Page 171 of 501 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Someone needs to ask Babs how fleaswatter was supposed to know that if you misquote someone then say its a joke then it's okay. That is not in the rules. Fleaswatter seen darkoz misquote someone with no repercussions and figured it was okay. How was he supposed to know about this caveat called "it's a joke?"
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

She mods primarily by emotion and finds the rules needed to rationalize those decisions, period.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Someone needs to ask Babs how fleaswatter was supposed to know that if you misquote someone then say its a joke then it's okay. That is not in the rules. Fleaswatter seen darkoz misquote someone with no repercussions and figured it was okay. How was he supposed to know about this caveat called "it's a joke?"
    Fleaswatter should have his suspension revoked IMHO since it seems there is no way that he would have known about the whole joke thing. In his view, he got a warning for and then a suspension for doing the same thing someone else did with no huge consequences. It would be like someone cracking jokes about Trump and having a bunch of people laughing, so you crack jokes about him too, expecting more laughter, only to be met with icy and unamused glares. Turns out that they are his NEPHEWS and NIECES and although they crack jokes about Uncle Trump and laugh at Trump jokes, they don't take too kindly to non Trump Relatives making fun of Uncle Trump.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Fleaswatter should have his suspension revoked IMHO since it seems there is no way that he would have known about the whole joke thing. In his view, he got a warning for and then a suspension for doing the same thing someone else did with no huge consequences. It would be like someone cracking jokes about Trump and having a bunch of people laughing, so you crack jokes about him too, expecting more laughter, only to be met with icy and unamused glares. Turns out that they are his NEPHEWS and NIECES and although they crack jokes about Uncle Trump and laugh at Trump jokes, they don't take too kindly to non Trump Relatives making fun of Uncle Trump.
    In the case of WoV it would be Aunt Hillary.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Axel, I chose the name Tasha as a nickname for a nickname as NATASHA. So it would be a clue to who I really was. Nat is in both Natasha and Nathan.
    Sorry, but that's just not going to fly with me. Something up with you and LS. I'm not 100% what it is, but there are just way too many red flags and there's no way its just coincidence. feel free to cuss me out, it would be an honor.

I can only think of one scenario where you are not involved, but that would really be very far fetched. What's that saying? The easiest explanation is usually the correct one.
    Axel, I am not Luscious Sweet, I promise!
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    In the case of WoV it would be Aunt Hillary.
    But on WOV no one is really cracking jokes about Hillary. Donald yes, but Hillary, no.

Babs closed the Nathan thread. Said there was to much trolling all around. She closed it instead of taking action on the trolling. Because if she took action on it she was going to have to suspend some lefties too. She couldn't do that so she closed the thread.

And oh, yes, she doesn't want a thread with Nathan's name in it.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-09-2019 at 05:57 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Babs closed the Nathan thread. Said there was to much trolling all around. She closed it instead of taking action on the trolling. Because if she took action on it she was going to have to suspend some lefties too. She couldn't do that so she closed the thread.

I noticed The New Nathan Thread was already closed too. It started off being about me and whether or not I should be reinstated and suddenly turned into a Political/Arguing thread with Posters hurling insults at each other! What the fuck?

I noticed The New Nathan Thread was already closed too. It started off being about me and whether or not I should be reinstated and suddenly turned into a Political/Arguing thread with Posters hurling insults at each other! What the fuck?
    Was that done by design? You decide.

Here is my copy and paste response on another website about The New Nathan Thread already being closed before even seeing Mickey's response about it. I mentioned my theory that the sudden Political and Arguing Hijacking was done on purpose to have it shut down quickly

Here is the post.

"And.....The new thread about me has already been closed. Suddenly it was turned into a Political Thread! And then people started hurling insults at each other! This was suppossed to be about whether or not I should be reinstated and out of the blue it turned into a Political/Arguing thread! At least one person mentioned that it was supposed to be about me and shouldn't have turned into a Political/Arguing thread. I knew the writing was on the wall as soon as someone mentioned that the new Nathan Thread needed to be locked up after it turned into a Political/Arguing thread. The very next post was BBB announcing that The New Nathan Thread was closed. As I write this post, I remembered that BBB said early on in the new Nathan thread that if the Thread begun to get bad, it would be closed, and it got bad and got closed. I wouldn't be surprised if the posters who suddenly turned it into a Political/Arguing Thread did so on purpose with the intention of getting it shut down quickly. Those Assholes. This closing of the thread that started with the intention of whether or not I should be reinstated and suddenly turned really bad happened right after my Nathan's Corner was suddenly changed to Nathan and hidden from the Recent Posts Lists. Both of this is so messed up."

Here is my copy and paste response on another website about The New Nathan Thread already being closed before even seeing Mickey's response about it. I mentioned my theory that the sudden Political and Arguing Hijacking was done on purpose to have it shut down quickly

Here is the post.

"And.....The new thread about me has already been closed. Suddenly it was turned into a Political Thread! And then people started hurling insults at each other! This was suppossed to be about whether or not I should be reinstated and out of the blue it turned into a Political/Arguing thread! At least one person mentioned that it was supposed to be about me and shouldn't have turned into a Political/Arguing thread. I knew the writing was on the wall as soon as someone mentioned that the new Nathan Thread needed to be locked up after it turned into a Political/Arguing thread. The very next post was BBB announcing that The New Nathan Thread was closed. As I write this post, I remembered that BBB said early on in the new Nathan thread that if the Thread begun to get bad, it would be closed, and it got bad and got closed. I wouldn't be surprised if the posters who suddenly turned it into a Political/Arguing Thread did so on purpose with the intention of getting it shut down quickly. Those Assholes. This closing of the thread that started with the intention of whether or not I should be reinstated and suddenly turned really bad happened right after my Nathan's Corner was suddenly changed to Nathan and hidden from the Recent Posts Lists. Both of this is so messed up."
    Babs is social engineering WoV. She blocked Nathan's Corner so it wouldn't show up in the recents because people were still posting in it after you were banned. She doesn't like that. She wants to totally erase you from WoV. The new Nathan thread popped up and I know that pissed her off. She wants that thread to disappear. She could have nipped the trolling in the bud but let it go on just enough so she had an excuse to close the thread.

And Babs has a very hard time pulling the trigger on her pet libtards. Twice in recent memory Shack has had to jump in to suspend a libtard because Babs wouldn't do it. And I remember one time where Mission was brought in because Babs wouldn't pull the trigger on a libtard. Besides all that, there have been many instances of the libtards getting away with insults as Babs just skips over it and no one else picks it up.

And look at all the mocking and ridiculing the libtards do in the Trump threads anyway. Mocking and ridiculing is trolling. It's insulting. But when someone not in the leftie click tries to give tit for tat she cracks the whip. Disgusting.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-09-2019 at 08:37 PM.

There were definitely sock votes at the end to push it one vote over for I'm glad Nathan is gone. Plus the percentages showing on the poll are fucked as you could only vote for one selection.

There were definitely sock votes at the end to push it one vote over for I'm glad Nathan is gone. Plus the percentages showing on the poll are fucked as you could only vote for one selection.
    Wow. Sock votes? Axel should be all over that.

Here is the post.

Babs is social engineering WoV. She blocked Nathan's Corner so it wouldn't show up in the recents because people were still posting in it after you were banned. She doesn't like that. She wants to totally erase you from WoV. The new Nathan thread popped up and I know that pissed her off. She wants that thread to disappear. She could have nipped the trolling in the bud but let it go on just enough so she had an excuse to close the thread.

And Babs has a very hard time pulling the trigger on her pet libtards. Twice in recent memory Shack has had to jump in to suspend a libtard because Babs wouldn't do it. And I remember one time where Mission was brought in because Babs wouldn't pull the trigger on a libtard. Besides all that, there have been many instances of the libtards getting away with insults as Babs just skips over it and no one else picks it up.

And look at all the mocking and ridiculing the libtards do in the Trump threads anyway. Mocking and ridiculing is trolling. It's insulting. But when someone not in the leftie click tries to give tit for tat she cracks the whip. Disgusting.
    So I am not alone in my theory that the sudden Hijacking into Political/Arguing was intentional with the purpose of getting it shut down. Good to know I am not alone! :\

Of course you are never alone. You have plenty of socks to play with.

You just have to keep them straight.

Now go sell some red clown noses!

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

LOL!

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;89074]

LOL!

I should create a sock on WoV and blast all them libtard fucks.

Once again the Wizard does Babs job for her. Welfare Billryan just got 7 days in the can. Maybe Shack is trying to shame her into doing her job.

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;89075]

LOL!

I should create a sock on WoV and blast all them libtard fucks.
    The better move would act exactly like Mick and everyone would know it but they couldn’t ban you if they couldn’t prove it, per established procedures.

I know you won’t, but it’s amazing how many quality people bring you up and how much lessor the site is without you.

Boz, I don't have any socks, I promise!

Once again the Wizard does Babs job for her. Welfare Billryan just got 7 days in the can. Maybe Shack is trying to shame her into doing her job.
    Mickey I think I asked this before but don't remember your response. Are your 'welfare billyryan' references based on knowledge that you have or just from the fact that you don't care for him and his politics?

I am no billyryan fan these days (used to be on a previous forum) but it is my understanding he is a retired guy, I want to say retired from his own bar business but not 100%, probably gets SS and army pension. Where is this "welfare" stuff coming from? You know something I don't?

Thread Information