Page 373 of 501 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,460 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    The only thing Blackhole is sucking is his food through a straw.
    I don't know. Last night blackhole told us that he "sees" a lot of big black cock. Maybe he is the lockerroom attendant for some NBA team or something helping players with their jock straps, but a much more likely scenario is he is seeing all those "big black cocks" up close, just before he takes them in his mouth like the little bitch that he is.

Blockhead looks at these gambling forums as an online glory hole and he wants us to drop trou and "feed" him.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Blockhead looks at these gambling forums as an online glory hole and he wants us to drop trou and "feed" him.
    MrV Pussy, you seem to comment on numerous Blackhole posts so it appears you feed him plenty...now you should take my advice and shut the fuck up and go smoke another bowl you mutt pothead

I have absolutely NO loyalties to Evenbob, especially after I asked him for help and he cussed me out, refused to help me and reported my PM asking him for help to the Admins in an attempt to get me into trouble with the WOV Admins. He confessed all of this shortly after I was banned from WOV.

Evenbob definitely should be Suspended for repeatedly Trolling, harassing, and insulting Mission hard even after Mission dropped out of the new Moderator race and Mission repeatedly asked Evenbob to stop Trolling, insulting, and harassing him.

I got a two week Suspension from WOV for giving a Newbie bad Progressive Advice which I honestly thought was GOOD advice(The Newbie asked something like,"How much coin in will I have to play to get a Progressive that says it is about $40 away?" I said something like,"A Progressive that looks like it is only $40 away isn't actually all that close. You'd ACTUALLY spend more like $4000-$8,000 coin in before you get the Progressive."

I thought this was GOOD advice. Other Members and at least one Admin ragged and dragged me so hard saying something like,"Wow. You are so naive. That Progressive would actually be more like $100,000 coin in, not $4000-8,000 coin in. You gave him REALLY bad advice, and you could make this Forum look bad when a Newbie sees that your ridiculous answer is one of the very first replies he has ever gotten. "

I got a two week Suspension and 11 People liked the post that mentioned I was Suspended, even People who were generally nice to me and vice versa. I was STUNNED. Evenbob didn't get a Suspension for repeatedly Trolling, insulting, and harassing Mission which is beyond insane. Surely he deserves a Suspension for repeatedly Trolling, insulting, and harassing Mission even after Mission repeatedly asked him to stop if I got one when I was merely trying to HELP a Newbie out....
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-05-2021 at 06:00 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Evenbob thinks he is the king of the trolls because he can rile people up while staying mostly within the rules. I wasn't expecting him to directly commit a personal insult on DT, though I knew it would only be a matter of time before he started coming after me on Wizard of Vegas.

I managed to say something that actually bothered him, so he came after me with statements that I don't care about at all. In the process, he managed to get himself banned from BOTH sites simultaneously for three days, and in effect, lost what I suspect might be his only social outlets for that time.

The king is dead; long live the king.

They'll have to call him 'SilentBob' now. Jay might not be happy though.

He'll have more time to blow his life savings he scammed off people from Ebay on roulette. Probably why his "wife" left him.

The funny thing is that I tried to take the public high road and apologize for the original thing that upset him. I didn't mean it, of course, but then he decided that he still wanted to play a low road game.

Fine, I'll just beat him at that game, instead.

The guy is a complete tard thinking he's fooling anyone. Too bad Gamblers Glen is no longer around. His half a billion posts there will have you laughing hysterically at his utter stupidity.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

He'll have more time to blow his life savings he scammed off people from Ebay on roulette. Probably why his "wife" left him.
    How did he scam people on Ebay? Did he write a book or something? or selling some roulette system or strategy?

Serious question, because I am not familiar.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

How did he scam people on Ebay? Did he write a book or something? or selling some roulette system or strategy?

Serious question, because I am not familiar.
    Years ago, someone found and posted his Ebay history and it was full of bad reviews, negative feedback and people literally calling him out selling items not as described. Don't know if it's still there though.

Years ago, someone found and posted his Ebay history and it was full of bad reviews, negative feedback and people literally calling him out selling items not as described. Don't know if it's still there though.
    But you said scammed people on Ebay on roulette. I am interested in the roulette part. If he was selling some bogus sytem that defies math, well you know how I feel about that.

I have no experience with Ebay. never bought (or sold) anything. One of my last partner's sons, makes a living selling stuff on Ebay. He spends his days traveling to auctions, estate sell offs, and garage sales (mostly public auctions where you bit on a block of "stuff") and then in the evening he sells on Ebays and packs stuff up and mails it. I don't know how it all works but he seems pretty efficient and my impression was he tries to be honest and fair, but I do know he gets some negative comments and gets upset about that.

My bad. I meant "scammed people on Ebay for roulette. Just like a drug addict steals to feed their addiction.

My bad. I meant "scammed people on Ebay for roulette. Just like a drug addict steals to feed their addiction.
    Ok, I got it. Just as well. If that dude was selling bogus Roulette systems on Ebay, I would have gone bonkers. I could have seen a whole new wave of 30 day suspensions in my WoV future.

Ok, I got it. Just as well. If that dude was selling bogus Roulette systems on Ebay, I would have gone bonkers. I could have seen a whole new wave of 30 day suspensions in my WoV future.
    That's what YouTube is for.

So now speaking of WoV, I see from the suspension list that a decision has been made as to the length of time for the initially left open suspeension of Moses and I for "squabbling". Moses received 14 days and I 3. My 3 days should be up, but I am still in red. I suspect and even hope that 3 days was a mistake. It is only fair that Moses and I receive the same penalty, although I will never be convinced that "squabbling" is a legitimate cause for suspension. I view it as over reach and frankly I see oncedear, who I used to think was fair and level headed, doing that more and more (shades of Babs).

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Alan posted a thread yesterday at Wov entitled "losing" in which he claims to have read an article about a card counter who lost $6000 in one day, while playing postive expectation. Alan says the card counter was playing a spread of $50-$200 and Alan's conclusion is that the player lost 120, $50 bets....which is obviously wrong.

I find it hard to beleive a serious card counter was only playing a $50-$200 spread. I suspect Alan got many aspects of the article wrong (as he often does). So I hope someone asks him to link to the article, just to see what he thinks he read.
    Alan was talking about you, KJ. You made a statement about losing 6K on $170 in expectation. He ran to WoV with it because he didn't want to get clobbered here.
    That is what I thought at first mickey, but then I went back and read what I posted. I never actually mentioned $6000. I just said I had a pretty good losing session after lunch that left me with about $4000 which was not enought to comfortably start a new session. I also never mentioned a bet spread or max bet, especially a $200 max bet...that is ridiculous.

If he was talking about me, leave it to Alan, the so called journalist, to get everything ass backwards. So the actual details were that I lost a couple smaller sessions before lunch totaling about $1100. After lunch, I had a session that I lost $4850. I was playing a spread with a max bet of $400. So that is 12 max bets that were lost....which is not that many at all. I don't know what this crap about a player losing 120, $50 bets and how unlikely that was, was all about.

That Alan is some journalist alright. I also thought the purpose of his thread was to mention a player losing while recording postive expectation. Alan just has never understood EV. It also just continues to amaze me how these guys that talk about me, from Alan, to Moses, to Mdawggy, to blackhole, don't get anything right about what they are saying. That can't be by mistake. They all distort everything.
    Self-centered KJ so you never mentioned $6000. How about you mentioned it three times starting with the thread titled:
    Alan learning card counting, in post #1 and post #26.

In the thread titled

What happened to this guy, in post #23

I foresee that wave of suspensions either way. :-)

Originally Posted by unJon View Post
    I foresee that wave of suspensions either way. :-)
    A bigger wave than now? Like a tsunami?

I have a few thoughts on this, but no time now. Lunch break over. maybe later.

I don't have a WOV account. In regards to post https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...er/#post816830, I furnish the following reply. If Mission,Axel, or some other duel WOV/VCT forum member would like to link this VCT post in a reply to the one linked above, feel free to do so:
    Name:  bQWovQT.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  328.6 KB

I don't have a WOV account. In regards to post https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...er/#post816830, I furnish the following reply. If Mission,Axel, or some other duel WOV/VCT forum member would like to link this VCT post in a reply to the one linked above, feel free to do so:
    Name:  6MUL2xh.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  388.1 KB
    Last edited by tableplay; 08-05-2021 at 06:33 PM.

Thread Information