Page 281 of 501 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291331381 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,620 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

I see more cheating allegations. It's time to start lumping card counters in with ploppies.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    I see more cheating allegations. It's time to start lumping card counters in with ploppies.
    The “dude” isn’t called a Drama Queen for nothing.

And we all knew he couldn’t stay away. There is only one thing he is more addicted to than these forums.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    The “dude” isn’t called a Drama Queen for nothing.

And we all knew he couldn’t stay away. There is only one thing he is more addicted to than these forums.
    Instead of complaining on the internet, the people making these allegations need video evidence and to send their "proof" to gaming and the news organizations.

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I find offense to Axelwolf
    AxelWolf is a drunk who couldn't even show up to a meeting with someone at these forums without getting even more falling down drunk to the point where he passed out.

His opinion on the stock market is worthless because he owns no stocks and isn't involved in the market - would appear that his idea of "investing" is stuffing money under his mattress.

And as far as his opinion on another's table game play, ever since AxelWolf posted that a table game player who claimed to have won seven figures should “show” him his CTR to prove his win, and would even be cashing out seven figures cash in the first place,

no one may take his opinion on high limit table game play seriously.

Just ignore whatever AxelWolf has to say. He's hurting obviously and feels the need to lash out more than usual lately.
    Poor AxelWolf, creates a WOV thread to try to get a ShoutOut but no one even so much as says Hello to him in the thread - other than, ironically, me! who steps in to wish him Happiness and Prosperity.

And then to add insult to nothingness, he gets suspended.
    AxelWolf will appear in a few days and claim that he didn't even realize he was suspended. The same way he tries to rewrite history and explain his way out of his past life faux pas. So predictable.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

AxelWolf is a drunk who couldn't even show up to a meeting with someone at these forums without getting even more falling down drunk to the point where he passed out.

His opinion on the stock market is worthless because he owns no stocks and isn't involved in the market - would appear that his idea of "investing" is stuffing money under his mattress.

And as far as his opinion on another's table game play, ever since AxelWolf posted that a table game player who claimed to have won seven figures should “show” him his CTR to prove his win, and would even be cashing out seven figures cash in the first place,

no one may take his opinion on high limit table game play seriously.

Just ignore whatever AxelWolf has to say. He's hurting obviously and feels the need to lash out more than usual lately.
    Poor AxelWolf, creates a WOV thread to try to get a ShoutOut but no one even so much as says Hello to him in the thread - other than, ironically, me! who steps in to wish him Happiness and Prosperity.

And then to add insult to nothingness, he gets suspended.
    AxelWolf will appear in a few days and claim that he didn't even realize he was suspended. The same way he tries to rewrite history and explain his way out of his past life faux pas. So predictable.
    Actually, I had gotten a three day Suspension from WOV that coincided with the three days I had lost my phone, so....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

This is what the poor guy that meets KJ deals with.

But like most homos, he will still let him suck him off and stick it in his ass.

Those people aren’t exactly picky.

Name:  911DD406-A31C-438F-9933-FE653B8426E1.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  59.1 KB

This is what the poor guy that meets KJ deals with.

But like most homos, he will still let him suck him off and stick it in his ass.

Those people aren’t exactly picky.

Name:  911DD406-A31C-438F-9933-FE653B8426E1.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  59.1 KB
    Maybe they all hang out in baccarat pits with the sharp dressers, attracted to those with $50k plus watches, whatcha think?

I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Hey I just visited the Wizard of Aspergers other site Diversity Tomorrow. You know, the site that nobody visits lol

I just read a post by that retard Terapined, and the dude actually admitted that he's a nutcase!!
    No joke, he was committed to an actual mental ward LOL!!!!!!

Here's what he said:

I suffer from depression
    Deep depression. I've gone on FMLA due to depression. I've lost my freedom due to depression as I was committed to a mental ward for a few days.
    Depression runs in my family
    My father committed suicide.
    I wont own a gun due to my depression. Too dangerous
    http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/...27/#post151845

So the loser smokes pot every day AND he's been in a mental ward................

Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
    Hey I just visited the Wizard of Aspergers other site Diversity Tomorrow. You know, the site that nobody visits lol

I just read a post by that retard Terapined, and the dude actually admitted that he's a nutcase!!
    No joke, he was committed to an actual mental ward LOL!!!!!!

Here's what he said:

I suffer from depression
    Deep depression. I've gone on FMLA due to depression. I've lost my freedom due to depression as I was committed to a mental ward for a few days.
    Depression runs in my family
    My father committed suicide.
    I wont own a gun due to my depression. Too dangerous
    http://diversitytomorrow.com/thread/...27/#post151845

So the loser smokes pot every day AND he's been in a mental ward................

You forgot to add that he is gay. While not every gay person has mental issues, it does seem to be a common issue on Gambling forums with pole smokers.

Hey there, everyone, and particularly The Boz:

I found some of those other machines that may have been at that location on the other side of the state that was shut down. Two of three machines at this location that was privately referred to me are basically not skill-based at all, but I wrote another article detailing all three:

https://wizardofvegas.com/articles/p...o-skill-games/

Also, as far as Kaboom goes...as far as I know, he's not banned from DT...so perhaps that would be the appropriate venue to address his concerns about Terapined given that Terapined doesn't even read here (much less post) to my knowledge.

Feeling the need to mock someone for their mental health issues makes said person a bigger loser than that person in my book.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Feeling the need to mock someone for their mental health issues makes said person a bigger loser than that person in my book.
    It’s what we do to each other. Not sure if there is anything off limits when you bring it up.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Hey there, everyone, and particularly The Boz:

I found some of those other machines that may have been at that location on the other side of the state that was shut down. Two of three machines at this location that was privately referred to me are basically not skill-based at all, but I wrote another article detailing all three:

https://wizardofvegas.com/articles/p...o-skill-games/

Also, as far as Kaboom goes...as far as I know, he's not banned from DT...so perhaps that would be the appropriate venue to address his concerns about Terapined given that Terapined doesn't even read here (much less post) to my knowledge.
    Flying today so I’ll get to read it entirely later and reply. Just from a glance, you put a lot of research into it. Good stuff!

I have a question.

Is Mike the wizard really gay, or is it just his feminine side that he feels is predominant within himself and desires to portray?

I am attempting to set the record straight here.

I love all you guys!

You forgot to add that he is gay. While not every gay person has mental issues, it does seem to be a common issue on Gambling forums with pole smokers.
    He's gay???????????

lol that makes even more sense now

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    What are you talking about? I'm not even a member there. I just visit WoV, DT, GF, and this board whenever I make the rounds

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Feeling the need to post this without knowing what a jackass he is makes said person look ignorant

Thread Information