Page 420 of 507 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

More likely an LGBTQ SJW cried about it to him under the cloak on anonymity. Most suspensions are probably in response to a complaint. Ironic thing is, for the most part, seemingly the only difference in the views between V and those types is V not hiding his dislike for the bums.

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    ^^ According to Alex the Warrior Wolf, his "buddy" Rusty Nail is a proponent of Free Speech while visiting his " house". I'm sure BetCheckBet will return in short order after serving his well deserved sentence.
    It is selective, like everything else, dependent on if the great Wizard like you or you have paid him off.

How can a person make claims that this so called Wizard knows are not true be protected under the umbrella of free speech, but numerous people challenging those same claims (which defy math) are not protected under the free speech umbrella? Wizard's umbrella has more holes than not.

by the way, the dog-person for a while was referring to himself as "the Pope of Las Vegas", until everyone laughed at him and his blatant narcissism. What about a man who has self labeled himself "Wizard of Vegas"? That is the very same narcissism.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    LGBTQ
    L Lesbians, a real thing, and scary in my opinion and experiences.

G Gay, obviously a real things with many on this forum still in the closet.

B Bisexual. No such thing. Often a transitional "stop" for young males before they can admit they are gay.

T Trans. I consider myself young and accepting, but I don't "get" this. To embrace this to the level it now is, is to say God has made one hell of a lot of mistakes.

Q Questioning? whatever?

You would think Alex the Warrior Wolf would be immuned to Shanks skinny heavy hand. He has I'm assuming 24k posts( wild guess from Apr21) and is one of his " buddies". Not so with this petty slimy dicktator. Everything's ok at manboys house though, the warrior will keep taking one for the "team".

What, I'm suspended for using the word "dyke" in a non-pejorative way, and the Wiz calls it "hate speech?"

Whatever ... the streets in Oz are running with tears ... not.

Gotta wonder whether "someone" was miffed over a critical comment I made about him on this board recently in this thread on 3/11:

"I didn't realize that the Wiz enjoys doing magic for people.

He must be pretty good at it as by report he has made some long-time members disappear."

Nah, he isn't THAT petty and insecure, is he?

Might be, 'cause he just snapped his fingers on the key board and BAM, I disappeared.

Could just be he didn't get enough coffee, or maybe his gerbil used his slide rule as a chew toy.
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-14-2022 at 12:29 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    LGBTQ

B Bisexual. No such thing. Often a transitional "stop" for young males before they can admit they are gay.

T Trans. I consider myself young and accepting, but I don't "get" this. To embrace this to the level it now is, is to say God has made one hell of a lot of mistakes.

Q Questioning? whatever?
    (1) You're not young anymore, whatever you consider yourself.
    (2) BQ are totally a thing. Your beliefs sound like someone who tries to "turn" young BQ's.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

What, I'm suspended for using the word "dyke" in a non-pejorative way, and the Wiz calls it "hate speech?"

Whatever ... the streets in Oz are running with tears ... not.

Gotta wonder whether "someone" was miffed over a critical comment I made about him on this board recently in this thread on 3/11:

"I didn't realize that the Wiz enjoys doing magic for people.

He must be pretty good at it as by report he has made some long-time members disappear."

Might be, 'cause he just snapped his fingers on the key board and BAM, I disappeared.

Could just be he didn't get enough coffee, or maybe his gerbil used his slide rule as a chew toy.

Whatever, in 3 days you will be right back cucking yourself out on the WoV with the rest of the fools that support and contribute to that site....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

It kind of slipped my mind to mention I didn't find Mr. V's Dyke Comment all that offensive, and actually found it innocent, luckily Kewlj mentioned it.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by MaxPen
    Whatever, in 3 days you will be right back cucking yourself out on the WoV with the rest of the fools that support and contribute to that site....RIP
    What meaning are you ascribing to the term "cucking?"

You use that term a lot.

Surely you jest if your intended meaning mirrors that of the Urban Dictionary:

"CUCKING: To enjoy arranging for and watching other men have rough demeaning sex with one's wife. Often perceived as a masochistic humiliating experience for the husband as opposed to normal swinging.

I would have never guessed the neighbor was into cucking until he asked me to bareback his wife like a cheap whore in front of him.

Cheryl stopped bringing men home after she realized her husband enjoyed cucking more than fucking her."

I guess I'm just cucking curious as to what you are saying.

Oh, for what it's worth, the wiz is full of shit if he thinks my post was hate speech...
    Last edited by MisterV; 03-14-2022 at 03:44 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

You use that term a lot.

"CUCKING: To enjoy arranging for and watching other men have rough demeaning sex with one's wife. Often perceived as a masochistic humiliating experience for the husband as opposed to normal swinging.

I would have never guessed the neighbor was into cucking until he asked me to bareback his wife like a cheap whore in front of him.

Cheryl stopped bringing men home after she realized her husband enjoyed cucking more than fucking her."

Oh, for what it's worth, the wiz is full of shit if he thinks my post was hate speech...
    Come on V, tell that little Manboy weasel to shove it! Show us what you're made of, flashbacks of the GG glory days.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    you will be right back cucking yourself out on the WoV

You use that term a lot.

If there is a follow-up discussion, this exchange could get interesting,
    maybe even worthy of its own thread...MisterV vs MaxPen.

I predict V by submission or ref stoppage...repeatedly calling other men cucks is a bigtime tell.

Originally Posted by Ozzy
    Come on V, tell that little Manboy weasel to shove it! Show us what you're made of, flashbacks of the GG glory days.
    "Shove it, you weasel!"

There, that make you happy?

Fact is, I've met Mike twice at prior WoV Spring Flings and I thought he was a decent guy, in fact I still do, notwithstanding him having an itchy trigger finger on the suspend / ban button.

We all have quirks; his seems to be a god-complex.

But that's OK, I'm an atheist.
    What, Me Worry?

"Shove it, you weasel!"

Fact is, I've met Mike twice at prior WoV Spring Flings and I thought he was a decent guy, in fact I still do, notwithstanding him having an itchy trigger finger on the suspend / ban button.

So why are you judging him on what he does as his job, and how he does it?

The fact is, Mike is a decent person and everybody knows it. If he doesn't perform as others would like in his job...aka, online...then tough love people. How many here could measure up to the success he's had in his life?

Oh my---here comes kew again whining about how "hypocritical and unfair" he is when it comes to MDawg.

What a wussy!

I've met Mike twice at prior WoV Spring Flings and I thought he was a decent guy
    You can meet Ozzy too...he's the big dork hiding behind the trash can, spying on IBYA in Detroit.

You use that term a lot.

If you have to break out a dictionary forget about it. That's pretty much the kind of stuff emasculated little bitches do. Why don't you tell the Wiz he's full of shit? No,,, you won't do that and he will continue skull fucking you with the ban hammer of ignorance. And you will keep coming back for more like the good bitch that you are.

When the shoe fits wear it, I guess.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    "Shove it, you weasel!"

So why are you judging him on what he does as his job, and how he does it?

The fact is, Mike is a decent person and everybody knows it. If he doesn't perform as others would like in his job...aka, online...then tough love people. How many here could measure up to the success he's had in his life?

Oh my---here comes kew again whining about how "hypocritical and unfair" he is when it comes to MDawg.

What a wussy!
    I never see Singer kiss ass but here he is kissing the ass of Mike Shackleford. I don't participate there just because I know I wouldn't last. So I barely know what you people are talking about.. BUT

What's Singer's angle where he needs to suck off shack?

edit - Many posters around here would have far more insight on this question, so maybe people will throw in their conjecture? Thank you in advance.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Rob, do you realize you are so completely obsessed with me, you can't even make a single post, or have a thought that don't involve me? It is beyond creepy.

As for Shackleford, it isn't about what is fair or not fair, it is about honesty. This Mdog situation is the second situation I have been involved with Shackleford that he will say one thing publicly and the complete opposite privately. Both cases were people that he was "afraid of" and intimidated by. In both cases he has been threatened, literally.

What I expect from Shackleford is honesty, especially when it comes to the math for which he made his name. People look to him to tell the truth regarding the math and someone's claims that defy math. Not this "I agreed not to say what I think". THAT is bullshit.

And this wouldn't have happened 5 years ago before Shackleford sold his site and forum. Back then he would have stood up and said, "No what you are claiming can't be....mathematically". But he has his money so no longer cares. I call that a sell out....literally.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    What's Singer's angle where he needs to suck off shack?

edit - Many posters around here would have far more insight on this question, so maybe people will throw in their conjecture? Thank you in advance.
    It's pretty simple. It is about me. EVERTHING with Singer is about me anymore. So Singer has adopted the enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality, because Shackleford protects Mdog against me. Well, I don't consider Shackleford my enemy. I just want him to tell the truth and be true to the math and not intimidated by people he is afraid of.

Early on with this Mdog situation, Singer like almost everyone else immediately and correctly identified Mdog as a phony, calling Mdog every name in Singer's arsenal. But when I began challenging Mdog's claims, Singer did an about face and now not only supports Mdog but Singer, Mdog and Moses have formed an alliance on other forums. And that is all about me.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I just want him to tell the truth
    MDawg has actually met Shack on more than one occasion,
    and Shack witnessed him play as part of a random challenge.

That's more than can be said about you, from either the player's (you) or witness's (anyone) perspective.

What is the story that you think Shack should be telling, besides what he has told?

What other information does Shack have, that you know of and constantly accuse him of hiding?

What questions do you have for MDawg that have not been asked and answered?

Thread Information