Page 498 of 507 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,960 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

This is supporting evidence that BBB's memory is suspect and that Wizard did indeed discuss Nathan's reinstatement with BBB:

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-.../3/#post919964

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info.../2/#post328173

I stated that she said something like "I want you to know I intend to moderate with a light hand."

And when she was made a moderator she said "It's my goal to have a very light footprint."
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Moderators on forums tend to be those wannabee "journalists" and "writers" who've tried and failed to make it in the real world, or those trying to skate by, by accepting a meager living in exchange for a certain level of power over gay atheists and freakish trans genders.

IE, they are failures in life for the most part. Redietz would have been one, save for his propensity for other people's money.

Don't be shy, Rob. I was comped into a Skeptics' Convention at Mandalay Bay a few years back on my journalistic cred. Met Randi again and met Michael Shermer and so on. Glad I saw Randi, as he passed not long afterwards. Also glad I had the credentials to not pay the $400 convention dues or whatever it was.

How's that credit rating, Rob? I hear it's stellar. And kudos on not having a mailing address that stays the same for more than three months. It's like Hunter Thompson said -- Never stay in the same place more than two nights because you never know who's following you.
    Last edited by redietz; 03-04-2024 at 08:43 AM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Don't be shy, Rob. I was comped into a Skeptics' Convention at Mandalay Bay a few years back on my journalistic cred. Met Randi again and met Michael Shermer and so on. Glad I saw Randi, as he passed not long afterwards. Also glad I had the credentials to not pay the $400 convention dues or whatever it was.

How's that credit rating, Rob? I hear it's stellar. And kudos on not having a mailing address that stays the same for more than three months. It's like Hunter Thompson said -- Never stay in the same place more than two nights because you never know who's following you.
    instead of jerking off over your cred maybe you should just work a bit harder and not have to sweat $400.

RIP
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

instead of jerking off over your cred maybe you should just work a bit harder and not have to sweat $400.

RIP

LOL. I'm sure you have reams to say to Todd, then. Don't be shy about it.

Surely you're not giving Todd a pass on mega-thriftiness just because he's Jewish?

The tie-in with Todd is because why?

Todd knows he is incredibly cheap. He doesn't need to hear it from me. But he's not broke ......
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    This is supporting evidence that BBB's memory is suspect and that Wizard did indeed discuss Nathan's reinstatement with BBB:

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-.../3/#post919964

https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info.../2/#post328173

I stated that she said something like "I want you to know I intend to moderate with a light hand."

And when she was made a moderator she said "It's my goal to have a very light footprint."
    This proves that you deserve to get fully reinstated on WOV immediately and are owed apologies.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

This proves that you deserve to get fully reinstated on WOV immediately and are owed apologies.
    No, it proves that WoV lives in so many people's heads rent-free that it should be regulated by the FDA as a brain implant.

These forums are what they are.

And yes, I can't be getting suspended because someone can't remember what she posted.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

And kudos on not having a mailing address that stays the same for more than three months. It's like Hunter Thompson said -- Never stay in the same place more than two nights because you never know who's following you.
    Robert is channeling his inner Jack Reacher.

Problem is, instead of being tall, dark and handsome, he's...
    What, Me Worry?

For some reason Gordo thinks I was another sock at WoV. I posted my reply over there but it won’t last long. As I said the other day I only came back over there because Dawg brought me up. But fuck Gordo, Freddy exposed him as the pervert he is years ago.

Keep me out of this nonsense and I’m an observer for entertainment most of the time. Saved since it will be gone soon.

.Name:  IMG_2193.jpeg
Views: 191
Size:  274.1 KB

But how does creating a sock to deny being a sock make your point?

The denial could have been conveyed via traditional diplomatic channels.

I don't, didn't want to be a rat by rattling out a rat on the forums. I have talked to this person a number of times and they have failed to see the errors of their ways and its affected me IRL. So I think it's time I out the rat anexpose this stuff here. What say you MDawg? Asking for a friend. I'll just give all the facts with PMs...and let people decide for themselves.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 03-04-2024 at 08:52 PM.

No one may guarantee the actions of another.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I'll just give all the facts with PMs...and let people decide for themselves.
    Sign me up to get all the facts.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    No one may guarantee the actions of another.
    Game theory is all about putting others in the position that it doesn't matter what they do. And, the more you learn how they play, the more you can taylor the optimal strategy (from maximum guaranteed), to optimal play (guaranteed maximum).

It goes without saying that all governments are 100% corrupt, so what they do is as predictable.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 03-05-2024 at 03:02 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    And kudos on not having a mailing address that stays the same for more than three months. It's like Hunter Thompson said -- Never stay in the same place more than two nights because you never know who's following you.
    Robert is channeling his inner Jack Reacher.

Problem is, instead of being tall, dark and handsome, he's...
    Weirdos, everywhere.

Still trying to figure out everyone's obsession with WoV. Its like everybody's daddy.

The not so surprising thing, given a way to (ostensibly) "win" a bit of money, is that the AP's are the last to figure each other out, and the relative uselessness of it, gambling, in general, but, the first, and worst, to dwell on each other, and it including the systems players.

Nor so surprising that the Blackhole's continue to feel that speaking out against them, and it, is some sort of divine revelation. Newsflash, Blackhole: NOBODY EVER REALLY GAVE A SHIT, let alone that the relative few all died out at least on the internet.

As I pointed out to Shackleford, very early on, for example, magic tricks, iq tests, trivia, contests in general, questions/teaching, B-movies, pop music, and gambling, are for kids who haven't yet figured out what makes each other tick. Hardly as "cute" as performed by a bunch of old guys who have nothing better to do than bicker, or otherwise feel insulted, over the internet.

Singer, the thus forums ought to be for the fun of self- enlightenment, exploration, and motivation, but, you guys turned them into extensions of your "clown worlds". Ha.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 03-05-2024 at 12:13 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I'll just give all the facts with PMs...and let people decide for themselves.
    Sign me up to get all the facts.
    We shall see, it's a touchy situation that's potentially become a serious RL situation, all because someone told a blatant lie and spun/skewed something in a way that made it seem like I was doing/saying something that I didn't say. Real-life threats were made via email along with strange calls. At this point, it's only circumstantial evidence that it's all related, but the timing was impeccable along with some other clues.

I'm not saying much at this point since the police may potentially be involved, I don't like the police or involving them in anything, it would be a last resort and only if I felt it could impact my wife's safety.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 03-06-2024 at 12:44 PM.

We shall see, it's a touchy situation that's potentially become a serious RL situation
    Has the situation changed since you made the original post?

I think it's time I out the rat and expose this stuff here

Thread Information