Page 169 of 501 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219269 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Well, I ended up snapping after taking THREE YEARS of BBB harassing and insulting me. Yesterday was the final straw and I had enough of her constant bullshit to me and ended up cussing her out and telling her off. I was expecting a suspension, but I got a nuke instead. I wonder if I should have waited a week and get to celebrate Nathan's Corner first year anniversary, and then tell her off and cuss her out on June 1st.
    Look forward to having you back under another nom de plume.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Max Pen, I'm hoping that I get a chance to be reinstated on WOV. I think I deserve some leniency for politely smiling and sucking up to BBB for three years while she mistreated me and finally had enough of her mistreatment of me and finally told her off after three years.
    I believe they'll still let you contribute to the cost of next year's Spring Fling dinner.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Looks like you just got suspended at Diversity Tomorrow for 2 weeks. You can't win.
    Yes, because your bitch pal Boz, posted to the Wizard calling Nathan out.
    So what did the Wizard do? Slapped Boz on the wrist and suspended Nathan on DT.

I honestly was expecting a SUSPENSION, not a nuke when I went on a nasty, rage, fed up, rage filled profanity rant against BBB a couple of days ago In fact, as I was doing that rage rant, my thought process was,"There is no way I won't be getting suspended for this. Nathan's Corner's one year anniversary is about a week away. I guess I'll celebrate it in two weeks or a month from now after I serve my either two week or month suspension."

Had I known I'd be nuked from WOV, I wouldn't have done that. I'd have just kept stewing politely like I had for three years.
    Last edited by Tasha; 05-27-2019 at 06:25 PM.

God, I wish I'd be reinstated on WOV. I'm over my rage filled outburst moment.

W G A F

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    W G A F
    I do. One fed up outburst after politely taking shit for three years should have granted me some leniency and slack.

W G A F
    I do. One fed up outburst after politely taking shit for three years should have granted me some leniency and slack.
    Move on Nathan, there's only been a few exceptions where a Nuked person has been reinstated.

You are stuck here and DT where only a very few people will notice you.

Since you are nuked you have nothing to lose, make a sockpuppet account and go say whatever you want.

Perhaps Mike might get mad and nuke you from DT however very few people visit that site.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

W G A F
    Move on Nathan, there's only been a few exceptions where a Nuked person has been reinstated.

You are stuck here and DT where only a very few people will notice you.

Since you are nuked you have nothing to lose, make a sockpuppet account and go say whatever you want.

Perhaps Mike might get mad and nuke you from DT however very few people visit that site.
    Waste of time, Tasha, Nathan & Kentry are all playing their sock games on GF. Right along with 1BB/ Freddy.

Simple fact is anyone on any side would bet against 2 people (Kentry & Nathan) both being poor slot degenerates and lottery addicts in Miami that find the same forums. Then again, she has played the game for many years now and still gains interest bouncing from forum to forum.

And who am I to understand how miserable her life may be and how desperate she is to get away from it. The lottery exploits people like her. Of course so does Walgreens.

W G A F
    With her insults and talking down to you BABs finally succeeded in her goal of getting rid of you. She has no business moderating a forum. Her libtard idiot pets get away with trolling the hell out of the political threads while she is quick with the whip on those with more conservative views. The last case in point is darkoz deliberately misquoting Mcallister. Other people called attention to it too but not a peep out of BABs.

And that idiot Pokergrinderbitch. This dude tells axel to put him on ignore if he doesn't like what he writes. Pokergrinderbitch was told more than one time to quit harrassing Nathan and just put her on ignore. Did he do it. No, he kept reading her posts and harassing her. Then he has the audacity to tell someone else to do what he was not willing to do. The dude is a complete assclown. The people harassing Nathan, including Babs, took no punishment for it. The site has a lot of shit people on it.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-28-2019 at 04:08 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

W G A F
    With her insults and talking down to you BABs finally succeeded in her goal of getting rid of you. She has no business moderating a forum. Her libtard idiot pets get away with trolling the hell out of the political threads while she is quick with the whip on those with more conservative views. The last case in point is darkoz deliberately misquoting Mcallister. Other people called attention to it too but not a peep out of BABs.

And that idiot Pokergrinderbitch. This dude tells axel to put him on ignore if he doesn't like what he writes. Pokergrinderbitch was told more than one time to quit harrassing Nathan and just put her on ignore. Did he do it. No, he kept reading her posts and harassing her. Then he has the audacity to tell someone else to do what he was not willing to do. The dude is a complete assclown. The people harassing Nathan, including Babs, took no punishment for it. All in all its a shit site full of shit people that think they are better than everyone else.
    One of the few times I’ve disagreed with you Mick on some of your points. No doubt there are plenty of liberal assholes there and I try every visit to debate them within the rules. The rules that are clear, even if some don’t see them as fair.

Anyone visiting WoV quickly learns the rules and how it works. You of all people know how the world works and make a decision on how to tolerate it, walk away from it or exploit it.

Maybe “Nathan” didn’t get a fair shot there, but that’s life in a microcosm. You understand that.

And while I’m the biggest defender of you being back at WoV, you survived just fine, the site is lessor for you not being there and you would be classic Mick in telling them to go Fuck themselves if ask.

Nathan isn’t the defining banned poster on WoV.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

And that idiot Pokergrinderbitch. This dude tells axel to put him on ignore if he doesn't like what he writes. Pokergrinderbitch was told more than one time to quit harrassing Nathan and just put her on ignore. Did he do it. No, he kept reading her posts and harassing her. Then he has the audacity to tell someone else to do what he was not willing to do. The dude is a complete assclown. The people harassing Nathan, including Babs, took no punishment for it. All in all its a shit site full of shit people that think they are better than everyone else.
    One of the few times I’ve disagreed with you Mick on some of your points. No doubt there are plenty of liberal assholes there and I try every visit to debate them within the rules. The rules that are clear, even if some don’t see them as fair.

Anyone visiting WoV quickly learns the rules and how it works. You of all people know how the world works and make a decision on how to tolerate it, walk away from it or exploit it.

Maybe “Nathan” didn’t get a fair shot there, but that’s life in a microcosm. You understand that.

And while I’m the biggest defender of you being back at WoV, you survived just fine, the site is lessor for you not being there and you would be classic Mick in telling them to go Fuck themselves if ask.

Nathan isn’t the defining banned poster on WoV.
    A few years ago there was talk of getting me back on the site but I should start with a public apology to Shack. Have you seen me take the bait? LOL! If I grovel I could get back on? I can just see their response after I apologize:

"We happily note the apology of Mickey Crimm. He has made great contributions to this forum in the past. However, after much consideration, we have decided that he should remain banned at this time. We wish him good luck with all his endeavors in the future."

They should apologize for-and remedy-the completely biased moderation of Babs. Until then there is no way I would subject myself to such moderation.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Nathan was a harmless innocent on WoV. I was surprised at the people involved in harassing and bullying her, especially BABS. After abusing her to no end they finally got her. I used to like Babs. Not anymore. I detest people going after harmless innocents. Theres a bunch of people over there now making excuses for their behavior and how Nathan deserved what she got. Sick people.

And, WOV is ironically down for maintenance a couple of days after I got nuked. Or is that coincidentally? Maybe it's both. Or maybe it's poetic justice. Or all three.

That was a right - fine cuss job!

Originally Posted by ddb1 View Post
    That was a right - fine cuss job!
    In my family they know that if I'm cussing up a storm, something serious went down.

Babs tells fleaswatter he listens to lies about Dems. You know damn well she's had the TV on for 2 years watching the blatant lies about Trump/Russia collusion on CNN. Then she has the audacity to tell others they listen to lies.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MSNPC*, not CNN.
    #FreeTyde

Axel, I chose the name Tasha as a nickname for a nickname as NATASHA. So it would be a clue to who I really was. Nat is in both Natasha and Nathan.

Axel, I chose the name Tasha as a nickname for a nickname as NATASHA. So it would be a clue to who I really was. Nat is in both Natasha and Nathan.
    Sorry, but that's just not going to fly with me. Something up with you and LS. I'm not 100% what it is, but there are just way too many red flags and there's no way its just coincidence. feel free to cuss me out, it would be an honor.

I can only think of one scenario where you are not involved, but that would really be very far fetched. What's that saying? The easiest explanation is usually the correct one.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Sorry, but that's just not going to fly with me. Something up with you and LS. I'm not 100% what it is, but there are just way too many red flags and there's no way its just coincidence. feel free to cuss me out, it would be an honor.

I can only think of one scenario where you are not involved, but that would really be very far fetched. What's that saying? The easiest explanation is usually the correct one.
    Axel, I am not Luscious Sweet, I promise!

Thread Information