Page 135 of 501 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Shut the fuck up larry you narcissist asshole. Go wash your boy toy vbitch’s balls.

Go fuck your dog again, that usually calms you down for a bit, mcap.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Go fuck your dog again, that usually calms you down for a bit, mcap.
    STFU you Pot Stirring, Fake Lawyer, Chameleon Punk Ass Bitch!! Go Suck Off LarryS like you usually do on Fridays and Tuesdays.

Damn....let’s all take a nice & deep breath and relax.
    Last edited by RS__; 06-29-2018 at 05:55 AM.

Fuck off V. WhAt kind of asshole puts a frog habitat in their backyard and then gets pissed when they get frogs you deranged animal killing twat

I didn't put the pond / waterfall in, it was there when I bought the place.

Don't sweat your animal-loving twat about it, as a few nearby homes have ponds with frog-loving, frog-enabling owners who coddle the bug-eyed amphibians.

We only smite the ones that get off the reservation.

Things have gotten very quiet recently; seems they only croak madly in early spring, which I assume is their breeding season; all is quiet on the western front these days.
    What, Me Worry?

This thread is taking a very scary turn. :/

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Pshaw.

Don't mean nothin'.

Rule #1: Never allow what is said on message boards to affect you in real life.

Rule #2: If a poster really irks you, put him/her on "ignore."

Rule #3: Post for your own amusement and don't worry about what others say about you.

Rule #4: Take no shit from anyone; if they flame you, flame the fuckers back.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    what is so scary about homosexuals that like "to watch"

look at all the folks (not even always kj) asking MrV to perform homosexual acts. Thats not scary...thats just a lfestyle decision.....liking to watch men perform sexual acts on other men

Do not characterize that as scary.....its very natural for some.

Its just the part about suggesting that others perform those acts shows some sort of twisted sexual deviation in that they would seem to get some thrill from it

however its not "scary",

Rotfl. Leave the trolling to someone who’s good at it Larry.

Rotfl. Leave the trolling to someone who’s good at it like Larry

and leave the homosexual requests to mcap and monet

Returning home from a dinner date last night, I took a quick look at a couple of the sites looking for a good read. Happened to see member visits total for the day at WoV at 146. It was after 11pm. I didn't check back to see if they hit 150 or not, but suffice to say they continue to struggle with numbers.

Supporters will say it's a weekend during summer time and people have other things going. That may be but comparing apples to apples, way down from 250-275 during summertime weekends 3-4 years ago, and a continuing decline from just a year ago. Supporters will also point to total visits to the site remain mostly steady. That means that a smaller number of people visit more often during the day, returning more frequently as they do their back and forth in political threads like "trumps next 2 years" and "Nathan Corner" or when a good Zenking rant gets going.

You can draw whatever conclusion you like. My conclusion is that WoV continues it's decline in both volume and quality of members and what is posted and grows further and further away from an AP or even gambling discussion site every single day.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-01-2018 at 08:38 AM.

The folks who bought WoV did so not because they gave a damn about it, but because it came with WoO, their only true target.

It could close tomorrow and it would not bring a tear to their eye nor would its loss affect their bottom line.
    What, Me Worry?

The folks who bought WoV did so not because they gave a damn about it, but because it came with WoO, their only true target.

It could close tomorrow and it would not bring a tear to their eye nor would its loss affect their bottom line.
    No doubt WoV was not the prime item. But are you qualified to say "they don't give a damn about it?" It is still a vehicle to attract new members to the LCB sites is it not? And I can't help but see Joshua Chan, Zuga and a couple other "greenies" from LCB checking (quite a bit of late). That tells me that they do have some interest and "give a damn".

More importantly, I am surprised about Michael. It was his baby. When he launched the site, he had a mission statement that the objective was discussion that would help players be and become better informed gamblers. Mike no longer cares about that I guess. Several million dollars will do that I guess. Just surprises me, but then it's just a continuing trend of Michael Shackleford surprising (mostly disappointing) me.

KJ, I've not communicated with the owners so yeah, I am speculating as to their position, but think about it: given the relatively low volume of visitors to the site, both then and now, why would they really care?

Their bread and butter is online betting and online bettors, a topic rarely discussed at WoV as most members look down their noses at it.

I rarely see new posters ask an online betting question; oh it happens but not often enough to conclude that the site attracts a lot of new members to LCB.

Of course, I've no clue as to how much money the new owners have made from their purchase of WoO / WoV, nor will I or you ever learn the answer to that question.

The wiz sold his love child for thirty pieces of silver but now he cannot simply make a clean break from WoV due to contractual obligation.

Never can say goodbye (even if he'd like to) ...
    Last edited by MisterV; 07-01-2018 at 09:30 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

MrV, LCB has also purchased BJ21 and blackjackinfo.com in the past couple years. Both of these are stand alone AP/gambling related message board forums, obviously in both cases blackjack AP forums. Although I don't know actual numbers, I am sure the prices paid where much less than the WoO/WoV deal.

So while I agree that WoO was the big draw, it is pretty hard to conclude that they have no interest in WoV, since they went out and purchased two other similar stand alone message board forums consisting of or relating to AP/gambling.

KJ, I've not communicated with the owners so yeah, I am speculating as to their position, but think about it: given the relatively low volume of visitors to the site, both then and now, why would they really care?

Their bread and butter is online betting and online bettors, a topic rarely discussed at WoV as most members look down their noses at it.

I rarely see new posters ask an online betting question; oh it happens but not often enough to conclude that the site attracts a lot of new members to LCB.

Of course, I've no clue as to how much money the new owners have made from their purchase of WoO / WoV, nor will I or you ever learn the answer to that question.

The wiz sold his love child for thirty pieces of silver but now he cannot simply make a clean break from WoV due to contractual obligation.

Never can say goodbye (even if he'd like to) ...
    IIRC he had a nice side contract aside from the sale to stay on. I assumed that was up by now?

I think the deal is good enough for him to want to stay forever.

If things were as MrV states, the new owners of Wo0 would have shut down Wov by now. So obviously they do care about wov.

Maybe WoV generates less revenue than WoO......so what....that diesnt make it worthless.

the multitude of banners on WoV says to me its worth something, and quite a bit more than its value when the manboy was running it into the ground financially tothe point of begging for a handout..

Every good entrepreneur wants to maximize profits from their investments....so poor customer service at WoV that can negatively effect visits and the bottom line...should be a concern.

The Libatards at WoV are still crying about how they lost the 2016 Election. Mission is on a Mission of cry me a river. Wake up because you are going to keep losing this upcoming election in November and in 2020. The silent majority is going to actually start showing up at the polls.

Monet, I am not political. I consider myself a conservative, am registered republican and voted for Trump in the Nevada Caucuses. But, Trump is going down. And the republicans are going to pay dearly for "getting in bed with him". If Trump had committed no crimes, I think 2018 would still be a huge year for democrats as except for hard core republicans, voters have realized Trump is unstable, mentally unfit for the job and want to put a "check" on him. The way to do that is by electing democrats to House and Senate. Most people, including elected republicans have known Trump is mentally unfit for quite a while. They chose to do nothing. It's about to cost them big, and probably for years to come.

The fact is Trump isn't even a republican. He is about Trump, money and power. ALL of his life he held positions more associated with Democrats than Republicans. He simply adopted republican positions, so he could run as a republican. He is not a Republican and certainly not a conservative.

Now what I said until now, would be assuming there was no crime, just an unstable "kook" who loves money, power, and attention. But there is a crime. It is all about these 5 Golf courses, 2 in Scotland, 1 in Ireland, 1 in Florida, 1 in New Jersey. Throughout Trumps business life, everything he built or bought was done with someone else's money. He would get loans from banks and then later either renegotiate those loans, or just flat out reneg and file bankruptcy. So along comes these golf courses, and Trump pays cash....nearly a billion in cash. He didn't personally have that kind of money at that time.

in 2014, in an interview in the UK, Eric Trump was asked where that financing came from and he answered "WE don't need traditional financing from banks anymore, we have all the money we need from Russia". Eric is not all that bright and actually told the truth. Russia financed the purchase of these 5 golf courses, to the tune of about a billion dollars. And these Golf courses continue to lose money every year. Because of this Trump is tied to, beholden to Putin.

Mueller knows all this. Has all the proof he needs, including financial and tax records. And BTW, this is precisely why Trump wouldn't release those tax records. And this is about to come crashing down in the next 6 weeks before Labor day. This will not only end Trumps presidency as the repubs will have no choice but to force him from office, but unlike Nixon, who was allowed to walk away, his penalty was loss of the presidency, I think Trump has to be prosecuted after they take the presidency away from him, because it is Russia.

The only question is my mind is why would someone who has done this, run for the presidency. He has to know this would come out. This is where I think Trump has really lost his mind. He thought he was powerful enough to stop it. He isn't. He is about to go down and the repubs both elected officials and voters are about to pay a huge price for allowing a greedy, egotistic to hijack their party.

Thread Information