Page 326 of 507 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,520 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

ok, so the above was posted before I visited WoV today and I see it is being discussed and Oncedear claims there is more to the story...something about PMs.

That is fine. It just looked like it could have been an honest mistake. If it is not...that is fine. I still find it very strange that racquet, participated for 6 years, a pleasant poster, with no issues at the time of the original banning 3 months ago.

Shut the FUCK up cum breath. What could be worse than faking your own death on any forum?

How about MAXPEN exposing the true con-artist COWARD he really is on this forum?

Both of you should get a room together.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Shut the FUCK up cum breath. What could be worse than faking your own death on any forum?

How about MAXPEN exposing the true con-artist COWARD he really is on this forum?

You’ve got mental problems man.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Most people that have the balls to tell it like it is usually pisses of bullshitters. The difference between the two types is obvious if you pay attention.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

Most people that have the balls to tell it like it is usually pisses of bullshitters. The difference between the two types is obvious if you pay attention.
    So sorry your boy Singer feels the need to disappear permanently in a cloud of humiliation. Maybe you can team up with Man Servant Crimm or something going forward.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    So sorry your boy Singer feels the need to disappear permanently in a cloud of humiliation. Maybe you can team up with Man Servant Crimm or something going forward.
    The only person humiliated around here is you COWARD.

No matter how many one paragraph insults you post, everyone here knows you are a confirmed con-artist. Five months of promises equaled five months of con-artist bullshit.

Give us or PM me some personal information on you like Rob did. I’d like the opportunity to even the playing field after the bullshit you tried to pull on Rob.

I’m sure eventually one of your AP pals will realize the skumbag you really are and forward me something, so I could prove how much of a COWARD you really are.

If Dan had any balls, he would ban you on principle for what you tried to do to one of his forum members. Sadly, he’s hooked up with the click here and clearly takes pre-determined sides.

But at least it’s his site. You’re nothing but an anonymous mutt.

The only person humiliated around here is you COWARD.

No matter how many one paragraph insults you post, everyone here knows you are a confirmed con-artist. Five months of promises equaled five months of con-artist bullshit.

Give us or PM me some personal information on you like Rob did. I’d like the opportunity to even the playing field after the bullshit you tried to pull on Rob.

I’m sure eventually one of your AP pals will realize the skumbag you really are and forward me something, so I could prove how much of a COWARD you really are.

If Dan had any balls, he would ban you on principle for what you tried to do to one of his forum members. Sadly, he’s hooked up with the click here and clearly takes pre-determined sides.

But at least it’s his site. You’re nothing but an anonymous mutt.
    Singer slaughtered himself in a futile attempt to prove a pack of lies.
    Would you like me to send you condolences with some flowers?...RIP,,,,,,,

Would you like me to send you condolences with some flowers?...RIP,,,,,,,
    No thanks, just some personal information about yourself please.

Quote EvenTurd:

"Does anybody else read these claims
    and guffaw out loud? I mean c'mon,
    does anybody here actually think
    this stuff happens? Anybody who
    plays for real knows it's fiction"

Absolutely we do buddy...including at your gambling posts.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Three things I never ask E.R.:

1) How much money he has.
    2) Regarding evidence for Nastassja.
    3) About his access to various pharmaceuticals.

I refrain from asking simply because I adhere to that Sgt. Schultz maxim, "I know nothing. Noth----ing!" I have made it this far in life with zero convictions on 17 felony charges, and I intend to keep my reputation spotless.
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...tz/#post798943

Not sure how you consider your reputation spotless when you have had 17 felony charges against you?
    Doesn't really matter if you beat them every time.
    Heck, I'm a bad guy and I've never had one felony charge against me lol.
    You have had 17!
    Perspective.

Looks like the little man suspended both RED & KJ for “insulting” MD again.

I have to give it to MD, he seems to get what he wants from the guy. As many have asked before, the only question is why.

And why do they keep going back to a place that is obviously so biased against math and treats them like this?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Three things I never ask E.R.:

1) How much money he has.
    2) Regarding evidence for Nastassja.
    3) About his access to various pharmaceuticals.

I refrain from asking simply because I adhere to that Sgt. Schultz maxim, "I know nothing. Noth----ing!" I have made it this far in life with zero convictions on 17 felony charges, and I intend to keep my reputation spotless.
    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...tz/#post798943

Not sure how you consider your reputation spotless when you have had 17 felony charges against you?
    Doesn't really matter if you beat them every time.
    Heck, I'm a bad guy and I've never had one felony charge against me lol.
    You have had 17!
    Perspective.
    Heck I'm a good guy and I've only got one felony against me. Conviction that is.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

I have to give it to MD, he seems to get what he wants from the guy. As many have asked before, the only question is why.

And why do they keep going back to a place that is obviously so biased against math and treats them like this?
    Why they dont just block the nonsense thread and ignore the MF'er is beyond me. These guys have to quit trying to educate the masses. As AP's we need these morons and their stupid stories to keep the suckers engaged and losing their money.

Mdawg gets what he wants from Wizard because he runs crying like a little baby. But I am going to fight this one because I simply voiced an opinion that Mdawgs posting, with all the claims, and tales of winning and pictures of cash, chips watches, talk of "victory strolls" represents narcistic behavior. That is an opinion not an insult and opinions are supposed to be allowed.

And to back up my opinion, first day back, I will issue a challenge to Mike in which he can pick 3 psychiatrists and I will pay them for their time to read through MDawgs posts and issue a professional opinion if Mdawgs postings are that of narcistic behavior. If 2 of the 3 believe it is, then I should be entitled to 1) these 5 days back toward future suspensions (which are sure to come) , and 2) After each and every one of Mdawgs posts, I should be entitled to post my opinion (backed by medical professionals) that Mdawgs posts are that of a narcissist demonstrating narcistic behavior. So Mike has warning of what is coming.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Mdawg gets what he wants from Wizard because he runs crying like a little baby. But I am going to fight this one because I simply voiced an opinion that Mdawgs posting, with all the claims, and tales of winning and pictures of cash, chips watches, talk of "victory strolls" represents narcistic behavior. That is an opinion not an insult and opinions are supposed to be allowed.

And to back up my opinion, first day back, I will issue a challenge to Mike in which he can pick 3 psychiatrists and I will pay them for their time to read through MDawgs posts and issue a professional opinion if Mdawgs postings are that of narcistic behavior. If 2 of the 3 believe it is, then I should be entitled to 1) these 5 days back toward future suspensions (which are sure to come) , and 2) After each and every one of Mdawgs posts, I should be entitled to post my opinion (backed by medical professionals) that Mdawgs posts are that of a narcissist demonstrating narcistic behavior. So Mike has warning of what is coming.
    You should probably just not go on WoV or look at it. That plan is going to get you nowhere. The only opinion a person should have of WoV is that it is not worthy of one's participation. How many times do you have to get clubbed upside the head to understand?

You should probably just not go on WoV or look at it. That plan is going to get you nowhere. The only opinion a person should have of WoV is that it is not worthy of one's participation. How many times do you have to get clubbed upside the head to understand?
    Thank you for your opinion, Maxpen. as for WoV "not being worthy of one's participation": And this forum is ?!? We are all guilty of wasting time and energy on these forums.

I have no bone to pick with Mike. I have come to appreciate him. Where others see weakness in him allowing me to return when he said he wouldn't, I see a person willing to change their mind, based on changing circumstances. That is what growth is. And I learned something yesterday, that makes me appreciate him even more (at the moment). But I just don't believe these guys, the Mdogs and Singers should be allowed to continually post these fictitious, fantasy claims, that defy the mathematics of gambling without pushback and challenge.

It is bad enough on this forum, where Dan Druff has given up on the forum being anything but a troll forum based on some alternative reality and grade school yard name calling and drama. I like to think WoV hasn't gone there just yet and the mathematics that was supposed to be the basis of the forum still exists. I am actually in a sense trying to protect your buddy Wizard from himself. He doesn't seem to realize that allowing this alternative reality gambling bullshit without challenge is a reflection on him. His silence is a quasi endorsement.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

Why they dont just block the nonsense thread and ignore the MF'er is beyond me. These guys have to quit trying to educate the masses. As AP's we need these morons and their stupid stories to keep the suckers engaged and losing their money.

I've been educating the masses since I called USA Today back in 1982 regarding their sports service ads. No sense stopping now.

There were some slightly subtle points embedded in the E.R. post I made. I figured Shackleford would suspend me (was kind of hoping, otherwise I'd have to write that stuff every other day). That's why, when I posted the "Semi-Meaningful Contribution" thread about sports betting this weekend, I signed off with "Don't say I never gave you anything."

Anyway, my E.R. post made some highly unlikely but testable claims. Unlike MDawg's posts, the claims in my E.R. post can be verified. I did that on purpose, to point out that what's in my post can be verified independently.

Shackleford is ignoring all math, and math is supposed to be the focus of the site. He's essentially sold out. If I were Axelwolf or whomever, I wouldn't trust Shackleford at all for anything.

The problem is you think WoV is an AP forum. It's NOT. As I mentioned, block the thread and put him on ignore.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Thank you for your opinion, Maxpen. as for WoV "not being worthy of one's participation": And this forum is ?!? We are all guilty of wasting time and energy on these forums.

I have no bone to pick with Mike. I have come to appreciate him. Where others see weakness in him allowing me to return when he said he wouldn't, I see a person willing to change their mind, based on changing circumstances. That is what growth is. And I learned something yesterday, that makes me appreciate him even more (at the moment). But I just don't believe these guys, the Mdogs and Singers should be allowed to continually post these fictitious, fantasy claims, that defy the mathematics of gambling without pushback and challenge.

It is bad enough on this forum, where Dan Druff has given up on the forum being anything but a troll forum based on some alternative reality and grade school yard name calling and drama. I like to think WoV hasn't gone there just yet and the mathematics that was supposed to be the basis of the forum still exists. I am actually in a sense trying to protect your buddy Wizard from himself. He doesn't seem to realize that allowing this alternative reality gambling bullshit without challenge is a reflection on him. His silence is a quasi endorsement.
    KewlJ, at some point you have to wake up and smell the coffee. Shackleford isn't being fooled by anything. He's making anti-educational choices based on his pocketbook or ego. One or the other. He knows it's a reflection on him, and he's sold the viewing patrons up an anti-mathematical river. He should have his scrotum removed post haste. And put in his mouth. Because he's betrayed the cause, more or less.

And he's fully aware -- make no mistake about that. His ability to "change his mind" as you say is simply because you provide expertise for his site that he does not have. So the site benefits...as long as you stay in line and don't hassle the man or whoever props him up.

I mean, c'mon, Shackleford knows what he's doing. MDawg's posts are essentially a parody of AP'ing, and they've gotten more blatant over time. As I said, cut off Shackleford's scrotum and put it in his mouth. That is SOP with Italian entrepreneurs, correct?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The problem is you think WoV is an AP forum. It's NOT.
    It is not an AP forum, but is a forum supposed to be about gambling math and reality.

Did you happen to see the post I posted last night with quotes from Mdogs posts for just this trip. Win, win, win, Pictures of cash and chips and watches and talk of winning strolls down the strip. Every session, every day, every trip...win, win, win. That is not the reality of gambling, and defies gambling mathematics of which the forum is supposed to be based.

Interesting and amusing writings??? maybe..somewhat. But lets just be clear that it is fiction and be allowed to say so.

Thread Information