Page 244 of 501 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post

Nothing huh? Your comments below read like something a BLM advocate would say.

I'm just trying to get you to grasp why your stupidity might annoy BLM people

I'm just pointing out something that is obvious to the thinking world but not this 'all lives matter' crowd.

I'm using "you" to refer to anyone who thinks the 'all lives matter' crap is a point worth making
    And I said nothing about BLM directly. I was helping explain to you how a BLM supporter would see something.

If I was want to save rain-forest I don't go chain myself to a palm tree in south cali then go on and on about how all trees matter. Something like that. Just close your eyes and think really really hard.

And thank you for making my point.
    Listen you dumb Cunt, I said:
    Your comments read like something a BLM advocate would say.

Thanks for making my point.
    Originally you said I gave a "commercial" for BLM.
    No, I came to the defense of someone you were calling "stupid poo' white trash". Then I tried to bring you back to the original point Monet and I were making which was calling someone racist probably means the name caller is racist too. Anyhow, turning the thread into a BLM commercial is obviously hyperbole, you know not meant to be taken literally. But it seems you did anyway by saying, "I gave a commercial for BLM". Your problem is you glom onto a few words and then take a shit on the thread. My problem is I respond to your shit and then have to spend the next 10 posts in a vain attempt of bringing you back to the original quote.

Which was:

The original point was that Everyone is racist. Then the CUNT makes that point exactly and turns the thread into a BLM commercial and how so and so is white trash. Well done.
    You still know far more about BLM than me, no matter how "liberal" I am.
    Okay, I know more about BLM than you do.
    I keep up on current events, pay my taxes, vote, and own my own home.
    And my wife and I don’t live with our parents, like you do. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But if I did, I wouldn’t have denied it like you did before copping to it.
    Run along now.
    lol. I like how you feel you set your joke up.

This is what I mean about people making up stuff. At least my insults come from the heart.

Arguing with a gnat is beyond pointless.

You do have me curious when I denied this, then copped to it, but... pointless. Like everything you say, Danny.
    Look accouninquestion, I feel for you. I get it, you don't have much to work with. I mean your only real claim to fame is you once dated a Mexican girl.
    Let's make this quote box even longer!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Originally Posted by monet View Post

I'm just pointing out something that is obvious to the thinking world but not this 'all lives matter' crowd.

I'm using "you" to refer to anyone who thinks the 'all lives matter' crap is a point worth making
    And I said nothing about BLM directly. I was helping explain to you how a BLM supporter would see something.

If I was want to save rain-forest I don't go chain myself to a palm tree in south cali then go on and on about how all trees matter. Something like that. Just close your eyes and think really really hard.

No, I came to the defense of someone you were calling "stupid poo' white trash". Then I tried to bring you back to the original point Monet and I were making which was calling someone racist probably means the name caller is racist too. Anyhow, turning the thread into a BLM commercial is obviously hyperbole, you know not meant to be taken literally. But it seems you did anyway by saying, "I gave a commercial for BLM". Your problem is you glom onto a few words and then take a shit on the thread. My problem is I respond to your shit and then have to spend the next 10 posts in a vain attempt of bringing you back to the original quote.

Which was:

The original point was that Everyone is racist. Then the CUNT makes that point exactly and turns the thread into a BLM commercial and how so and so is white trash. Well done.
    And my wife and I don’t live with our parents, like you do. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But if I did, I wouldn’t have denied it like you did before copping to it.
    Run along now.
    lol. I like how you feel you set your joke up.

This is what I mean about people making up stuff. At least my insults come from the heart.

Arguing with a gnat is beyond pointless.

You do have me curious when I denied this, then copped to it, but... pointless. Like everything you say, Danny.
    Look accouninquestion, I feel for you. I get it, you don't have much to work with. I mean your only real claim to fame is you once dated a Mexican girl.
    Let's make this quote box even longer!
    Y
    O
    U

A
    R
    E

N
    O
    T

M
    A
    K
    I
    N
    G

I
    T

L
    O
    N
    G
    E
    R

U
    N
    L
    E
    S
    S

Y
    O
    U

S
    T
    R
    E
    T
    C
    H

O
    U
    T

Y
    O
    U
    R

R
    E
    S
    P
    O
    N
    S
    E
    S

!
    !
    !
    !
    !

J
    U
    S
    T

S

A

Y

I

N

G

Which was:

Run along now.

Here you go you despicable Cunt. This was written to you (not by me).

You are trying to come across as a normal caring human being (hopefully you are) who just so happens still lives at home with his parents. However, you are possibly sizing up all your parent's assets and how their will is made out are you not? Just another typical liberal fuck hoping to get a free ride by bringing home that virus. Please be patient you will eventually get your inheritance, no need to push it dirt bag.
    And your lying cowardly denial:

lol I live with my parents? No my parents are isolated so I take care of them at times for their shopping needs and go visit them at times. Good try. They really have no real in person human contact outside of neighbors and my sister. My parent's dont have enough money that I care about and I never cared about money to begin with.
    Then you copped to it:

I was curious if that was going to be a thing by some unimaginative person. Ok, yea, I live with my parents.

Back to the basement for you Cunt.
    Excellent research work Danny the Gnat! I was wondering if I didn't actually say such a thing because it is so stupid. Sure, I live with my parents.

I also have wings and can fly, bro.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Danny, would you do me a favor and look for the post where Mickey asked Dan to ban me? You seem like the man for the job.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

The Too Live Crew version is much better.
    I still know the entire Me So Horny song.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    The Too Live Crew version is much better.
    I still know the entire Me So Horny song.

Pop That Pu$$y is much better though. I still have these cassettes from back in the day.

HippieBob over there on DT showing his stupidity again not knowing how Subway works.

Which was:

Run along now.

Here you go you despicable Cunt. This was written to you (not by me).

You are trying to come across as a normal caring human being (hopefully you are) who just so happens still lives at home with his parents. However, you are possibly sizing up all your parent's assets and how their will is made out are you not? Just another typical liberal fuck hoping to get a free ride by bringing home that virus. Please be patient you will eventually get your inheritance, no need to push it dirt bag.
    And your lying cowardly denial:

lol I live with my parents? No my parents are isolated so I take care of them at times for their shopping needs and go visit them at times. Good try. They really have no real in person human contact outside of neighbors and my sister. My parent's dont have enough money that I care about and I never cared about money to begin with.
    Then you copped to it:

I was curious if that was going to be a thing by some unimaginative person. Ok, yea, I live with my parents.

Back to the basement for you Cunt.
    Excellent research work Danny the Gnat! I was wondering if I didn't actually say such a thing because it is so stupid. Sure, I live with my parents.
    Yeah, it took me all of two minutes looking through my posts, since I responded to the guy that called you out.

You are like Peter, before the rooster crows, you disowned your parents three times. Nice work Cunt.

$2.50 chip debate.

Can't believe nobody understands why these exist. They are for blackjack and games with commission in jurisdictions where actual cash or coins are not allowed to be used for gambling.

You are like Peter, before the rooster crows, you disowned your parents three times. Nice work Cunt.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt what is that I hear? flying around my face? oh it is Danny the Gnat from VCT!

Disowned my parents... Lets see. I copped to seeing them in person and not wishing to pass covid to them. They're pretty isolated and at very very low risk currently. From that I am told I live with my parents. (again - geniuses here. Too many really) Then I sarcastically say I live with my parents just so you'll shut-up. Then you spend your time playing "gotcha!". Thats the complete story.

If you want to think I live with my parents, knock yourself out.

However, how have I disowned them 3 times? who is Peter? Family Guy? Bible? what? Make sense Gnat. Try.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt what is that I hear? flying around my face? oh it is Danny the Gnat from VCT!

Disowned my parents... Lets see. I copped to seeing them in person and not wishing to pass covid to them. They're pretty isolated and at very very low risk currently. From that I am told I live with my parents. (again - geniuses here. Too many really) Then I sarcastically say I live with my parents just so you'll shut-up. Then you spend your time playing "gotcha!". Thats the complete story.
    If you want to think I live with my parents, knock yourself out.
    However, how have I disowned them 3 times?

Lol. The Cunt doesn't have to write a paper with references and such, but knock yourself out.

That's real sarcasm there Cunt.

You can go on denying it, which wasn't even said to me but someone else on here, sarcastically. LOl

Okay I and everyone else on here thinks you still live with your parents. Got it.

Lol. The Cunt doesn't have to write a paper with references and such, but knock yourself out.

You can go on denying it, which wasn't even said to me but someone else on here, sarcastically. LOl

Okay I and everyone else on here thinks you still live with your parents. Got it.
    Like I said, I also have wings and can fly. If you want to go jumping around your own house with your wife telling her how you schooled accountinquestion because now everyone KNOWS he lives with his parents, then enjoy that slice of life. Gnat.

I'd still like to know how I disowned my parents. You say the stupidest shit. We all give Singer shit and Tasha shit, but you somehow fly under the radar as a legit moron.

I'd still like to know how I disowned my parents.
    By being a dipshit son I guess. You can explain that better than anyone. Another trip down memory lane so you can do some more denying.

I am not in a risk group, but I live with people who are.
    I live with my parents? No

I said my parents were isolated, meaning they live with themselves.
    Ok, yea, I live with my parents

Your parents must be soooo proud. Their son is a dipshit dope smoker living in their basement and talking tough on the internet. Congrats.

By being a dipshit son I guess. You can explain that better than anyone. Another trip down memory lane so you can do some more denying.

Your parents must be soooo proud. Their son is a dipshit dope smoker living in their basement and talking tough on the internet. Congrats.
    So what I'm gathering is you don't know what the word disowned means. I assume you don't live with your parents. That doesn't mean you "disowned" them. See, idiot?

Yes, I live with someone who is has a medical issue that would put them in a higher-risk category. She is not related to me. Your inferences are so pathetic. Such a fucking gnat. A real legitimate air-thief.

Yes, I live with someone who is has a medical issue that would put them in a higher-risk category. She is not related to me. Your inferences are so pathetic. Such a fucking gnat. A real legitimate air-thief.
    Damn Cunt, you don’t have to write a paper with references and such. Lol. Seeing as how you have hung up on a word again, disowned was hyperbole. Denial you can take literally.

As in:

They really have no real in person human contact outside of neighbors and my sister.
    Sounds like you’re now gonna go with the asthmatic girlfriend routine. Make sure you keep track of all the new lies you’re telling. Pot and internet feuds aren’t a good combination. Lol...

I wonder if his parents are proud of their son for once dating a Mexican girl. I wonder if accouninquestion brags about it to his parents the way he brags about it on the Internet.

I wonder if his parents are proud of their son for once dating a Mexican girl. I wonder if accouninquestion brags about it to his parents the way he brags about it on the Internet.
    You and Danny should form something like NATO but for VCT posters. A pact of mutual defense. You guys need it with your weakboy insults.

I am impressed though that Danny didn't fall for my "I have wings and can fly" bit. He somehow sensed the sarcasm on that one. Not sure how, but he did...

Oh yea! And Danny, you now don't know what hyperbole is. You said I disowned my parents. You just totally misused the word disowned, it wasn't "hyperbole". fuckin' tard.

Oh yea! And Danny, you now don't know what hyperbole is. You said I disowned my parents. You just totally misused the word disowned, it wasn't "hyperbole". fuckin' tard.
    Oh, I now don't know what hyperbole is....Lol You got me there Cunt, NOT.

Hyperbole definition: exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally. Obviously you didn't "disown" your parents by denying that you live with them. Misusing a word..LMAO. Nice try genius.

Thread Information