Page 317 of 501 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367417 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,340 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Is "USpapergames" related to Mdawg?

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Not to me.

Uspapergames is some kind of game designer.

MDawg thinks designing means signing markers

I believe, Desertrunner/ Ex-AP/ USPapergames and Mamat are all related

Monet another regular who's gone awol, the last couple weeks. He must be busy and getting into mischief elsewhere.

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Not to me.

Uspapergames is some kind of game designer.

MDawg thinks designing means signing markers
    Game designer.....lol

Looks like he is another homeless dreamer with mental problems. Wow,,,,,,what an idiot that dude is.

Ever notice that no one is asking who you guys are? Hehehe.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

So where are the real men?

The ones who stand up and admit when they are wrong.

Where are the people who gloated that my Cytodyn investment was "like watching a train wreck"

Ahem, where are the real men and not the phoney's who say after the fact they made good decisions.

You know who you are. You gonna hurl more insults or stand up and be a man and admit you were wrong

Where are the people who gloated that my Cytodyn investment was "like watching a train wreck"

Ahem, where are the real men and not the phoney's who say after the fact they made good decisions.

You know who you are. You gonna hurl more insults or stand up and be a man and admit you were wrong
    It is a speculative stock. That said, based on your recommendation and some research I did on my own, I recommended this stock to a friend who was looking for a speculative play. She bought it near its recent low. Like all speculative plays, you get lucky sometimes. I told her that my opinion going forward was that the current price was hope/hype-driven, but she said she's going to hold for now. Thanks for bringing this stock to my attention.

My step-mother was the first female stock broker for "Smith Barney Shearson" (name changed multiple times, towards the end it was "Shearson Lehman Hutton"), starting her work for them in the early 1970's and retiring in the early 1990's. She became famous for one stock pick she did early on that made a small fortune for a number of her clients. She was later investigated by the SEC, but cleared. Early on, I asked her how you beat the market as an individual investor. Her words have stuck with me -- "you need inside information." I have had one lifetime opportunity to make a play with inside information and declined.

What is clear is that you don't have any inside information about CYDY, sometimes you just get lucky.

To be fair, my one speculative health-care play this year was TNDM, which I bought at $62.
    Last edited by Eliot; 12-22-2020 at 10:07 AM.

You have gotten lucky. Apparently there are actually bigger fools than you out there. I know that's hard to believe. Since you got a reprieve are you now going to take the profit? Or be an idiot and ride it back down into the shitter.

I looked into it. It wasn't for me, too speculative and I hated that it was OTC.

But congrats on your gain.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

You have gotten lucky. Apparently there are actually bigger fools than you out there. I know that's hard to believe. Since you got a reprieve are you now going to take the profit? Or be an idiot and ride it back down into the shitter.
    There was no reprieve.

The science hasn't changed since I researched it in April.

What has changed?

The trials are complete

The FDA has reinstated EIND

The DSMB has found no safety issues.

The trial results will be unblinded before end of January.

Oh and the CMS codes for Leronlimab have been assigned. If you don't know what the CMS codes mean then you really have no qualifications to be predicting what this stock is doing

It's called research my friends. Try it!

Selling now now would be stupid.

Successful science will win out. Not prognostications about penny stocks
    Last edited by Darkoz; 12-22-2020 at 02:10 PM.

You're so naive it's funny.

That's why they call it laughing to the bank

Boz hasn't been her in 11 days. How come you guys aren't worried about him?
    I hope Boz didn't short Cytodyn to teach me a lesson.

He was really tearing me to ribbons over my stock tanking to $1.68 two weeks ago and my adding another $10,000 in shares to my position

If he shorted Cytodyn he probably committing suicide right now
    Still alive, and $50,000 against your $1,000 I even mentioned your stock gamble in the past 3 weeks. I think you mixed me up with someone else.

And congratulations on your gamble paying off.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Boz hasn't been her in 11 days. How come you guys aren't worried about him?
    I hope Boz didn't short Cytodyn to teach me a lesson.

He was really tearing me to ribbons over my stock tanking to $1.68 two weeks ago and my adding another $10,000 in shares to my position

If he shorted Cytodyn he probably committing suicide right now
    Still alive, and $50,000 against your $1,000 I even mentioned your stock gamble in the past 3 weeks. I think you mixed me up with someone else.

And congratulations on your gamble paying off.
    Well, I am glad to see you are fine.

And thanks. Let's hope my "gamble" continues in a northern "adventure"

I bought Moderna early on during the epidemic when the names of proposed vaccine developers were first made public; I picked them because I liked the fact they were doing it in a different way, outside the box, via RNA.

Glad I did.

Earlier this month I sold half my position, which paid off the purchase price plus gave a healthy profit: still have half of the original position which I plan to hold for the long haul, believing as I do that they'll be exploring other types of vaccines / drugs in the future based on their RNA tech.
    What, Me Worry?

You still don't get it. You bet your whole portfolio on one penny stock. Enough said. You'll have time to figure shit out when you're back on the bus bench.
    I don't wish you to fail. But it's retarded to buy something new that takes over a 50% dive from initial entry and then try to act like you know Wtf you're doing when it rebounds. Then to try and brag about it is even stupider.
    The amount of risk you are assuming with that type of equity investment along with the volatility it needs to serve up multiples of ROI
    You are not even at a double yet and look what you have endured to get there.
    You're betting on a long shot and bragging about getting paid at not even a pick'em rate.....lol
    Plus you haven't even went to the window yet.....lol......you're game is still playing.
    That is naive. You are the USPaperGames of stock trading.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 12-22-2020 at 11:23 PM.

You still don't get it. You bet your whole portfolio on one penny stock. Enough said. You'll have time to figure shit out when you're back on the bus bench.
    I don't wish you to fail. But it's retarded to buy something new that takes over a 50% dive from initial entry and then try to act like you know Wtf you're doing when it rebounds. Then to try and brag about it is even stupider.
    The amount of risk you are assuming with that type of equity investment along with the volatility it needs to serve up multiples of ROI
    You are not even at a double yet and look what you have endured to get there.
    You're betting on a long shot and bragging about getting paid at not even a pick'em rate.....lol
    Plus you haven't even went to the window yet.....lol......you're game is still playing.
    That is naive. You are the USPaperGames of stock trading.
    No, you don't get it.

One word:. Science.

If you don't understand what science is, I can't help you but I doubt someone who doesn't understand science and math can even be a successful AP.

Imagine you can go back to the early 1930's and invest in a new scientific discovery called Penicillin. But it's a penny stock and everyone is telling you investment in penny stocks is stupid.

But it's fucking Penicillin!!!

Obviously I don't have the gift of knowing the future. I'm risking my money. But I did months of research on not only the science of my investment drug but also the science of it's competition.

Leronlimab is powerful. I foresee it to be the Penicillin of the 21st century, a viral form of "Penicillin"

And nothing about it's classification as a stock, a penny stock or your feeling about investing changes the absolute science behind this drug.

Meanwhile...

Eight covid drugs had their trials HALTED due to failure. Leronlimab did not. They finished their trials.

While Blinded the Data Safety Monitoring Board looked at the data and gave them the greenlight to finish (while halting the other drugs for safety and efficacy failure)

The FDA has re issued EIND status now that the trials are over. They are allowing doctors to use the drug again for Covid while the trial data is being assessed. You think they would do that after a trial that had a hint of failure? So they can be accused of allowing people to be administered a failed drug???? What, you stupid or dumb?

Meanwhile the FDA gave Medicaid instructions to create CMS codes. BILLING CODES MOTHERFUCKER.

What you think billing codes are for? You dumb or you stupid?

This is the stock to go all in on, my friend. If I am wrong, we will find out soon enough. I'm not MDawg, who brags about his winning picks AFTER they go up in value. I'm not a past poster Braggart. I keep it real.

And you have my word I will admit failure if the future shows me to be wrong (but have no doubt I will not be back on a bus bench if I lose my entire investment. I'm not risking anything I am not comfortable with)

Penicillin for the 21st century baby!
    Last edited by Darkoz; 12-23-2020 at 05:47 AM.

Penicillin for the 21st century baby!
    That's the spirit and soul, baby!

Ha, you're okay, Darkoz. Took a while to get through to me, but you did it.

Science is only half the battle. One's way of thinking must consistently converge. Then, it has to be modeled.

Here's a re-play, crank it up. Good to see someone in such a great mood here... been a while.

Can't have Part I, without Part II.

Last edited by Garnabby; 12-23-2020 at 07:39 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I bought Moderna early on during the epidemic when the names of proposed vaccine developers were first made public; I picked them because I liked the fact they were doing it in a different way, outside the box, via RNA.

Glad I did.

Earlier this month I sold half my position, which paid off the purchase price plus gave a healthy profit: still have half of the original position which I plan to hold for the long haul, believing as I do that they'll be exploring other types of vaccines / drugs in the future based on their RNA tech.
    I agree MrV.

One that I have been invested in for years now is Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals ARWR. RNA drugs represent a new generation of therapeutics. While Moderna uses mRNA (messenger) ARWR uses RNA interference (RNAi). These therapies silence genes that cause a variety of intractable diseases.

Exciting times in medicine and HUGE investment opportunities.

Thread Information