Page 395 of 412 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,900 of 8233

Thread: The WoV Thread

  1. #7881
    The bottom line is that this Mdawg, a previously banned member, returned to WoV with his new identity and claims, with the sole purpose of making a mockery of both Shackleford and the forum. He has blatantly used sockpuppets which management looks the other way. Everyday he succeeds a little more.

  2. #7882
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    You know what would be even more shocking then Spike's hiatus( time will tell) #2 man AlexWolf telling his buddy Rusty to shove it !.................. Nah not in this lifetime !
    Not sure what he is waiting for......lol

    Anyone willing to put up with that place deserves to wear the cuck label.....RIP

    It sure took EvenBob long enough.
    Please help Mickey "Half Ball" Crimm find his other ball and a half....RIP

  3. #7883
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Evenbob, the Top Poster turned his back on WOV, telling WOV off. Wow. You know this is some VERY serious shit when the Top Poster walked away, telling it off. Boz did something similar, but his was the reverse. He made it clear that he wanted WOV to ban him, he didn't walk off himself. And Boz was NOT a Top Poster. The Top Poster basically saying,"Fuck WOV, this place has turned to shit, I'm out," is actually a pivotal moment in WOV History.
    Boz is not a top poster, but Evenbob is? What a joke! Top Posters should be measured by quality not quantity. No decent forum rewards posters with extra recognition for commenting on every single things said. That is recognizing the top trolls.

    I have never appreciated Evenbob's style. To me it was trolling. He would walk right up to the line of insulting others without crossing. That does not a "top" poster make. Tell me what he has contributed that anyone else is better for?

    That said, What Evenbob said as he resigned is exactly right. If someone like him can't figure out the rules, what is ok and what isn't (which changes day to day), then what chance does anyone else have? Hell even the mods now don't seem to know anymore and have to check with Wizard or are over ruled by Wizard. It is ridiculous.

    The problem with that forum is the very thing that made it special 10 years ago....Michael Shackleford. Of course 10 years ago, he gave a shit, now he doesn't. He thinks it is a big joke. I think it is too late for WoV to recover and be anything other that the troll forum all these forums have now become, but if there is any chance at all, Wizard needs to step aside from moderation. He could still participate if he wants and no doubt would receive special treatment but he should not be calling the shots. (t)Eliot is a freind of Mike's....read what he wrote today because he is 100% correct.

    On a real gambling forum math is God. Freedom of speech is a joke when it defies the math. That is not to say that anyone that comes along claiming something that defies math and reality like 18 y.o.'s in a row or 60 winning hands of blackjack in a row (and other claims that same person has made) should be banned or anything. They should be free to make their claims....THAT is your freedom of speech!

    But the mods and other members HAVE to be allowed to push back in the name of math and over and over and over again, if the person keeps repeating their baloney, which seems to be the playbook these days.

    None of it will happen. WoV will just continue it's descent into full blow voodoo forum where the trolls are protected and the decent posters, real players, math guys and just anyone based in reality continue to walk away. . I mean it is really already there.
    I meant Top Poster in terms of quantity. I will give you your credit, Kewlj for sticking to your word and NOT going back to WOV like you said you wouldn't. People assumed you would go running right back to WOV as soon as your Month was up, and you didn't and still haven't. That is something commendable.
    ROTFLMFAO

  4. #7884
    Good for the Spikester, hope he has the ability to stay away. Regardless of what most people think of him, he's still an overall decent poster who posts a shit tonne. Many of his are decent/good with occasional great posts.

  5. #7885
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    You know what would be even more shocking then Spike's hiatus( time will tell) #2 man AlexWolf telling his buddy Rusty to shove it !.................. Nah not in this lifetime !
    Not sure what he is waiting for......lol

    Anyone willing to put up with that place deserves to wear the cuck label.....RIP

    It sure took EvenBob long enough.
    He'll just load up even more posts on DT.

  6. #7886
    Michael the lawyer's post didn't last long at WoV, just as he didn't last long at true passages. Poor guy can't seem to get a thought down. Talk about lack of free speech. Lol. And no...it was not me.

  7. #7887
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Michael the lawyer's post didn't last long at WoV, just as he didn't last long at true passages. Poor guy can't seem to get a thought down. Talk about lack of free speech. Lol. And no...it was not me.
    Hmm, you're right. His post was mysteriously deleted as if it never happened.... :/
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

  8. #7888
    Who didn’t see this coming? RED suspended with no reason listed but I’m sure it’s about bringing up Gambling Forums and Wellbush. I think we all saw that coming and even with multiple “Thanks” from members we knew what would happen.

    Yet MDawg will get nothing for having a forum where he takes shots at other members. That’s ok unless you are KJ with the original ban years ago for talking about others elsewhere.

    As Max says, it’s cuck land. Which MAY be truer than anyone imagined when you consider some of the perversions Wizard and pals have talked about over the years.
    Guns don’t kill people…Alec Baldwin kills people.

  9. #7889
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Who didn’t see this coming? RED suspended with no reason listed but I’m sure it’s about bringing up Gambling Forums and Wellbush. I think we all saw that coming and even with multiple “Thanks” from members we knew what would happen.

    Yet MDawg will get nothing for having a forum where he takes shots at other members. That’s ok unless you are KJ with the original ban years ago for talking about others elsewhere.

    As Max says, it’s cuck land. Which MAY be truer than anyone imagined when you consider some of the perversions Wizard and pals have talked about over the years.
    Mdawg has paid off Wizard. That is an unsubstantiated claim, but I can see no other reasonable explanation, unless Shackleford has just flat out lost his mind. It is even to the point that you can see the other moderator don't know what to do, or if anything they do is going to be overturned.

    I don't know why they just don't go all the way and have Mdawg buy the WoV forum. Who knows, maybe he has? There is no way that a handful of members returning day after day to argue the same topics is driving new traffic to the Casino Bonus family of websites and casinos.

    Now I want to address some thing this Mdawg person said today and by no coincidence it is a defense that Singer frequently says and that is that so and so or sometimes "everybody" is just jealous of them and their claim. I am an advantage player, supporting myself from advantage play (in my case card counting). Of the many other AP's on various forums that I am on, I am probably at or near the bottom as far as annual earnings among the serious and fulltime AP's. Even some of the part-time supplemental type players do better than me many years. I am jealous of NONE of them. I am indeed envious of some of their mathematical ability and knowledge that I don't process, but I am never jealous of anyone doing well against the casinos. You have never seen me express that.

    The only people I have expressed an issue with, is a handful of people and players making claims that just can't be, that defy math and reality. You can call it whatever you want, but it is not jealousy, because what they are claiming is not real. And while I don't want to speak for others, I am quite sure, all the other AP's and players that have expressed concerns with this Mdawg's fictional, misleading claims feel the same way. No one is jealous....it is just the majority thinks these kinds of fantasy misleading claims that defy math and reality is not right on a legitimate math based gambling forum.

    The problem with WoV is that Michael Shackleford long ago, made it clear that it was not a democracy. But when 90% of the membership, and probably 95% of the longterm, decent valued or should be valued membership, speak out, against one lone member making fictional claims, democracy HAS to matter. Otherwise, the exodus will continue and you will be left as the forum being Mdawgs blog, with no other members, which it is well on it's way to becoming.

  10. #7890
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Who didn’t see this coming? RED suspended

    Yet MDawg will get nothing for having a forum where he takes shots at other members. That’s ok unless you are KJ with the original ban years ago for talking about others elsewhere.
    Thank you Boz, for recognizing Wizards bias against me. From the day I joined WoV, I never really felt appreciated by Shackleford. Always just sort of felt he didn't care much for me. The Norm situation made that quite clear. When I returned to WoV last year, people that were personal friends with Shackleford warned me not to, saying I would be walking on egg shells and he would be looking for a reason to get rid of me. Finally his blatantly obvious bias towards me did the trick.

    And I am not alone. When Shackleford decides he doesn't like someone, his extreme bias and unfair treatment takes over. He tries to make them feel so unwelcome they will leave and if that doesn't work, he will find a reason to ban them or repeatedly issue unfairly heavy suspensions.

    two case in points:

    1.) Redietz. Redietz knows it, so it isn't a surprise to him. And everyone else should have seen that almost from the day Redietz joined WoV, Shackleford was unfairly on him. I don't know if it is because Redietz has VCT origins, or I actually think Shackleford sees some sort of association to me, as redietz has at times defended me. Whatever the reason, a clear negtive bias from Shackleford and attempt to drive redietze from the forum.

    2.) BillRyan. I know a lot of you don't like Billryan much. Personal things said or political views.....i don't even know all the reasons. I haven't and don't always get along with billryan whom I have know on blackjack/gambling forums since I joined 15 years ago. At times he can be hard to take. But billryan is a legitimate low limit, part-time advantage player of many years. I don't know exactly what happened when he moved west at retirement with visions of at least supplementing his retirement. maybe the lifestyle grew old fast for him or wasn't what he thought. I don't know if he is currently doing any kind of supplemental APing.

    But when he moved to Vegas someone like him was a perfect fit for WoV. Could even join in with the "social club" that someone like me has no interest in. So of late, because billryan has in no uncertain tems expressed what so many feel about this Mdawg fraud situation being allowed to dominate WoV, He has become one of Wizard's targeted enemies, receiving biased "heavy suspensions". And with the last one, Wizard called him a troll. Whether you like him or not, this is a guy who is a legitimate AP and good fit for WoV, and wizard called him a troll. And even further, upon suspending billryan for 30 days, wizard exclaimed he would suspend him for another 30 days upon his return. It is long past time for Shackleford to step aside.

  11. #7891
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Who didn’t see this coming? RED suspended with no reason listed but I’m sure it’s about bringing up Gambling Forums and Wellbush. I think we all saw that coming and even with multiple “Thanks” from members we knew what would happen.

    Yet MDawg will get nothing for having a forum where he takes shots at other members. That’s ok unless you are KJ with the original ban years ago for talking about others elsewhere.

    As Max says, it’s cuck land. Which MAY be truer than anyone imagined when you consider some of the perversions Wizard and pals have talked about over the years.

    LOL. I go to the post office; I come back suspended. I was being very mild, of course. Was it my crack about the mods lacking some neurons as compared to Mission?

    I'm sorry, man. I just really find it funny when these mods suspend people for knowing the obvious, and the mods don't know the obvious, and then they also suspend you for pointing out that you knew the obvious.

    It's not like I take any great pleasure in pointing out the obvious. I mean, it's the fucking obvious, for God's sake. You don't get IQ credit for that. Nobody thinks you're brilliant or anything.

    What a messed up situation. Pretty funny, though. Mission, if you're reading this, I think you should self-suspend there as an homage to me. For five minutes.

    I'm sorry, man. The whole thing is a Who's on First routine over there. Everybody except the people doing the conversing know how messed up and at cross-purposes everything is.

    Teliot made a serious, straightforward post about the state of that place. It was a good post, but he's missing the overall point. You can't fix Humpty after he hits the sidewalk.

  12. #7892
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Who didn’t see this coming? RED suspended with no reason listed but I’m sure it’s about bringing up Gambling Forums and Wellbush. I think we all saw that coming and even with multiple “Thanks” from members we knew what would happen.

    Yet MDawg will get nothing for having a forum where he takes shots at other members. That’s ok unless you are KJ with the original ban years ago for talking about others elsewhere.

    As Max says, it’s cuck land. Which MAY be truer than anyone imagined when you consider some of the perversions Wizard and pals have talked about over the years.

    LOL. I go to the post office; I come back suspended. I was being very mild, of course. Was it my crack about the mods lacking some neurons as compared to Mission?

    I'm sorry, man. I just really find it funny when these mods suspend people for knowing the obvious, and the mods don't know the obvious, and then they also suspend you for pointing out that you knew the obvious.

    It's not like I take any great pleasure in pointing out the obvious. I mean, it's the fucking obvious, for God's sake. You don't get IQ credit for that. Nobody thinks you're brilliant or anything.

    What a messed up situation. Pretty funny, though. Mission, if you're reading this, I think you should self-suspend there as an homage to me. For five minutes.

    I'm sorry, man. The whole thing is a Who's on First routine over there. Everybody except the people doing the conversing know how messed up and at cross-purposes everything is.

    Teliot made a serious, straightforward post about the state of that place. It was a good post, but he's missing the overall point. You can't fix Humpty after he hits the sidewalk.
    First a technical explanation of the rules. A person cannot self suspend for 5 minutes. An announcement of self suspension or leaving the form is for a minimum of 30 days. Actually 30 days from the time a person request to be re-instated. That is when the clock starts running and the reason for that is Shackleford's bizarre fascination with "shaming". There is no other explanation for a 30 day wait period for someone that leaves on their own. Since they left on their own, they should be able to return on their own at a moments notice.

    I said last night that teliots post was a thing of beauty. It deserved to be repeated. This is a friend of Mike's telling him how far off track the forum and policies have gone, just as some friends of Mike's here have done. Unfortunately Shackleford is incapable recognizing such a thing and learning and adjusting as smart and successful people do. he will just double down on "his way or the highway".

    Shackleford is a brilliant mathematician and gambling math expert. Shackleford is also a horrendous forum administrator and owner.

    You will notice I am referring to him as Shackleford and not wizard because I really think that is where the whole problem comes from. This Wizard crap went to the guys head. He seems to think he is king of something, when he is a freaking forum administrator. Folk's the emperor has no cloths on and it's not a pretty site, for a number of reasons.

  13. #7893
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Who didn’t see this coming? RED suspended

    Yet MDawg will get nothing for having a forum where he takes shots at other members. That’s ok unless you are KJ with the original ban years ago for talking about others elsewhere.
    Thank you Boz, for recognizing Wizards bias against me. From the day I joined WoV, I never really felt appreciated by Shackleford. Always just sort of felt he didn't care much for me. The Norm situation made that quite clear. When I returned to WoV last year, people that were personal friends with Shackleford warned me not to, saying I would be walking on egg shells and he would be looking for a reason to get rid of me. Finally his blatantly obvious bias towards me did the trick.

    And I am not alone. When Shackleford decides he doesn't like someone, his extreme bias and unfair treatment takes over. He tries to make them feel so unwelcome they will leave and if that doesn't work, he will find a reason to ban them or repeatedly issue unfairly heavy suspensions.

    two case in points:

    1.) Redietz. Redietz knows it, so it isn't a surprise to him. And everyone else should have seen that almost from the day Redietz joined WoV, Shackleford was unfairly on him. I don't know if it is because Redietz has VCT origins, or I actually think Shackleford sees some sort of association to me, as redietz has at times defended me. Whatever the reason, a clear negtive bias from Shackleford and attempt to drive redietze from the forum.

    2.) BillRyan. I know a lot of you don't like Billryan much. Personal things said or political views.....i don't even know all the reasons. I haven't and don't always get along with billryan whom I have know on blackjack/gambling forums since I joined 15 years ago. At times he can be hard to take. But billryan is a legitimate low limit, part-time advantage player of many years. I don't know exactly what happened when he moved west at retirement with visions of at least supplementing his retirement. maybe the lifestyle grew old fast for him or wasn't what he thought. I don't know if he is currently doing any kind of supplemental APing.

    But when he moved to Vegas someone like him was a perfect fit for WoV. Could even join in with the "social club" that someone like me has no interest in. So of late, because billryan has in no uncertain tems expressed what so many feel about this Mdawg fraud situation being allowed to dominate WoV, He has become one of Wizard's targeted enemies, receiving biased "heavy suspensions". And with the last one, Wizard called him a troll. Whether you like him or not, this is a guy who is a legitimate AP and good fit for WoV, and wizard called him a troll. And even further, upon suspending billryan for 30 days, wizard exclaimed he would suspend him for another 30 days upon his return. It is long past time for Shackleford to step aside.
    I think Shackleford doesn't want anyone who outranks him from a gambling perspective on the site. It's really that simple. I mean, the parlay nonsense he used to post, it would not have passed muster in Gambling 101.

    MDawg is actually a conduit to getting anyone who outranks Shackleford to leave. Nobody who actually gambles seriously, much less gambles for a living, is going to sit there and deal with MDawg's blathering for any length of time without saying some things.

    And really, apologies to OnceDear here, but you have a Las Vegas gambling site where the mods don't really do much high end gambling or spend much time in Las Vegas. So why are these people the mods? Does that make one iota of sense? Again, you choose people who know nothing so it appears you know something.

    The Wizard and I abide by different rules of the road. If I walk into a room and I'm the smartest guy in the room, I'm in the wrong room.

    Note: To my point, my IQ testing has ranged from mid-130's to low 170's, although I may be conflating that high end aberration with my best bowling average for a year. My memory isn't that good. When I walk into a room with my compadres, I'm low man on the totem pole.

  14. #7894
    I disagree with some of the criticism of Oncedear. Moderators need not be a gambling, nor Las Vegas expert to moderate fairly. That is their job, fair an unbiased moderation. I don't know exactly what Oncedear's gambling history or experience is, other than that he is a from a funny place on the "dark" side of the world and uses that funny money symbol instead of the $ sign. I don't hold that against him.

    Anybody that has been paying attention should recognize that Oncedear has not been in agreement with everything that has gone down and how it has gone down. To that his hands have been tied a good deal. If he is in strong disagreement with forum policies as I suspect he is at least some of the time, what would you have him do? Resign in protest? I don't see how that helps anything. I think his thought process is to try to facilitate change. I personally see no chance of success for that, but I don't hold it against him.

    Funny thing is the situation today, is in many ways a repeat of 2016 when I was banned over the Norm fiasco. Different moderators as I don't think any remain from that time, but both publicly and privately a number of the moderators expressed disagreement and displeasure over how things were handled. It didn't matter then and it doesn't matter today with Mr. "My way or the highway". This man is totally inflexible and overly full of himself.

  15. #7895
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I disagree with some of the criticism of Oncedear. Moderators need not be a gambling, nor Las Vegas expert to moderate fairly. That is their job, fair an unbiased moderation. I don't know exactly what Oncedear's gambling history or experience is, other than that he is a from a funny place on the "dark" side of the world and uses that funny money symbol instead of the $ sign. I don't hold that against him.

    Anybody that has been paying attention should recognize that Oncedear has not been in agreement with everything that has gone down and how it has gone down. To that his hands have been tied a good deal. If he is in strong disagreement with forum policies as I suspect he is at least some of the time, what would you have him do? Resign in protest? I don't see how that helps anything. I think his thought process is to try to facilitate change. I personally see no chance of success for that, but I don't hold it against him.

    Funny thing is the situation today, is in many ways a repeat of 2016 when I was banned over the Norm fiasco. Different moderators as I don't think any remain from that time, but both publicly and privately a number of the moderators expressed disagreement and displeasure over how things were handled. It didn't matter then and it doesn't matter today with Mr. "My way or the highway". This man is totally inflexible and overly full of himself.
    KewlJ, the reason I wrote "with apologies to OnceDear" is because I know OnceDear is not on board with the nonsense, but he is in the category of not a high end gambler or spending much time in LV.

    The site is "Wizard of Vegas," so when MDawg struts his familiarity with LV as some kind of credential, it's hard for mods to push back when they don't know what they are talking about.

  16. #7896
    Ha! Tasha using her sock STARBURGER sock at Wizard of Vegas to fuck with the Wizard again. Also showing she is lying when she says she isn’t still playing the sock game. Enjoy these words of wisdom from the genius.

    “ I got a scam message from "Amazon," claiming I was due a refund due to "being double charged on my order a couple of days ago". I haven't dealt with Amazon in over a year”

    “ About the original Poll question, Casinos should continue to use the word Gaming, because that's what Gambling really is. We play games, hoping to win more money than we put in.”

    “ I believe that admins asking someone if they feel insulted before issuing any suspensions is the way to go. A lot of people don't feel insulted at all by what looks to be an insult directed at them, and even find it humorous. One man's offense is another man's humor. And ideally, the "Do you feel insulted by this post?" question should be asked through PM as to not add any more controversy”
    Guns don’t kill people…Alec Baldwin kills people.

  17. #7897
    A further WoV observation:

    With EvenBob on self imposed exile and Axelwolf on 3 day suspension (always 3 days for this guy. A very special martingale for Axelwolf: 3 days, 3 days, 3 days, 3 days.) that leaves Mission as top poster or what should more properly be labeled most frequent poster (no offense to mission).

    But what is even better is that #2 is a guy probably dead. (no offense to fleastiff, who I always liked)

    #4 hasn't posted in 4 years and who knows may be dead as well.

    All very fitting for a forum that is all but dead and it's best days well behind it. Only fitting that the "top" posters are most long gone as well.

    Other top 10 posters RS_ and GWAE rarely post anymore.

    Maybe the new unofficial or official owner of the forum, or at least the person now controlling things, Mdawg, can change the rules to have some of these deadbeat, has beens wiped away to elevate him as is always his goal. Maybe the new criteria should be most idiotic, voodoo posts in the last 3 years. If you add in "private messages" crying to and threatening Shackleford, Mdawg is hands down the "winner". (ironic use of that word)
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-18-2021 at 01:26 PM.

  18. #7898
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    A further WoV observation:

    With EvenBob on self imposed exile and Axelwolf on 3 day suspension (always 3 days for this guy. A very special martingale for Axelwolf: 3 days, 3 days, 3 days, 3 days.) that leaves Mission as top poster or what should more properly be labeled most frequent poster (no offense to mission).

    But what is even better is that #2 is a guy probably dead. (no offense to fleastiff, who I always liked)

    #4 hasn't posted in 4 years and who knows may be dead as well.

    All very fitting for a forum that is all but dead and it's best days well behind it. Only fitting that the "top" posters are most long gone as well.

    You also have GWAE and RS currently in the top 10. Both haven’t posted in over 18 months though still visit the place occasionally. Both added good content in the past and just left for whatever reason.

    As for what you said about Billy, I agree. What Wizard said to him and about him is sad. And shows how angry he is when people call him out for how he acts these days.
    Guns don’t kill people…Alec Baldwin kills people.

  19. #7899
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    You also have GWAE and RS currently in the top 10. Both haven’t posted in over 18 months though still visit the place occasionally. Both added good content in the past and just left for whatever reason.

    As for what you said about Billy, I agree. What Wizard said to him and about him is sad. And shows how angry he is when people call him out for how he acts these days.
    I amended my comments to include RS_ and GWAE as you were posting Boz.

    The Billryan thing is just not right and as I said, I am not particularly a big billryan fan. Just shows what a really small person this Shackleford is. Much like the character in Wizard of Oz, a small insecure man hiding behind a fake persona, who uses that persona to bully people.

    Anyone STILL betting I will be returning to Micheal's Oz any time soon?

  20. #7900
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    You also have GWAE and RS currently in the top 10. Both haven’t posted in over 18 months though still visit the place occasionally. Both added good content in the past and just left for whatever reason.

    As for what you said about Billy, I agree. What Wizard said to him and about him is sad. And shows how angry he is when people call him out for how he acts these days.
    I amended my comments to include RS_ and GWAE as you were posting Boz.

    The Billryan thing is just not right and as I said, I am not particularly a big billryan fan. Just shows what a really small person this Shackleford is. Much like the character in Wizard of Oz, a small insecure man hiding behind a fake persona, who uses that persona to bully people.

    Anyone STILL betting I will be returning to Micheal's Oz any time soon?
    You have REALLY stuck to your principles and your guns on here. Congratulations on not running back to WOV as soon as your Self Imposed Resignation Month was up.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 18 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Genealogy Thread
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 04-27-2018, 06:29 AM
  2. Closed Thread
    By coach belly in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 08:29 PM
  3. Sportsbetting ONLY thread
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 04:48 PM
  4. A thread for losses.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 02:01 AM
  5. The Kicker Thread
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •