Page 463 of 501 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,260 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Yawn like I said I will escrow with Dan first if there’s a penalty of at least 10k when you back out.

Since mick met you I know your at least a real person. There’s nothing I like more in this world then embarrassing guys like you physically and mentally for cash. It’s better then having my dick head open up a woman’s cervix to I can deposit my seed directly into her uterus
    You are weird as fuck bro. You have some weird fucking malfunction where you constantly feel the need to express how manly you see yourself on the internet. Epic shit. Like some 15 year old blowhard. Insanity.

I'm never going to meet you or wager with you or have anything to do with you. Lets get that straight.
    Of course not that’s standard for people with low self esteem and deranged views of the world.

I would meet anyone from these boards if it involved a bet I felt I had the edge. I’m not afraid of the gun wielding kew or you the American hating lefty.

Im sure you find all kinds of excuses not to do things in life. The internet is a safe place. Say outlandish things with no consequences. Unlike you I’m willing to bet on things I believe in and say. You Not so much therefore anything you say literally means nothing, and is most likely fake
    I'm "America hating" apparently.

SV, you consume far too much propaganda if you fall back on that one. Thats like straight fox news nonsense.

Whatever I say is most likely fake because I won't meet you for a penis length contest. Lol. Good stuff.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    You are so full of shit...

Just because people correctly figured out you're a tool and want nothing to do with you, you claim that makes them liars, not to be believed?

Go take a long walk on a short pier little man, and take your penis-pump with you.

Unless or until you can come across as anything other than a fool people will continue to view you as such.

Just sayin'.
    You’re not a lawyer

I just made 28k in 6 hours

Then fucked for 45 minutes

Just because people correctly figured out you're a tool and want nothing to do with you, you claim that makes them liars, not to be believed?

Go take a long walk on a short pier little man, and take your penis-pump with you.

Unless or until you can come across as anything other than a fool people will continue to view you as such.

Just sayin'.
    You’re not a lawyer

Sure you did. Probably 45 minutes with some needlefested transvestite.

Has there ever been a bigger bullshit artist and weirdo than this freak?

The poster child for why abortion should be legal

Odds on SeedValue being Rob Singer?

Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Odds on SeedValue being Rob Singer?
    Zero chance
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

Just sayin'.
    You’re not a lawyer

When you swing in the breeding fetish groups abortion is not a thing. This sub set of swingers want to get pregnant by another man. Their husbands get off to it. There’s no TS or TV or GHY or whatever in our sex sessions. Although as I mentioned my girl does like to Dom and peg sissy boys.

You’re not a lawyer

When you swing in the breeding fetish groups abortion is not a thing. This sub set of swingers want to get pregnant by another man. Their husbands get off to it. There’s no TS or TV or GHY or whatever in our sex sessions. Although as I mentioned my girl does like to Dom and peg sissy boys.
    I will say I don’t really like going to the gym. My joints constantly hurt from the years of squats and power cleans. If we didn’t swing I probably would not work out as much. Or at least change up my routine. But you can’t lead the room at a swing party being one of these frail freaks that end up becoming mass shooters. The gym builds confidence and self esteem.

I will say I don’t really like going to the gym. My joints constantly hurt from the years of squats and power cleans. If we didn’t swing I probably would not work out as much. Or at least change up my routine. But you can’t lead the room at a swing party being one of these frail freaks that end up becoming mass shooters. The gym builds confidence and self esteem.
    Not sure if you meant that you still do them but power cleans seems like the worst possible exercise for someone in your situation.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

Not sure if you meant that you still do them but power cleans seems like the worst possible exercise for someone in your situation.
    I alternate squats, power cleans, and deadlifts. Not the same week. Full body workouts.

The reason I said that is power cleans are intended to train (at your age, maintain) explosiveness which is kind of pointless for a non-athlete. On top of that they do tend to cause joint pain.

I think most people would advise you to substitute some upper back hypertrophy movement but otoh if you like PCs it doesn't really matter.

The reason I said that is power cleans are intended to train (at your age, maintain) explosiveness which is kind of pointless for a non-athlete. On top of that they do tend to cause joint pain.

I think most people would advise you to substitute some upper back hypertrophy movement but otoh if you like PCs it doesn't really matter.
    Stamina in the bedroom is one of the main reasons I continue to do power cleans. Plus I have a big mouth so you never know when something might pop off. Not that I’m looking for a fight or anything. Mainly I like the simplicity of my workouts. It’s basically BFS modified. But my joints are definitely feeling it in my mid 40s

Stamina in the bedroom is one of the main reasons I continue to do power cleans. Plus I have a big mouth so you never know when something might pop off. Not that I’m looking for a fight or anything. Mainly I like the simplicity of my workouts. It’s basically BFS modified. But my joints are definitely feeling it in my mid 40s
    Another good exercise for the bed room is the Hang power clean. This'll help increase the power of your hip drive. More hip strength and mobility means you can really get into those sugar wallz

My joints constantly hurt from the years of squats
    Squat on this...oh wait, you already have, and regularly, too.

Name:  47670375-pink-butt-plug.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  56.1 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Ok folks, the dumbest question ever posted on WOV happened today!

Name:  7F8A35BF-4D2E-49EC-80D1-2444CAC43696.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  35.5 KB

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post

PV, if you want to read some funny shit about roulette, here it is. You know Evenbob? He's Spike on Gambling Forums. He has a thread called "Ask me anything about the EC's (Even Chances). He's talking about bets like betting red or black. He calls them "even chances." What an idiot.

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...chances.22969/

And here's another idiot that will teach you how to read randomness:

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...domness.14733/

Both threads are some of the dumbest shit I've ever read on gambling.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

PV, if you want to read some funny shit about roulette, here it is. You know Evenbob? He's Spike on Gambling Forums. He has a thread called "Ask me anything about the EC's (Even Chances). He's talking about bets like betting red or black. He calls them "even chances." What an idiot.

Funny stuff. This kind of stuff cracks me up. Many of these baccarat scammers will sell “strategies” that are complete randomness like the “pattern” bullshit on the baccarat board.

One of my favorites is when someone thinks they are finally onto something when betting with or against “streaks” in baccarat. They will say something like the odds of 6 banker hands in a row is 1 in 64. They will say to SIT OUT and just watch the game until there are 5 banker hands in a row. Once there are 5, then you start playing and place your money on the “player” hand. They think since they sat out and WATCHED as an event occurred the very next banker hand will only occur 1 in 64 times so they bet “player”. They don’t understand the cards have no “memory” lol

Wow that's insane. That second thread poster seems like he's on the edge of schizophrenia.

Was Even Bob the card counter that used to post here?

Not sure of Even Bob’s posting history here, but before he stopped posting on Wizard of Vegas, he was the #1 poster in terms of quantity of post. Now in terms of Quality - not so much.
    He has over 25k post!
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 07-09-2022 at 08:49 AM.

Wow that's insane. That second thread poster seems like he's on the edge of schizophrenia.

He isn't but he's claimed to have counted cards in the past, even being tossed from the old Klondike.

You might be thinking of Bob21.

Thread Information