Page 175 of 507 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

So, it looks like I will remain suspended indefinitely at WOV despite doing nothing wrong except sending a single unsolicited PM to a WOV Member.

Originally Posted by Blackjackpro View Post
    So, it looks like I will remain suspended indefinitely at WOV despite doing nothing wrong except sending a single unsolicited PM to a WOV Member.

It appears they suspect you are KJ over there, so it’s obvious you are not coming back.

Try “Miamikid”, you will be fine.

Of course you will have to steal another SIM card or burner phone.

Personally I don’t think it’s KJ, but one never knows.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

It appears they suspect you are KJ over there, so it’s obvious you are not coming back.

Wait what? When did this happen? From what I have read I think everyone with even a hint of I.Q. knows that blackjackpro is tasha/Nathan. I wasn't aware anyone was even giving a thought that it was me. I find that discouraging based on statements that blackjackpro made about....blackjack. Like me or hate me or somewhere in between, I thought everyone at least knew I know about blackjack.

edit: are you sure you aren't mistaken Boz? I thought one of the mods revealed that blackjackpro's IP address was originating from florida, same area as Nathan/Tasha. I have haven't been in Florida since my brother graduated college 5 years ago. Dan can verify that all my posts in the last month have originated either from Vegas, or Pa/NJ/NY area.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-16-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Wait what? When did this happen? From what I have read I think everyone with even a hint of I.Q. knows that blackjackpro is tasha/Nathan. I wasn't aware anyone was even giving a thought that it was me. I find that discouraging based on statements that blackjackpro made about....blackjack. Like me or hate me or somewhere in between, I thought everyone at least knew I know about blackjack.

edit: are you sure you aren't mistaken Boz? I thought one of the mods revealed that blackjackpro's IP address was originating from florida, same area as Nathan/Tasha. I have haven't been in Florida since my brother graduated college 5 years ago. Dan can verify that all my posts in the last month have originated either from Vegas, or Pa/NJ/NY area.
    It’s a joke my friend. Didn’t mean for you to take it seriously. 1 reading of any of her posts would keep anyone from thinking it was you.

I figured the rest of my post made that obvious, sorry.

It’s a joke my friend. Didn’t mean for you to take it seriously. 1 reading of any of her posts would keep anyone from thinking it was you.

Oh!. Sorry I didn't get it. Thought I missed something.

I can and do dig myself into enough trouble, so I didn't want to take heat for someone else's trouble.

Oh!. Sorry I didn't get it. Thought I missed something.

I can and do dig myself into enough trouble, so I didn't want to take heat for someone else's trouble.
    Hope all is well, not as much fun over here with Alan gone and Mick & Robbo singing kumbaya.

Good to hear you made it back East, the world is semi changing here. As I’m sure you have observed. You were close to me when you were at Shady Maple. The grocery store and garden shop are incredible.

And I’m sure you observed how Freaking humid and hot it is here. Not sure how anyone can complain about Vegas when they visit here.

Take care and keep making money.

Hope all is well, not as much fun over here with Alan gone and Mick & Robbo singing kumbaya.

Good to hear you made it back East, the world is semi changing here. As I’m sure you have observed. You were close to me when you were at Shady Maple. The grocery store and garden shop are incredible.

And I’m sure you observed how Freaking humid and hot it is here. Not sure how anyone can complain about Vegas when they visit here.

Take care and keep making money.
    I sent you a PM that explains a little why I was confused about your comments. I don't want to elaborate here, because I don't want to embarrass the party mentioned (from WoV).

Yeah doing a lot of traveling this summer. Back in Vegas for a short pit stop but on the road again shortly. Trip east was nice. I still like Pennsylvania a lot. I also really like Shady Maple. Visited twice during my trip. Am a big fan of Amish baked goods as well. I don't know if I have just gotten so used to Vegas and the dry heat, but I found the humidity almost unbearable.

I am not Nathan!
    Of course not, you are Karen.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I am not Nathan!
    I really am not Nathan/Karen/Tasha.

I am not Nathan!
    Blackjackpro, what's your opinion of alimony?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Blackjackpro, what's your opinion of alimony?
    Alimony is neccesary because the divorcee needs money to get back on their feet after the divorce.

Now running out of forums, "blackjackpro" has taken her act to Norm's blackjack forum starting a duplicate thread on the topic of rookie mistakes, with that same lame story of losing a 20 hand vs the dealer blackjack, as if that is something rare.....NOT!

I suspect BJpro won't fare too well over at BJTF and actually one of the cross-over members is already 'on to her'. Good luck BJpro.

https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...ackjack-Player

Now running out of forums, "blackjackpro" has taken her act to Norm's blackjack forum starting a duplicate thread on the topic of rookie mistakes, with that same lame story of losing a 20 hand vs the dealer blackjack, as if that is something rare.....NOT!

I suspect BJpro won't fare too well over at BJTF and actually one of the cross-over members is already 'on to her'. Good luck BJpro.

https://www.blackjacktheforum.com/sh...ackjack-Player
    Well, I'm STILL suspended on WOV(That suspension should have ended days ago), so I'm looking for random gambling websites to post on. Abd I am not Karen/Nathan.

Oh contraire mon frere! This time she said she lost 20 grand! That there is a whole lot of burner phones. Or Ho bags.

Well, I'm STILL suspended on WOV(That suspension should have ended days ago), so I'm looking for random gambling websites to post on. Abd I am not Karen/Nathan.
    You should head to the funny farm (zenzone) and join Moses (who is the only active poster). Between all the multiple personalities and sock puppets, that you and he both have, you two could have a hoot.....a regular gabfest.

You appear to have missed this post on WOV:

I will be leaving BlackjackPro on suspension indefinitely based on strong evidence it is a sock account of a banned member. Final disposition TBD while the situation develops.
    Time to make a new alias! How about "KenoKaren"?

Originally Posted by Spock View Post

I will be leaving BlackjackPro on suspension indefinitely based on strong evidence it is a sock account of a banned member. Final disposition TBD while the situation develops.
    I don't know why they think I am someone else there. I am not. I deserve to be unsuspended.

Originally Posted by Spock View Post

I don't know why they think I am someone else there. I am not. I deserve to be unsuspended.
    You will most likely survive as CoyoteMoonPro. Give that a try.

One thing's for certain. I really messed up by sending that unsolicited PM.

Thread Information