Page 210 of 501 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,200 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

BillRyan is a product of being raised in the asshole of America, otherwise known as NYC.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Broke Billy got a zero on the test. In fact he gave his test away since he is such and kind and gentle giant.
    Broke billyryan was the first to jump up and snitch off axel for putting my name up on the forum.
    Boz lost a billyran but gained a Redietz!
    Redietz might be a eccentric delusional lefty, but he's many times better, then full of shit fat Billy.

You'd think that with coronavirus stayathome that WOV's rank would be up, but ever since MDawg's thread was closed WOV has been steadily heading downwards and is now scuttling bottom as low as it has ever been.

Straight down the toilet.

WOV during the height of MDawg's thread last year, Alexa rank was as high as 70K. I don't think that site will ever regain its standing.

The Singer thread doesn't seem to have helped WOV - the rank was actually HIGHER more like 170K - before that Singer thread was created.

Here it is from March 14th, from just before MDawg's thread was closed - 174K.

And if there is any doubt that MDawg is what boosts WOV, here is the rank from February 8th, 204K, scuttling bottom from MDawg's two month absence:

The a posteriori relationship is clear - MDawg thread - extant, WOV goes up. MDawg gone, WOV goes down the toilet.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Can you just IMAGINE what the numbers would look like if I were actually posting there. Yikes!

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    You'd think that with coronavirus stayathome that WOV's rank would be up, but ever since MDawg's thread was closed WOV has been steadily heading downwards and is now scuttling bottom as low as it has ever been.

WOV during the height of MDawg's thread last year, Alexa rank was as high as 70K. I don't think that site will ever regain its standing.

The Singer thread doesn't seem to have helped WOV - the rank was actually HIGHER more like 170K - before that Singer thread was created.

And if there is any doubt that MDawg is what boosts WOV, here is the rank from February 8th, 204K, scuttling bottom from MDawg's two month absence:

The a posteriori relationship is clear - MDawg thread - extant, WOV goes up. MDawg gone, WOV goes down the toilet.
    Not a bad analysis MDawg. Why were banned over there again? I can’t see anything you do that would get you in the banned category.

I'm suspended until July.

DarkOz aka BaccMaster came in and was making stupid remarks and he and I went back and forth. He was the instigator but I fed into it so that was my fault for giving him the time of day. I thought that I was criticizing his content not him personally, but somehow the mod there BBB felt otherwise. He ended up suspended for three weeks because his prior suspensions were far enough back so that he wasn't "Martingaled" quite to the same extent that I was, but my more recent suspension (for the same thing, a perceived personal insult), landed me at four months due to the Martingale thing.

One way to look at it is that I laid a personal insult on DarkOz. Another way to look at it is that MDawg was too intense for general public radio airplay!
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

DarkOz aka BaccMaster came in and was making stupid remarks and he and I went back and forth. He was the instigator but I fed into it so that was my fault for giving him the time of day. I thought that I was criticizing his content not him personally, but somehow the mod there BBB felt otherwise. He ended up suspended for three weeks because his prior suspensions were far enough back so that he wasn't "Martingaled" quite to the same extent that I was, but my more recent suspension (for the same thing, a perceived personal insult), landed me at four months due to the Martingale thing.

One way to look at it is that I laid a personal insult on DarkOz. Another way to look at it is that MDawg was too intense for general public radio airplay!
    Hey little guy, your Napoleon complex is acting up. Take your meds

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Can you just IMAGINE what the numbers would look like if I were actually posting there. Yikes!
    Hard to know!

My one week suspension is looking like a month, but think of all the assholes, like Chump Change, new resident troll, I could have been suspended for!

there's a hell of a lot of stupid people in the world
    you've fooled a lot of stupid people
    congratulations

re Carlin's rant:

you're not in the category of being stupid

you're in the category of being full of shit
    please don't feed the trolls

Originally Posted by BaccMaster View Post

Hey little guy, your Napoleon complex is acting up. Take your meds
    Little guy? No clue on MD’s size but I’m betting he never lived on the street like you. And never let his daughter get ripped off by a known scammer. And then get robbed by another family member’s boy toy. Perhaps you should really look at the type people you hang around with Dark Oz.

Ever stop to see a huge house fire? There's always a large crowd watching. How come that same crowd is never around when there isn't this disaster? You are nothing more than that "house fire", "dumpster fire", "train wreck", etc. You're just comic relief. Give it up.

I've actually never noticed 'til now anything you've posted. What does that say?

Since I did notice finally for the first time, today, that you exist - explain. How does someone's posting about gambling, winning and having a great time equal a disaster?

Unless you're saying that you like to watch success and hope for a downfall...well, that says more about you than the content. I do recall a comment from PokerGrinder to that effect that he was watching hoping for a train wreck, which is a phrase that you used. But he's mentally ill. And he's still waiting.
    Last edited by MDawg; 05-09-2020 at 08:59 AM.

Your guys' buddy Billryan made an interesting observation in the horseracing thread that many believe the same thing about Bob Dancer. He said this:

"Someone who makes a million dollars in bets and collects more than a million dollars in winnings is a successful handicapper. Someone who loses $50,000 but gets $80,000 back in rebates is not."

Now isn't this EXACTLY the same thing Dancer does with VP? Take that player's card away from him and he would be the same loser gambler that any ploppie would be. He needs those rebates, drawing wins, cash back, etc. to be profitable. He isn't beating the VP machines. He's beating the marketing department.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Your guys' buddy Billryan made an interesting observation in the horseracing thread that many believe the same thing about Bob Dancer. He said this:

"Someone who makes a million dollars in bets and collects more than a million dollars in winnings is a successful handicapper. Someone who loses $50,000 but gets $80,000 back in rebates is not."

Now isn't this EXACTLY the same thing Dancer does with VP? Take that player's card away from him and he would be the same loser gambler that any ploppie would be. He needs those rebates, drawing wins, cash back, etc. to be profitable. He isn't beating the VP machines. He's beating the marketing department.
    Yes, he's beating the marketing department. That's part of the equation. At 9/6 jacks with 1% same day cashback you are running a .46% deficit on the game to get the 1% CB. A net edge of .54%. He never claimed to beat 9/6 jacks straight up.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

It's all part of his own marketing strategy for the gaming business he's in. He first has to be able to play the games good enuf to make his profit margin from maximizing his "marketing wins" as high as possible. This is where someone like him shines--the games don't baffle him, and he has a high tolerance for sitting long hours at machines.

Now that Dark Oz showed up, cam anyone talk Broke Billy to come over here and enlighten with all his knowledge?

He wouldn’t survive an hour here so it’s a pipe dream.

I do recall a comment from PokerGrinder to that effect that he was watching hoping for a train wreck, which is a phrase that you used. But he's mentally ill. And he's still waiting.
    Show proof that poker grinder is mentally ill. He said he had problems with depression a times. Depression affects hundreds of millions of people, so it's not that unusual.

I've met up with PG many times and I talked to him on the regular and that goes for many other people as well. Never has he shown any signs of mental illness or even depression. The most part he's a pretty up beat guy with a good sense of humor. Unlike you, people actually like him and believe the things he says.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Yes, he's beating the marketing department. That's part of the equation. At 9/6 jacks with 1% same day cashback you are running a .46% deficit on the game to get the 1% CB. A net edge of .54%. He never claimed to beat 9/6 jacks straight up.
    The problem is he DOES claim that his income is from VP. It clearly isn't. It's from the players card "rebates." Nothing wrong with any of it, it's just the way he portrays it. You and I don't need PC's for what we do. They just add an extra benefit.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I do recall a comment from PokerGrinder to that effect that he was watching hoping for a train wreck, which is a phrase that you used. But he's mentally ill. And he's still waiting.
    Show proof that poker grinder is mentally ill. He said he had problems with depression a times. Depression affects hundreds of millions of people, so it's not that unusual.

I've met up with PG many times and I talked to him on the regular and that goes for many other people as well. Never has he shown any signs of mental illness or even depression. The most part he's a pretty up beat guy with a good sense of humor. Unlike you, people actually like him and believe the things he says.
    Nobody can show proof of anything claimed on internet gambling forums. If they could then there'd be a lot less claims.

People who use depression as an excuse for odd or confusing behavior have no right using that for any serious issues. It's more of a catch-all for the weak. If someone says they "struggle with depression" then they've just set you up for one big letdown.

Depression is nothing more than a state of mind or a reason to go to the doctor in order to acquire pills. We ALL go thru rough patches. Most of us know better.

Thread Information