Page 391 of 507 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Anybody who's not up to par with the legendary Jerry Logan( or needing a reminder) I recommend going back to the wov archives " the good old days" the very beginning( 20-30 min estimate) and check out Jerry's non stop gaffes for yourself before he gets the door prize, definitely Robs signature MO. You will kill 2 birds with one stone( well worth it) YOU WILL NOT RECOGNIZE SHACK complete 180 to the sad pathetic manboy he is today. He actually had integrity and values back then. Must read !
    Oz, it's really of no interest to me who believes what about Logan, as I'm similarly certain Mike doesn't care in the least what some people opine about him yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Fodder for the talking heads. And just how many people here are going to go back a decade? just to search for more made-up bs about me?

You must dream this stuff.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Anybody who's not up to par with the legendary Jerry Logan( or needing a reminder) I recommend going back to the wov archives " the good old days" the very beginning( 20-30 min estimate) and check out Jerry's non stop gaffes for yourself before he gets the door prize, definitely Robs signature MO. You will kill 2 birds with one stone( well worth it) YOU WILL NOT RECOGNIZE SHACK complete 180 to the sad pathetic manboy he is today. He actually had integrity and values back then. Must read !
    Oz, it's really of no interest to me who believes what about Logan, as I'm similarly certain Mike doesn't care in the least what some people opine about him yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Fodder for the talking heads. And just how many people here are going to go back a decade? just to search for more made-up bs about me?

You must dream this stuff.
    LOL. Here's some fodder from the past for talking heads. This should have been the first thing Alan Mendelson researched when he interviewed Singer for the videos way back when. It would have saved Alan some grief.

During all of his talk about his Gaming Today column, Rob never really explains how he got the gig. Think about it. Somebody with no actual gambling credentials pulls a front page (much of the time) column space out of the blue for a high profile Las Vegas publication. And his column actually runs strategically counter to many of the other columns in the publication.

Somebody ask Rob how and why he originally got the unpaid Gaming Today column gig. See what he says. How and why Chuck DiRocco tapped him for the column out of the proverbial blue.

Then after you get Rob's detailed response (which there will not be one), anyone who's a member of Linkedin look up Eileen DiRocco, Chuck's wife and the former publisher of Gaming Today, and ask her the same question. See if the responses match.

Alan, if you're reading, it could be a worthwhile project, you being the son of a mob lawyer and all. Hint, hint.

You are such a confused person....which "goes without saying" of course.
    The only place my claims of winning with my play strategy keeps occuring is deep within that envious mind of hours. Even if Lady Godiva showed up-...wait a minute--I mean Gentleman Godiva...in your mind, you would still be thinking about me and 9+ inches. I mean, who could blame such a mixed up guy??
    Why don't you just come out and ask KewlJ on a date already?

Maybe he's into cosplay; Halloween is coming up. It wouldn't take much for you to pull off Mr. Burns from The Simpsons.

KewlJ, will you be Rob's Waylon Smithers?
    Last edited by Mission146; 10-01-2021 at 07:15 AM.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    You are such a confused person....which "goes without saying" of course.
    The only place my claims of winning with my play strategy keeps occuring is deep within that envious mind of hours. Even if Lady Godiva showed up-...wait a minute--I mean Gentleman Godiva...in your mind, you would still be thinking about me and 9+ inches. I mean, who could blame such a mixed up guy??
    Why don't you just come out and ask KewlJ on a date already?

Maybe he's into cosplay; Halloween is coming up. It wouldn't take much for you to pull off Mr. Burns from The Simpsons.

KewlJ, will you be Rob's Waylon Smithers?
    Notwithstanding the foolishness of this post, even if kew were a gorgeous woman I'd pass without a 2nd thought. I mean, who in their right mind wants to be with a constant drama queen that has no real life other than his concocted one he leads on internet gambling forums? And his petty worrying about what others do and say---even if it has nothing to do with him!?

When it comes to acquaintances and friendship, pathetic and weak-minded people like him don't even make my ignore list. His proclaimed rather paltry life is as phony as a 3-1/2 dollar bill, as is his supposed "concern" about what others claim. He is a combination of Pee Wee Herman, Don Knotts, and Scotty of Scotty's Castle fame. IE: he's full of it.

In your defense, I'd thought it would be more of a, "Hit it and quit it," sort of thing. He doesn't have to be Mr. Right if you're just looking for Mr. Tonight.

In your defense, I'd thought it would be more of a, "Hit it and quit it," sort of thing. He doesn't have to be Mr. Right if you're just looking for Mr. Tonight.
    Why are you fantasizing about homosexual encounters?

And why are you sharing your homoerotic fantasies here?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

That's a weak attempt at a turnaround if I've ever seen one. I'm not the one here always talking to/about any other man in particular, much less the only openly homosexual one. I'm also not one of the ones who needs to talk about scantily clad women all the time to cover my tracks.

You boys don't worry, women can take one look in my eyes and know that I know how to go down. I was born with skills that you could practice your entire life and never possess. And, if the eye contact alone isn't enough, just you let me start telling the ladies not what I'm going to do to them, but rather, what I am going to do for them. When the Mission is to go around Downtown Tastytown, it gets accomplished in ways that you fucking amateurs could never dream of. I never booty-called my exes, they booty called me.

"coach" what do you have to say about that?
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

People making 600 per hour in Vegas.
    DarkOz averaging 2000 per hour.
    I still have no shower in my house.
    RIP.

So it appears MDawg is taking credit for outing Buzz to his buddy the Wizard.

As if we didn’t already know he was a piece of shit.

He also admitted reporting him for being a Bot based on his posts.

SO the Wizard nuked him originally based on MDawg believing Buzz was a Bot. Which made zero sense to anyone, including the other mods. What more proof does anyone need about who is MDawgs bitch at this point?

No matter how low he stoops, Rusty will always have many disciples who blindly obey and follow.

No matter how low he stoops, Rusty will always have many disciples who blindly obey and follow.
    The word “many” is being reduced daily. Not sure there are many that are totally loyal to him. Even those who like him have to be wondering what the hell is going on between him and MD.

It’s obvious by their reduced involvement along with the snide remarks that he gets.

As someone said, if MDawgs goal was to make an ass of Wizard and the forum, he succeeded.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Sounds like he'd make a great lesbian.

Or maybe he outed himself here...

I'm also not one of the ones who needs to talk about scantily clad women all the time to cover my tracks.

In a little dig to all those who criticize him the Wizard recently added this to his banning of Buzz

Nice try, Buzz. Hope you're doing well. May you live as long as Uncle George.

Nuke.

P.s. I'd like to thank MDawg for the detective work”

Nothing like him shoving it down everyone’s throat showing who puts the bread on his table.

Anyone who posts over there deserves what they get, regardless of if they are “friends” with the guy outside the forums.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Sounds like he'd make a great lesbian.

Or maybe he outed himself here...

I'm also not one of the ones who needs to talk about scantily clad women all the time to cover my tracks.
    I'd make a great lesbian and you'd make a great thespian. You can play the third priest in, "The Catholic Church Scandal: The Musical."

That's a weak attempt at a turnaround if I've ever seen one. I'm not the one here always talking to/about any other man in particular, much less the only openly homosexual one. I'm also not one of the ones who needs to talk about scantily clad women all the time to cover my tracks.

You boys don't worry, women can take one look in my eyes and know that I know how to go down. I was born with skills that you could practice your entire life and never possess. And, if the eye contact alone isn't enough, just you let me start telling the ladies not what I'm going to do to them, but rather, what I am going to do for them. When the Mission is to go around Downtown Tastytown, it gets accomplished in ways that you fucking amateurs could never dream of. I never booty-called my exes, they booty called me.
    You sound like a real catch. Long time WoV moderator, nickel to quarter vp player who does more talking about it than actually playing, regular regurgitator of book-designated optimal vp play, proud and hopeless member of Fatties United, and self-professed lover of the low-income lifestyle.

Sounds like a homo to me!

"The Catholic Church Scandal: The Musical."
    What's that...the big project that you're working on?

Maybe you'll hit the bigtime...the next Harvey Fierstein.

Anyone who posts over there deserves what they get, regardless of if they are “friends” with the guy outside the forums.[/QUOTE]

Paging Alex Wolf Paging Alex Wolf.

You sound like a real catch. Long time WoV moderator, nickel to quarter vp player who does more talking about it than actually playing, regular regurgitator of book-designated optimal vp play, proud and hopeless member of Fatties United, and self-professed lover of the low-income lifestyle.

Sounds like a homo to me!
    The homo part aside, at least most of those criticisms are fair. I guess I would specify that I don't play VP anymore unless I am running coin-in or running off Free Play, but the quarter denomination still sounds about right. I'll also play VP for online promotions, but am usually betting less than $1.25/hand when I do that.

Aren't homosexuals known for generally being thin, or was that just in the 80's and 90's? I'm not sure how you're associating one thing with the other there. Besides, I'd rather look the way I do than look like my billing in Law and Order SVU's credits would be "Statutory Rape and Kidnapping Suspect #2."

Seriously, Rob, it's the one angle you really shouldn't try me on. You're the kind of guy that the chain smoking late-50's women see coming down the way in your Hawaiian-Shirt and shorts below your knees at the RV Park and they look around to see if their husband is nearby. He's not, but the good news for the women is that they usually get to breathe a sigh of relief when your wife catches up to you.

Thread Information