Page 183 of 184 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184 LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 3667

Thread: The WoV Thread

  1. #3641
    I read that thread yesterday. Tom Sims, a West Point graduate, started vpFree, for the reason mickey mentioned. Skip helped Tom out for a while until they had their expected falling out. Skip was using an alias to badmouth everything about the forum. Tom asked me to help out him, which we did.

    Axel, it's correct that I created the pen name Rob Singer as a jab at Bob Dancer back in 2000, because I didn't win up through 1996 as an AP and he was talking about all the money he was making playing that way. However, my real first name is Rob. His is Bill.

    It's been quite the 20 years for me in vp since that day.

    As a former Govt employee, I sent the White House a message last night and asked President Trump to join WoV and post a few comments.

  2. #3642
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I read that thread yesterday. Tom Sims, a West Point graduate, started vpFree, for the reason mickey mentioned. Skip helped Tom out for a while until they had their expected falling out. Skip was using an alias to badmouth everything about the forum. Tom asked me to help out him, which we did.

    Axel, it's correct that I created the pen name Rob Singer as a jab at Bob Dancer back in 2000, because I didn't win up through 1996 as an AP and he was talking about all the money he was making playing that way. However, my real first name is Rob. His is Bill.

    It's been quite the 20 years for me in vp since that day.

    As a former Govt employee, I sent the White House a message last night and asked President Trump to join WoV and post a few comments.
    If your real first name is Rob, why do people call you Harry Argentino? :/

  3. #3643
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I read that thread yesterday. Tom Sims, a West Point graduate, started vpFree, for the reason mickey mentioned. Skip helped Tom out for a while until they had their expected falling out. Skip was using an alias to badmouth everything about the forum. Tom asked me to help out him, which we did.

    Axel, it's correct that I created the pen name Rob Singer as a jab at Bob Dancer back in 2000, because I didn't win up through 1996 as an AP and he was talking about all the money he was making playing that way. However, my real first name is Rob. His is Bill.

    It's been quite the 20 years for me in vp since that day.

    As a former Govt employee, I sent the White House a message last night and asked President Trump to join WoV and post a few comments.
    If your real first name is Rob, why do people call you Harry Argentino? :/
    Harry is my middle name....after my father, who was a WWII submarine hero. People call me that thinking it's agitating showing me they know my name whenever they get frustrated at me--which I drive them into doing. But....the joke is always on them.

  4. #3644
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I read that thread yesterday. Tom Sims, a West Point graduate, started vpFree, for the reason mickey mentioned. Skip helped Tom out for a while until they had their expected falling out. Skip was using an alias to badmouth everything about the forum. Tom asked me to help out him, which we did.

    Axel, it's correct that I created the pen name Rob Singer as a jab at Bob Dancer back in 2000, because I didn't win up through 1996 as an AP and he was talking about all the money he was making playing that way. However, my real first name is Rob. His is Bill.

    It's been quite the 20 years for me in vp since that day.

    As a former Govt employee, I sent the White House a message last night and asked President Trump to join WoV and post a few comments.
    If your real first name is Rob, why do people call you Harry Argentino? :/
    Harry is my middle name....after my father, who was a WWII submarine hero. People call me that thinking it's agitating showing me they know my name whenever they get frustrated at me--which I drive them into doing. But....the joke is always on them.
    Don't call me Norman, call me . . .

  5. #3645
    Michael Shackleford's bizarre and most inappropriate response to the news of Mickeycrimm's heart attack:

    "May you have a quick recovery, Mickey. When you get out, I recommend plenty of exercise, preferably on a unicycle.

    Meanwhile, I should visit Montana while I can without fear of being capped".


    The level of this guy's inappropriateness is just stunning! And I'll bet no one at WoV will have the balls to even say anything about it.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 11-11-2019 at 09:56 AM.

  6. #3646
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Michael Shackleford's bizarre and most inappropriate response to the news of Mickeycrimm's heart attack:

    "May you have a quick recovery, Mickey. When you get out, I recommend plenty of exercise, preferably on a unicycle.

    Meanwhile, I should visit Montana while I can without fear of being capped".


    The level of this guy's inappropriateness is just stunning! And I'll bet no one at WoV will have the balls to even say anything about it.
    It doesn't seem inappropriate to me. Just a little goofy.

  7. #3647
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Michael Shackleford's bizarre and most inappropriate response to the news of Mickeycrimm's heart attack:

    "May you have a quick recovery, Mickey. When you get out, I recommend plenty of exercise, preferably on a unicycle.

    Meanwhile, I should visit Montana while I can without fear of being capped".


    The level of this guy's inappropriateness is just stunning! And I'll bet no one at WoV will have the balls to even say anything about it.
    It doesn't seem inappropriate to me. Just a little goofy.
    For God sakes, human decency says that you wish the person well. If you have an adversary relationship with the person to the point that you feel you can't do that, then decency dictates that you say nothing at all. You don't say "oh good now I am free to visit Montana". That is just severely fucked up and completely inappropriate.

  8. #3648
    The first line of your quote is "May you have a quick recovery, Mickey."

  9. #3649
    The heart attack could explain why Mickey seemed to be somewhat shorter fused and what not with people who opposed him politically amongst other things. I bet Mickey comes back better than ever after this experience.

  10. #3650
    "The heart attack could explain why Mickey seemed to be somewhat shorter fused and what not with people who opposed him politically amongst other things."

    I do not believe that was the case at all.

    "I bet Mickey comes back better than ever after this experience."

    He already is better than ever.

  11. #3651
    Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    "The heart attack could explain why Mickey seemed to be somewhat shorter fused and what not with people who opposed him politically amongst other things."

    I do not believe that was the case at all.

    "I bet Mickey comes back better than ever after this experience."

    He already is better than ever.
    Seeing as to how you are so wrong about so many things, I must be spot on.

  12. #3652
    So I have read that Midwest Player who was banned at WoV, when he made mention of me, and falsely accused of being a sock puppet has quietly been re-instated at WoV. I am not sure where to look to confirm this. Can anyone confirm this? Midwest can you confirm or are you even aware?

    If in fact true, I am delighted for Midwest Player. I felt horrible that all Midwest Player did was made mention of my name that sent Wizard into a rage leading to false accusations and banning.

    If confirmed I do find it interesting that this was done quietly, rather than Shackleford just saying "I made a mistake" as he seems incapable of doing publicly. In my case, Mike was able to admit that privately, but could not and still can't publicly. It is a real shame that he is so insecure in that manner. A very unflattering trait.

    But congrats to Midwest player, if true.

  13. #3653
    Ok, I did find the information I was looking for. MidwestPlayers profile, again says he is a regular member (no longer banned). So again, good for Midwestplayer, should he have a desire to participate there.

    Now in looking for that confirmation, it took me to MidwestPlayers last post, which was that thread he started, and poll, asking if I should be re-instated. Fascinating results to that poll. 19 said yes I should be re-instated and 4 no he should be banned.

    Let's face it, THAT is what really got to Wizard. Nearly 5 years after my banning, and even after all that has transpired including some things said that were pretty immature by me, the membership still over-whelming, by a 5-1 margin, thinks Mike was wrong. Thank you to that Membership at WoV for your honesty. I only wish your "leader" was capable of that same kind of objective honesty.

    But you know what, Mike still has QFIT. He has contributed a lot in recent years.

    https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gamb...be-reinstated/
    Last edited by kewlJ; 11-17-2019 at 10:50 AM.

  14. #3654
    All this silly posturing by kew simply points to the fact that he never had what it took to be a continuing WoV member, and no one really liked his antics and mountains of BS. Mike's no dummy--he was looking for a way to get rid of this cancer. Kew would never comprehend or believe that many of those oh-so-sacred "pm's" were much more than likely begging Shack to get rid of that asshole.

    In the meantime, we can all rejoice at the fact that the level of personal agony being suffered by kew over his rejection and subsequent "looking the other way" by WoV mgmt. regarding a reinstatement that'll never happen, is reaching mega-enjoyment status for the onlookers.

    Every time he posts events and issues relating to his failures over this....I tingle!

  15. #3655
    No what we have is a failed AP, Rob Singer bitter of the success that other real APs have achieved and now showing his bitterness that others in the community believe and acknowledge my value (via poll), while at the same time he his phony claims and credibility has been thoroughly rejected (again by poll).

    As always said real APs know. The numbers bear that out. And Rob can't stand it. All he has left is his alternative reality in which he lives.

  16. #3656
    Not much of attempt at your required face-saving kew! But the fact that you bumbled and stumbled thru that very weak post confirms that I made yet another direct hit to the nerves

  17. #3657
    Rob you are delusional. You really are. You play these silly little troll games because that is all you have left. You have been thoroughly exposed as a fraud. And not by me. YOU did that with all your bullshit claims trying...wanting to be something you are not. Claims that are mathematically next to impossible.

  18. #3658
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Rob you are delusional. You really are. You play these silly little troll games because that is all you have left. You have been thoroughly exposed as a fraud. And not by me. YOU did that with all your bullshit claims trying...wanting to be something you are not. Claims that are mathematically next to impossible.
    I'd come up with another zinger kew but I'm not sure how your defective heart could handle it.....

  19. #3659
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'd come up with another zinger kew but I'm not sure how your defective heart could handle it.....
    See, that's what I am saying Rob. That Is ALL you have. You are a good troll. Congratulations.

  20. #3660
    Would love someone to start a pool with a legitimate independent holder of cash on bets on who will live longer KJ or Singer.

    Obviously the odds say KJ but I think Singer thinks he would win.

    We need legitimate odds, a legitimate bet handler and it could be fun.

    Let’s face it, most of us will bet on anything if we think we have an advantage.

    And if it’s a quick draw we all win.

    Who is game and willing to start the odds?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Genealogy Thread
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 04-27-2018, 05:29 AM
  2. Closed Thread
    By coach belly in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 07:29 PM
  3. Sportsbetting ONLY thread
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 03:48 PM
  4. A thread for losses.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:01 AM
  5. The Kicker Thread
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 01:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •