Page 472 of 501 FirstFirst ... 372422462468469470471472473474475476482 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,440 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    And....Mdawg has now been Suspended himself by Dieter... He apparently thinks that Mdawg saying that Turkeys are pardoned on Thanksgiving was an insult to Oncedear. It clearly wasn't an insult to Oncedear, it was a lighthearted defense to Oncedear, not an insult to him. Dieter's out of control and even Soopoo(Who admires Dieter a lot) called him out on Suspending Mdawg when Mdawg was defending Oncedear with a lighthearted joke and demanded Dieter unsuspend Mdawg. Shame, Dieter was actually normal, reasonable, mature, and rational before becoming an Admin. Then he changed for the worse after becoming Admin. I definitely wasn't expecting Dieter to change for the worse after becoming Admin. It's a real shame.
    How do you even know Herr Dieter was normal, reasonable mature and rational LOFL when he was an invisible no namer before becoming Rusty's dirty work high paying dictator. Most people leave some kind of mark on the forums ex SOOPOOP cuckold, EvenBob in house resident know it all, Alan RIP 18 yos, Singer legend, last but not least, you holding the record for most socks/dupes ever created, rivalled by one other poster who is gaining significant ground the last few years. But Herr Dieter was a complete nobody prior to his " promotion" once again LOFL !

Love the convo about cross dressing Nareed. Completely agree with Duff on this one.

Calling yourself a female when your are clearly a male, no matter what surgery you may or may not have had, is an insult to humanity!

I recall meeting Nareed at a WoV Spring Fling.

Nareed wore a dark frock, smoked, and was kind enough to give all attendees a welcoming gift of Mexican candies.

Nice person.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I recall meeting Nareed at a WoV Spring Fling.

Nareed wore a dark frock, smoked, and was kind enough to give all attendees a welcoming gift of Mexican candies.

Nice person.
    You can be a nice person and a fruitcake with a mental disorder at the same time.

She/He also holds the record surpassing EvenSlob for the most posts per capita. I beleive she is still top 5 at Rusty's house, without posting for the last 7 or 8 years.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    She/He also holds the record surpassing EvenSlob for the most posts per capita. I beleive she is still top 5 at Rusty's house, without posting for the last 7 or 8 years.
    Take that Alex Wolf !

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    You can be a nice person and a fruitcake with a mental disorder at the same time.
    True, but in Nareed's case I saw no evidence of a mental disorder, just a gay guy who liked to dress up in women's clothing and act like a woman.

Unusual perhaps, but not quite a "mental disorder:" what DSM code is assigned to that sort of thing?
    What, Me Worry?

True, but in Nareed's case I saw no evidence of a mental disorder, just a gay guy who liked to dress up in women's clothing and act like a woman.

Unusual perhaps, but not quite a "mental disorder:" what DSM code is assigned to that sort of thing?
    Wasn't Nareed a Transexual?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Wasn't Nareed a Transexual?
    Dunno, I never checked.

If so I'd sue the doc that did the surgery...not particularly attractive if you catch my drift.

Looked just like a Mexican man in drag.

No bosoms that I recall, and as for Nareed's nether bits, I haven't a clue.
    What, Me Worry?

Love the convo about cross dressing Nareed. Completely agree with Duff on this one.
    Name:  ts.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  52.6 KB

WOV has a Pronoun Policy?

Seriously?
    Laces Out!__DAN!

When in doubt, just say "HEY YOU!"

Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    WOV has a Pronoun Policy?

Seriously?
    LULZ, I rarely check in on that site but thanks for posting about this.
    I skimmed a bit and read about 7 or 8 posts on the subject.
    Those Fuckers have gone completely insane from Wiz to Once Dear on down.
    Fucking Faggots.

Not addressing someone by their preferred pronoun is wrong.

It's as wrong as calling your mother "dad,"and vice versa.

You should be slapped, scorned, and punished for such effrontery.
    What, Me Worry?

I've always hung out with transexuals, especially on....

In this day and age, your dad might in fact be your mom!

At the lesbian rallies they chant:

"TRANSWOMEN ARE.......MEN!"

Lesbos refuse to have sex with Transwomen. Do you know why? It's pretty simple. They don't like dick. They like pussy.

That's why at their rallies the lesbos chant:

The trannies complain to high hell that the lesbos won't have sex with them. WTF?

If you have a dick but call yourself a woman I am under no obligation whatsoever to call you she/her so don't expect me to call you that. You're a fucking he/him. And if a trannie don't like it I'll kick him in the balls.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    If you have a dick but call yourself a woman I am under no obligation whatsoever to call you she/her so don't expect me to call you that.
    Fair enough, but what about trannies who go through surgery to lob off male genitalia and surgically implant a pussy?

Would you fuck one?

If not, why not, if having a hot pocket pussy is the defining characteristic of womanhood?
    What, Me Worry?

If you have a dick but call yourself a woman I am under no obligation whatsoever to call you she/her so don't expect me to call you that.
    Fair enough, but what about trannies who go through surgery to lob off male genitalia and surgically implant a pussy?

Would you fuck one?

If not, why not, if having a hot pocket pussy is the defining characteristic of womanhood?
    If you think leftover scrotum is equivalent - brother, I dont even know where to begin.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Would you fuck one?

If you think leftover scrotum is equivalent - brother, I dont even know where to begin.

That stopped me in my tracks.

But here's a MrV legal question of sorts. I don't have a problem adhering to the pronoun of whatever gender someone decides they want to be in the here and now. For example, I prefer Them, an homage to that sci-fi classic with the giant ants. But how can a person who was one gender for Time A and transitioned to a different gender in Time B expect to be able to impose a pronoun on the past? If you dealt with someone who was a "he" for 20 years, and you are referring to past events, how can it be wrong to use the pronoun the person was at the time of the events?

The idea that a person can impose a pronoun after the fact of events seems like spoiled narcissism to me, and also legally incorrect. Nobody has the power to alter past reality, to impose changes upon actual history based on present preferences. Shouldn't a person adhere to self references that are accurate to the gender at the time of described events?

Thread Information