Page 279 of 505 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329379 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 10091

Thread: The WoV Thread

Kew and Alan, the two biggest, TEMPORARY multiple forum quitters of all time. They both have one thing in common, huge attention whores.

Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Guess who also left WOV today........
    Damn you jpfromla. I do not read WOV but I had to go there to find out the answer. I cannot believe KJ so badly wanted to go back to a forum, get suspended at least twice in three months and now wants to quit. Ironically, it is about an argument with Alan that they had repeatedly here, abut the counting of two neighboring blackjack tables. They should have copied and pasted their battles from here over to there and saved themselves from carpal tunnel syndrome.

By the way, I did not know that I partake in a urinal forum.

Originally Posted by Deech View Post
    Originally Posted by jpfromla View Post
    Guess who also left WOV today........
    Damn you jpfromla. I do not read WOV but I had to go there to find out the answer. I cannot believe KJ so badly wanted to go back to a forum, get suspended at least twice in three months and now wants to quit. Ironically, it is about an argument with Alan that they had repeatedly here, abut the counting of two neighboring blackjack tables. They should have copied and pasted their battles from here over to there and saved themselves from carpal tunnel syndrome.

By the way, I did not know that I partake in a urinal forum.
    They have to call this place something as they emasculate themselves by subjecting themselves to being cucked and fucked by the rules on that forum. Fitting that they chose urinal. Bunch of fucking idiots.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Kew and Alan, the two biggest, TEMPORARY multiple forum quitters of all time. They both have one thing in common, huge attention whores.
    It's well-known what a degenerate loser in gambling and life Alan has always been. What's a little odd is how anyone anywhere cannot and/or will not see that kew is nothing but a thread from the same pathetic cloth.

Certainly, kew is constantly in dire need of attention and relevance. And money. But Alan does not go into his moronic arguments with the intention of receiving attention. It's just that he can't help himself. All those ex-wives and girlfriends....do you think Alan's propensity to foolishly argue on and on and on had nothing to do with the divorces and breakups?

I wouldn't be surprised if he gives up and starts dating kew. Each other is about all either of them have left.

The lunatic Robert E Dietz started on his “Anonymous” posters on these forums hiding behind keywords because they are not public. I’m sure I am one of those or the ONE he is talking about when he says he thought he knew people. And he brings up KJ being bashed for being gay.

This clown always claims he is a “public figure”. No one here has met him or knows who the fuck he is other than a wannabe handicapper that says he doesn’t promote his services. I can guarantee far more people on these forums have MET me, know where I live and my business history. They may not like me, but they know I’m a real guy. Not some name on some handicapping site that is in an industry filled with crooks. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of your credibility RED.

But I am the anonymous one and he is the public figure. Get the fuck out RED.

Has to be eating you up the country moved on from COVID and even the CDC you swore by is recommending less testing and no quarantine after traveling.

Just a bitter old man, going blind it appears.
    Last edited by The Boz; 08-27-2020 at 11:04 AM.

The Ditz has deemed KJ's gayness as the reason for him becoming a target in the forums. Hahahahaha!!! That's funny. Typical left wing bullshit. KJ and I got along fine for years. That is, until I gave my opinion of the double up bug. Then he started making ad hominem attacks on me. He hasn't quit doing it either. That is, when he is posting here.

I would ask redietz one question. This forum is mostly heterosexuals. Can you name any member who hasn't been the target of attacks?

And do you know how many times KJ has accused myself and others of being gay? Many, many times.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    The lunatic Robert E Dietz started on his “Anonymous” posters on these forums hiding behind keywords because they are not public. I’m sure I am one of those or the ONE he is talking about when he says he thought he knew people. And he brings up KJ being bashed for being gay.

This clown always claims he is a “public figure”. No one here has met him or knows who the fuck he is other than a wannabe handicapper that says he doesn’t promote his services. I can guarantee far more people on these forums have MET me, know where I live and my business history. They may not like me, but they know I’m a real guy. Not some name on some handicapping site that is in an industry filled with crooks. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of your credibility RED.

Has to be eating you up the country moved on from COVID and even the CDC you swore by is recommending less testing and no quarantine after traveling.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The Ditz has deemed KJ's gayness as the reason for him becoming a target in the forums. Hahahahaha!!! That's funny. Typical left wing bullshit. KJ and I got along fine for years. That is, until I gave my opinion of the double up bug. Then he started making ad hominem attacks on me. He hasn't quit doing it either. That is, when he is posting here.

I would ask redietz one question. This forum is mostly heterosexuals. Can you name any member who hasn't been the target of attacks?

And do you know how many times KJ has accused myself and others of being gay? Many, many times.
    I think it is pretty obvious that Redietz swings both ways.
    It kinda reminds me of the time I watched the full movie "Duck You Sucker" or some call it "A Fistful of Dynamite" with Rod Steiger and James Coburn.

More wisdom and Tales from the Dumpster from Darky Oz at WoV.

Talking about how he “stays away from credit cards”. If in the unlikely event he has a credit score and any reported income that would qualify him for a CC, this shows he isn’t a true AP.

Even non gambling AP’s play the CC card game to earn miles, rebates and other freebies. There are many websites dedicated to it. It’s easy, free money of 1-3% or more back or discounted on every purchase. The man shows more and more how much of a fraud and liar he is daily.

I would assume he only deals in cash for reasons most of us understand. And it’s why he was a robbery target. I get having a bankroll and some assets in cash, but I don’t believe he even understand how to get free money on every purchase. Especially for someone bringing in $20K a week in profits.

These people following him must be stupider than him, if possible.

Everything about this guy is a Case Study in why people end up old, broke and dependent on the system.

He is a virtual walking example of how NOT to go through life.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

It kinda reminds me of the time I watched the full movie "Duck You Sucker" or some call it "A Fistful of Dynamite" with Rod Steiger and James Coburn.

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania.

What I'm not is fat, anonymous, and stupid, which is no way to go through life, son.

I have it on good information that Mike AKA Wizard of Cock, was at a bachelor party for gay people last night and he was on his hands and knees for a solid hour, sucked off at least two dozen bareback cocks, while he had a tablet in his right hand issuing punishment on some gambling website.

It was reported to me that after he was finished with about one dozen cocks his wife FaceTimes his cell phone and he told the room to be quiet and someone heard his wife say, "what is that white stuff running from your lips Mike". And he said he was at a Starbucks and just had a cinnamon roll with extra creamy sauce on it.

It was reported to me that he was actually saying "there take that" into his tablet just as a very large, very thick cock was being shoved into his mouth with another person holding the back of his head. Mike The Wizard Of Cock started to pull back and you could hear the guy say that was fucking his mouth MY DOG, MY DOG. MY DOG GIDDY-UP, is exactly what was reported to me.

As soon as the guy was done with his mouth Mike the Wizard of Cock goes right back to his tablet and starts talking into it saying things such as "disrespect me motherfucker I'll show you". Right about that time Mike looks over his shoulder and sees about a 14 inch cock and the guys putting a glob of KY Lube on it and tells Mike to bend over like the suck ass gay dog he really is. And Mike the Wizard of Cock kept repeating MY DOG with definite pain as he was being ridden, of course DOGGIE STYLE!

I have it on very good information EvenBob was at the bachelor party and getting his cock sucked by his boss. I also have it on very good information. Mike the Wizard of Cock had an assistant there and the assistant was wiping Mikes lips after each load. Mike the Wizard of Cock was praising his overweight well educated and well spoken assistant saying "thank you for being MY DOG".
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 08-28-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Big surprise, Alan is back less then 1 week after quitting, he can't live without the forums, massive withdrawals. I wonder if someone is going to snitch on him, as pay back, after all the times he's done it to others. I thought he was above silver mining ROFLMAO!!!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post

I'm just a sweet transvestite from Transsexual, Transylvania.

What I'm not is fat, anonymous, and stupid, which is no way to go through life, son.
    Weird. Just plain weird.

Don'tcha just LOVE IT when almost everyone is finally seeing the lying, strange, queer libtard that I've seen for years!

Mike the Wizard of Cock and his assistant MY DOG with their transsexual internet member divulging a few details about their professional relationship.

My boyfriends Mike the Wizard of Cock and his assistant MY DOG and I are pretty sexual people we do enjoy messing around and touching each other, and have had sex a few times, but never with other people. At least that's what they tell me and write on the internet so often. And Mike the Wizard of Cock and MY DOG would never lie to me!

You see it all started one day when Mike's best friend came over, the well educated, well spoken and Vegas big daddy, the chubby little tiny dick-off MY DOG. We were all hanging out. We’d addressed the subject of a threesome with this guy before, but had never acted on it.

We were sitting on the couch watching Star Wars. I was sitting on Mike the Wizard of Cocks lap and I could feel him getting hard underneath me, all 3 inches of bisexual dickie. I carefully adjusted myself and I felt him quiver. His friend was slowly becoming aware of what was going on. As we walked out of the room towards the hallway to his bedroom he stopped and said, “Hey, girly, is it okay if MY DOG (not his real name) joins us?”

I said yes.

It was two bisexual internet gurus who are so fucking powerful with their keyboard fingers pleasuring me at once, that sent shivers to my transsexual pussy hole.

In the bedroom, he is in charge of almost everything that happens, but if I say no, he always stops instantly and I allow it because he pays me cash to fuck my tranny hole.

He commanded me to take my shirt off. I took my time, slowly removing my shirt, teasing him. Then when I got to my underwear he got impatient. He lunged at me, pinning me hard against the wall and ripped off my bra. Literally ripped it in half. MY DOG was cheering him on and MY DOG said that he couldn't wait to get his dickie hard so he could get some stinky tranny pussy hole as well

Now he was excited. Both Mike and MY DOG were wearing sweat-pants and I could see their tiny boners pressing out against them. My top half was completely naked now, and both of them were practically quivering with excitement. MY DOG actually repeated to Mike to praise the ground he walks on and tell him that he is the best poster that he ever had on the forum. I don't know what all that's about but it was so fucking exciting I actually started to cream from my tranny hole!

Mike threw me onto his bed, pinning me down, holding me there. MY DOG came down right next to him and helped him hold me tightly in place. I tried to lean up to kiss Mike but he lightly shoved my head back down and bit my breast, hard, his teeth chewing on my nipple. I moaned so so loudly as he moved his head up, pulling on the top of my nipple as he moved his head away from my chest. It felt so, so good.

While Mike was on one nipple, MY DOG was on the other. I hadn’t really had any sexual contact with MY DOG before so he didn’t know what I liked. At first he was gentle and careful and then he saw when Mike pulled his lips back off of my nipple and noticed his teeth biting me. Then MY DOG did it too. Both of them had their teeth grinding on my nipples, making me moan so loudly I was nearly screaming. Mike loves it when I moan. It encourages him to go harder, and harder he went.

After a few minutes they took their mouthes off of my breasts. I was panting with excitement, my tiny fake boyish breasts were bright red and there were teeth marks all over my nipples. Mike and MY DOG were both smiling as they looked at me, covered in sweat and laying there on the bed like a feast for them. Mike moved away for a moment, to grab rope, a blindfold, and nipple clamps, and while he was gone MY DOG went back to biting my breast. But instead of grinding his teeth on my nipples, he bit them a little at a time, like a snake lunging at it’s prey. Repeatedly he bit them, only for a few moments, and then Mike was back. He placed the items on the pillow beside my head. Then he moved away from my chest and down to my legs. He took off my pants, leaving only my underwear on. WHICH BY THE WAY WAS A TIGHT FITTING PINK THONG WITH THE LETTERS WOV ON THEM. MIKE ALWAYS POINTED TO THOSE CLAIMING HE GETS HIS DICKIE HARD JUST LOOKING AT THOSE 3 LETTERS. Then he sat back for a moment and he and MY DOG looked at me and actually asked me if I would enter into a marriage with him and his overweight stupid as hell retarded wife he married because her parents had some money.

I was laying on my bed, my arms at my sides where they had been pinned, my legs spread apart slightly. I was wearing the pink thong and that was it. MY DOG removed it pretty quickly AND CONFESSED HE WAS IN LOVE WITH MY TRANNY HOLE GEAR SHIFT, whatever the fuck that meant.

Then Mike took action. He moved himself down to my lower half, putting his fingers on top of my pussy. He rubbed me for a few minutes while MY DOG kissed me. And then Mike the Wizard of Cock took off his pants. I could see his boner even clearer now through his boxers. He moved MY DOG to the side and laid over me, thrusting himself against me. I moaned as he did so. Then MY DOG removed his pants and boxers, allowing his member to be free.

Then they teased me. Both of their dickies were hard and throbbing with anticipation as they waited to go inside of me, teasing me. Mike put his tip into me, and then removed it quickly again. MY DOG flipped me onto my side and bit my neck, his dick pressing against my ass. Then Mike took full control.

He flipped me onto my back and pinned me there. And then, harder than he had ever before, he thrust himself into my transsexual pussy. I moaned so loudly as he did so that it was almost a yell. He was thrusting so hard and so fast that we were both out of breath quickly, but he was still going.

While he was making me scream, MY DOG had grabbed the rope and my hands. He tied me to the bed, forcing my arms above my head. I was completely helpless as he did so. Mike stopped fucking me for a second to grab the blindfold. He moved his mouth up next to my ear and said, “Baby, are you okay with this?” I nodded and he smiled before picking up the blindfold and covering my eyes. MY DOG SAID, DON'T WORRY BABY I WILL TIP YOU AT LEAST A HUNDRED WHEN WE SHOOT OUR CREAMY LOADS INTO YOUR HOLE,

Then he was inside of my again, thrusting so hard that I thought I was going to burst open. One of them was biting my nipples. Then someone forced open my mouth and a dick was inside. MY DOGS, because Mike hadn’t stopped fucking me yet. I gave him a blowjob, my moaning and near yelling enhancing it as I did so. Then Mike pulled out and I felt him cumming onto my stomach. Warm and wet. He rubbed it around with his fingers before I felt the dick that was in my mouth ejaculate. I swallowed, and once he finished, he took it out. THEN MY DOGGY WENT DOWN AND LICKED UP MIKE'S CREAMY LITTLE LOAD HE SHOT ON MY STOMACH.

Then they flipped me onto my side and one was in my ass and the other was in my pussy, taking turns, at one point it felt like both at once, if that was even possible. My entire body was shaking as they fucked me so hard that I screamed with pleasure. They kept going, not stopping for a while as they did so.

Then I was flat on my stomach, my face pressed into the pillow as they fucked me. I felt one of them cum in my transsexual asshole!

A few minutes later I was laying on my back again. Pain shot through my chest as they chewed on my breasts again. I felt one of them thrust into my pussy. It was raw by now from all of the times they had gone inside of it and they were going so fast it hurt, but the rawness of the flesh inside of my pussy made it feel so, so good. They kept going for a while. I was their toy, to do with that they wished.

Then it all stopped. I yelped as they pulled their teeth off of my breasts one last time, taking the nipple clamps with them, the snap of them leaving my flesh making me squirm with pleasure. MY DOG untied my blindfold and the roped binding me to the bed. Mike was still inside of me, still thrusting so, so hard that I screamed with pleasure again. He slowly removed himself from inside of me, moving up so that his head was next to mine. MY DOG did the same, on my opposite side.

Mike the Wizard of Cock ran his fingers over the teeth marks covering my breasts. They had been bitten so hard I was surprised they weren’t bleeding. He ran his hands up to my face, moving my sweaty hair off of my forehead. “Did you like that baby?” I nodded. THEN MIKE THE WIZARD OF COCK AND MYDOG ENTERED INTO A KISS AND VISUALLY TRADED SALIVA. Mike and MY DOG smiled. They helped me up. My breasts were hot and I had trouble putting my pants on because my transsexual pussy was throbbing so much. I didn’t put on a bra or panties. My bra was ripped, and the pressure of it probably would’ve made my nipples hurt.

MY DOG carried me because my pussy was so raw it hurt to walk.

It was so, so worth it though. And best of all they promised me if I keep allowing them the sessions that eventually I would be suspension free, whatever the fuck that meant.
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 08-28-2020 at 11:44 PM.

Did someone forget to take their lithium today?.........wtf?
    TLDR

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    I have it on good information that Mike AKA Wizard of Cock, was at a bachelor party for gay people last night and he was on his hands and knees for a solid hour, sucked off at least two dozen bareback cocks, while he had a tablet in his right hand issuing punishment on some gambling website.

It was reported to me that after he was finished with about one dozen cocks his wife FaceTimes his cell phone and he told the room to be quiet and someone heard his wife say, "what is that white stuff running from your lips Mike". And he said he was at a Starbucks and just had a cinnamon roll with extra creamy sauce on it.

It was reported to me that he was actually saying "there take that" into his tablet just as a very large, very thick cock was being shoved into his mouth with another person holding the back of his head. Mike The Wizard Of Cock started to pull back and you could hear the guy say that was fucking his mouth MY DOG, MY DOG. MY DOG GIDDY-UP, is exactly what was reported to me.

As soon as the guy was done with his mouth Mike the Wizard of Cock goes right back to his tablet and starts talking into it saying things such as "disrespect me motherfucker I'll show you". Right about that time Mike looks over his shoulder and sees about a 14 inch cock and the guys putting a glob of KY Lube on it and tells Mike to bend over like the suck ass gay dog he really is. And Mike the Wizard of Cock kept repeating MY DOG with definite pain as he was being ridden, of course DOGGIE STYLE!

I have it on very good information EvenBob was at the bachelor party and getting his cock sucked by his boss. I also have it on very good information. Mike the Wizard of Cock had an assistant there and the assistant was wiping Mikes lips after each load. Mike the Wizard of Cock was praising his overweight well educated and well spoken assistant saying "thank you for being MY DOG".
    Wow. Marcus666 gets Suspended YESTERDAY and you just happen to go on this weird and CREEPY rant against Wizard from WOV. What are the odds? Hint. The odds are very, very good that you and Marcus are "Friends." Not Friends, but "Friends," . Your other very indepth sexually frustrated fantasy about having a Threesome with The Wizard and Mdawg was weird as fuck. BOTH Wizard and Mdawg are STRAIGHT and MARRIED to WOMEN and wouldn't be having a Threesome with you. You tipped your hand that you are Marcus666 when you claimed that Wizard and Mdawg mentioned you would be "Suspension free,". Marcus666 just happens to just gotten a week Suspension YESTERDAY on WOV...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

Wow. Marcus666 gets Suspended YESTERDAY and you just happen to go on this weird and CREEPY rant against Wizard from WOV. What are the odds? Hint. The odds are very, very good that you and Marcus are "Friends." Not Friends, but "Friends," . Your other very indepth sexually frustrated fantasy about having a Threesome with The Wizard and Mdawg was weird as fuck. BOTH Wizard and Mdawg are STRAIGHT and MARRIED to WOMEN and wouldn't be having a Threesome with you. You tipped your hand that you are Marcus666 when you claimed that Wizard and Mdawg mentioned you would be "Suspension free,". Marcus666 just happens to just gotten a week Suspension YESTERDAY on WOV...
    First of all I find your claim and accusations completely disrespectful and unwarranted.

I have no idea what happens over at the other forums.

You have accused me of being bisexual or homosexual and you have accused me of being someone that I'm not. Wrong!

Since we're talking blatantly honest here I kind of thought that boyish transexual was you. Since you are currently in love with Mike the Cocksucker and MDOGGY at your own public admission and admiration of them both. In fact you are to the point of I'd idolizing the alternative lifestyle style guys. ROMAFL!

I would never have said this in a public forum but you already opened the door. And you so elaborately and wonderfully explained being transvestite and being transexual inside of the world of freakism!

Back to the basic here. You had no right to accuse me and disrespect me of being someone that I'm not.
    Last edited by Wynnpleasure775; 08-29-2020 at 06:53 AM.

And for the record, the legal record and the public forum record, I never said Mike the Wizard of Vegas and I never said Mdawg here on this forum. You did.

You put this story, that was emailed to me, which I believe is true and you named the two people that you believe it is and I do have to admit, I agree with you!!

The person that emailed it to me is not on this board and in fact he is not involved in the activities that you have so elaborately and perfectly explained transsexualism and transvestitism.

Thank You.

Well, Wynn, you KNOW people are going to automatically assume you mean Wizard from WOV and Mdawg when you say "My Dog, You also said ,"Mike," in connections with the name Wizard. Michael Shackleford is also known as Wizard of Vegas. You know that and so do MANY people. You have also implied that Mdawg sucked your dick for money and claimed you meant some random guy named The Big Dog who happens to play Baccarat like Mdawg does is who did that to you for money. Come on, don't insult my intelligence. Don't play innocent. Once again, you knew that People would automatically assume you meant Mdawg.

Also, it's beyond clear once again that you are in fact Marcus666. It's as obvious as water is wet and the sky is blue. Wynn, just confess that you are Marcus666 and apologize to both Wizard of Vegas and Mdawg and confess you made that up in a bitter mood and MAYBE Wizard will grant you leniency and forgive your impulsive and bitter lapse in good judgement towards him and Mdawg won't be really mad at you and he will forgive you.

Also, I NEVER told you I was Transexual or a Transvestite. YOU asked me out of the blue what the difference between a Transsexual and a Transvestite was and I told you that a Transvestite was a person who dressed up as the opposite sex like Rupaul, a Drag Queen and a Transsexual was someone who felt they were born as the wrong Gender and later in life makes changes to become the other Gender like Chastity Bono who became Chaz Bono as an Adult. But I NEVER told you I was a Transvestite or a Transsexual...
    Last edited by Tasha; 08-29-2020 at 07:27 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I was going to answer but you edited and added some additional verbiage and it made me laugh so hard I can't control myself!

I would never be able to type accurately. I will answer I promise give me a little time to stop laughing and calm down from the best laugh I've had in quite some time.

Come on, don't insult my intelligence.

I’m just going to leave that one alone....but I thought I should inform you that someone revealed something very personal about you on your personal website.

Thread Information