Page 372 of 387 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,440 of 7740

Thread: The WoV Thread

  1. #7421
    In another thread, Singer said:

    What's typically obvious here is how multiple anonymous people WHOM NOBODY KNOWS are claiming to KNOW FOR A FACT....A FACT WHICH IS ALSO UNKNOWN....that another anonymous poster that is unknown to them, is 100% doing what he claims to be doing, with ZERO PROOF of any sort. These unknown soldiers choose to blindly accept everything he says, even to the point of kew making up how he has no inconsistencies in his stories and they run with that lie as if it were fact.

    Blackhole is anonymous also, yet you people act as if you have a complete understanding of where he's coming from. He could be a 90 lb. Chinese lady for all any of you know. So why would you think kew is what he claims to be? Because you WANT to....because you take offense to that which blackhole has provided posting evidence thereof?

    You people need to wise up but you never will. Just because someone comes along and concocts stories that line up with your own fantasies, regardless of how lacking in facts any of it is, you jump all over and lie about anyone and everyone who dares challenge these empty calorie beliefs for your own feel-good reasons. None of you can PROVE kew isn't completely full of crap because you neither know him or walk with him 24/7. And as much as he wants to pretend he "knows" you, he doesn't know shit about you clowns either. It is doing what Alan is an absolute expert at: arguing for the sake of arguing.

    Maybe one day someone will come up with a pill that'll cure this nonsense. Until then, keep telling stories, ignoring the facts, and picking sides.
    To be clear, Singer, that I think you have a basically okay life and don't really need these forums other than to agitate from time-to-time doesn't change that you're still a worthless fucking idiot.

    You think you're making a point, but I literally stipulated pretty much precisely what you said in a post before that:

    2.) I'm not deflecting anything for KewlJ. I have never met KewlJ or been presented with any concrete evidence as to the veracity of his claims. That's a similarity that the two of us have. One difference that the two of us have is that I don't give a fuck about KewlJ's claims because nothing about KewlJ's entire existence makes one speck of difference to me as it seems to with you. The only thing that I will say is that, if he were lying, his claims have remained remarkably consistent over such a long period of time. Most people would have come up with better, 'Self-contradictions,' than you have found digging into the posts of someone who is basically telling the truth.
    See? Already acknowledged. If I am not going to read things critically and make my own decisions from that, then why would I even post here or anywhere? Of course I don't claim to 100% know that KewlJ's stories are true.

    I didn't say, "No inconsistencies," I said, "Remarkably consistent." I could see how those two statements might read the same to someone with very limited intellectual faculties, such as yourself.

    And, I would say to people with similar intellectual limitations just to assume that every single person is lying about every single thing and not to believe a single thing said on ANY message board. If you're not smart enough to critically examine statements, then best just to believe everything is a lie.

    "No inconsistencies," would mean that I have read every post of his and there are no inconsistencies. Start with I have not read every post of KewlJ's, perhaps 25% of them just on the forums we share which ignores that he posts on forums upon which I have read 0% of his posts as I have never been there.

    "Remarkably consistent," just says that I have read enough posts over a long enough period of time that, if he were substantially lying, (rather than substantially telling the truth, because I don't think anyone tells the truth 100% of the time) I would be shocked not to run into a bigger and more blatant contradiction.

    Do you want me to put a number on it? Okay, I am 80% confident that KewlJ's stories and existence as a Las Vegas card counter are basically true.

  2. #7422
    Take notice that the “others” you note that have said your fantasies were consistent are the same 4 backers you have from the click making this thread already 9 pages long. I say only 4 because I consider jdaewoo and MaxPad one in the same. Redietz made 22 and Mission made 28 posts, a total of 50 just between the both of them so far.

    Being a consistent liar doesn’t make what your claiming true. Their support is not based on one confirmed fact. None of them even know who you are. Just because your fantasy sounds good to a couple of people who also make nothing but un-confirmed anonymous gambling claims on forums doesn’t change a thing.
    See, these are the kind of tactics that this cunt uses, if that tells you anything.

    1.) States that everything I post is a deflection for KewlJ, even if it's in response to something someone said to me or otherwise unrelated.

    2.) All but demands I leave the thread.

    3.) I state I am leaving the thread.

    4.) Continues to mention me and the number of posts I have used to, "Deflect."

    5.) Makes an inaccurate statement that I am, "Supporting," KewlJ and that his, "Fantasy sounds good to," me.

    See, so if I go into that thread and speak to the contrary, I am doing more deflecting. If I don't respond, then Blackhole can accept what he said as true.

    It's such an unsophisticated game that a four-year old could have invented the tactic. The sad thing is, this is in writing, where Blackhole has all the time in the world to thing about it. Maybe that's why he would never want to meet me; much less than not keep up with me in real time, he'd never even score a single point.

    Also, something about unconfirmed anonymous gambling claims, even though I have spelled out the where, when and how of a good few plays. It's not rocket surgery, unless you're a total fucking moron, like Blackhole.

  3. #7423
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Yeah I've been there. I made a routine cleaning appointment with the dentist I was seeing regularly. Nothing untoward so far right ? So then when I get to within 24 hours of the appointment (which is when you will be charged a missed appointment fee if you don't show up or if you cancel the appointment) I am asked (via a voicemail left by the office) to call the dentist office to confirm the appointment. When I call back to confirm, that is when I get the bombed dropped on me - they tell me when I arrive to the parking lot that I should call them and someone will come out and check my temperature and that I am to wait in my car until it is my turn for my appointment (assuming I pass the temperature check). Well first off, they did guess right that I have a car (I never told them I had a car), and they guessed right that I have a mobile phone and not just a land line (I never told them I have a mobile phone). Anyway, I guess they thought they were smooth waiting for the 24 hour "point of no return" to drop the bomb so that you take a hit if you don't comply with their forced bullshit (the only people they're trying to protect is themselves as you know, just like health care workers let people who have serious non-covid health disorders die in order to protect themselves from Covid). I told them I am not coming in for the appointment and I never returned to that office (so far I did not get mailed an invoice for a missed appointment and that was about 6 months back).

    I guess these fucks don't understand that they are interchangeable grunts and that we can just go to a different grunt to get our teeth serviced. My next dentist office will be one that does both implants and general dentistry - I suppose the plan will be to hand them $6000 or $7000 to get a couple implants eventually, along with routine maintenance.
    Agreed.
    As if I don't have access to 80 proof alcohol, marijuana and a pair of plyers.
    The other thing to remember is that these are the same cunts who now call "mercury fillings" "silver fillings" since they think we are too dumb to remember that they put a toxic heavy metal into our cavities way back when.

  4. #7424
    So,"Brand New" Member on WOV named Winning attaloss is already sinking his claws into Long time Members, Moses and Kewlj. He JUST joined TODAY and is ALREADY attacking long time Members.... I have a HUGE feeling he is a Sock of a banned Member....
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

  5. #7425
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    So,"Brand New" Member on WOV named Winning attaloss is already sinking his claws into Long time Members, Moses and Kewlj. He JUST joined TODAY and is ALREADY attacking long time Members.... I have a HUGE feeling he is a Sock of a banned Member....
    Do you have that feeling? OF COURSE HE IS!! He is a sock of the guy that was banned yesterday, that has been following me around for years blaming me because he failed as a card counter. The sock of a sock.

    And he is probably the guy, "billythekid" that I met with 14 years ago when I lived in Philly and he was at University of Penn, who asked me to help teach him about card counting. I met with him twice. And I guess he didn't have the drive to succeed, so now blames me that he couldn't cut it.

    Pay attention to whats going on tasha, so I dont have to explain it to you.

    And that sockpuppet of a sockpuppet thing.....man that is right up YOUR alley.

  6. #7426
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    So,"Brand New" Member on WOV named Winning attaloss is already sinking his claws into Long time Members, Moses and Kewlj. He JUST joined TODAY and is ALREADY attacking long time Members.... I have a HUGE feeling he is a Sock of a banned Member....
    Do you have that feeling? OF COURSE HE IS!! He is a sock of the guy that was banned yesterday, that has been following me around for years blaming me because he failed as a card counter. The sock of a sock.

    And he is probably the guy, "billythekid" that I met with 14 years ago when I lived in Philly and he was at University of Penn, who asked me to help teach him about card counting. I met with him twice. And I guess he didn't have the drive to succeed, so now blames me that he couldn't cut it.

    Pay attention to whats going on tasha, so I dont have to explain it to you.

    And that sockpuppet of a sockpuppet thing.....man that is right up YOUR alley.
    I'm paying a lot of attention. I already implied the guy was a Sock...
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    Sorry, can't help you, reached my Posting Limit!

  7. #7427
    Alan posted a thread yesterday at Wov entitled "losing" in which he claims to have read an article about a card counter who lost $6000 in one day, while playing postive expectation. Alan says the card counter was playing a spread of $50-$200 and Alan's conclusion is that the player lost 120, $50 bets....which is obviously wrong.

    I find it hard to beleive a serious card counter was only playing a $50-$200 spread. I suspect Alan got many aspects of the article wrong (as he often does). So I hope someone asks him to link to the article, just to see what he thinks he read.

  8. #7428
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Alan posted a thread yesterday at Wov entitled "losing" in which he claims to have read an article about a card counter who lost $6000 in one day, while playing postive expectation. Alan says the card counter was playing a spread of $50-$200 and Alan's conclusion is that the player lost 120, $50 bets....which is obviously wrong.

    I find it hard to beleive a serious card counter was only playing a $50-$200 spread. I suspect Alan got many aspects of the article wrong (as he often does). So I hope someone asks him to link to the article, just to see what he thinks he read.
    Alan was talking about you, KJ. You made a statement about losing 6K on $170 in expectation. He ran to WoV with it because he didn't want to get clobbered here.
    maxpen is the shit stain in the underwear of life.

  9. #7429
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Alan posted a thread yesterday at Wov entitled "losing" in which he claims to have read an article about a card counter who lost $6000 in one day, while playing postive expectation. Alan says the card counter was playing a spread of $50-$200 and Alan's conclusion is that the player lost 120, $50 bets....which is obviously wrong.

    I find it hard to beleive a serious card counter was only playing a $50-$200 spread. I suspect Alan got many aspects of the article wrong (as he often does). So I hope someone asks him to link to the article, just to see what he thinks he read.
    Alan was talking about you, KJ. You made a statement about losing 6K on $170 in expectation. He ran to WoV with it because he didn't want to get clobbered here.
    That is what I thought at first mickey, but then I went back and read what I posted. I never actually mentioned $6000. I just said I had a pretty good losing session after lunch that left me with about $4000 which was not enought to comfortably start a new session. I also never mentioned a bet spread or max bet, especially a $200 max bet...that is ridiculous.

    If he was talking about me, leave it to Alan, the so called journalist, to get everything ass backwards. So the actual details were that I lost a couple smaller sessions before lunch totaling about $1100. After lunch, I had a session that I lost $4850. I was playing a spread with a max bet of $400. So that is 12 max bets that were lost....which is not that many at all. I don't know what this crap about a player losing 120, $50 bets and how unlikely that was, was all about.

    That Alan is some journalist alright. I also thought the purpose of his thread was to mention a player losing while recording postive expectation. Alan just has never understood EV. It also just continues to amaze me how these guys that talk about me, from Alan, to Moses, to Mdawggy, to blackhole, don't get anything right about what they are saying. That can't be by mistake. They all distort everything.

  10. #7430
    Alan Mendelson was one of the better journalists in the game, in his heyday. Besides, why the insults? You started with that you didn't think he was talking about you.

  11. #7431
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    If he was talking about me, leave it to Alan, the so called journalist, to get everything ass backwards.
    You never mentioned losing $6K, but Alan posted that you lost $6K.

    How did Alan figure a $6K loss if you never actually mentioned how much you lost?

    And now you've confirmed that you lost $5950.

    Doesn't look like Alan had everything ass backwards...looks like Alan was right.

  12. #7432
    Kewlj posts so many different fantasies and Houdini moves, it's easy to understand someone getting lost or confused reading all the different bullshit he prints and clings to.

    Crypt-analysts in WW11 had a better chance of figuring out Japanese messages then Kewlj's actual confusing stupidity.

  13. #7433
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Alan Mendelson was one of the better journalists in the game, in his heyday. Besides, why the insults? You started with that you didn't think he was talking about you.
    Well, I do think he was talking about me really. I recorded a $6000 lost while mentioning the positive EV of 170 and the day after Alan writes about a card counter who lost $6000 while playing a positive expectation game.

    Since he got the bet spread and max bet sooooo wrong, I would have liked someone to ask him for a link to this so called article just to confirm. Perhaps I should have waited for that before calling him a bad journaist. But I will tell you based on my xperiences with Alan and him getting everything wrong, even if he was referring to some other article that was almost spot on what I mentioned just the day before, I can almost guarantee, Alan still got it wrong. What he wrote and is questioning makes NO sense.

    I also think I know where the $200 max bet came from. In one of my responses to blackhole (that same day), about how a player can play within in the comfort level of a casino, I mentioned a player playing a $50 table and how, his first jump in bet at first advantage $100 would draw no attention and his second jump in bet to $200 would draw no attention, and it wasn't until his final jump to max bet that he will have begun to draw attention. That final jump would be to $400, but I didn't mention $400, I just said final jump to max bet. I'll bet Alan didn't understand the final jump was to $400, and just went with spread of $50 to $200 and put these two different posts talking about two different things, together coming up with that I lost $6000 while playing $50-$200 spread.

    I strongly suspect he was talking about me and got everything all screwed up as far as details, but even if he wasn't talking about me and there was some kind of almost identical article, I would bet he still got all the details wrong and screwed up.

  14. #7434
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,980
    Originally Posted by blackhole
    Crypt-analysts in WW11 had a better chance of figuring out Japanese messages then Kewlj's actual confusing stupidity.
    Hey Blockhead, the US Navy figured out the Japanese code used to send operational orders to their military in early 1942; our ability to "read their mail" led to us positioning forces to secure a draw at the battle of the Coral Sea and then shortly thereafter a decisive victory at the battle of Midway.
    What, Me Worry?

  15. #7435
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Kewlj posts so many different fantasies and Houdini moves, it's easy to understand someone getting lost or confused reading all the different bullshit he prints and clings to.

    Crypt-analysts in WW11 had a better chance of figuring out Japanese messages then Kewlj's actual confusing stupidity.
    Listen shit for brains, if what you say were true that everything I post is fantasy and makes no sense, there would be a number of legitimate blackjack players on different forums, arguing that. But there isn't a single one. I know you like to hold up moses, but moses plays a very different game and style than I and despite that he has blackjack knowledege, particularly about the games he plays, he has proven to not understand the games that most other blackjack card counters play and the concepts that go with that.

  16. #7436
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Hey Blockhead, the US Navy figured out the Japanese code used to send operational orders to their military in early 1942; our ability to "read their mail" led to us positioning forces to secure a draw at the battle of the Coral Sea and then shortly thereafter a decisive victory at the battle of Midway.
    You must have just smoked a bowl. We all know the wonderful job and success they had during WW11. That’s old news. Your post is something most of us learned early on during school education. That’s why I used them for an example meaning they had a better chance figuring out what the Japs were saying then if they had to figure out Kewlj’s nonsense today.

    I guess I could have been clearer for the stoners.

    Take a nap, sounds like whatever you’re smoking really kicked your ass.

  17. #7437
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,980
    Blockhead that is not what you posted: your post implied we never did crack the code.

    Oh, i see, you wrote an ambiguous, poorly thought out flame: how typical.

    Keep tap dancing, someday you might finally squish all those nasty roaches on your mama's basement floor.
    What, Me Worry?

  18. #7438
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Blockhead that is not what you posted: your post implied we never did crack the code.

    Oh, i see, you wrote an ambiguous, poorly thought out flame: how typical.

    Keep tap dancing, someday you might finally squish all those nasty roaches on your mama's basement floor.
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Kewlj posts so many different fantasies and Houdini moves, it's easy to understand someone getting lost or confused reading all the different bullshit he prints and clings to.

    Crypt-analysts in WW11 had a better chance of figuring out Japanese messages then Kewlj's actual confusing stupidity.
    Really after-birth??

    Stop now, and put the pipe down.

  19. #7439
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    2,980
    Tough talk from a little boy still suckling his mother.

    Or is it your sister?
    What, Me Worry?

  20. #7440
    The only thing Blackhole is sucking is his food through a straw.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 23 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 22 guests)

  1. ddb1

Similar Threads

  1. The Genealogy Thread
    By mickeycrimm in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 04-27-2018, 05:29 AM
  2. Closed Thread
    By coach belly in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 07:29 PM
  3. Sportsbetting ONLY thread
    By LoneStarHorse in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 03:48 PM
  4. A thread for losses.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 01:01 AM
  5. The Kicker Thread
    By Rob.Singer in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 01:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •