Page 448 of 462 FirstFirst ... 348398438444445446447448449450451452458 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 9233

Thread: The WoV Thread

  1. #8941
    The real truth, as everyone including kew already knows, is that kew bit off more than he can chew with his "2-tables-simultaneously" claim....and you can tell from his constant rambling word smithing, that he now regrets that move.

    He keeps saying he'll never prove anything, which fits in well with his foolish internet forum concocted "Hey everybody look at me!...I'm a BJ pro!" life. The mistake he made with his 2-table nonsense is not having the brains to realize that any of the other players he plagiarized that one from have been pulling people's legs all along---which is a common trait amongst these silly bj "pros" who are constantly searching for ways to remain relevant in a fading world.

    IE, they and he are all full of shit.

  2. #8942
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,733
    Originally Posted by kewlJ
    Shackleford recently stated in no uncertain terms that Alan is anti-Math. I am not going to go back and find the quote,
    I reposted the Wiz's quote here on this thread recently, post #8834.

    To quote the Wiz: "You absolutely are a math denier. That is crystal clear from your hundreds and hundreds of posts in denial of the answer to the two-dice problem.

    If this were an astronomy forum, you would be the one proclaiming the earth is flat."

    Followed up with: "- You don't understand English. Your interpretation of the problem is completely ridiculous. I admit your spelling and grammar are fine, but your reading comprehension about this and everything related to math is terrible."

    Egad.

    Can such an innumerate even successfully COUNT to 18, let alone recognize 18 yo's in a row?
    What, Me Worry?

  3. #8943
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

    Damn it Alan! I am NOT asking you to show anything! You are not on trial, nor required to prove anything. How can I make that any clearer?
    This has got to be the most hypocritical statement you ever made.

    Everything you say about me is a trial and a demand for proof.
    Ok, whatever Alan. I will let you have that last word, because it is a beautiful day here in Vegas, currently 73 degrees going to 83 degrees, with a nice breeze (actually a little windy on the upper floor balcony) and I am going to take my mother out for a hike and lunch because I don't think we have many days like this left before the heat of Vegas summer. Have a good day (everyone) and hoping Janet is doing well.

  4. #8944
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The real truth, as everyone including kew already knows, is that kew bit off more than he can chew with his "2-tables-simultaneously" claim....and you can tell from his constant rambling word smithing, that he now regrets that move.

    He keeps saying he'll never prove anything, which fits in well with his foolish internet forum concocted "Hey everybody look at me!...I'm a BJ pro!" life. The mistake he made with his 2-table nonsense is not having the brains to realize that any of the other players he plagiarized that one from have been pulling people's legs all along---which is a common trait amongst these silly bj "pros" who are constantly searching for ways to remain relevant in a fading world.

    IE, they and he are all full of shit.
    Singer, YOU posted pictures of yourself in an RV at the dealership that didn't belong to you. Nothing else need be said. Fuck off you old fool.

  5. #8945
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The real truth, as everyone including kew already knows, is that kew bit off more than he can chew with his "2-tables-simultaneously" claim....and you can tell from his constant rambling word smithing, that he now regrets that move.
    I don't know how retarded you have to be to think that anyone with an IQ slightly above the legal "moronic" definition would have trouble turning their head 90 degrees, seeing a flat surface 5- 10 feet away, adding a fews -1s and +1s, and remembering this number.

    If the above seems like some superhuman feat then I suspect you have someone else tie your shoelaces.

  6. #8946
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,733
    Originally Posted by jdaewoo
    If the above seems like some superhuman feat then I suspect you have someone else tie your shoelaces.
    He sort of does; "Q" gave him some self-tying laces, fresh from the laboratory, shortly before he traveled to Russia to complete his assigned mission: to induce the collapse of the USSR.

    Thanks, Rob; we owe ya one for that.
    What, Me Worry?

  7. #8947
    Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The real truth, as everyone including kew already knows, is that kew bit off more than he can chew with his "2-tables-simultaneously" claim....and you can tell from his constant rambling word smithing, that he now regrets that move.
    I don't know how retarded you have to be to think that anyone with an IQ slightly above the legal "moronic" definition would have trouble turning their head 90 degrees, seeing a flat surface 5- 10 feet away, adding a fews -1s and +1s, and remembering this number.

    If the above seems like some superhuman feat then I suspect you have someone else tie your shoelaces.
    When you're old enough to go into a casino you'll find out that at TI the blackjack tables were not level. There was a lip and a depression.
    It's all about quitting -- or pausing -- when ahead. Lock up the profit.

  8. #8948
    Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The real truth, as everyone including kew already knows, is that kew bit off more than he can chew with his "2-tables-simultaneously" claim....and you can tell from his constant rambling word smithing, that he now regrets that move.
    I don't know how retarded you have to be to think that anyone with an IQ slightly above the legal "moronic" definition would have trouble turning their head 90 degrees, seeing a flat surface 5- 10 feet away, adding a fews -1s and +1s, and remembering this number.

    If the above seems like some superhuman feat then I suspect you have someone else tie your shoelaces.
    It isn't even 90 degrees. More like 45 degrees. It would be 90 degrees IF I was sitting ON the table, on the actual felt, looking to the table next door. But sitting in a chair, especially a middle chair looking at the next table is about 45 degree. I can see the felt or playing surface of the next table without even moving my head.

    And now we are back to Alan's "lip" argument. The "lip" is a non factor unless someone is sitting eye level to the felt. THAT is the only way the lip is a factor and to be at eye level to the felt, a person would need to be sitting on the floor, or possible a wheelchair.

    Please continue with your "lip" discussion Alan and I will catch up later.

  9. #8949
    No Kewlj. As I posted way back l reported another problem with your claim. I said the tables at TI were in a straight line and sitting IN THE MIDDLE SEAT I said you'd have turn turn your head like Linda Blair in The Exorcist and this would be a dead giveaway IF you could coordinate your spinning head with the dealers shuffling at different tables.

    But you wouldn't meet me to show me how its done.

    And there were no mirrors either.
    It's all about quitting -- or pausing -- when ahead. Lock up the profit.

  10. #8950
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    No Kewlj. As I posted way back l reported another problem with your claim. I said the tables at TI were in a straight line and sitting IN THE MIDDLE SEAT I said you'd have turn turn your head like Linda Blair in The Exorcist and this would be a dead giveaway IF you could coordinate your spinning head with the dealers shuffling at different tables.

    But you wouldn't meet me to show me how its done.

    And there were no mirrors either.
    Turning head 90 degrees = exorcist

    18 yos = routine

  11. #8951
    No jdaewoo, 18 yos in a row was not routine. I just didnt get the proof because I didnt know it would rattle so many cages.

    But flipping your head back and forth counting two tables while trying to remain undercover isn't exactly normal, doncha think?
    It's all about quitting -- or pausing -- when ahead. Lock up the profit.

  12. #8952
    A quick peek at The supposed math based forum WoV, and I see Top threads consisting of Chasing quads instead of royals, The two dice puzzle, by Alan, The great fairytale adventure thread of the guy that never loses and the casinos just keep comping him for years now, and throw in the investment thread by that same poster that never loses, each of his investments a gigantic winner, no matter what the market is doing.

    My first thought: WoV needs a voodoo section like some other gambling forums have. My second thought: No need for a voodoo "section" as the whole forum is now pretty much a voodoo forum.

    That's all. Carry on. Where are we here? Oh yeah, Linda Blair spinning her head around half dozen times to see the next table.

    How did so many people become detached from reality and Alan, you are right there at the top with Singer and Mdog and a few others maybe half step below.

  13. #8953
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    3,733
    The owners of WoO and WoV should open a new forum dedicated to mathbased / odds / gaming issues ONLY and leave WoV to become the hot mess it is currently morphing into, thanks to douche dawg and his enabler, the Wiz.
    What, Me Worry?

  14. #8954
    Originally Posted by jdaewoo View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The real truth, as everyone including kew already knows, is that kew bit off more than he can chew with his "2-tables-simultaneously" claim....and you can tell from his constant rambling word smithing, that he now regrets that move.
    I don't know how retarded you have to be to think that anyone with an IQ slightly above the legal "moronic" definition would have trouble turning their head 90 degrees, seeing a flat surface 5- 10 feet away, adding a fews -1s and +1s, and remembering this number.

    If the above seems like some superhuman feat then I suspect you have someone else tie your shoelaces.
    No one needs to be Linda Blair or have slant eyes to understand this two table nonsense. The sole reason kew chickened out--which he has a habit of doing whenever the hammer is about to fall--is because he already knew counting them together is impossible.

    It's common sense: even if he had a clear view in a lab environment (for the dummies like you, that means no obstructions, no people, no hands, no waitresses, no friends or spouses looking on, no unexpected distractions, and of course no casino mgmt. team with capabilities to spot counters and the blatant irregularities of counters constantly moving their head back and forth) kew would need to have the temperament and discipline along with the ability to compartmentalize what goes on at his table vs. the events of table #2. And if you've ever read more than 3 kew posts (and understand that he runs like a sissy from adversity and the toughness of proof) then you instantly know how easily he gets rattled into rambling rants, and how he chooses drama and conflict over calm and collective analyses.

    You certainly picked yourself a winner

  15. #8955
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    No one needs to be Linda Blair or have slant eyes to understand this two table nonsense. The sole reason kew chickened out--which he has a habit of doing whenever the hammer is about to fall--is because he already knew counting them together is impossible.
    More Rob Singer, delusional, alternative reality. Kew never chickened out of anything, because I never agreed to anything. Please show where I ever said I was going to meet Alan? You can't because you are a liar.

    Ya know, people get upset when I say that I am a professional player. I am not sure why that is, but that is what I am. I play blackjack for a living. Try to let that sink in. I know it is hard for someone like you Rob (and Alan) that aren't professional AP's making a living off your play. But I would never, not in a million years meet someone off a forum, and especially a troll forum and that is what this is, to prove anything to some math defying, non believer. Why would I do such a thing?? Answer: I wouldn't.... not in a million years. I can't stress that enough.

    And for good reason. My career has been up ended for the last 6 months, by a troll from these forums trying to harm me financially. So anyone who thinks I would meet someone I don't know, to demonstrate or prove something like this, is smoking some serious shit!

  16. #8956
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    No one needs to be Linda Blair or have slant eyes to understand this two table nonsense. The sole reason kew chickened out--which he has a habit of doing whenever the hammer is about to fall--is because he already knew counting them together is impossible.
    More Rob Singer, delusional, alternative reality. Kew never chickened out of anything, because I never agreed to anything. Please show where I ever said I was going to meet Alan? You can't because you are a liar.

    Ya know, people get upset when I say that I am a professional player. I am not sure why that is, but that is what I am. I play blackjack for a living. Try to let that sink in. I know it is hard for someone like you Rob (and Alan) that aren't professional AP's making a living off your play. But I would never, not in a million years meet someone off a forum, and especially a troll forum and that is what this is, to prove anything to some math defying, non believer. Why would I do such a thing?? Answer: I wouldn't.... not in a million years. I can't stress that enough.

    And for good reason. My career has been up ended for the last 6 months, by a troll from these forums trying to harm me financially. So anyone who thinks I would meet someone I don't know, to demonstrate or prove something like this, is smoking some serious shit!
    Poor kew---always the victim, and Oh My Gosh! in so many ways!

    People trying to "ruin you career"? Really kew, you know that no one gives a sweet shit who you are, what you do, why you've danced around the forums constantly making a big fool of yourself for years, if you play with little dicks, or what you think of or post about anybody anywhere. You chickened out of visiting me with my RV after vowing you'd do it. Did your life fall apart after that embarrassment? Did the boogyman come after you and make you eat out a woman? And horror of horrors....have you been banned from ever posting again because you ended up a coward? No, yet you pretend that Alan was trying to destroy poor wittle kew. You're almost 100% pure entertainment and really nothing more. And the sooner you get these facts thru your very dense skull, the easier things will be to cope with.

    For you to have met with Alan would have done a lot for your lousy credibility. Here we have a known real tv reporter asking for a meet-up with some smack-talking BSer for the purpose of backing up a completely false claim, and you ran away from the opportunity to show the masses how wrong they were.

    You use the pathetic excuse that you didn't want Alan to film you because you were afraid he'd distribute your picture to all those casinos that you use as your personal ATM! What a sad little pipsqueak you are. If you ran a poll and asked who believed Alan wanted to meet with you so he could "ruin your silly and unproductive career" WTF do you think the results of that would be?

    No kew, everybody INCLUDING YOU already knows you'd have made an even bigger fool of yourself, if that's even possible, had you tried to "show Alan how it's done". It's just as I've said--neither you nor any of the other relevance-seeking "bj pros" could ever count a 2nd table simultaneously, while not being exposed or while not seriously disrupting the count at the table they're playing at....IF they had a constant unobstructed view with clear unrestricted access to those cards.

    As has been said often: you are as full of shit as anyone has ever been on the gambling forums. Better you worry about why wizard doesn't care for you anymore, or how MDawg continues to do nothing but win in every phase of his life. And if I end up losing on my last hi limit VP play if I find a casino willing to take my action, you can worry about me too!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 05-21-2022 at 03:56 AM.

  17. #8957
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Google results aren't even the issue here.

    Wouldn't interviewing a President (let alone 4 Presidents), a Queen and other heads of state be a crowning achievement for a TV reporter?

    I would think a reporter would get copies of these crowning achievements, if for nothing else to show family, friends, grandchildren later in life. Alan seems to have failed to do that, not once, not twice, not three times, but at least 4 times, or we wouldn't be talking about what Google results show. Alan could have shown the video. Hell maybe counting Queens and other heads of state he failed to get copies much more than 4 times....maybe as many as 18. THAT seems to be his number.
    Kewlj this will be hard for you to believe... but there was a time when people didnt have cell phones to take selfies, and there weren't digital home recorders or even VCRs, and there was one film that took 35 minutes to process with a magnetic stripe to record sound on and it was stored in a tin can in a warehouse after its use...

    And people in the business worried about the next newscast and not about showing something to their kids who maybe weren't even born yet...

    Maybe yesterday's news always was yesterday's news.

    Here's a shocker for you: the last time I had to prepare an audition tape was 1975. In it, was an interview with Jim Bouton about his vasectomy and a report when I was one of the first reporters to have the Zapruder film.
    The kids have no sense of their own narcissism. And that people just 40 years ago were not necessarily the same self-obsessed creatures.

    It is mind blowing.
    The irony about this is the two people red specifically called out about this, half smoke and garnabby, are both at least 60. Itís his own damn generation. Redeitz yells at clouds.

  18. #8958
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post

    Kewlj this will be hard for you to believe... but there was a time when people didnt have cell phones to take selfies, and there weren't digital home recorders or even VCRs, and there was one film that took 35 minutes to process with a magnetic stripe to record sound on and it was stored in a tin can in a warehouse after its use...

    And people in the business worried about the next newscast and not about showing something to their kids who maybe weren't even born yet...

    Maybe yesterday's news always was yesterday's news.

    Here's a shocker for you: the last time I had to prepare an audition tape was 1975. In it, was an interview with Jim Bouton about his vasectomy and a report when I was one of the first reporters to have the Zapruder film.
    The kids have no sense of their own narcissism. And that people just 40 years ago were not necessarily the same self-obsessed creatures.

    It is mind blowing.
    The irony about this is the two people red specifically called out about this, half smoke and garnabby, are both at least 60. Itís his own damn generation. Redeitz yells at clouds.
    Lots of people end up complaining about the "new generation". I hope to never do it because thats when I will be an OLD MAN for sure.

    Previous generations did nothing about climate change and it is going to basically destroy humanity as we know it. Book it. Do I blame them for inaction? Nah, it'd been the same with any generation. Self-absorbed narcissists.
    Mendleson and Redietz. Your most trusted news source since the Vietnam War.

  19. #8959
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Previous generations did nothing about climate change and it is going to basically destroy humanity as we know it.
    ---> Thailand Greenhouse Gas Management Organisation (Public Organisation).

    https://anagram-solver.net/Previous%....?partial=true


    Reflective compounds will be put into the upper atmosphere to lower the intake of radiation. The first step, in a long chain of such steps, to irreversibly change the planet.


    Secret VCT codeword, RIP ... +

    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Previous generations did nothing about climate change and it is going to basically destroy humanity as we know it.
    ---> Do not bore wikipedians to death with lengthy dissertations on Canadian Constitutional Law.

    https://anagram-solver.net/Secret%20....?partial=true




    Garnabby
    Garnabby is online now
    Gold
    Garnabby's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    700 --------> A nice way to tie things up.

    Sorry, couldn't resist shoving a few more of up these up Dan's ass. Aloha, Dan.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 05-21-2022 at 09:10 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all. Yet, no thing /nothing is known by any one /anyone.

    Suckers think they are beating the house. It wins unless it lets you win, to give you an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Shut it down, Garnabby. ---> Anything, but a BS word.

    GFs pg. 455=178+277; sqrt(178X277=22+222^2)~222, as in https://discord.com/channels/4843422...04079147761715

    Also, 178+187=365. 277+277=555-1; 227+227=455-1.

  20. #8960
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Previous generations did nothing about climate change and it is going to basically destroy humanity as we know it.

    Reflective compounds will be put into the upper atmosphere to lower the intake of radiation. The first step, in a long chain of such steps, to irreversibly change the planet.
    Likely true. I'm not sure how they get the dust into the atmosphere without nukes. I guess unmanned rockets? I wonder if they can lift enough to make a difference and how sustainable the effort will be.
    Mendleson and Redietz. Your most trusted news source since the Vietnam War.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 25 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 25 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Genealogy Thread
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 04-27-2018, 06:29 AM
  2. Closed Thread
    By coach belly in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 08:29 PM
  3. Sportsbetting ONLY thread
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 04:48 PM
  4. A thread for losses.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 02:01 AM
  5. The Kicker Thread
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 02:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •