Page 422 of 501 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,440 of 10015

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by kewlJ
    And you know something else. On this forum the term "fool" should no longer be used. Instead it should be replaced by a picture of Rob Argentino, who posts as Rob Singer sitting at the steering wheel of an RV on the showroom floor, pretending it is his RV. THAT is the ultimate definition of a fool....of the village idiot!
    KJ, I would agree with the above if in fact Rob's goal were to convince others that his claim was real, but I am not 100% certain that was the case.

Given his nature it is quite likely that he knowingly fabricated the Newell tale not to convince but to stir up and disrupt, to fan the flames and induce you to respond in you inimitable over the top way.

Either way he's prevaricating but if you open door number two you might find him there laughing as unlike you I suspect he doesn't give a flying fuck about it, really, he just enjoys being a world-class troll.

Troll or be trolled, such is the way of the world these days.
    What, Me Worry?

When it comes to a weak forum addict who lies for a living like kew, there can be no more enjoyable activity than being his troll--constantly torturing the little twit no end. Which is also why I'll be around to spit on his grave.

The Newell was of course real and it was sold when kew chickened out of viewing it here; the inside pictures were not. Regardless of what's believed by others, the important part is how it got under kew's very thin skin. It produced a whole other level of trolling for me. I tingle when he shows he can't let go of it. I've taken up most of the empty space inside his head parking it. Oh what fun!

Looks like I accidentally deleted my own post initially responding to MrV. It went something like this:

Rob hung himself, in the Shackleford interview. Mike repeatedly asked for proof, like Tax returns or any documentation which Rob couldn't provide. Finally Rob offered up the Newell as proof, claiming that is what he spent the money on. So naturally he has to provide the Newell. It was desperation on Robs part.

The guy has gone to great lengths to present himself as something he is not. He had books published for God sakes.

By the way, Shackleford claims he did that interview, knowing that Rob would expose himself. I don't know if I believe he thought that all through, but it worked out. Shackleford provided the rope and Rob hung himself.

And now because Shack has rejected you so thoroughly, you claim he's "dishonest"....he's changes his stories. All that mumbo-jumbo of him trying to pin down where the money went--if anywhere-- is just you trying so desperately to talk yourself into believing the DU play wasn't part of my history. Mike couldn't care less about that, or the Newell, in the least. You know, the RV you had over a week to view over here like you "vowed" to....until you showed again what a coward you are.

Get your characterizations straight kew. And you wonder why everybody laughs at you.....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer
    The Newell was of course real and it was sold when kew chickened out of viewing it here; the inside pictures were not.
    Huh?

Are you saying you owned a Newel and that you sold it as claimed, but the photos you posted were not of your Newell but of another?

Does not compute, please explain why you didn't take pics of the RV in your name.

Not that you owe anyone an explanation but as you continue to press your claim clarity as to your point would be welcomed.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    The Newell was of course real and it was sold when kew chickened out of viewing it here; the inside pictures were not.
    Huh?

Are you saying you owned a Newel and that you sold it as claimed, but the photos you posted were not of your Newell but of another?

Does not compute, please explain why you didn't take pics of the RV in your name.
    Come on MrV!

When the double up story broke, on this very forum, Rob stated that what Kane/Nester did was illegal and they should go to jail. Now he claims HE did it and it was a great advantage play.

Rob's initial progression system claim 10 years a million dollars. Later shortened to 4 years 375k.

Machines teleporting information. Non random machines. Special plays. Stop limits.

Houses bought for all his kids. The Newell. 9.5 inch dick. James Bond work for the government.

When the records show bankruptcies, court judgements against, no property in his name, living off his kids.

When are you guys going to stop believing a single thing from this guys mouth. He is an old dude bitter at his life and how it has turned out. "Regrets...he has a few" ---sung to My Way.

Huh?

Not that you owe anyone an explanation but as you continue to press your claim clarity as to your point would be welcomed.
    I remember when Rob posted those Newell RV Pictures, I posted something like,"Rob looks REALLY uncomfortable, stiff, unhappy, and tense, and is frowning as if that isn't his RV. If this is his RV, shouldn't he look happy, relaxed, comfortable, be smiling, at ease? These RV pictures of him look off and weird." And he FINALLY confessed that the pictures he took in that RV REALLY wasn't his RV after all as I and Multiple People surmised.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Huh?

This'll hurt kew again, but I believe you're actually confused over this.

Prior to selling the Newell I was having it worked on and stored in Gilbert, Az., 50 miles away from our home and thru miserable Phx. traffic all the way. There's a used hi-end RV sales guy I know who stores them a few miles from here. He called me to check on if I knew anyone who might be interested in a 2008 that had nearly the exact same interior as mine. I'd never posted inside pics of mine to piss the clowns here off so I asked him if he'd take a few of me in it. He did but I had no idea it was already online. There was no way I was going to drive to Gilbert until I had an interested buyer or until the people who "vowed" to come see it when it was ready for sale and I gave them an address to meet me at, arrived. Of course, the address was posted here and they had over a week to come over before it was sold and paid for/picked up by the buyer. They backed out as we know, so they could continue to lie.

You saw the pics from my ad V. I took a cheap ad and didn't include interior pics because Newell buyers know there's only one interior offered (varying color schemes) and they would see it when visiting anyway. I also ready had a buyer and the ad was posted just in case. Good thing because the buyers were denied financing and didn't want to go thru me. A couple from N. Az. ended up buying it.

BTW, the place where I posted the ad requires sellers of RVs of that value to provide proof of ownership prior to their posting them. And it's illegal to post an unauthorized vehicle for sale.

Not much else to explain. It sold for $505k.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-16-2022 at 10:59 AM.

You've not now, nor ever owned any Newell. Give it up and STFU!!!

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Huh?

Come on MrV!

When the double up story broke, on this very forum, Rob stated that what Kane/Nester did was illegal and they should go to jail. Now he claims HE did it and it was a great advantage play.

Rob's initial progression system claim 10 years a million dollars. Later shortened to 4 years 375k.

Machines teleporting information. Non random machines. Special plays. Stop limits.

Houses bought for all his kids. The Newell. 9.5 inch dick. James Bond work for the government.

When the records show bankruptcies, court judgements against, no property in his name, living off his kids.

When are you guys going to stop believing a single thing from this guys mouth. He is an old dude bitter at his life and how it has turned out. "Regrets...he has a few" ---sung to My Way.
    This is the one fun thing I like about you kew. You tell all these lies while providing all the necessary spin and omissions necessary, enuf times until you talk yourself into believing everything. And at the same time, you radiate the most tortured soul of anyone on the internet!

Pure gold....

Maybe I'll post a picture of the interior of my doomsday safe that'll start the massive amount of hurt all over again!

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    You've not now, nor ever owned any Newell. Give it up and STFU!!!
    Wow at least you got the first 3 words right. Surprised you had the time though, with all that "APing" you do.

Mr. V shouldn't be ignored. You agree?

This is more of Rob's revisionist history mixed with complete BS.

Let's start with the offer to view the RV in Pheonix (area). The only time Rob offered me to come see the RV was a short window when he was in Colorado Springs or someplace like that and I would have had like 2 days to do so. I thought this very strange as Colorado Springs is 8 hundred and some miles, while the RV was supposedly in the Pheonix area (a mere 300 miles) most of the year and no offer to see it. I think anybody can figure out why that was done. He knew the people in LV wouldn't travel 800+ miles. Rob's whole existence has been to make offers that he knows or thinks can't or won't be accepted.

Now there was a time, MaxPen had shown some interest and maybe Axelwolf of driving down to Pheonix to see this fantom RV and I was considering meeting them and tagging along just for the fun of it. Of course as he always does, Rob then places last second stipulations on MaxPen about showing ID and stuff that Rob knew wouldn't be acceptable. Even Dan Druff weighed in how stupid and unfair that stipulation was.

The rest of this stuff is typical Singer bullshit. If he really owned an Rv, why would he take a picture in someone else's RV trying to prove he owned one. Give me a break. Pictures in the campground. exterior only. Why? because it wasn't Rob's RV. He snuck up on someone else's RV and took pictures (of the outside).

Ad in Th RV paper. Rob paid for an ad with 20 pictures. And yet the ad selling this fantasy RV contained 2 pictures. THE SAME TWO PICTURES already posted! Anyone Buying an RV for half a million dollars wants to see pictures before they go see it.

Rob's story's are always such BS and make no sense. Typical of these kind of guys. Everything is a scam.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Rob is trolling everyone hard.

Anyone with sense knows that there's no Newell, and if he did ever take advantage of the double up bug, he did so on a smaller scale. I'm voting that he never took advantage of it at all.

No point in writing long essays about this. The situation is clear as day.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Rob is trolling everyone hard.

Anyone with sense knows that there's no Newell, and if he did ever take advantage of the double up bug, he did so on a smaller scale. I'm voting that he never took advantage of it at all.

No point in writing long essays about this. The situation is clear as day.

If I were to own a Newell, I would be filling it with hot babes. Not some old battle axe of a wife.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    If I were to own a Newell, I would be filling it with hot babes. Not some old battle axe of a wife.
    Not that good of an insult jb. You wanna try again? If it's got quality written all over it I'll let you know!

This is more of Rob's revisionist history mixed with complete BS.

Let's start with the offer to view the RV in Pheonix (area). The only time Rob offered me to come see the RV was a short window when he was in Colorado Springs or someplace like that and I would have had like 2 days to do so. I thought this very strange as Colorado Springs is 8 hundred and some miles, while the RV was supposedly in the Pheonix area (a mere 300 miles) most of the year and no offer to see it. I think anybody can figure out why that was done. He knew the people in LV wouldn't travel 800+ miles. Rob's whole existence has been to make offers that he knows or thinks can't or won't be accepted.

Now there was a time, MaxPen had shown some interest and maybe Axelwolf of driving down to Pheonix to see this fantom RV and I was considering meeting them and tagging along just for the fun of it. Of course as he always does, Rob then places last second stipulations on MaxPen about showing ID and stuff that Rob knew wouldn't be acceptable. Even Dan Druff weighed in how stupid and unfair that stipulation was.

The rest of this stuff is typical Singer bullshit. If he really owned an Rv, why would he take a picture in someone else's RV trying to prove he owned one. Give me a break. Pictures in the campground. exterior only. Why? because it wasn't Rob's RV. He snuck up on someone else's RV and took pictures (of the outside).

Ad in Th RV paper. Rob paid for an ad with 20 pictures. And yet the ad selling this fantasy RV contained 2 pictures. THE SAME TWO PICTURES already posted! Anyone Buying an RV for half a million dollars wants to see pictures before they go see it.

Rob's story's are always such BS and make no sense. Typical of these kind of guys. Everything is a scam.
    Kew, your lies preceed you. Go back and actually read the thread. Max offered to provide an ID without me ever mentioning it. Now how could you have missed that

Then you claim the reason you didn't go to Colorado was because "it was too far". Am I supposed to feel bad for you not being able to afford the trip after we just got 5mpg hauling a car behind it?

Just like Joey Biden, you make little sensa.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    <miscellaneous cunt words>
    You're a pathetic lying cunt. Nobody believes anything you say. Cunt.

I know kew is busy over at GF threatening to kill somebody named Kevin.

Kew takes such a beating everywhere. Fairies usually do. And he NEVER learns. For instance, jbjb can't stand me, and he occasionally pounds out the posts which depict that but he doesn't really care one way or another since what anyone else has or does has no effect on him at all. How empty and unsupported his words may be is irrelevant. He then moves on, probably because he's out "APing" as I mentioned earlier.

Kew otoh let's this stuff drive him crazy, and he obviously thinks about all of it every waking hour. It controls his life because he doesn't really have one. But let's get under his skin a lite more--sort of like Chinese torture: How was I allowed to both post a $500k rv w/o proof of ownership, and at the same time illegally put up an RV that wasn't mine, for sale?

Tough questions, I know. So what lie you gonna use to workaround this? A professional liar can come up with at least SOMETHING.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Then you claim the reason you didn't go to Colorado was because "it was too far". Am I supposed to feel bad for you not being able to afford the trip after we just got 5mpg hauling a car behind it?
    You are a just crazy person. I live in Las Vegas, less than 300 miles from where you and the fantom RV are most of the year. Yet you wait until you are over 800 miles away to challenge me to come see it. And then only a small window that you suspect I can't make. THAT right there has been the story of Rob Singers existence on these forums for more than a decade. You aren't fooling anybody old man.

By the way, I was pre-warned by someone that knows you and communicated with you at the time, exactly how this would play out. That you would request people come see the RV for themselves at only specific times, when you had access to a friend's or family member's RV. I cannot stress this enough. You aren't fooling any one Rob!

Jdaewoo has it exactly right, you are a pathetic lying cunt. Nothing else need be said.

Thread Information