can't win.

That place gets like 3 posts per day. Just that same retards arguing over politics anyway.

I browsed DT once. Didn't care for the content.

I browsed DT once. Didn't care for the content.
    +1

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I just think I did it a week too soon. :/
    BBB is middle aged, unhappy, bitter and suffers from Trump Derangement Syndrome. You're a young, Black woman having some fun on the forum.
    She thinks you should be bashing Trump and complaining about your place in the world. She doesn't like it that you are not as unhappy as she is.

They nuked me for words they said they considered racist. As far as I know Nathan was the only black member of WOV. Babs repeatedly harassed, abused and baited the only black member of WoV. It took Babs what, two years of abusing Nathan to finally get Nathan to tell her off. You know damn well Babs shouted with glee because she finally had an excuse to nuke Nathan.

Babs actions were racist. In allowing the nuke to stand Michael Shackleford has backed a racist action on his site. I'm sure they will deny race played a roll in the treatment of Nathan on WoV. But would Black Lives Matter or the NAACP share the same opinion after reviewing WOV archives?

BTW, Nathan is right. Babs is a C...
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Don't worry about it too much Nathan.
    I wouldn't consider BBB middle aged and if she is she is on the backside of it.
    For her size it is impressive that she goes all over the country to pick up free play and what not.
    Over 300 pounds easy. Wheezing, Smoking, Heart Attack waiting to happen.
    Hangs out with the likes of AxleWolf and his crew. However it appears she has a problem with his constant drinking from her comments she made to me.
    Nice enough person but just another hustler looking for the next angle.
    Surprised that ZK and Boz can get away with what they do for so long and members like you, MC, jbjb, myself and others get the boot.
    I noticed if you refuse to be a part of their click or network or team they have no use nor do they want you.
    Surprised they have put up with DarkOz and Bill Ryan for so long.
    I seen someone post they don't know why they bother with WoV anymore because it is hostile to everyone.
    Anyways you can see that Boz is in love with BBB always backing her up.
    Not only did he rat out Nathan to the Wizard to cause her to get banned at DT but the wizard let his condescending post slide.
    Hardly an unbiased forum.
    Although this site is mostly useless I still respect the way anyone can say basically anything they want without fear of getting nuked.
    Even when members get banned it seems it only last for a month or two.
    Last edited by monet; 05-27-2019 at 03:49 AM.

They nuked me for words they said they considered racist. As far as I know Nathan was the only black member of WOV. Babs repeatedly harassed, abused and baited the only black member of WoV. It took Babs what, two years of abusing Nathan to finally get Nathan to tell her off. You know damn well Babs shouted with glee because she finally had an excuse to nuke Nathan.

Babs actions were racist. In allowing the nuke to stand Michael Shackleford has backed a racist action on his site. I'm sure they will deny race played a roll in the treatment of Nathan on WoV. But would Black Lives Matter or the NAACP share the same opinion after reviewing WOV archives?

I thought you made a threat twords shack and that triggered your ban. What did you say that they claimed was racist?

It wasn't just her. It was a coordinated effort between a few others including Yukon Cornelius aka Pokergrinder, Soopop and a few others with those 2 being the main culprits.

I thought you made a threat twords shack and that triggered your ban. What did you say that they claimed was racist?
    I was drunk one night and told a story I shouldn't have. In 1973 I was a participant in what would be considered a race riot at Fort Riley, Kansas. It was a situation where a small minority of white soldiers were repeatedly terrorized by the overwhelmingly black majority of soldiers and the brass wouldn't do anything about it. We were on our own. I referred to the terrorizers as "black bastards" in the post and got the nuke for it.

It wasn't just her. It was a coordinated effort between a few others including Yukon Cornelius aka Pokergrinder, Soopop and a few others with those 2 being the main culprits.
    Yeah, pet libtard uglyfatboypokergrinder was horrible on Nathan. Inane comments are made everyday on WoV. Why was Nathan singled out for persecution?

EvenBob:

"Goodbye to a useless
    member as far as I'm concerned."

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????

EB himself and his 45,174,983,096,519 internet posts, is the single most useless member anywhere on the internet!!!!

Thread Information