Page 456 of 501 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466 ... LastLast
Results 9,101 to 9,120 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    KJ is both excitable and emotional as opposed to calm and dispassionate; a bit impulsive perhaps but he has a conscience and will sometimes regret something said in the heat of the moment.

We all come at life from a different point of view.

Sure this sounds like it

“I was enjoying some success, but was lonely. The next year, my partner picked up and followed me to Vegas. He left behind even more that I did. He left friends, family, and ex-wife and 3 young sons. Their loss was my gain. We once again became roommates and formed the business partnership I described above”

There will be a loser in this war. I see his play his life what he has done. He may have fooled a semi smart and successful lawyer but he’s not fooling me. He is the worst of the worst. Not because he’s gay because he’s evil

Haven’t really followed the MDAWG thread at WOV for several months, but just took a look and in the past 2 sessions, it looks like they got him for $100k.

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Haven’t really followed the MDAWG thread at WOV for several months, but just took a look and in the past 2 sessions, it looks like they got him for $100k.
    Looks like he inadvertently changed the sign on his last post, since he called it a redemption day. It's easy to make mistakes when you're just making shit up.

Figures lol

I got a laugh how he specifically went to Popeyes for the 59 cent chicken.

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Figures lol

I got a laugh how he specifically went to Popeyes for the 59 cent chicken.

That's what great APs do. He must have read Dancer's biography.

A little birdie told me to let Wizard know, via this Website that Kewlj's Suspension ended yesterday.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    A little birdie told me to let Wizard know, via this Website that Kewlj's Suspension ended yesterday.
    A little black birdy you should have said. We know you keep track of WOV members. And we know Boz keeps track of you.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    A little black birdy you should have said. We know you keep track of WOV members. And we know Boz keeps track of you.
    On Gambling Forums, over a week ago they mentioned that Kewlj was suspended for a week from WOV. A couple of days ago, I thought, "Kewlj's suspension must be over by now." I checked and Kewlj was and still Suspended. WTF! Keep in mind that he is now 3 days overdue. WTF!

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

On Gambling Forums, over a week ago they mentioned that Kewlj was suspended for a week from WOV. A couple of days ago, I thought, "Kewlj's suspension must be over by now." I checked and Kewlj was and still Suspended. WTF! Keep in mind that he is now 3 days overdue. WTF!
    But why did you do that? First of all, you do know that you are PERMANENTLY banned there? Permanent as in, FOREVER! Secondly, I think I remember Kewlj said he didn’t want you to stick up for him anymore.

So, why are not you checking in where you’re permanently banned to stick up for someone you’re not supposed to stick up for?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    But why did you do that? First of all, you do know that you are PERMANENTLY banned there? Permanent as in, FOREVER! Secondly, I think I remember Kewlj said he didn’t want you to stick up for him anymore.

So, why are not you checking in where you’re permanently banned to stick up for someone you’re not supposed to stick up for?
    I stick up for ANYONE who is Suspended on WOV longer than they should be.

You didn’t answer why you’re so concerned with WoV when you’re permanently banned. You should forget about that place. You’re sort of acting like a crazy ex-girlfriend, for example Jodi Arias.

You didn’t answer why you’re so concerned with WoV when you’re permanently banned. You should forget about that place. You’re sort of acting like a crazy ex-girlfriend, for example Jodi Arias.
    The way I was thrown out like yesterday's trash over one fed up cussing rant that I apologized for multiple times was fucked up. I'm still bitter over them just throwing me away from a place I loved very much.

The way I was thrown out like yesterday's trash over one fed up cussing rant that I apologized for multiple times was fucked up. I'm still bitter over them just throwing me away from a place I loved very much.
    Get over it. Is there even anyone left over in that shithole? Nobody cares.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by Tasha
    Why would you "love" WoV, given the fact that you were almost universally despised by most posters?

You caught more shit there than a port-a-potty at the Indy 500.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha
    Why would you "love" WoV, given the fact that you were almost universally despised by most posters?

You caught more shit there than a port-a-potty at the Indy 500.
    I wanted to be able to celebrate my Nathan's Corner one year Anniversary which was less than a week away when I got fed up with Beachbumbabs constant harassing and insulting of me. I felt used, played, and manipulated by Wizard who asked me to do things that I did thinking I would be reinstated. I honestly planned to be reinstated and then mentally ignore Beachbumbabs (I actually tried to physically put Beachbumbabs on Ignore when I was an Active member of WOV but it turns out you can't put Admins on Ignore. I planned to be reinstated and get my Nathan's Corner back and put Beachbumbabs as a Persona Non Grata and basically act like she doesn't exist.

Tasha, since you are the unofficial WoV suspension list monitor, and i don't want you getting all in a huff, it looks like my 7 day suspension has turned into permanent. I received a message from Shackleford telling me he has "accepted my resignation". Of course I made no such resignation.

Shackleford went on to demand an apology for something I said at gambling forums that he didn't like (and of course Mdawg squealed to him). I will make no such apology. As per the very rules of WoV, they don't consider what is said at other forums. And rightfully so. Why would Shackleford think he can tell people what they can and can't say outside of his little forum? He apparently thinks he is God or something. Despite his own rules I have been banned for 4 years, suspended and now I guess banned a second time, for things said on other forums.

Well fuck him! Not only will I not apologize, I will double down by linking and posting it here. Take that Shackleford, you insecure peice of shit!

This post was responding to Mdawg.

Originally Posted by KewlJ, post: 145144, member: 502
    When I asked why you needed all the comped rooms and suites when you claimed on multiple forums to have purchased a 7 figure mansion in Las Vegas last year, you went crying to Shithead Shackleford. I was tipped off by one of the mods that you were literally begging him to suspend me, because you had been caught in yet another lie. The fact that you mentioned buying this mansion (a lie) here and at true passages and not at WoV, is completely irrelevant. YOU LIED AND GOT CAUGHT AGAIN!

This Shackleford asshole and he sure has turned into the biggest, lying, dishonest asshole I have seen in the gambling community is now completely complicit in this scam of yours. he is in it past his stupid and ridiculous looking ponytail (55 year old man going through a mid-life crisis).

I am through dealing with this lying piece of shit. I wish him nothing but pain and agony, in his life. Now, go ahead, Mdog, go crying to that creepy old bitch and tell him what I said. I just don't give a fuck anymore. You two play whatever game you are playing.
    https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...06#post-145144

So Shackleford, if you are reading and I am quite sure you are, I don't give a fuck about your little dying (and it is) forum anymore. It is 180 degrees from what it was when I joined. It isn't a forum based on math nor truth nor reality. It is in fact a scam site, where people like Mdawg come to lie and scam, and you protect them, having been paid off. You are now part of that scam

I should have never returned to WoV. It is not the forum I was wrongly banned from. And having returned, I should have left when Shackleford started protecting a bullshitter like Mdawg. And I certainly should have left when Shackleford said nothing after Mdawg repeatedly doxed a fulltime AP. While that occurred on other forums, Shackleford was made aware of it and his response was he didn't care what happened on other forums. And yet, I have been banned, suspended and I guess banned again for things said on other forums. What a hypocrite and low life you are shackleford. "The great wizard of odds!" What bullshit. Fuck off and die, you insecure little man.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-21-2022 at 10:55 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Tasha, since you are the unofficial WoV suspension list monitor, and i don't want you getting all in a huff, it looks like my 7 day suspension has turned into permanent. I received a message from Shackleford telling me he has "accepted my resignation". Of course I made no such resignation.

Shackleford went on to demand an apology for something I said at gambling forums that he didn't like (and of course Mdawg squealed to him). I will make no such apology. As per the very rules of WoV, they don't consider what is said at other forums. And rightfully so. Why would Shackleford think he can tell people what they can and can't say outside of his little forum? He apparently thinks he is God or something. Despite his own rules I have been banned for 4 years, suspended and now I guess banned a second time, for things said on other forums.

Well fuck him! Not only will I not apologize, I will double down by linking and posting it here. Take that Shackleford, you insecure peice of shit!

When I asked why you needed all the comped rooms and suites when you claimed on multiple forums to have purchased a 7 figure mansion in Las Vegas last year, you went crying to Shithead Shackleford. I was tipped off by one of the mods that you were literally begging him to suspend me, because you had been caught in yet another lie. The fact that you mentioned buying this mansion (a lie) here and at true passages and not at WoV, is completely irrelevant. YOU LIED AND GOT CAUGHT AGAIN!

This Shackleford asshole and he sure has turned into the biggest, lying, dishonest asshole I have seen in the gambling community is now completely complicit in this scam of yours. he is in it past his stupid and ridiculous looking ponytail (55 year old man going through a mid-life crisis).

I am through dealing with this lying piece of shit. I wish him nothing but pain and agony, in his life. Now, go ahead, Mdog, go crying to that creepy old bitch and tell him what I said. I just don't give a fuck anymore. You two play whatever game you are playing.

So Shackleford, if you are reading and I am quite sure you are, I don't give a fuck about your little dying (and it is) forum anymore. It is 180 degrees from what it was when I joined. It isn't a forum based on math nor truth nor reality. It is in fact a scam site, where people like Mdawg come to lie and scam, and you protect them, having been paid off. You are now part of that scam

I should have never returned to WoV. It is not the forum I was wrongly banned from. And having returned, I should have left when Shackleford started protecting a bullshitter like Mdawg. And I certainly should have left when Shackleford said nothing after Mdawg repeatedly doxed a fulltime AP. While that occurred on other forums, Shackleford was made aware of it and his response was he didn't care what happened on other forums. And yet, I have been banned, suspended and I guess banned again for things said on other forums. What a hypocrite and low life you are shackleford. "The great wizard of odds!" What bullshit. Fuck off and die, you insecure little man.
    I'm trying to figure out if you or Tasha are more hurt ...
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Can you imagine a Las Vegas forum where the moderators have spent almost no time in Las Vegas, so they have no actual idea what they're talking about? And the flagship poster claims he's won 50 out of 52 baccarat sessions by reading the flow of cards? And the math guy thinks that betting parlays is a great idea, plus he has a calculator to help you?

And that's the most math-oriented of the gambling forums. LOL. All this time, I thought I won because I was smart. No that's not it. It's because it's all an idiocracy.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

I wouldn't say "hurt" Maxpen.

I am very, very disappointed.

Disappointed that there is no longer any kind of "open" gambling forum where an AP can share some of his experiences, (what he is able to share), and read about other players experiences, in a manner that can benefit both and others reading. There are some private type forums, but then I am not really reaching any newer players that might benefit from reading about the real variance and swings of a card counter. So I guess those days of the forums I "grew up with" at the start of my career and learned so much from other more experienced players are gone. Oh well life is full of disappointments right.

The second thing I am very disappointed about is that Shackleford, a guy I had great respect for, SOLD OUT. And there is no other way to put it. This guy who started a forum about the math, so that players could be better players and gamblers, would have never allowed such a scum bag as Mdawg to get away with what he is getting away with and protected him from anyone challenging him. You don't have to take my word for it. You can look back to the precursor to Mdawg and that was Rob Singer. Members, including Shackleford himself, challenged everything Singer claimed, everyday!

There has to be a form of self-policing by membership, otherwise you end up with.....well WoV of Today. I guess I am just really, really disappointed that once Shackleford cashed the check for selling his forum, he stopped giving a shit about the math and reality and TRUTH that he built his forum on.

Now understand, Shackleford is under no obligation, to be that someone that many looked up to and respected. He has every right to turn into a scamming, lying shithead. But I am free to voice my opinion about that too.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    And that's the most math-oriented of the gambling forums.
    That is the problem right there. It was a math-oriented gambling forum. Those days are now gone. You pay off Shackleford and he will alloww you to say the earth is flat and protect you from anyone challenging you.

Thread Information