Page 504 of 507 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507 LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,080 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

  1. #10061
    Sir Shackalot is off to see the Wizard, err, eclipse in Waco. Babs made a surprise visit to suggest that he call her, first, if he ventures off to the Waco compound, a few miles out of town, so that she can keep tabs on him, in case he runs his mouth in front of the wrong person. Ha. As they say, you can't make it up, and, the Wiz now leads such a self- arm-twisted life .... because he's the Wiz (to five or six people over there).
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

  2. #10062
    It baffles me as to how some people get so excited over an eclipse.

    We know why, when and how it happens, it's no mystery, just a rarity.

    Sure, it's unusual, I guess that's the attraction.

    Some "wizards" get spooked by an eclipse...

    What, Me Worry?

  3. #10063
    BeachBumBabs is offering to keep track of Wizard's whereabouts to make sure he reports back after visiting Branch Davidian?

    On two occasions already BBB's memory has been shown to be faulty. Not exactly someone who should be entrusted with any sort of responsibility involving tracking anyone or anything.

    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info...49/#post916581

    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info...55/#post920471
    Last edited by MDawg; 04-02-2024 at 09:09 AM.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  4. #10064
    The occurrence of total eclipses of the sun aren't a mystery, or to be unexpected given the laws of physics, but, it's a stretch that ours seems to be the only one at the right distance, for the moon to cover the sun, and, that we came along at the right age of the moon in its expanding orbit from the Earth.

    People claim that it's only a rough fit, but, were it exact, then would there be a "path of totality"? Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

  5. #10065
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Sir Shackalot is off to see the Wizard, err, eclipse in Waco. Babs made a surprise visit to suggest that he call her, first, if he ventures off to the Waco compound, a few miles out of town, so that she can keep tabs on him, in case he runs his mouth in front of the wrong person. Ha. As they say, you can't make it up, and, the Wiz now leads such a self- arm-twisted life .... because he's the Wiz (to five or six people over there).
    The Wizard decided not to go to the compound. He'll have to settle for his own "compound". Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

  6. #10066
    In all honesty I feel people have more bonding on this site than that site. More mutual respect for various reasons. Redietz is the only true outsider

    Shackleford reminds me of Sklansky with that little disabled girl he kept in the basement.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

  7. #10067
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Mission has now been suspended for 3 weeks. I wonder if he is now fucking with Shack by not paying. The suspension until he pays may have been the straw that broke the camels back. Shack had been picking on Mission before the prize money became a thing. Shack paid the bill then suspended Mission until he pays. Mission may now be saying "Fuck You, Shack!"

    He hasn't made a post here or on WoV since before he was suspended at WoV.
    I really don't see how someone could defend Mission. I don't know the details. Regardless of whatever, once you tell someone they are getting paid you pay them. Once you create the contest you create the obligation. Seems pretty simple to me. A 10 year old understands that.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

  8. #10068
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Shackleford reminds me of Sklansky with that little disabled girl he kept in the basement.
    Sue?

    Si.

    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I really don't see how someone could defend Mission.
    The thread is worth a read. I started about here:

    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...11/#post918754

    As compensation for the delay, Mission adds 10% to the designated payouts but is otherwise a dick about it. Late payouts have been a recurring problem through the years, apparently.

    Wizard comes into the thread to suspend Mission and check for expletives. Here's the reaction from the irritated contest winner:

    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...12/#post921176

    Name:  lol what.png
Views: 130
Size:  22.6 KB

    I think the forum rules need a list of prohibited profanity. Maybe Mission can work on that after his suspension.

  9. #10069
    WTF kind of nonsense goes on at WoV anyway. Now I see why you people stay so infatuated with it. It's nothing but a dumb soap opera.

    OBVIOUSLY, Mission has financial problems. People keep saying he's a "stand-up guy". Really? He's basically portrays himself as someone who lives "paycheck to paycheck" and writes $10 articles etc. without two nickels to rub together. WHY would anybody with half a brain allow him to be in charge of something like this---especially with the history of delays and problems he has??

    The embarrassment continues with offers of discounted markers, amazon giftcards, doubletalk-laced excuses, a childish 3-week suspension, and a broke contest winner. What entertainment! Bottom line is, the only person who should've stepped in RIGHT AWAY to make the payouts as they deserved to be made, is Shack. All this other posturing by the gallery is BS.

    That forum should be shut down immediately with SHAME as the reason.

  10. #10070
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    WTF kind of nonsense goes on at WoV anyway. Now I see why you people stay so infatuated with it. It's nothing but a dumb soap opera.

    OBVIOUSLY, Mission has financial problems. People keep saying he's a "stand-up guy". Really? He's basically portrays himself as someone who lives "paycheck to paycheck" and writes $10 articles etc. without two nickels to rub together. WHY would anybody with half a brain allow him to be in charge of something like this---especially with the history of delays and problems he has??

    The embarrassment continues with offers of discounted markers, amazon giftcards, doubletalk-laced excuses, a childish 3-week suspension, and a broke contest winner. What entertainment! Bottom line is, the only person who should've stepped in RIGHT AWAY to make the payouts as they deserved to be made, is Shack. All this other posturing by the gallery is BS.

    That forum should be shut down immediately with SHAME as the reason.
    I don't get why you think WIZARD should have made payouts on something that MISSION free rolled.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  11. #10071
    This whole story is LOL.

    It would be funny if Mission didn't pay just to troll shack but the $500 won't matter to shack. Hopefully Mission keeps posting on here. $500 isn't worth it.

    DJ Chaps doing his thing.

    If the best we get is leftover WOV drama then I'll take it. Kewl needs to grind out that EV before he comes back to tell us how it went.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

  12. #10072
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Mission has now been suspended for 3 weeks. I wonder if he is now fucking with Shack by not paying. The suspension until he pays may have been the straw that broke the camels back. Shack had been picking on Mission before the prize money became a thing. Shack paid the bill then suspended Mission until he pays. Mission may now be saying "Fuck You, Shack!"

    He hasn't made a post here or on WoV since before he was suspended at WoV.
    I really don't see how someone could defend Mission. I don't know the details. Regardless of whatever, once you tell someone they are getting paid you pay them. Once you create the contest you create the obligation. Seems pretty simple to me. A 10 year old understands that.
    Honestly, it's hard to feel too one way, or the other, about or for Mission146. After all, he was - if I recall - the only other person, on the gambling boards, to try his hand at the new-age numerology.

    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    If the truth is that you're constantly fibbing, then you're lying about fibbing.

    I need Garnabby to sort this out.
    I need Garnabby to sort this out.

    https://anagram-solver.net/I%20need%...t?partial=true

    Abortion in the US by state
    Subordination (set theory)
    Ohio Graduation Tests
    Ride on Shooting Star
    The Son (Diatribe Song)
    Big Boy Restaurant

    It looks like there are still 67 Big Boy locations in the United States, according to their website.

    Michigan-58
    California-5
    Ohio-2
    Nevada-1
    North Dakota-1

    Michigan was the 26th State, California the 31st, Ohio the 17th, Nevada 36th and North Dakota the 39th.

    58 + 26 + 5 + 31 + 2 + 17 + 1 + 36 + 1 + 39 = 216

    Big Boy was founded on August 6, 1936.

    1936-216 = 1720.

    This was the month that the South Sea Company hit its historical peak price, August, 1720. Richard Woodruff was the inspiration for the Big Boy logo. Woodruff, at the age of six years old walked into a Big Boy while Bob Wian was trying to think of a name for his new burger, looking at Woodruff he said, "Hello, Big Boy."

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post126263
    What another neat thread that was, still is. And, with an almost page-long post from old Monet looking for attention of any sort.

    But, you have to have the "horsepower" to bring around the gematria stuff, related to all of the God-talk, or, end up suffering the consequences, and holding your pieces, which, in Mission's case, was going full-on nuts. Ha. Not that long ago, Mission146 wrote of what each of us would be doing at a VegasCasinoTalk meet-and-greet.

    And, how prophetic was the final numeral above, 1720 = 172*10 ---> 1721, the complement of 1961. Not only by rotation, but, also by 142 = 1*2*71, and, 137 = (100 + √(900) + 6 + 1).

    And his last post here, which was a reply to me.

    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    There are no such loopholes because the casinos have spent millions of dollars on every gambling study imaginable. Much more likely a case of another guy selling a book, or courses, about casino cheating, etc., like Jacobson, who didn't elaborate on the supposed such windfalls by the players. I challenged him, for specifics, at the WoV. So much supposed money, but he was totally unable explain any of it.

    Such a relatively low-income pursuit that the casinos can't further optimize their own profits.
    God himself could tell you ... and you wouldn't believe it.

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post174117

    *takes piss, goes back to bed*
    Last edited by Garnabby; 04-03-2024 at 01:02 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

  13. #10073
    DJ_Chaps, the guy that Mission stiffed is a broke ass loser. He's a member of PFA in the libtard faction, a Canuck.

    So he starts this thread on PFA last year about how he lost his job and needs to borrow money from PFA members for a few months to pay his rent. I don't know how many sent him money but 6 months later no one had been payed back. People started complaining.

    Meanwhile he get's wind of this freeroll on WoV that Mission runs every year and jumps in.

    So Chaps wins the contest. Mission is slow pay and Chaps starts bitching about it. Meanwhile people on WoV are bitching at Chaps for not paying back the money they loaned him.

    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...MP-POST/page39
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  14. #10074
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    DJ_Chaps, the guy that Mission stiffed is a broke ass loser. He's a member of PFA in the libtard faction, a Canuck.

    So he starts this thread on PFA last year about how he lost his job and needs to borrow money from PFA members for a few months to pay his rent. I don't know how many sent him money but 6 months later no one had been payed back. People started complaining.

    Meanwhile he get's wind of this freeroll on WoV that Mission runs every year and jumps in.

    So Chaps wins the contest. Mission is slow pay and Chaps starts bitching about it. Meanwhile people on WoV are bitching at Chaps for not paying back the money they loaned him.

    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...MP-POST/page39
    I KNEW something was VERY familiar about the DJ Chaps name, thanks for refreshing my memory that he's the guy who begged PFA Members for rent money. I begged four PFA Members for money myself after losing money chasing Bingo cards and lost, and realized that begging people on PFA for money was creepy and I stopped. I had been a PFA Member for about a year when I did the creepy begging, DJ Chaps had been a Member for years when he begged for money so obviously he had a lot more pull for asking money than I did. Posters were like,"I trust DJ Chaps will actually pay his rent with the loaned money, with Karen Nathan, she asked for money after losing it chasing Bingo cards. I'm much more inclined to loan DJ Chaps money than Karen Nathan." I didn't know that DJ Chaps never paid back the money that was loaned to him. That's a REALLY shitty thing to do and makes him a Welcher. A guy in a Casino got punched in his face for not paying back a $10,000 loan. I'm not saying that DJ Chaps deserves to get punched in his face, I'm just saying that at least one person got punched in the face for doing the same thing DJ Chaps did. And DJ Chaps going hard after Mission for not paying him on time is rich considering that DJ Chaps never paid back money he borrowed.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  15. #10075
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    He's a member of PFA in the libtard faction, a Canuck.
    I rarely look over there. What are the other factions?

  16. #10076
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I begged four PFA Members for money myself after losing money chasing Bingo cards and lost, and realized that begging people on PFA for money was creepy and I stopped. I had been a PFA Member for about a year when I did the creepy begging, DJ Chaps had been a Member for years when he begged for money so obviously he had a lot more pull for asking money than I did.
    Tasha, you've been a member here long enough to persuade people of your bonafides, so the next time Lady Luck shits in your hideous handbag I suggest you beg the members of VCT for money. We're a compassionate bunch of guys who'd like nothing more than to help fund another gambler as she challenges Lady Fortuna in the Bingo hall. Some of us have more money than we need and would be willing to help out when asked nicely.
    What, Me Worry?

  17. #10077
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I begged four PFA Members for money myself after losing money chasing Bingo cards and lost, and realized that begging people on PFA for money was creepy and I stopped. I had been a PFA Member for about a year when I did the creepy begging, DJ Chaps had been a Member for years when he begged for money so obviously he had a lot more pull for asking money than I did.
    Tasha, you've been a member here long enough to persuade people of your bonafides, so the next time Lady Luck shits in your hideous handbag I suggest you beg the members of VCT for Bingo money. We're a compassionate bunch of guys who'd like nothing more than to help fund another gambler as she challenges Lady Fortuna. Some of us have more money than we need and would be willing to help out when asked nicely.
    Also, Tasha when you need a break from Walgreens and the bingo hall I'm sure V will let you use the lake house in New Hampshire for a long weekend. Just ask nicely....lol
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

  18. #10078
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Also, Tasha when you need a break from Walgreens and the bingo hall I'm sure V will let you use the lake house in New Hampshire for a long weekend. Just ask nicely....lol
    It's more of a kinda cool, old-fashioned lakefront cabin than a newer house, made with beautiful NH pine: but sure, why not? Since I started reading "Black Like Me" my world-view has opened considerably. Alas, there's no Bingo or Pop Eyes Chicken shacks to be had in the immediate area, but there's a great clam shack down the road.
    What, Me Worry?

  19. #10079
    And get permission from Guido to install a few slot machines, table games, and a bingo hall. A few flyers for the clam shack. What "Old Sport" doesn't know won't hurt him. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

  20. #10080
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I begged four PFA Members for money myself after losing money chasing Bingo cards and lost, and realized that begging people on PFA for money was creepy and I stopped. I had been a PFA Member for about a year when I did the creepy begging, DJ Chaps had been a Member for years when he begged for money so obviously he had a lot more pull for asking money than I did.
    Tasha, you've been a member here long enough to persuade people of your bonafides, so the next time Lady Luck shits in your hideous handbag I suggest you beg the members of VCT for money. We're a compassionate bunch of guys who'd like nothing more than to help fund another gambler as she challenges Lady Fortuna in the Bingo hall. Some of us have more money than we need and would be willing to help out when asked nicely.
    Me asking for money online was embarrassing. Won't be going down that road again.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 359 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 359 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Genealogy Thread
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 04-27-2018, 06:29 AM
  2. Closed Thread
    By coach belly in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 08:29 PM
  3. Sportsbetting ONLY thread
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 04:48 PM
  4. A thread for losses.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 02:01 AM
  5. The Kicker Thread
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •