Page 348 of 507 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

As for RED, for some reason they don’t find his humor funny over there. While strange, I find it entertaining and certainly not worth a suspension except for who runs that forum. And that person isn’t Mike of course these days.

Say anything that goes against the claims of the Wizards new money mark and you are in trouble. OD is the only one trying to hold it together there and he is walking on pins and needles.

So they chase away another potential good member in RED, who despite his strange qualities knows his sports betting. Members like that should be what builds the forum. Instead it’s fantasy claims and other nonsense about foods from down under.

Max, Romes and others had it right long ago by just walking away, but instead we keep watching the train wreck while seeing it coming from miles away.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    As for RED, for some reason they don’t find his humor funny over there. While strange, I find it entertaining and certainly not worth a suspension except for who runs that forum. And that person isn’t Mike of course these days.

Say anything that goes against the claims of the Wizards new money mark and you are in trouble. OD is the only one trying to hold it together there and he is walking on pins and needles.

So they chase away another potential good member in RED, who despite his strange qualities knows his sports betting. Members like that should be what builds the forum. Instead it’s fantasy claims and other nonsense about foods from down under.

Max, Romes and others had it right long ago by just walking away, but instead we keep watching the train wreck while seeing it coming from miles away.

Boz,

I actually stopped posting there. The only posts I make are when one of MDawg's folks posts something so idiotic that it necessitates a response. Any post I make there has two purposes -- (1) demonstrate the forum is a joke and (2) get me suspended/banned/castrated/whatever.

Now the post I made today was about the ebb and flow of cards -- of course -- and the way I did it was with a straight face and providing a methodology, as opposed to the MDawg cheerleader who didn't even provide a mechanism or methodology for his "flow reading." Just because my methodology had to do with God, Lucifer, and converting to Judaism was no reason to dismiss it out of hand. Wellbush, the MDawg cheerleader, basically made the same argument without explaining how he does it. I at least explained how I do it (I pray to God, Lucifer, and I take Saturday off because both God and Lucifer are Jewish).

At some point I will unveil my parody-of-WoV site. I invested quite a bit in plastic lizards. But I have 1-AA spring football playoffs, so not this month.

Note: the guy who followed my post by saying he could read the flow of cards as long as he was within 15 feet of the decks but he had to be naked was not suspended. Now had he mentioned that he was uncircumcised, he might have been in trouble.

They have a lot worse then Comrade Dietz over there. His strange off beat humor is funny at times and he has a thicker skin then most. You don't need that place Comrade your a VCT warrior !

As we know from his pattern of behavior here, red saying he doesn’t post there means nothing whatsoever. He’ll go back. He always goes back

Originally Posted by The Boz
    Yes indeed, it's the Brit with an itchy suspension finger.

Time to fight back against the tyrant!

Instead of a "tea party" where we throw both him and his pet MushDawg into Boston harbor, I suggest we take a page from the European playbook: the twelve most valuable posters at WoV should form a new forum, a "Super League" if you will, and never post at WoV again.

That'll teach 'em.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    As we know from his pattern of behavior here, red saying he doesn’t post there means nothing whatsoever. He’ll go back. He always goes back

Sounds like someone wants to make a wager.

We can make it a two-parter. VCT on one hand and WoV on the other. State your terms. State your wager(s).

Boz is neutral. He can handle the money.

Forum bets and intermediaries and that nonsense are simply not worth the effort/hassle and spectacle. Next thing you know I’ll have unsolicited packages with your accomplishments showing up at my house.
    Last edited by mcap; 04-20-2021 at 02:44 PM.

If they lost their 10 best posters(they don't have that many left !) and if Twice Dear demanded a raise from his current ZILCH that he's currently getting, bailing out if necessary. They would be up shit creek without a paddle, as long as no other rube would take that bogus infamous task, without compensation, let manboy scramble for himself.

Very doubtful because Red never shares any information that a gambler could put to any use.
    You have to pay this Commie Pinko for any type of information.
    Information that is a complete scam.
    Stop sticking up for Redietz as you have bashed him as much as anyone else.
    The Fucker was ok until he showed his true colors with his political speeches, attacks against Judaism, Constant Touting and Wise Guy Bullshit.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Very doubtful because Red never shares any information that a gambler could put to any use.
    The Fucker was ok until he showed his true colors with his political speeches, attacks against Judaism, Constant Touting and Wise Guy Bullshit.
    Definitely bashed him for his liberal views and always will. Has nothing to do with my comments above about him and the WoV shit he was suspended for. The guy doesn’t need me to stick up for him, just like you don’t, nor does anyone else. But if I feel like posting my personal interactions with someone I will.

When it comes to sports handicapping, I know enough about RED and history, which is as long as mine going back to the early 80’s to know he knows his stuff. That doesn’t make him a winner long term and I personally would pay anyone for picks unless there was a fix in, and then they don’t need me. But I know when RED makes a bet, he has put the research in to it and has made a better educated bet than 99% of the public does. He worked the edges when you could better get them, doesn’t make stupid parlays bets and does what gives him the best chance to succeed.

That makes him as legitimate a handicapper as you can find. Can that allow one to be a consistent winner over the house vig? Not sure, and don’t believe you can while also paying someone for those picks until the amount paid is a small percentage of your overall wagers. It’s an industry filled with scum and scammers, and figuring anyone selling picks is a scammer is the best bet. But as far as we know, and no one has proven otherwise, the guy never tried to sell picks on here.

As for his “true colors” in regards to his liberal/ commie views, can’t argue with you at all. And still have no clue how any sensible person would have them. It has to be a horrible way to live thinking people need government to tell them how to live their lives.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Sounds like someone wants to make a wager.

We can make it a two-parter. VCT on one hand and WoV on the other. State your terms. State your wager(s).

Boz is neutral. He can handle the money.
    Typical of redietz to try and exploit the situation, mcap. Nothing in what you wrote sounded like you wanted to make a wager. Sure, redietz won't go back to WoV if he can get some money down on it. Thats a no brainer. Slimeball move on his part.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-20-2021 at 03:33 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

"Wellbush" decides to speak out suggesting Alan (not Andrew ) of all people is a sock over at wov. Conveniently exactly 10 min later DOG of all people vouches for Alan being a legit member. Timing at its finest, not suspicious at all DOG ! Try to give credibility to "Wellbush" for being a noob who knows nothing about Alan. EVERYBODY on ALL gambling forums knows Alan the legend, nice try !

Originally Posted by monet View Post

Definitely bashed him for his liberal views and always will. Has nothing to do with my comments above about him and the WoV shit he was suspended for. The guy doesn’t need me to stick up for him, just like you don’t, nor does anyone else. But if I feel like posting my personal interactions with someone I will.

When it comes to sports handicapping, I know enough about RED and history, which is as long as mine going back to the early 80’s to know he knows his stuff. That doesn’t make him a winner long term and I personally would pay anyone for picks unless there was a fix in, and then they don’t need me. But I know when RED makes a bet, he has put the research in to it and has made a better educated bet than 99% of the public does. He worked the edges when you could better get them, doesn’t make stupid parlays bets and does what gives him the best chance to succeed.

That makes him as legitimate a handicapper as you can find. Can that allow one to be a consistent winner over the house vig? Not sure, and don’t believe you can while also paying someone for those picks until the amount paid is a small percentage of your overall wagers. It’s an industry filled with scum and scammers, and figuring anyone selling picks is a scammer is the best bet. But as far as we know, and no one has proven otherwise, the guy never tried to sell picks on here.

As for his “true colors” in regards to his liberal/ commie views, can’t argue with you at all. And still have no clue how any sensible person would have them. It has to be a horrible way to live thinking people need government to tell them how to live their lives.

I've said this before, but most of the folks here are so unfamiliar with sports betting that it goes over their heads. Not talking about Boz, obviously. Boz knows his handicapping business and culture history about as well as I do.

So I will say it again and clarify this -- for the last decade plus, I have been working with individuals (who know each other, for the most part) hands-on on a percent of profit basis. They all get the same plays (if they opt in for the same stuff -- not everybody wants to shoot for middles or bet futures). If they do not make a profit, I make nothing. Zero. Nada.

Now I can't see how anybody could have any issues with that, but do your best.

RE: OneNickelMiracle

1.) I object to KewlJ calling him a, "Bad apple," KewlJ doesn't even know him.

2.) ONM and I have associated outside of the forums on several occasions. I actually thought that was pretty well-known, for some reason, but maybe not.

3.) ONM was at the WoV East meetup in whatever year that happened, so you guys can also ask the other attendees about him if you're really curious.

4.) ONM does come off as unusual in many of his posts; there's no amount of bullshitting I can do that will ever change that. That said, he's not quite so, "Off," if you get to know him in person or talk to him.

5.) His positive character traits are that he's honest, trustworthy, giving, quite funny and always says what's on his mind.

6.) As Boz and Ozzy accurately predicted, I won't discuss his negative character traits.

7.) ONM is a legitimate AP who---as far as I can tell---supports himself doing that on a full-time basis. I would say that he's sometimes a little too, "Aggressive," or perhaps, "Optimistic," but I've never in my life seen him straight up play at -EV without at least believing that it was positive...except at The Meadows, but that's because the whole group was playing Craps together. That's not to say that he absolutely never does that, how would I know? I've never seen it.

Anyway, that's all I have to say on the subject of ONM. Be advised, in advance, that I will not be answering follow-up questions. I'm a bit hesitant to talk about people that I know personally, even if what I have to say is generally positive. (Exception being if I am speaking directly to that person)

Also, to KewlJ, ONM and I don't live terribly far from one another and are both machine APs. What would be stranger is if he and I had never met.
    Last edited by Mission146; 04-21-2021 at 01:19 PM.

Ok, hold on. I believe there is a little bit of misunderstanding here. And maybe that is my fault. My comments weren't specific to ONM. I don't know anything about him. haven't had any bad interactions with him. Without going back and looking, I think someone may have said something negative about him and that is when I made a comment about you seem to be involved with some of these 'controversial' people. Who I really had in mind was WoN. (they aren't the same person are they). I just didn't want to come out and say WoN, so I generalized and said something like Mission seems to be involved with guys.

No need to respond. just let it die.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

If you want to know how WoN and I came to know one another in person, just ask. I've never made it a point to hide anything about that; nobody's ever asked me. Also, WoN and ONM are absolutely not the same person.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Ok, hold on. I believe there is a little bit of misunderstanding here. And maybe that is my fault. My comments weren't specific to ONM. I don't know anything about him. haven't had any bad interactions with him. Without going back and looking, I think someone may have said something negative about him and that is when I made a comment about you seem to be involved with some of these 'controversial' people. Who I really had in mind was WoN. (they aren't the same person are they). I just didn't want to come out and say WoN, so I generalized and said something like Mission seems to be involved with guys.

No need to respond. just let it die.
    The odds of WON/ STRICTLY AP being ONM/ CHUMP are about as likely as DOGS totality of all claims, with ALAN being a sock at WOV thrown in the mix

Sorry, late to the plate on this one. Working hard these days, putting in long days, playing 'catchup' with EV and trying to make the best of the beautiful weather knowing it will be stifling hot in another month or so.

Couldn't agree more with this observation from Boz. From his very first post at WoV, I got the feeling that the WoV membership and Mike in particular didn't 'get' or 'appreciate' or 'like' Redietz's humor and posting. And once you get off to that kind of start there, a bias against you kicks in. I didn't say too much at the time, because I myself don't 'get' half of what Redietz says.

I also get the feeling there is a bit of a bias against other members from this site that have made the crossover in recent months. It is like a strike against you.

I am not going to keep railing against WoV, other than to repeat it is nothing like it used to be. NOT even close. It is all about trolling and game playing, seeing how much you can push the envelope without crossing whatever line. There is basically little difference in this forum, except Shackleford, isn't objective and takes sides and suspends people at a whim, depending on how he feels that day. At least this forum, you know the rules....there are no rules except don't bust on Dan Druff's religion.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

The odds of WON/ STRICTLY AP being ONM/ CHUMP are about as likely as DOGS totality of all claims, with ALAN being a sock at WOV thrown in the mix
    Well, that and I know both of them.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    If you want to know how WoN and I came to know one another in person, just ask. I've never made it a point to hide anything about that; nobody's ever asked me. Also, WoN and ONM are absolutely not the same person.
    No I don't. These discussions are about things I only know a little about because I wasn't there at the time, so I know parts of stories and might be wrong about the half I know. Probably shouldn't have said anything under those circumstance. So I apologize. Lets just move on.

Thread Information