Page 161 of 501 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,220 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And now they got Nathan/Tasha. Who didn’t see that coming?
    Ah fuck, they got Nathan. This is unacceptable. It's time to riot.
    A black woman shoved to the back of the bus. Where have I seen that movie before? Until they clean it up Wizard of Vegas should be branded a racist site.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    And now they got Nathan/Tasha. Who didn’t see that coming?
    A black woman shoved to the back of the bus. Where have I seen that movie before? Until they clean it up Wizard of Vegas should be branded a racist site.
    You got banned for making racist posts what are you talking about?
    #FreeTyde

ANTHONY JESELNIK:

My great grandmother threw herself in front of a bus. The police tried to say she was committed suicide but the family knew she was just trying to stop civil rights
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 02-14-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Another day, another ZK rant about how others should run their lives. Today’s is about hating Valentines Day. While I agree with him it’s a marketing scam, his anger about it is obviously hiding other misery in his life.

Hopefully he was joking about the bedbugs. If he wasn’t, he definitely needs an intervention on improving his living conditions, but then again he wouldn’t listen.

So Fuck him and Broke Billy while I’m at it. And why not throw in that loser Mr. I wish I Had One Nickle. Obviously another broke loser, self induced obviously.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You got banned for making racist posts what are you talking about?
    No, I was banned for making one post that a moderator said was racist. Their decision was based in their white guilt.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Can’t wait to see if any of the real “racists” at WoV address the Jussie hoax and how they spin it.

Unless of course the Nigerians are actually huge Trump fans.

It seem like the the worst thing you can call a white guy nowadays is a racist. I don't actually think anyone cares if they are racist or not, they only care if other people think they are racist. People will jump up and down claiming they are not racist,however, it's BS in most cases. IMHO almost everyone is racist to some degree. I think it comes down to just how racist you are.

Looks like the 2 Nigerian Trump supporters turned on Jussie and were released.

Somewhere Broke Billy is crying.....and eating a $1 Steak.

https://nypost.com/2019/02/15/de-bla...ple-want-jobs/

2 crazy far left liberals fighting. Can Olive Oil Cortez get any stupider? Amazon was given nothing other than tax breaks in money they make. No taxpayer money was to be spent. Now no jobs will be created. Even a loon like the mayor understood this.

The Dems will be working hard to send Olive Oil back to a bartending job faster than Broke Billy failed at every business he owned. Luckily the government and taxpayers were there to provide subsidized Healthcare for him. Perfect example of others paying for shitty life choices. And Broke Billy never even Thanks us. He just wants more.

Where has Mr V been? Hopefully on vacation, enjoying the fruits of his hard work.

Yea I’m talking to myself, but why not? Another day, more shit you can’t make up going on.

Wish I had a nickel to my name accuses Bob of killing his wife and keeping her hidden for years. I guess that’s OK since he meant it as a joke. While I truly believe the Naked Hippie really is a Trump supporter. Of course my post caused the threat of legal action while “Wish” is just being his poor self.

And ZK is complaining about Bedbug bites and losing on Holidays and Weekends. Jesus fucking Christ, how fucking stupid is he? Move and don’t play on weekends and Holidays. No wonder why today’s youth are regarded as worthless pieces of shit that will never amount to anything. Drone On loser.

Here's a video for the lefties of WoV who lurk this site. These are the people that want to lead our country:

Can someone just tell StevO at WoV he is a lunatic with his jealousy of hard working earners? Obviously he was screwed from the start with his dad believing the Boomers ruined America. Now he is pushing a tax of almost 90% of income over $10 Million including a death tax.

I guess the world we are living in wants to punish hard work and development of technology.

New version, with poetic license to Brother Joe’s Black Earl version

I was born and raised in New York City
    In a housing project way up in the hood
    I bummed a burger everyday
    So folks started calling me Broke Bill
    WoV used to laugh about it
    Cause deep down they knew they called me that
    Cause I’m as broke as dirt

I've always been a lazy man
    A couch potato with a clicker in my hand
    See, motivation, I never had
    Hid in the shadows when the boss got mad
    For 20 years I never got a job
    I'm 63 and I never been laid
    I look busy but I'm not, I'm just walkin' around
    I pick up some papers and I put em back down
    One day I'm gonna stop paying my rent
    Live in a fridgerator box, never get out of bed

I'm Broke Bill a genuine lazy bum
    I'll always make it through
    Counting on gambling voodoo

Then one day some lame brains came and took my Freeplay away
    And at the age of 63 I felt like I was carrying the
    Weight of the whole team on my shoulders
    And Wiz and Singer knew what I was going through
    Every morning I'd unlock the door
    Lay down and I'd sleep a little more
    Then I'd put away the bathroom key
    Everybody was dependin on me
    I eat a $1 Steak and at the Heart Attack Grill
    Lord, give me strength to make another day
    Sometimes I felt I couldn't go on
    Post liberal drivel, gets some free HC, watch wrestling
    Got lost in the junk car
    10 minutes work can only take me so far

I'm Broke Bill, a genuine lazy bum
    I'll always make it through
    Counting on you and you

I could hear Trump say:
    Broke Bill, you're a genuine lazy bum
    you'll always make it through
    Because you have the no worries flu

Ken and Jeremy say:
    Broke Bill, you're a genuine lazy bum
    you'll always make it through
    Because Taxpayers cover you

This one will probably get me the KJ treatment, Nuked for posts on other forums. I already got a year ban on DT for bitching about the Naked Cowboy. You know the guy, the Capitalist closet Trump supporter who hasn’t updated his sites in over 10 years, living of his profits milking idiots looking to live the fake “green” life he pushes with his “hidden “ Asian bride. Sounds familiar to some of us, doesn’t it.

This important info.
    Last edited by theywontpayontuesday; 02-20-2019 at 12:17 PM.

March 2nd, 2019 at 1:29:39 PM

Quote: MaxPen
    Much more effective to use a ten count.

moses
    O brother.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    March 2nd, 2019 at 1:29:39 PM

Quote: MaxPen
    Much more effective to use a ten count.

moses
    O brother.
    Is there some dispute regarding that advice?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.888...side-bet%3famp

Thread Information