Page 209 of 507 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 10128

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Just checked out the singer thread. It's not going to far. I guess they aren't quite as interested in Rob over there as we are over here. I noticed a narcissistic personality disorder thread though. I can think of someone on this forum who might want to give it a shot and report back here.
    I would be very interested to see a truthful response to the narc test, Shack claims to have scored a 2 Pleeeease. That's as likely as 18yos!!!
    This shack creature you speak of isn't one person I had in mind.
    What is 18yos? I know it has something to do with craps but couldn’t find anything on it searching the internet. Figured it was slang for something. I started here before the 18yos thing was mentioned. Now it’s mentioned like everybody knows what it is.

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

I would be very interested to see a truthful response to the narc test, Shack claims to have scored a 2 Pleeeease. That's as likely as 18yos!!!
    What is 18yos? I know it has something to do with craps but couldn’t find anything on it searching the internet. Figured it was slang for something. I started here before the 18yos thing was mentioned. Now it’s mentioned like everybody knows what it is.
    Roll 2 dice and see if you can roll an 11, 18 times in a row!

Originally Posted by Bob21 View Post

Alan Mendelson claims to have seen 11 thrown on a craps table 18 times in a row. People have been making fun of him ever since he revealed this. In craps the 11 is referred to as the yo.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Fun fact:

Odds of rolling an 11 with two dice are 1 in 18

Niagara Falls, slowly I turn, inch by inch.....turn your back on the story of 18 yo's.

Thanks guys! That helps me when I see 18yos mentioned. Makes it funnier!

The Alan thread has already dropped from WOV top ten. Sorry Alan no one cares....
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Just checked out the singer thread. It's not going to far. I guess they aren't quite as interested in Rob over there as we are over here. I noticed a narcissistic personality disorder thread though. I can think of someone on this forum who might want to give it a shot and report back here.
    I knew you were referring to Singer, maybe Mr Andrew, I just had to throw Shack in with this, due to the fact that it was a absolute impossibility for him to score a 2. Anyone even remotely partial, even his loyal supporters would fully agree.

Who started that thread, Alan? The only thing I had to do with it is someone informed me Shack wanted me to contact him so I did. He wants an interview probably over what Alan wrote, and he wants to do it in video format but not in person because of covid. We've been communicating back and forth in preparation. Not sure when it will be but it'll be soon.

I knew you were referring to Singer, maybe Mr Andrew, I just had to throw Shack in with this, due to the fact that it was a absolute impossibility for him to score a 2. Anyone even remotely partial, even his loyal supporters would fully agree.
    Scoring very low on that test is not a good thing. Healthy people need some self esteem and control of their lives. Scoring around a ten is probably about right.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Scoring very low on that test is not a good thing. Healthy people need some self esteem and control of their lives. Scoring around a ten is probably about right.
    I agree, 10-13 is probably the sweet spot, but someone only needs to see his moderation (decimating his former forum) his intense joy of shaming, look at me look at me, among many other things, to truly see the mockery in his 2 self rating(ROFLMFAO) I would guess he's easily in the upper teens, possibly 20. If you were to judge by his forum and video persona. I would believe Singers claims, ten fold, before I believe Shack is a 2 rated narcissist !!

Well, I tell you what, I did notice that DarkOz posted yesterday on Wizard of Vegas I'm not yet convinced, but I'm getting there.

I can't remember what I scored but it was certainly significantly higher than what most people were touting on there. They probably only thing I scored low in personal vanity. Of course I should rule the world, duh.

I just can't take too much stock in something like that in the first place.

I got a -15.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Your Total: 17
    One of the few people who took the test, reporting honestly. Most people fudge their own scores assuming lower is better.

Broke Billy got a zero on the test. In fact he gave his test away since he is such and kind and gentle giant.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Broke Billy got a zero on the test. In fact he gave his test away since he is such and kind and gentle giant.
    Broke billyryan was the first to jump up and snitch off axel for putting my name up on the forum.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Broke billyryan was the first to jump up and snitch off axel for putting my name up on the forum.
    Boz lost a billyran but gained a Redietz!

Broke busty Billy

Thread Information