Page 174 of 501 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,480 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Blackjackpro View Post
    Well, I've just gotten a three day suspension on WOV for sending a Member a PM claiming that I was a New Member. Got suspended after just joining three days ago! Horrible!
    just like Nathan to sit and explain everything that happened to her and another forum.
    Stop it. I am not Nathan.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Yeah, Mike has been involved in sportbetting for quite awhile. Redietz, do you remember that string of safeties in the Super Bowls. Shack was always touting the great prices for no safety in the super bowl. But then he got in a bad run for a few years. Do you remember that safety to start the game with the Colts/Saints? Shack had like 8 grand on that and got ruined on the first play of the game. LOL!
    I believe the game with an opening safety was Super Bowl 46 with the Giants vs the Patriots. Brady threw a ball down the middle of field under a tremendous rush from the end zone. The game started 2-0. Major change on the Super Bowl squares that day.
    I was thinking of the seattle/denver superbowl 2014. First play after the opening kickoff when the ball was hiked over Manning's head for a safety.

"More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Well, I've just gotten a three day suspension on WOV for sending a Member a PM claiming that I was a New Member. Got suspended after just joining three days ago! Horrible!
    just like Nathan to sit and explain everything that happened to her and another forum.
    Tell us something about your pro blackjack career.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I have turned $100 into $50,000 in 20 different Sessions playing Blackjack.

#FreeTyde

I hear play money chips are very nice. PS you're a f****** moron but I think you already knew that.

I hear play money chips are very nice. PS you're a f****** moron but I think you already knew that.
    Don't hate, congratulate.

I congratulate you on all the fake chips you have accumulated online. That and a bus pass will get you to Walgreens.

I congratulate you on all the fake chips you have accumulated online. That and a bus pass will get you to Walgreens.
    More like Walmart....

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Yeah, Mike has been involved in sportbetting for quite awhile. Redietz, do you remember that string of safeties in the Super Bowls. Shack was always touting the great prices for no safety in the super bowl. But then he got in a bad run for a few years. Do you remember that safety to start the game with the Colts/Saints? Shack had like 8 grand on that and got ruined on the first play of the game. LOL!
    I believe the game with an opening safety was Super Bowl 46 with the Giants vs the Patriots. Brady threw a ball down the middle of field under a tremendous rush from the end zone. The game started 2-0. Major change on the Super Bowl squares that day.
    I was thinking of the seattle/denver superbowl 2014. First play after the opening kickoff when the ball was hiked over Manning's head for a safety.

Yes, that game also had the dubious 2-0 start. That game became so lopsided that the commercials were more entertaining.

In the Giants/Patriots game my wife had the 9-0 square. Rooting for three Giants field goals in one quarter would be the logical prayer but the safety and subsequent TD gave the Giants a 9-0 lead after one quarter. The Patriots scored 10 points in the second quarter to give those holding the lucky 9-0 square, back to back payouts.

You are so bitter, Axel.

You are so bitter, Axel.
    Apparently you don't know me very well.
    Considering all the crap I have been though by all rights I should be making EvenBob look like a school boy after fucking the hottest cheerleader in the state.

Why am I still suspended at WOV? My suspension was meant to be only three days. I'm on day four and still suspended. And I don't know they claim in the Suspension List that I was suspended for sending multiple people unsolicited PM's. I only sent one person the PM and he ignored me and reported the PM and then I was suspended. See? Only one person.

Why am I still suspended at WOV? My suspension was meant to be only three days. I'm on day four and still suspended. And I don't know they claim in the Suspension List that I was suspended for sending multiple people unsolicited PM's. I only sent one person the PM and he ignored me and reported the PM and then I was suspended. See? Only one person.
    They forget to reinstate people in a timely manner.

Now for some odd reason, my Suspension Date now reads,"TBA" instead of Three Days. I waited my three days out and on the fourth day, it has been changed to TBA. Now I have no idea when I will be unsuspended.

Now for some odd reason, my Suspension Date now reads,"TBA" instead of Three Days. I waited my three days out and on the fourth day, it has been changed to TBA. Now I have no idea when I will be unsuspended.
    Hopefully it`s soon so you can take this shit back over there

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

You are as bitter as black coffee with no sugar or cream in it.

What the fuck other kind of black coffee would there be? Black coffee with cream? Sounds good with a side of catfish

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

What the fuck other kind of black coffee would there be? Black coffee with cream? Sounds good with a side of catfish

Have you tried black coffee with no sugar or cream in it? Yuck. I damn near wretched after taking a couple of sips of that nasty drink.

There's a small debate over there on whether you could enter this years WSOP ME on either of the day 2's. Yes you could!

Thread Information