Page 172 of 501 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 10013

Thread: The WoV Thread

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Once again the Wizard does Babs job for her. Welfare Billryan just got 7 days in the can. Maybe Shack is trying to shame her into doing her job.
    Mickey I think I asked this before but don't remember your response. Are your 'welfare billyryan' references based on knowledge that you have or just from the fact that you don't care for him and his politics?

I am no billyryan fan these days (used to be on a previous forum) but it is my understanding he is a retired guy, I want to say retired from his own bar business but not 100%, probably gets SS and army pension. Where is this "welfare" stuff coming from? You know something I don't?
    I think Boz knows more about him than I do. He just strikes me as some kind of welfare sponge. He has a history of trolling Boz but doesn't like Boz's trollbacks. They say he's a good gofer at the libtard fling meetups. I've seen nothing of value gamblingwise that he has put up. I think there is some value for those interested in his finding cheap houses in southern Arizona. That is, if you can put up with all the illegals tramping across your property.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    There were definitely sock votes at the end to push it one vote over for I'm glad Nathan is gone. Plus the percentages showing on the poll are fucked as you could only vote for one selection.
    Wow. Sock votes? Axel should be all over that.
    WOW, I thought the same thing as MaxPen did(great minds think alike). Fake accounts were made to push the Nathan "Glad she is gone" vote over and then the thread closes.... WTF. I was even thinking before the poll ended this will be closed and I bet there's going to be some shenanigans. I was going to comment on that over there, but there wasn't a thread to comment, and I don't really care, it is what it is. Whatever the case, the socks never spoke so there was really nothing to be all over. Anonymous voting socks are going to go unnoticed. You can get an idea(but its just an educated guess) by the number of votes and comments and how fast the votes come in and how many total votes. Something definitely stunk about all that.

FYI there was just an article about catfishing(it went up by 50% in the last few years) and Florida was in the top states where people get catfished. Go figure, Nathan is from Florida, shes probably responsible for 25% herself

NV was 24th
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 06-10-2019 at 10:37 PM.

Once again the Wizard does Babs job for her. Welfare Billryan just got 7 days in the can. Maybe Shack is trying to shame her into doing her job.
    Weather or not I agree with her temp bans or lack of in the Trump threads, BBB should not be allowed to moderate the political threads at all. She should Recuse herself or Mike should request she not moderate it he should designate someone else. Problem solved. For her own sake, she should block the thread.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Mickey I think I asked this before but don't remember your response. Are your 'welfare billyryan' references based on knowledge that you have or just from the fact that you don't care for him and his politics?

I am no billyryan fan these days (used to be on a previous forum) but it is my understanding he is a retired guy, I want to say retired from his own bar business but not 100%, probably gets SS and army pension. Where is this "welfare" stuff coming from? You know something I don't?
    I think Boz knows more about him than I do. He just strikes me as some kind of welfare sponge. He has a history of trolling Boz but doesn't like Boz's trollbacks. They say he's a good gofer at the libtard fling meetups. I've seen nothing of value gamblingwise that he has put up. I think there is some value for those interested in his finding cheap houses in southern Arizona. That is, if you can put up with all the illegals tramping across your property.
    Bill is a good guy. I could care less about his or anyone's political views. If your not a criminal and I can trust you, that's what really matters to me. I won't get along with people that are easily offended. If I can't joke around with someone then there a good chance I can't hang with them and we won't get along. Most everyone I do business with has a very good sense of humor and its hard to offend them. I can't say if they go home and cry at night after my on-slot of punking but they put on a smile during and after.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    There were definitely sock votes at the end to push it one vote over for I'm glad Nathan is gone. Plus the percentages showing on the poll are fucked as you could only vote for one selection.
    Wow. Sock votes? Axel should be all over that.
    WOW, I thought the same thing as MaxPen did(great minds think alike). Fake accounts were made to push the Nathan "Glad she is gone" vote over and then the thread closes.... WTF. I was even thinking before the poll ended this will be closed and I bet there's going to be some shenanigans. I was going to comment on that over there, but there wasn't a thread to comment, and I don't really care, it is what it is. Whatever the case, the socks never spoke so there was really nothing to be all over. Anonymous voting socks are going to go unnoticed. You can get an idea(but its just an educated guess) by the number of votes and comments and how fast the votes come in and how many total votes. Something definitely stunk about all that.

FYI there was just an article about catfishing(it went up by 50% in the last few years) and Florida was in the top states where people get catfished. Go figure, Nathan is from Florida, shes probably responsible for 25% herself

NV was 24th
    Hey, I only technically catfished someone once and I realized how stupid my stunt was the very first day and apologized multiple times.

You came over here and tried some shenanigans, IIRC. You have only been caught once. I highly doubt that was your first catfishing expedition. If you were deceptive and untruthful about that, I have to think you have been about lots of other stuff.

You came over here and tried some shenanigans, IIRC. You have only been caught once. I highly doubt that was your first catfishing expedition. If you were deceptive and untruthful about that, I have to think you have been about lots of other stuff.
    I pretended to not be Nathan because I was already garnering suspicion before I even signed up! Now that's a new record! So I decided to sign up as Tasha(Nickname for Natasha so that Posters would still get a clue as to who I was (Nat being a nickname for both Nathan and Tasha) without me outright saying it.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I pretended to not be Nathan because I was already garnering suspicion before I even signed up! Now that's a new record! So I decided to sign up as Tasha(Nickname for Natasha so that Posters would still get a clue as to who I was (Nat being a nickname for both Nathan and Tasha) without me outright saying it.
    Not to mention, Tasha being the main character in a book you read.

Not to mention, Tasha being the main character in a book you read.
    Stop it Axel! I am not Luscious Sweet, I promise!

Weather or not I agree with her temp bans or lack of in the Trump threads, BBB should not be allowed to moderate the political threads at all. She should Recuse herself or Mike should request she not moderate it he should designate someone else. Problem solved. For her own sake, she should block the thread.
    I think behind the scenes people have been complaining to Shack about her moderation and that's why he's been jumping in of late and dishing out suspensions.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

On WOV, it appears that there is a Newbie that is Mini Me after my own heart. I said Mini Me, not a Sock of me. But this new person seems to be the type of person I am. Once again, this person is NOT a Sock of me, I promise! I wonder if this new person will become the new me there.

On WOV, it appears that there is a Newbie that is Mini Me after my own heart. I said Mini Me, not a Sock of me. But this new person seems to be the type of person I am. Once again, this person is NOT a Sock of me, I promise! I wonder if this new person will become the new me there.
    Not really sure Radged.

Not really sure Radged.
    Radged is really not that much of a Newbie. I am talking about somebody even more of a Newbie than Radged is.

Libtards Babs and her crew of lefties are at it again. They are all over the cartoonist fired for the Trump cartoon. Never mind that the cartoonist is Canadian and worked for a Canadian newspaper line. And never mind that he wasn't fired for the cartoon. They planned to replace him weeks before the cartoon appeared because they wanted to bring back a former cartoonist.

Interesting experience over at WoV. I wanted to post my blog link there, but you need to get to 20 posts before they allow a link post. So I pick something to comment on each day rather than just post a "Yes'm" 20 times. Anyway, ran into somebody who said in a thread about "quitting when ahead" to have "churned billions" and said he was using the Mendelson technique of walking away while ahead. So people got on his case. It's possible he was just being facetious.

Anyway, the point is -- that moderator, Babs, came across as unnecessarily obnoxious and heavy handed. She actually warned a critic of the "billions" poster. So I looked at her last so many posts and warnings. She's really very arbitrary in what she comes down on and equally arbitrary in tone. I'm surprised someone like Shackelford allows her to moderate like that. I mean, I don't have a dog in the fight, but just based on her tone, I want to dump a big bowl of macaroni salad on her head.

I can see why mickey and Larry S and whomever all got riled up at her. It's her capricious, ultra heavy handed tone thing. She comes across as a bully when it's not required.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Interesting experience over at WoV. I wanted to post my blog link there, but you need to get to 20 posts before they allow a link post. So I pick something to comment on each day rather than just post a "Yes'm" 20 times. Anyway, ran into somebody who said in a thread about "quitting when ahead" to have "churned billions" and said he was using the Mendelson technique of walking away while ahead. So people got on his case. It's possible he was just being facetious.

Anyway, the point is -- that moderator, Babs, came across as unnecessarily obnoxious and heavy handed. She actually warned a critic of the "billions" poster. So I looked at her last so many posts and warnings. She's really very arbitrary in what she comes down on and equally arbitrary in tone. I'm surprised someone like Shackelford allows her to moderate like that. I mean, I don't have a dog in the fight, but just based on her tone, I want to dump a big bowl of macaroni salad on her head.

I can see why mickey and Larry S and whomever all got riled up at her. It's her capricious, ultra heavy handed tone thing. She comes across as a bully when it's not required.
    Mdawg is full of shit.

I couldn't tell if he was expecting to be taken seriously or if he was just yanking everybody's chain. That's the only thing of his that I've read.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I couldn't tell if he was expecting to be taken seriously or if he was just yanking everybody's chain. That's the only thing of his that I've read.
    Babs was constantly on Nathan for posting what Babs considered to be drivel now here she is defending mdawg the idiot. His "billions" is more likely playing nickel video keno. And this is just more proof she was out to get Nathan.

Redietz, you have a lot to offer that site because of your knowledge of sports and sports betting. I suggest you fill out your profile because after people start reading your sports material they are going to want to know more about you so will click on your name to read your profile.

As for Babs, the best thing you can do is jump in the political threads and let your left leaning tendencies be known. You'll have Babs eating out of your hand. She's a hard lefty but says she's a moderate Republican. She let's the lefties troll the political threads with impunity but keeps a tight leash on those with more conservative views. I have one friend that says she's not a moderator she's a molderator.

Another thing you might be interested in. Shack has a strategy for half point parlay cards during NFL. There's threads on it and it looks like some people made money with it. If you look into it let us know what you think about it.

She's the biggest insult on that site. Why ownership keeps her around is beyond me. She's more full of shit than Nathan ever posted!

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    She's the biggest insult on that site. Why ownership keeps her around is beyond me. She's more full of shit than Nathan ever posted!
    People should go to her Jeopardy taping and heckle the hell out of her!

Thread Information