Page 284 of 501 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I stay out of the restaurants on road trips. The fast food drive-thru's have been doing bang up business during covid. I routinely cruise the fast food drive-thru's looking for the shortest line. It's weird but 8 PM to 9 PM seems to be just as busy as the noon hour.
    On our recent round trip to NC we only had drive-thru impossible burgers, Domino's, Subway, and a few various other drive thru/take out meals. It was a bit uncomfortable after a while but it was good on the time schedule.
    I thought you stayed away, from fast food made by minimum wage slugs Rob ?
    Chick-fil-a doesn't employ minimum wage slugs.

When you have to drive across country for a funeral with the Mrs. who's the executor, there's not much of a choice during a pandemic.

Now max seems to be easily irritated by whatever I do and what I have (he's been locked up at home for months now, likely due to lack of funds to do anything) it would only exacerbate his discomfort if he were privy to the estate disbursement.

In other words---he's just another redietz.

On our recent round trip to NC we only had drive-thru impossible burgers, Domino's, Subway, and a few various other drive thru/take out meals. It was a bit uncomfortable after a while but it was good on the time schedule.
    I thought you stayed away, from fast food made by minimum wage slugs Rob ?
    Chick-fil-a doesn't employ minimum wage slugs.

When you have to drive across country for a funeral with the Mrs. who's the executor, there's not much of a choice during a pandemic.

Now max seems to be easily irritated by whatever I do and what I have (he's been locked up at home for months now, likely due to lack of funds to do anything) it would only exacerbate his discomfort if he were privy to the estate disbursement.

In other words---he's just another redietz.
    Yes,,,,,Chik Fil A,,,,,,that wonderful establishment founded by the guy that suggests you find a black person and shine their shoes......Go..Rob..Go,,,,LMAO....Rid yourself of your white guilt and repent.

Hopefully you inherited something from your wife's parents estate. Maybe now you can get your own place. Or a better camper atleast. Unlike the Ditz I'm out and about like their is no virus. I'm all gassed up and ready to go to Chandler, AZ for the Newell viewing too.,,,,,,tic-toc to November. Got a hard date set yet?

Funny shit going on at WoV. Three of the biggest trolls to ever hit VCT, Alan Mendelson, Kewlj and Redietz are over there trolling the shit ourtof Rob Singer. To all three of them I say Pot! This is kettle! You're black! Those three trolltards are never gonna give it up. They troll the hell out of people but for some reason don't think they are trolls. The arrogance is stunning. I wonder how long Shack is going to tolerate it.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Funny shit going on at WoV. Three of the biggest trolls to ever hit VCT, Alan Mendelson, Kewlj and Redietz are over there trolling the shit ourtof Rob Singer. To all three of them I say Pot! This is kettle! You're black! Those three trolltards are never gonna give it up. They troll the hell out of people but for some reason don't think they are trolls. The arrogance is stunning. I wonder how long Shack is going to tolerate it.
    The place to troll Grandpa Newell is right here. But I guess some people would rather poke knives in peoples backs instead of punching them in the face.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    The place to troll Grandpa Newell is right here. But I guess some people would rather poke knives in peoples backs instead of punching them in the face.
    Redietz is saying that Singer defamed Mendelson. Hahahahaha!!!! Mendelson defames himself in glorious fashion. I have never seen anyone stupider than Mendelson on the subject of gambling. He is the all time stupidest person to ever post in the gambling forums about gambling. You would think that he would have attained at least a little bit of wisdom about it with the influence of pretty sharp gamblers in this forum over the years. But he didn't/hasn't learned a thing. He's just as stupid and ignorant today as he was 10 years ago.

That's my opinion.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Redietz is saying that Singer defamed Mendelson. Hahahahaha!!!! Mendelson defames himself in glorious fashion. I have never seen anyone stupider than Mendelson on the subject of gambling. He is the all time stupidest person to ever post in the gambling forums about gambling. You would think that he would have attained at least a little bit of wisdom about it with the influence of pretty sharp gamblers in this forum over the years. But he didn't/hasn't learned a thing. He's just as stupid and ignorant today as he was 10 years ago.

That's my opinion.
    He's not called MendelTard because of his knowledge...LOL
    Every time I see his dumbass suckled up to that Red Rock craps table, like a barnacle on a pylon dumping his pension check, I just chuckle as I pass by.

Originally Posted by House of Orange View Post
    What stakes does he play for?
    I've never stood by to lurk and watch the action. But not much. Nothing has ever stood out. If it was anything out of the ordinary I would definitely notice.

I am no longer all that interested in being reinstated on WOV. In fact, I technically haven't even visited WOV in over FOUR months. Almost five months ago is the last time I logged into WOV under by Nathan Account.

In fact, the only reason I was so desperate to be reinstated on WOV in the first place was because I wanted to celebrate the one year Anniversary of Nathan's Corner. Nathan's one year Anniversary was on May 31st 2019. I got banned from WOV on May 25th 2019 for that cussing rant(Which I thought was going to be a one month Suspension because of the Martingale) right before the one year Anniversary.

I apologized multiple times for that cussing rant and said I shouldn't have done it and hated that cussing rant but the truth was, I was only sorry my rant got me banned right before the one year Anniversary of my Nathan's Corner. I didn't think I was in the wrong at all. I politely took the insulting and harrassing for three years before finally exploding in a cussing rant which got me promptly banned. If you constantly use someone as a punching bag, don't be surprised if that person eventually hits you right back. I don't smile 24/7 and I am occasionally in a very foul and belligerent mood. The day I finally had enough was after I had gotten a two day pay cut from my job. Two day pay cut, MOST people wouldn't be smiling. What finally was the final straw for me was something I would have normally brushed off had I not gotten the two day paycut from my job.

I even wished Beachbumbabs a Happy Birthday in the hopes of being reinstated and even congratulated her on her Jeopardy win. I didn't want to do either pf these things since she was horrible to me for three years, but I figured doing all of this would get me reinstated. Never got reinstated despite doing everything asked of me to do in hopes of being reinstated.My plan if I had been reinstated was to cut off all ties with Beachbumbabs. And just treat her like persona non grata. I would have just avoided her ass had I been reinstated.

Right now, Nathan's Corner one year Anniversary was about 14 months ago, so the ship has sailed on celebrating that One year Anniversary, so there really is no wanting for me to want to be reinstated on WOV.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Mike gives head.

I have confidential information from some members that have received head and as well got to fuck Mike and he whined like a little fucking girl cuz their cocks were big.

Laughing my fucking ass off!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Mike gives head.

I have confidential information from some members that have received head and as well got to fuck Mike and he whined like a little fucking girl cuz their cocks were big.

You were doing SO well recently but it seems you are delving back into sick fantasy time again.....

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Mike gives head.

You were doing SO well recently but it seems you are delving back into sick fantasy time again.....
    Not a fantasy and I'm not gay, I'm happily married sorry to inform you.

Just because I spell it out the way it is, Mike is a complete fagott and takes cock and loves cock, I just happen to know some people that are fucking him big-time what the fuck is so bad that I type the truth?

What are you scared of?

Really fucked up that Marcus666 is STILL Suspended from WOV despite his scheduled reinstatement being TWO days ago! And the reason for his current Suspension was Bullshit. He innocently asked Mdawg if he wore Alligator Shoes! That's cause for a Suspension? No it isn't.

Tasha why are you so consumed with people on other forums? You know I have some YouTube videos of some very Dynamic people performing sexual acts that you thoroughly might enjoy I don't know if they're on other forums but they are the perfect specimens.

I might even be inside some of those YouTube videos let me know if you'd enjoy rather than just typing a bunch of shit.

Tasha why are you so consumed with people on other forums? You know I have some YouTube videos of some very Dynamic people performing sexual acts that you thoroughly might enjoy I don't know if they're on other forums but they are the perfect specimens.

I might even be inside some of those YouTube videos let me know if you'd enjoy rather than just typing a bunch of shit.
    I just called out how absolutely unfair it is that Marcus666 is STILL Suspended from WOV despite his scheduled reinstatement being TWO days ago. Before when I thought I had a chance of reinstatement on WOV, I would have kept my mouth shut about the unfairness of this, but now that it's obvious that I am not going to be reinstated on WOV, I am a lot more vocal about speaking out against their unfair Policies.

The real simple thing is to stop reading the site. Out of sight out of mind. The only way I know something is going on over there is if someone says something about something from there. Your participation is the only thing keeping that place going. Why support it?

The real simple thing is to stop reading the site. Out of sight out of mind. The only way I know something is going on over there is if someone says something about something from there. Your participation is the only thing keeping that place going. Why support it?
    I technically haven't even visited WOV in over FOUR months. Haven't logged there since Late April.

Big shout out to NotBoz, for post of the year over there. It won't last long. Would post it over here if I could Lol.

Mr integrity deleted instantly, I only visit for 10-15 minutes, twice a week these days. It must've only been up for a few minutes quite the timing. I welcome Boz to post it here, what a gem it was.

Mr integrity deleted instantly, I only visit for 10-15 minutes, twice a week these days. It must've only been up for a few minutes quite the timing. I welcome Boz to post it here, what a gem it was.
    Does anyone know how to recover it and post it over here?

Thread Information