Page 241 of 501 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,820 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

True.

BLM loses their shit when one says ALL Lives Matter.

Imagine what some in that esteemed group would do if someone wore a White Lives Matter T-shirt.
    This is such a funny played out point. Say I had a charity that supported orphans. Now you might say "Everyone matters, not just orphans". And you'd have a point, a stupid one, but you'd have a point.

I can make a dozen other examples just like this, but carry on, genius.
    My point, you dumb fucking Cunt, was BLM's reaction to anyone that says ALL Lives Matter. I didn't make the point ALL Lives Matter, or even say everyone matters like one of your dozen lame ass examples. Since comprehension isn't your strong suit, below are my direct quotes.

Imagine what some in that esteemed group would do if someone wore a White Lives Matter T-shirt.
    I triggered one middling IQ snowflake.

I'm just pointing out something that is obvious to the thinking world but not this 'all lives matter' crowd.

Seriously. Nap it out.

I'm just trying to get you to grasp why your stupidity might annoy BLM people with an analogy you can (hopefully) comprehend.

When I said "you" I didn't mean YOU specifically. I'm using "you" to refer to anyone who thinks the 'all lives matter' crap is a point worth making/bringing up. Sooo fucking dumb.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 06-23-2020 at 01:11 AM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Where are the protests for a 3 YO shot and killed? Is his life worth less than George Floyd’s? Where is the looting of businesses? The destruction of statues? The burning of Puma Hoodies?
    Do you not get a protest only works if it makes someone uncomfortable? The black on black street violence would be something completely ineffective to protest against.

These concepts aren't that hard... wow.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Where are the protests for a 3 YO shot and killed? Is his life worth less than George Floyd’s? Where is the looting of businesses? The destruction of statues? The burning of Puma Hoodies?
    Do you not get a protest only works if it makes someone uncomfortable? The black on black street violence would be something completely ineffective to protest against.

Ok, enlighten me. Are you saying no one is “uncomfortable” with what is going on when 104 people are shot in one weekend in one city? That’s it is acceptable and nothing can be done about it? Yet the murder of one man could change things?

I can tell you I wasn’t “uncomfortable” about the murder of George Floyd, I was angry. And I want to see justice, which is his murderer rotting in jail for life.

But I can also tell you I’m angry about the exploitation of this by the media and some opportunist groups like BLM. The destruction of property has me angry, the Seattle freaks have me angry but they don’t make me uncomfortable.

But at least we know now a true far left fringe activist like yourself says nothing can be done about Black on Black crime and only SOME Black Lives Matter. But we knew that all along, didn’t we?

Ok, enlighten me. Are you saying no one is “uncomfortable” with what is going on when 104 people are shot in one weekend in one city? That’s it is acceptable and nothing can be done about it? Yet the murder of one man could change things?

I can tell you I wasn’t “uncomfortable” about the murder of George Floyd, I was angry. And I want to see justice, which is his murderer rotting in jail for life.

But I can also tell you I’m angry about the exploitation of this by the media and some opportunist groups like BLM. The destruction of property has me angry, the Seattle freaks have me angry but they don’t make me uncomfortable.

But at least we know now a true far left fringe activist like yourself says nothing can be done about Black on Black crime and only SOME Black Lives Matter. But we knew that all along, didn’t we?
    Danny gives me a lecture about reading comprehension. You guys put words into people's mouths so much. "True far left fringe activist". Do you really believe your shit, stupid old man? I'm an activist because I post occasionally on VCT? lol.

Fuuuuuucck you are stupid.

Thats the greatest thing about America. Even dumb *!#@$@$s such as yourself have been given the chance to be successful !

I'm explaining to you why protests are not done over thug violence. Thugs don't give a shit about protests. Protests are to make people uncomfortable. Goddam it shouldn't be that hard for you to understand. Literally. Seriously. WHAT THE FUCK!?!

It really ain't that hard you dumb fucking white trash.

Danny gives me a lecture about reading comprehension. You guys put words into people's mouths so much. "True far left fringe activist". Do you really believe your shit, stupid old man? I'm an activist because I post occasionally on VCT? lol.

Thats the greatest thing about America. Even dumb *!#@$@$s such as yourself have been given the chance to be successful !

I'm explaining to you why protests are not done over thug violence. Thugs don't give a shit about protests. Protests are to make people uncomfortable. Goddam it shouldn't be that hard for you to understand. Literally. Seriously. WHAT THE FUCK!?!

This must be when I’m supposed to use the word “Triggered”. Yes, you come off as a far left fringe activist. I don’t believe most liberals support the garbage you do. It’s still a small minority of America that supports and speaks like you.

And isn’t the use of the word “Thug” racist? That makes you a racist.

And you missed “rich” when you called me white trash. I’m never argued I wasn’t. I grew up poor white trash, and found a way to succeed through common sense and hard work. It’s a lost art among your generation of all races.

As a wise man once said, “I weep for the future”.

This must be when I’m supposed to use the word “Triggered”. Yes, you come off as a far left fringe activist. I don’t believe most liberals support the garbage you do. It’s still a small minority of America that supports and speaks like you.

And you missed “rich” when you called me white trash. I’m never argued I wasn’t. I grew up poor white trash, and found a way to succeed through common sense and hard work. It’s a lost art among your generation of all races.

Well it is pretty clear you're still stupid poo' white trash at heart.

What position have I ever taken that is a far left view? Please tell me. Maybe, Danny, and Bob21 can do your 3 stooges act for us.

lol at hating incompetent fascists means you're "far left". Thats where it all comes from. You ride Trump's tip and can't stand those who speak poorly of your god.

The greatest thing you guys do is sit around trying to convince each other who is the biggest racists. It is insane. It is either that, or I am far left and overly PC. There is no consistency. Thats why you dumb @#*&@s get taken in a 2-bit con such as Trump. Just duuuumb as fuck.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 06-23-2020 at 07:29 AM.

Using derogatory words or joking around isn't racist.
    At worst, it is bad manners.
    To be racist you have to be doing physical harm, hanging people, sending people to the oven... etc etc.
    Sitting back, on social media, calling each other racist or sexist is a bunch of bullshit.
    Rolling Fags in the park, probably, doesn't even count.
    My fathers generation were forced to kill a bunch of gooks.
    Does that make Vietnam Veterans racist??
    I think not.
    If you ran away to Canada does that make you Un-American?
    Yes.
    Last edited by monet; 06-23-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Well it is pretty clear you're still stupid poo' white trash at heart.

What position have I ever taken that is a far left view? Please tell me. Maybe, Danny, and Bob21 can do your 3 stooges act for us.

lol at hating incompetent fascists means you're "far left". Thats where it all comes from. You ride Trump's tip and can't stand those who speak poorly of your god.

The greatest thing you guys do is sit around trying to convince each other who is the biggest racists. It is insane. It is either that, or I am far left and overly PC. There is no consistency. Thats why you dumb @#*&@s get taken in a 2-bit con such as Trump. Just duuuumb as fuck.
    Accountinquestion, I wish you’d quit saying things I’ve never said. I’ve many times pointed out how I think you’re the resident expert on this site on all things concerning race and BLM topics since you once dated a Mexican girl.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Accountinquestion, I wish you’d quit saying things I’ve never said. I’ve many times pointed out how I think you’re the resident expert on this site on all things concerning race and BLM topics since you once dated a Mexican girl.
    This is like the third time you've said the same paragraph.

I get it, you get all charged up when I respond.

Your life must be fulfilling talking to yourself at dinner time.

I actually quit hanging out with quite a few friends when I learned of their propensity for lickin' boots. Hell, I even bought a nice pair of cowboy boots for ranch stuff. I might wear those and offer anyone a lick if it suits em. All this "Trump, he's such a bad-ass, he trolls the media and blah blah blah." See this is what I've realized. So many of these guys who never did too well in life are like "look at him, so strong, so greatly, so brave, he stands up to the media". I mean, thats a paraphrase but one sees this attitude to an extent I have NEVER seen during my lifetime.

Why is that?

Look losers, this guy literally drank unaided from a glass of water and this feat got him a standing ovation. EXCUSE THIS ONE FOR ME PLEASE. Oh man, that'd be rich. This is where you hero is at !

Anyway, point being here, is even if I don't hang out with bootlicking fascists, but I might see them on occasion.

HOWEVER, I'd *NEVER* associate with someone who welches on an agreement to donate to their favorite charity. Thats more trash than Bosox!

Originally Posted by monet View Post

You do blanket labels really well.
    First, one has to be racist, to call another person racist.
    True.

The original point was that Everyone is racist. Then the CUNT makes that point exactly and turns the thread into a BLM commercial and how so and so is white trash. Well done.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    This is like the third time you've said the same paragraph.

I get it, you get all charged up when I respond.

Your life must be fulfilling talking to yourself at dinner time.

I actually quit hanging out with quite a few friends when I learned of their propensity for lickin' boots. Hell, I even bought a nice pair of cowboy boots for ranch stuff. I might wear those and offer anyone a lick if it suits em. All this "Trump, he's such a bad-ass, he trolls the media and blah blah blah." See this is what I've realized. So many of these guys who never did too well in life are like "look at him, so strong, so greatly, so brave, he stands up to the media". I mean, thats a paraphrase but one sees this attitude to an extent I have NEVER seen during my lifetime.

Why is that?

Look losers, this guy literally drank unaided from a glass of water and this feat got him a standing ovation. EXCUSE THIS ONE FOR ME PLEASE. Oh man, that'd be rich. This is where you hero is at !

Anyway, point being here, is even if I don't hang out with bootlicking fascists, but I might see them on occasion.

HOWEVER, I'd *NEVER* associate with someone who welches on an agreement to donate to their favorite charity. Thats more trash than Bosox!
    First, I never welched on an agreement. I said from the beginning I’ll make a $100 donation to Salvation Army and I stand by that no matter what you do. I just said I’ll do it on my own time. You and one of you sock puppets is upset I haven’t done it right away. I never said I’d do it right away. Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

As far as protesting against black on black violence, I disagree with you. This is something people can protest against, but it’d go against the current BLM agenda. One the reason crime and murders occur at a much higher rate in poor government owned project areas is because of the cesspool our liberal government has created.

To stop crime and murders in these areas, “posters” could protest against liberals and ask for more police to be in these neighborhoods. But we know this would go against their current narrative. And we know with these Leftist innocent lives really don’t matter. Only criminal lives matter, if they further their agenda.

And by the way, the BLM group is really a leftist organization that is trying to destabilize our government so they can take over and steal from those with money by using the power of the government. This really isn’t about black lives. I can tell you aren’t smart enough to figure this all out. You’re in the same camp as MWP and Darkoz. You guys totally don’t have a clue what the real agenda is behind all these “protests”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    There's a dirt path near here to the mall and beyond, we like to take for a bit of hike, everyday. Anyway, I always keep a $100 bill on me. Over the last year, I've handed out two. To anyone who steps aside, instead of "bullying" their way through. I guess I don't have to tell you how rude people are, everyday, everyway.

Just curious if anyone thinks that Shackleford might be one on those gay guys on the down low??

I've been going to Diversity Tomorrow every now and then for the past couple weeks and I noticed that he never suspends that guy ams288.

Shackleford has stated that people used to say he was gay when he was a kid and he does have some effeminate characteristics.
    It's clear he likes women though so maybe he's bisexual? I don't know I was just wondering if anyone else thinks it's a possibility.............

Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
    Just curious if anyone thinks that Shackleford might be one on those gay guys on the down low??

I've been going to Diversity Tomorrow every now and then for the past couple weeks and I noticed that he never suspends that guy ams288.

Shackleford has stated that people used to say he was gay when he was a kid and he does have some effeminate characteristics.
    It's clear he likes women though so maybe he's bisexual? I don't know I was just wondering if anyone else thinks it's a possibility.............
    I probably shouldn’t add my two cents worth since I know nothing about it. But my take is Shackleford is a nerd. And I’ve never met a nerd who is gay. Most are just awkward around women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xA2VqPvBnQ
    Nerds don't bother with internet forums. Lol. Ever, see Shackleford try to answer a question that he didn't start with. Pitiful.

First, one has to be racist, to call another person racist.
    True.

The original point was that Everyone is racist. Then the CUNT makes that point exactly and turns the thread into a BLM commercial and how so and so is white trash. Well done.
    Lol I said nothing about BLM or supporting it. I just understand why protesting against random street violence is really truly stupid.

I mean look at Bob21 making fun of people who are protesting in a way that makes those in power UNCOMFORTABLE. Yet, he makes fun of them as if they're accomplishing nothing. Then you have Bosox who seems to legitimately wonder why people don't really truly pointlessly protest! Both thinking they're making some point. These are 2 guys on the same side.

It is just bullshit mental hamstering. You men think like women. Get off your knees.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 06-23-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Lol at Bob21 using his sleuthing powers to figure out my sock-puppets. Man, maybe him and Mickey can rub their brain cells together and out me. I'm actually Tasha's fake account. Yea, thats it. I have 8 fake accounts and Bob has only figured out 1. (not counting Tasha - Inspector Clouseau hasn't figured that one out! Ha! Got 'em)

Geniuses abound, oh yes they do.

Inspector Clouseau hasn't figured that one out!
    I just watched the original Pink Panther Movies, the other day, yet again.
    It is by far Racist towards Asians.
    They need to ban those movies.
    I seen Tina Fey is all upset about her blackface.
    They need to get rid of Black Jeopardy on SNL and Tom Hanks should be crucified in the media!!
    Power to the People and Black Lives Matter.
    Screw the Slant Eyed Girlfriends Slurping Noodles though!
    etc etc

Inspector Clouseau hasn't figured that one out!
    I just watched the original Pink Panther Movies, the other day, yet again.
    It is by far Racist towards Asians.
    They need to ban those movies.
    I seen Tina Fey is all upset about her blackface.
    They need to get rid of Black Jeopardy on SNL and Tom Hanks should be crucified in the media!!
    Power to the People and Black Lives Matter.
    Screw the Slant Eyed Girlfriends Slurping Noodles though!
    etc etc

Yea, it gets pretty deep. Like I get how historical blackface is not cool as in it almost always played on negative black stereotypes, but looool.

I read something (who knows if true) how aunt jemima's family was like 'damn we were proud of the happy positive black image'.

I mean, is the 'mamie' stereotype a thing anymore?

How about Eddie Murphy in his whiteface back in the day? Does a white person putting on blackface automatically make it racist? No. However the liberals who scream the most about this shit as basically the equivalent of bosox/bob21/danny but the opposite side of the coin.

Really takes a person with a PHD in ethnic studies to explain this shit at times.

The biggest loss to me will be the Dukes of Hazzard. Perhaps one of these days I'll make enough money - purchase the rights - then go redigitize the AMERICAN flag. We'll rename the General Lee to.. Hmm.. Trump's brand is shit. Carter was a good ol peanut farmer. Yea "The President Carter" Then we'd have a show.

A truly American show this was.

Just the good ol' boys
    Never meanin' no harm
    Beats all you never saw
    Been in trouble with the law
    Since the day they was born
    Staightenin' the curves
    Flattenin' the hills
    Someday the mountain might get 'em
    But the law never will
    Makin' their way
    The only way they know how
    That's just a little bit more
    Than the law will allow
    Makin' their way
    The only way they know how yeah
    That's just a little bit more
    Than the law will allow
    I'm a good ol' boy
    You know my momma loves me
    But she don't understand
    They keep a showin' my hands
    And not my face on TV

Lol at Bob21 using his sleuthing powers to figure out my sock-puppets. Man, maybe him and Mickey can rub their brain cells together and out me. I'm actually Tasha's fake account. Yea, thats it. I have 8 fake accounts and Bob has only figured out 1. (not counting Tasha - Inspector Clouseau hasn't figured that one out! Ha! Got 'em)

Geniuses abound, oh yes they do.
    accountinquestion, you know how I can tell you’re a hard core leftist liberal? You aren’t very smart and you have no sense of humor. This is the hallmark of being a liberal.

Look, I know your fanboy (forgot his handle now) who was upset with me since I didn’t make a donation immediately wasn’t your sock puppet. He was just a fellow liberal who was trying to make a point, which had nothing to do with anything.

And again I see you spent time posting on something that was irrelevant. Does that mean you don’t have a clue when it comes to what the Black Lives Matter group agenda is? Don’t feel bad because probably 90% of the protesters don’t get it either. They are just pawns in a leftist movement.

Btw, do you know the words “social justice” are key words to this movement and have nothing to do with “social justice”? These are code words the Left uses to try to instill a socialist government, and confuse goofballs like you.
    Last edited by Bob21; 06-23-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Thread Information