Page 308 of 501 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,160 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Is USpapergames also Garnabby?
    Is Garnabby also OneHitWonder?
    If so, how has he escaped the Wizards Ban Hammer?

Has Garnabby been banned on VCT and what are his other user names?
    He was using Bill Yung correct?
    What was that other name before he came back as Garnabby?
    Serious Question as I can't keep up with all of them.
    I read that Tasha has used over 50 socks?
    Is any of this true?
    What current names is WizardofNothing going by these days?
    For some reason I am curious at 4:20 in the morning.

I read that Garnabby is a Professional Poker Player.
    Kind of interesting.
    What stakes do you mostly play for and which variation of poker do you prefer?
    I used to catch the Flu in poker rooms every year.
    I find it amazing that the poker rooms I walk by are packed these days.
    I'm all for no masks and to keep everything open but even I know that Poker Rooms, Bars and Restaurants are some of the most contaminated places.
    Last edited by monet; 12-06-2020 at 05:29 AM.

So the little man crawls out of bed and ignores all the insults toward someone that considers him a friend, Axel. But he suspends John for calling MDawg Milli Vanilli.

Again we all know MD complained to Mike about the post.

Who doesn’t see MD owns the Wizard right now? Only question is why and what does he has on the Wizard? It’s a compelling story line. Then again we know MDawg writes some of the best fiction out there, right up there with Hollywood. Granted most of the Hollywood stuff is more believable the MDawgs fantasy tales, but it’s still interesting.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    So the little man crawls out of bed and ignores all the insults toward someone that considers him a friend, Axel. But he suspends John for calling MDawg Milli Vanilli.

Who doesn’t see MD owns the Wizard right now? Only question is why and what does he has on the Wizard? It’s a compelling story line. Then again we know MDawg writes some of the best fiction out there, right up there with Hollywood. Granted most of the Hollywood stuff is more believable the MDawgs fantasy tales, but it’s still interesting.

I saw that too. John's Milli Vanilli joke was FUNNY and innocent. Definitely NOT Suspension worthy. My theory that Mdawg is getting preferentially Special Treatment Favoritism is holding more and more water with this unfair Suspension.
    Last edited by Tasha; 12-06-2020 at 08:27 AM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I'm seeing it too Boz.

MFraud, er sorry MDawg is running the show.

Perhaps he is garnering so much traffic the powers that be don't want that thread inactive.

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post

I'm seeing it too Boz.

MFraud, er sorry MDawg is running the show.

Perhaps he is garnering so much traffic the powers that be don't want that thread inactive.
    Yet you all continue to participate on that forum. Keep on cuckin' out boys. People today have a lack of self respect,,,,,I guess.....lol
    Last edited by MaxPen; 12-06-2020 at 11:07 AM.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Yet you all continue to participate on that forum. Keep on cuckin' out boys. People today have a lack of self respect,,,,,I guess.....lol
    MaxPen, some of us enjoy interacting with other players / AP on forums, including a little bit of jousting. Not the full blown trolling but friendly jousting. So where else can you do that now? Not here...this is a full blown sewer. That Gambling forum site that some of us were at prior to here. That has many of the same issues. Some of the discord sites? Wow they are even worse. Believe it or not WoV is the best of what is left of the forums despite all it's problems.

I gotta say though there is a major conflict with these forum owner and administrator guys. They are interested in traffic. I get it....that's why you start or run a forum. But some of these guys that are math guys turn their back on the math that they believe in and allow crap that is just complete nonsense because it generates traffic and especially if it is from one of the leading (in volume, not quality) posters.

I have encountered that at Norm's blackjack forum, when the leading poster by far (15k post, when no one else had 3k) started claims about his super duper blackjack system.

We have encountered that here with Singer.

And we see it at WoV with MDawg.

It is not hard to see the conflict these forum owners have, wanting more traffic, but geez, I wish they would be more true to the math and themselves.

Maybe T3 is Singer as well.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Maybe T3 is Singer as well.

No T3 was only about blackjack as far as I know. And while the handle T3 disappeared entirely after Don Schlesinger completely debunked him, if you are a reader of Norms forum or BJinfo, there are frequent new members that pop up just to fight with Don. I suspect at least some of them are T3.

And too his credit, T3 did not engage in personal attacks as a way to elevate himself by attempting to tear others down as is the common playbook. He just had claims that defied math. things like a 5% advantage via card counting using his "super duper" count and winning with no variance, just winning EV almost regularly. Neither of those is the way blackjack card counting works.

Furthermore, with me, at BJinfo, years later, T3 admitted that his claims of the extraordinary advantage were false. He did it in a matter to save face saying something like, the original claims were based on a small sample size and as he played more results came back down to what would be expected (math). I give him credit for that.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    MaxPen, some of us enjoy interacting with other players / AP on forums, including a little bit of jousting. Not the full blown trolling but friendly jousting. So where else can you do that now? Not here...this is a full blown sewer. That Gambling forum site that some of us were at prior to here. That has many of the same issues. Some of the discord sites? Wow they are even worse. Believe it or not WoV is the best of what is left of the forums despite all it's problems.

I gotta say though there is a major conflict with these forum owner and administrator guys. They are interested in traffic. I get it....that's why you start or run a forum. But some of these guys that are math guys turn their back on the math that they believe in and allow crap that is just complete nonsense because it generates traffic and especially if it is from one of the leading (in volume, not quality) posters.

I have encountered that at Norm's blackjack forum, when the leading poster by far (15k post, when no one else had 3k) started claims about his super duper blackjack system.

It is not hard to see the conflict these forum owners have, wanting more traffic, but geez, I wish they would be more true to the math and themselves.
    Only a raging fool and incomparable idiot with numerous self-confidence and social problems would act as if the forum life is such an important part of his sad and pathetic life. And then to make believe he has a disappointment with what's actually going on because it doesn't attain the level of his concocted fantasy....well, let's just say him being a fairy isn't his biggest of issues.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Only a raging fool and incomparable idiot with numerous self-confidence and social problems would act as if the forum life is such an important part of his sad and pathetic life.

....Says the leading poster of this forum. What an idiot! You just can't make this stuff up.

Only a raging fool and incomparable idiot with numerous self-confidence and social problems would act as if the forum life is such an important part of his sad and pathetic life. And then to make believe he has a disappointment with what's actually going on because it doesn't attain the level of his concocted fantasy....well, let's just say him being a fairy isn't his biggest of issues.
    Harshly put, but this opens my eyes to some of the why KewlJ won't let go and keeps going on and on speculating about stuff he knows little or nothing about.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Not here...this is a full blown sewer. I gotta say though there is a major conflict with these forum owner and administrator guys. They are interested in traffic. I get it....that's why you start or run a forum. But some of these guys that are math guys turn their back on the math that they believe in and allow crap that is just complete nonsense because it generates traffic and especially if it is from one of the leading (in volume, not quality) posters. I have encountered that at Norm's blackjack forum, when the leading poster by far (15k post, when no one else had 3k) started claims about his super duper blackjack system.

Shut the Fuck Up... SPIDERMAN!
    You Fucking Hypocrite.
    How many other socks do you have that we don't know about???
    You Fucking Bash the Wizard for over 3 years and run back to lick his boots!?
    You are so sick, you created a Sock over at Norms and somehow you got the Wizard to go back on his word!?
    I wish you would Fake Your Own Death... AGAIN!
    Stop projecting this Honest Abe, Holier Than Thou Persona, that you keep trying to fortify in your posts.
    VCT is not a sewer and it has plenty of quality members and posts.
    This place is one Forum where people can say just about anything they want.
    You know, like how America used to be 30+ years ago.
    And that is why YOU, REDIETZ, ALAN and OTHERS keep coming back.
    God Bless Dan Druff!

Last edited by monet; 12-06-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Only a raging fool and incomparable idiot with numerous self-confidence and social problems would act as if the forum life is such an important part of his sad and pathetic life.

....Says the leading poster of this forum. What an idiot! You just can't make this stuff up.
    Once again, Mr. "I'm always right and you MUST believe me without any evidence because the math backs up whatever I claim" didn't take the time to examine if what he posts will make a fool out of himself.

Sorry math genius---but YOU have posted an average of 88 posts/month, while mine show up at an avg. of 76/month. And because you have only a high school education, I'll explain this to you: Long term averages are what dictates the validity of historical actuals. To put this into simple terms for a certified simpleton, who's the current more feared batter? The guy with 600 homers over 15 years....or the guy with 80 over the past two.

If this is how you conduct yourself at the bj tables, it explains why you have such an obvious need to get others on multiple forums to believe your stupid concocted internet existence.

Wise up.

Sorry math genius---but YOU have posted an average of 88 posts/month, while mine show up at an avg. of 76/month. And because you have only a high school education, I'll explain this to you: Long term averages are what dictates the validity of historical actuals. To put this into simple terms for a certified simpleton, who's the current more feared batter? The guy with 600 homers over 15 years....or the guy with 80 over the past two.

If this is how you conduct yourself at the bj tables, it explains why you have such an obvious need to get others on multiple forums to believe your stupid concocted internet existence.

Wise up.
    Funny shit when the leading poster is trying to tell you isn't the leading poster because of averages and stuff. How about this genius" You have been suspended from this forum twice... is that right? So that is like a year that you couldn't post. Did you figure that into your averages?

Now I am not the one claiming I am too good to post on message boards. I happen to enjoy it. At nights and weekends, I watch a lot of sports in my recliner, and have my tablet right there reading the forums and posting. Sue me. At least I don't try to make excuses for what people can clearly see.

Now again, tell us how successful and busy you are that you couldn't possible be bothered with posting about all your alternative reality claims. Come on tell us some more, Mr. leading poster.

Leading poster is still Alan/Andrew, he still comes around here, he'll post again as usual.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Is USpapergames also Garnabby?
    Is Garnabby also OneHitWonder?
    If so, how has he escaped the Wizards Ban Hammer?

Has Garnabby been banned on VCT and what are his other user names?
    He was using Bill Yung correct?
    What was that other name before he came back as Garnabby?
    Serious Question as I can't keep up with all of them.
    I read that Tasha has used over 50 socks?
    Is any of this true?
    What current names is WizardofNothing going by these days?
    For some reason I am curious at 4:20 in the morning.

I read that Garnabby is a Professional Poker Player.
    Kind of interesting.
    What stakes do you mostly play for and which variation of poker do you prefer?
    I used to catch the Flu in poker rooms every year.
    I find it amazing that the poker rooms I walk by are packed these days.
    I'm all for no masks and to keep everything open but even I know that Poker Rooms, Bars and Restaurants are some of the most contaminated places.
    Monet, I'm not sure if USpapergames is Garnabby. Garnabby is Onehitwonder in my opinion. As I don't follow the Wizard of Vegas forum too closely, I cannot comment on how he escaped the Wizard's ban hammer - perhaps he hasn't posted that much controversial stuff over there with the socks in question. Yes Garnabby has been banned on VCT under his initial sock Bill Yung and I believe also under his somewhat newer socks Onehitwonder and LMR. He has come back under LMR before Garnabby (at least in terms of active socks - please see below). I believe it was under his LMR sock that he said he was leaving VCT (or words to that effect) but then came back and posted under his somewhat dormant account Garnabby. So actually Garnabby was an older sock account, but because of this sock's relative dormancy it was not banned and is now being used anew (I guess we could check on how old the account is, but I don't think either of us care enough to do that). A sure telltale sign of a Bill Yung sock is that, eventually, if not right away, the sock will start posting new age numerlogical gunk.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Monet, I'm not sure if USpapergames is Garnabby. Garnabby is Onehitwonder in my opinion. As I don't follow the Wizard of Vegas forum too closely, I cannot comment on how he escaped the Wizard's ban hammer - perhaps he hasn't posted that much controversial stuff over there with the socks in question. Yes Garnabby has been banned on VCT under his initial sock Bill Yung and I believe also under his somewhat newer socks Onehitwonder and LMR. He has come back under LMR before Garnabby (at least in terms of active socks - please see below). I believe it was under his LMR sock that he said he was leaving VCT (or words to that effect) but then came back and posted under his somewhat dormant account Garnabby. So actually Garnabby was an older sock account, but because of this sock's relative dormancy it was not banned and is now being used anew (I guess we could check on how old the account is, but I don't think either of us care enough to do that). A sure telltale sign of a Bill Yung sock is that, eventually, if not right away, the sock will start posting new age numerlogical gunk.
    Thanks for taking the time to respond and give me your breakdown.
    I'm too lazy right now but I remember LMR bragging that he was messing with WoV under the name of USpapergames.
    Perhaps I will track it down when I get rambunctious.
    Thanks for the LMR refresher because I forgot about that name.
    I don't really care but I'm pretty sure the Wizard does.
    Garnabby doesn't bother me.
    He has just as much right to post whatever nonsense he wants like the rest of us.
    I'm a bit curious of his claim that he has been a professional poker player for 25% of his life.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to respond and give me your breakdown.
    I'm too lazy right now but I remember LMR bragging that he was messing with WoV under the name of USpapergames.
    Perhaps I will track it down when I get rambunctious.
    Thanks for the LMR refresher because I forgot about that name.
    I don't really care but I'm pretty sure the Wizard does.
    Garnabby doesn't bother me.
    He has just as much right to post whatever nonsense he wants like the rest of us.
    I'm a bit curious of his claim that he has been a professional poker player for 25% of his life.
    Ok thanks Monet, I either didn't read (or did read but not remember) the USpapergames post. Also, thanks for the room 247 movie reco - I watched it and found it interesting.

The slack that MDawg gets might come from above Shack. The affiliates get a cut of what the player dumps on the gambling site. MDawg attracts the dreamer types. MDawg tells stories of winning big time while being wined and dined. That's every degenerates gambler's dream. The dreamers that shit up. They are the kind of people you want in your casino, or online casino, instead of bonus whores.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The slack that MDawg gets might come from above Shack. The affiliates get a cut of what the player dumps on the gambling site. MDawg attracts the dreamer types. MDawg tells stories of winning big time while being wined and dined. That's every degenerates gambler's dream. The dreamers that shit up. They are the kind of people you want in your casino, or online casino, instead of bonus whores.
    Excellent perception Mickey, kept simple and in front of everyone's eyes to see, but people want to make it more complicated than it really. is. So far you have given the only explanation that makes sense, has answers, and without the need for more questions.
    Last edited by BoSox; 12-07-2020 at 06:04 AM.

Thread Information